Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) (98721 Views)

Pretty Mike Celebrates Father's Day With Unclad Ladies (PHOTOS) / Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics / Pretty Mike Leads 2 Girls By Dog Leash (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Zedoo(m): 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2017
matadonis:
Go for transgender.....some girls wit silly actions
Government not seeing this?

Government?? Really? Is this constituting any harmful nuisance? The government you speak of are they not the same people who lodge in hotels n do bdsm with young university and secondary school gurls in secret
Oh..please...dude is not encroaching anybody's private space....government should stay in their lane and deal with herdsmen

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Burgerlomo: 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
equuscaballus:
don't be too quick to say it is because of money. It takes an animal mentality to conceive this kind of idea or thought.

Did he force them?

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by sekem: 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
emmyluizzz:

With that face I just saw....you are not different from a man

Guy you wicked o!

I almost wanted to report your post to the mod but on a second thought I come reason am come see say wetin you talk na true. shocked
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by BiafranBushBoy: 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
Pidgin2:

You should exclude sex if you are man enough to resist feminity but no, you cannot do without it so what does that make you?

Madam... you haff come again. lol cheesy

Wetin I do you na?

*Walks slowly to my bed and grabs my pillow* sad

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by bigfather(m): 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
badassProdigy:
Another bizarre video has emerged which shows popular Lagos socialite, Mike Eze-Nwalie Nwogu popularly known as Prettymikeunoclub leading his two girls in chains to a wedding ceremony #KBABS2017 today.

This time around, he lead them in with a more befitting chain or should we say pretty dog leash around their necks. Lol

Watch Video HERE: https://www.instagram.com/p/BO-FGezBm-v/

Cc: lalasticlala

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2017/01/lagos-big-boy-pretty-mike-steps-out.html?m=1

These girls get parents sha ?

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by AntiWailer: 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2017
That bastard is a gay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Blonchilli(m): 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2017
I give up!!! I won't use my mouth to argue that women should be treated equally again. The ones doing this don't they have sense? They will still appear in music videos butt naked and want equal treatment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2017
Bisjosh:
It shall never be well with those gals

Cos of money you subject yourselves as slaves?
No shame, no dignity!!! A rich psychopath dragging you around in chains?

Afofun gbemu...awon oponu ayerada angry

That's the power of N100k or N150k
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Burgerlomo: 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
equuscaballus:
don't be too quick to say it is because of money. It takes an animal mentality to conceive this kind of idea or thought.

I just believed that they did it because of what they're getting, or what they're going to get from the dude because ordinary pauper can't try such a thing with them.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by apholaryn: 11:00pm On Jan 07, 2017
Bisjosh:
It shall never be well with those gals
Cos of money you subject yourselves as slaves? No shame, no dignity!!! A rich psychopath dragging you around in chains?

Afofun gbemu...awon oponu ayerada angry
o ti poju na aunty Bisjoh...kilode!
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by samtopwisdom(m): 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
totally no sense
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by equuscaballus: 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
Burgerlomo:

Did he force them?
this is perhaps our major problem in Nigeria. we are quick to blame one party and leaving other/s when there is an issue somewhere involving more than one person. Yes, the girls may have done it at will because of what they may benefit but the fact still remains only a crazy individual will harbor this kind of thought. Now imagine if this thought was not conceived, are we going to be seeing this. I cant tell who conceived the idea-kit may be the man or the girls. My point is, do not blame just one party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Gagaboy1212(m): 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nigeria no good but i knw i will surely make it when i grow old and die i knw God will not create me in africa again even if nigeria economy is boyant latter then i will not come cos the country is hell see as them they treat woman cos of money all this one life don spoil sha

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by equuscaballus: 11:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
Burgerlomo:

I just believed that they did it because of what they're getting, or what they're going to get from the dude because ordinary pauper can't try such a thing with them.
it may have some occult reason- both parties involved in some occult activities now.
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by lilmax(m): 11:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
eemjay:
This is so wrong on so many levels. But seriously, can't he be arrested for subjecting these ladies to such?
arrested for what? were they forced?

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2017
LADIES are just objects of mere satisfaction to the men.
That's why I take them serious only in this regard.

