Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

2017 Horoscope Personal - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 2017 Horoscope Personal (903 Views)

Blackfly - Anyone Can Drive This Personal VTOL Without Pilot License / Mobile Communication Devices And Personal Relationships / How Mark Zuckerberg Personal Smart Home Assistant(jarvis-) Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2017 Horoscope Personal by DCONE1(m): 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
Discover your Personal Predictions for 2017 - This Astrology Reading Reveals your Future for the New Year...

♈ Aries

21 March to 20 April
Aries are moody, assertive, courageous, independent and sometimes self-centered. Aries gets things started and then pursues them with gusto. They can be excellent leaders, but they are very anxious to reach their goals.

Symbol: The Ram, Element: Fire, Group: Emotional, Polarity: Positive, Planet: Mars, Cross/Quality: Cardinal, House Ruled: First, Color: Red, Lucky Gem: Diamond, Opposite Sign: Libra, Chinese Analog: Dragon
♉ Taurus

21 April to 21 May
Methodical, organised, rational and practical. Conformist, do not like change. When they decide, they rarely reconsider their decision. They do not get angry easily, but when it happens, they can be very moody.

Symbol: The Bull, Element: Earth, Group: Emotional, Polarity: Negative, Planet: Venus, Cross/Quality: Fixed, House Ruled: Second, Color: Pink, Lucky Gem: Emerald, Opposite Sign: Scorpio, Chinese Analog: Snake

♊ Gemini

22 May to 21 June
Gemini natives are creative, visionary, communicative, intelligent and insightful. They easily put their projects into practice , due to their manual skills.

Symbol: The Twins, Element: Air, Group: Emotional, Polarity: Positive, Planet: Mercury, Cross/Quality: Mutable, House Ruled: Third, Color: Green, Lucky Gem: Agate, Opposite Sign: Sagittarius, Chinese Analog: Horse

♋ Cancer

22 June to 22 July
The natives of this sign are sensitive, caring and very related to their family and house. They are characterised by their mood swings and for being self-enclosed to protect themselves.

Symbol: The Crab, Element: Water, Group: Emotional, Polarity: Negative, Planet: Moon, Cross/Quality: Cardinal, House Ruled: Fourth, Color: White, silver, Lucky Gem: Pearls, Opposite Sign: Capricorn, Chinese Analog: Goat

♌ Leo

23 July to 22 August
Leo are outgoing, creative, comprehensive, but also bossy and focused on achieving their goals. They like to meddle in situations, even if they should not do it. They enjoy exuberance and lust.

Symbol: The Lion, Element: Fire, Group: Intellectual, Polarity: Positive, Planet: Sun, Cross/Quality: Fixed, House Ruled: Fifth, Colors: Gold, orange, Lucky Gem: Ruby, Opposite Sign: Aquarius, Chinese Analog: Monkey

♍ Virgo

23 August to 22 September
Virgo´s are perfectionists, organised, intelligent, critical, but also insecure. They care very much about their image, hygiene and wellness.

Symbol: The Virgin, Element: Earth, Group: Intellectual, Polarity: Negative, Ruling Planet: Mercury, Cross/Quality: Mutable, House Ruled: Sixth, Colors: Green, Brown, Lucky Gem: Sardonyx, Opposite Sign: Pisces, Chinese Analog: Rooster

♎ Libra

23 September to 22 October
Libra enjoy harmony. They are good mediators and they analyse situations from every angle. They like to work in team because they dislike to take decisions and to be alone. They are attractive and they have artistic talent.

Symbol: The Scales, Element: Air, Group: Intellectual, Polarity: Positive, Ruling Planet: Venus, Cross/Quality: Cardinal, House Ruled: Seventh, Color: Blue, Lucky Gem: Sapphire, Opposite Sign: Aries, Chinese Analog: Dog

♏ Scorpio

23 October to 22 November
Scorpio are calm, romantic, versatile and sensual due to their well-defined personality. They have some secrets, but they prefer to find out the secrets of the others. They try very hard to reach their goals.

