₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,882,468 members, 3,806,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 21 September 2017 at 10:25 PM

Holineness And Righteousness Revival Daily Messages And Bible Verses - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holineness And Righteousness Revival Daily Messages And Bible Verses (5963 Views)

5 Bible Verses That Will Teach You To Love Your Enemies In Spite Of Everything / 28 Bible Verses About Love For One Another / 10 Bible Verses On Tithing (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Daily Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 10:50am On Sep 12
Send this to everybody

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Daily Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 11:45am On Sep 13
Shalom,

PLS BRETHREN, PATIENTLY WAIT FOR THE KINGDOM OF LORD JESUS CHRIST ... TILL DEATH.

Isaiah 64:4 King James Version (KJV)
For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 King James Version (KJV)
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE WITH OTHERS.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Daily Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 5:30pm On Sep 14
I salute you brethren all over the world,

PLS REMAIN CONTENT.

Proverbs 15:16 King James Version (KJV)
Better is little with the fear of the LORD than great treasure and trouble therewith.

DO THE WORK OF AN EVANGELIST.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Daily Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 12:16am On Sep 18
Eternity! Eternity!! Eternity!!!

WHICH ETERNITY GROUP DO YOU BELONG TO?

Matthew 25:46 King James Version (KJV)
And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

DON'T MISS RAPTURE.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Daily Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:41am On Sep 19
Be strong and encourage yourself.

SOMETIMES IT MIGHT SEEM AS IF GOD HAS FORSAKEN YOU, BE STRONG AND TAKE COURAGE.

Matthew 27:46 King James Version (KJV)
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD.

Share this message.

JESUS IS COMING AGAIN TO RULE AND REIGN ... FOR A MILLENNIUM.

1 Like

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Daily Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 3:34am On Sep 20
All must pass through it,

INCLUDING YOU.

2 Timothy 3:12 King James Version (KJV)
Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

SHARE THIS TO ALL IN CHRIST.

HIS COMING IS IMMINENT.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Daily Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:10am
Holiness unto the Lord.

EVEN DEMONS (HIS ENEMIES) CALL HIM HOLY, WITHOUT HOLINESS YOU WOULDN'T SEE HIM AFTER ALL YOUR CHURCHING ON EARTH.

Mark 1:23-24 King James Version (KJV)
And there was in their synagogue a man with an unclean spirit; and he cried out,
Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God.

Hebrews 12:14 King James Version (KJV)
Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

2 Corinthians 7:1 King James Version (KJV)
Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE NOW,

HIS COMING IS IMMINENT.

(0) (1) (2) ... (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bro Paul-- A Short Story / Death Is Not The Opposite Of Life, It Simply Is The Absence Of It. / Is It A Sin If I Spend My Tithe For This Month And Pay Back The Next Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.