What else can they offer.....?

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2017
What sought of rubbish is this? If he does this outside imagine what he does inside angry angry angry
badassProdigy:
Another bizarre video has emerged which shows popular Lagos socialite, Mike Eze-Nwalie Nwogu popularly known as Prettymikeunoclub leading his two girls in chains to a wedding ceremony #KBABS2017 today.

This time around, he lead them in with a more befitting chain or should we say pretty dog leash around their necks. Lol

Watch Video HERE: https://www.instagram.com/p/BO-FGezBm-v/

Cc: lalasticlala

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2017/01/lagos-big-boy-pretty-mike-steps-out.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Ryda(m): 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
Are they dogs in? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
thrillionaire:
This dude should be arrested. May be the girls are under hypnosis.. Human right activists do something!!
If the girls willingly consented to being treated like dogs and slaves in public, there is nothing the police can do about it.
It's only if there is evidence that the girls are/were drugged before being dragged in leashes that the police can step in.

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Burgerlomo: 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2017
equuscaballus:
this is perhaps our major problem in Nigeria. we are quick to blame one party and leaving other/s when there is an issue somewhere involving more than one person. Yes, the girls may have done it at will because of what they may benefit but the fact still remains only a crazy individual will harbor this kind of thought. Now imagine if this thought was not conceived, are we going to be seeing this. I cant tell who conceived the idea-kit may be the man or the girls. My point is, do not blame just one party.

I blamed them because they make themselves available for such a thing.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by willibounce1(m): 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2017
Is the guy not even ashamed of doing this nonsense? How can you be walking proudly with chains tied around girls and be feeling fly. It looks very local. For him mind him get swag....rubbish

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
Father Lord I Thank you each and every day for the lives of my sister

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by lilmax(m): 11:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
equuscaballus:
crap

everyone is entitled to conceive any thought,good or bad.....thoughts don't kill, action does..... he produced those thoughts to action through money

I will always blame the party that allowed it to happen, chikena

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by kingkuntaval: 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
eemjay:
This is so wrong on so many levels. But seriously, can't he be arrested for subjecting these ladies to such?

Subjecting? Define subjecting?

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Time2Smile(m): 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
I really find this traumatising.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Henryfour(m): 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
Women deserve worst Dan dis,dey r dog n pigs combined

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Iheazy(m): 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
Clap for yourself .

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by nnokwa042(m): 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
buygala:
The girls are hustling codedly and legitimately.....much better than being drug dealers, ritualists, etc smiley

Their faces are concealed, meaning it's possible that they are the girlfriends/ wives/ sisters/ daughters of some men ranting here about how nonsensical this display is grin

So please be careful how you abuse them....That's their office....please let them be cool

And as long as Pretty Mike is paying them, he is generating employment and adding to the nation's GDP as well as reducing unemployment. ...which is more than what many of us here ranting online are doing for our dear economy grin
thanks sure banker
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
ucsparks:
go and sidon this Afonja yoot , go and meet your agbero brodas under oshodi bridge.. that's what y'all is good at angry

Afonja or what did you say?

Refute the fact. Same way another painted his car with Gold or whatever he did and was into obscene show of money.

And the fact is that it's not even Inspiring but the have this tacky and crude way of showing off. No one is saying you shouldn't show off but please use common sense.
Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by Burgerlomo: 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
equuscaballus:
it may have some occult reason- both parties involved in some occult activities now.

See the dude is just trying to create a stupid identity for himself, but my major blame goes to the ladies who allowed him to achieve his aim.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by equuscaballus: 11:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
lilmax:
crap

everyone is entitled to conceive any thought,good or bad.....thoughts don't kill, action does..... he produced those thoughts to action through money

I will always blame the party that allowed it to happen, chikena
Why are you quick to think it is money? so if thoughts begets action and action can kill.... isn't it illogical to say thoughts cannot kill. A man produced his ill thought to actions through money according to you, yet you see nothing wrong in his thoughts and actions. stop being sentimental dude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

30 Years After: 'Coming To America' Stars Then And Now (Photos) / Don Jazzy's Childhood Throwback Photos / Mike Ezuruonye: Don't Let This Dance Style Come To Nigeria (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.