Symbol: The Scorpion, Element: Water, Group: Intellectual, Polarity: Negative, Ruling Planet: Pluto, Mars, Cross/Quality: Fixed, House Ruled: Eight, Colors: Darek Reds, black, Lucky Gem: Opal, Opposite Sign: Taurus, Chinese Analog: Pig

♐ Sagittarius

23 November to 21 December
Sagittarius are optimistic, intellectual, sincere, versatile and adventurous. They love freedom and consequently, they dislike to feel trapped. Sometimes they tend to take hasty conclusions that, together with their honesty, can hurt the others.

Symbol: The Archer, Element: Fire, Group: Theoretical, Polarity: Positive, Ruling Planet: Jupiter, Cross/Quality: Mutable, House Ruled: Ninth, Colors: Purple, Lucky Gem: Topaz, Opposite Sign: Gemini, Chinese Analog: Rat

♑ Capricorn

22 December to 20 January
Prudent, calm, shy and patient. Capricorn want to achieve success and their material stability by its great capability for working and organising. They are careful about their reputation.

Symbol: The Goat, Element: Earth, Group: Theoretical, Polarity: Negative, Planet: Saturn, Cross/Quality: Cardinal, House Ruled: Tenth, Colors: Brown, Lucky Gem: Onyx, Opposite Sign: Cancer, Chinese Analog: Ox

♒ Aquarius

21 January to 19 February
Aquarius natives are thoughtful, creative and loyal to their friends. They hate falsehood and hypocrisy. They have an unpredictable temperament. By valuing interpersonal relationships, they like to be involved in collective activities.

Symbol: The Water Bearer, Element: Air, Group: Theoretical, Polarity: Positive, Planet: Uranus, Saturn, Cross/Quality: Fixed, House Ruled: Eleventh, Color: Turquoise, Lucky Gem: Turquoise, Opposite Sign: Leo, Chinese Analog: Tiger

♓ Pisces

20 February to 20 March
Sensitive, generous, visionary, artistic and calm. You can feel the suffering of others and like to help them, even if it need to put you in unfavourable situations.

Symbol: The Fish, Element: Water, Group: Theoretical, Polarity: Negative, Planets: Neptune, Jupiter, Cross/Quality: Mutable, House Ruled: Twelfth, Colors: Sea-Green, Lucky Gem: Moon Stone, Opposite Sign: Virgo, Chinese Analog: Rabbit

Source_Astrology-Revealed.com
Re: 2017 Horoscope Personal by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
grin

Aha... I tot Cancer goes well with the Pisces... But now, it's Capricorn? shocked

grin
Re: 2017 Horoscope Personal by DCONE1(m): 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Aha... I tot Cancer goes well with the Pisces... But now, it's Capricorn? shocked

grin
suprised grin
Re: 2017 Horoscope Personal by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
DCONE1:
suprised grin

grin

Oooh okies...

Lemme me navigate my compass to find Mr. Capricorn cheesy this cud be it..
Re: 2017 Horoscope Personal by DCONE1(m): 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Oooh okies...

Lemme me navigate my compass to find Mr. Capricorn cheesy this cud be it..
. Hehehe why Capricorn ?...there re others grin
Re: 2017 Horoscope Personal by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
DCONE1:
. Hehehe why Capricorn ?...there re others grin

Eeeh... U said cancer is matched with Capricorn.. Or Cancers shud avoid the Capricorn? shocked
Re: 2017 Horoscope Personal by DCONE1(m): 7:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Eeeh... U said cancer is matched with Capricorn.. Or Cancers shud avoid the Capricorn? shocked
I mean....while still searching for capricorn...you could still try others heheh like moi ..moi. grin
Re: 2017 Horoscope Personal by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
DCONE1:
I mean....while still searching for capricorn...you could still try others heheh like moi ..moi. grin

Oga... Cumman... I go follow my star oo.. grin

I don't wanna lose the man that was been written in my destiny .. So lemme ask u again.. Is he a Capricorn or a Gemini? grin
Re: 2017 Horoscope Personal by DCONE1(m): 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Oga... Cumman... I go follow my star oo.. grin

I don't wanna lose the man that was been written in my destiny .. So lemme ask u again.. Is he a Capricorn or a Gemini? grin
cancer=capricorn

(1) (Reply)

25 Shocking Pictures That Reveal Mother Nature's Dark Side / Register Your Company With CAC Within 5 Days.100% Reliable. / New Chip Unlock Iphone 11 Pro Max 256gb Available #310k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.