Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

6 Ways To Prevent Your Smartphones From Overheating - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 6 Ways To Prevent Your Smartphones From Overheating (18449 Views)

How To Identify Objects Using Google Lens On Your Smartphones / Coronavirus: 4 Ways To Properly Sanitize And Clean Your Smartphones / Checkout These Tips To Protect Your Phone From Overheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Ways To Prevent Your Smartphones From Overheating by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 12, 2017
Thank God the era of BB is over. I know a guy who used his bold 5 to boil a pot of beans..

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Prevent Your Smartphones From Overheating by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 12, 2017
Sleekydee:
if u like observe rule 1-6 fourteen times daily, INFINIX wee still hot, next plix...
when first got my infinix hot 3 LTE, after charging it gets hot for no reason even when i wasn't browsing. I dunno if it was because of d inferior Snapdragon chipset that was used on the device. Everything seems to be working fine now though even after extreme use.
Re: 6 Ways To Prevent Your Smartphones From Overheating by youngice(m): 7:46am On Jan 12, 2017
Even iPhone overheats
Re: 6 Ways To Prevent Your Smartphones From Overheating by hotspec(m): 7:49am On Jan 12, 2017
hyfr:
Remember how my friend Wale, used his infinix Hot note to iron his shirt that year
The manufacturer called d phone HOT Note, then u shd kno.
Re: 6 Ways To Prevent Your Smartphones From Overheating by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:02am On Jan 12, 2017
Y phone no go heat up weather here 4 Afrique is kinda hot even we humans dey feel d heat.
Re: 6 Ways To Prevent Your Smartphones From Overheating by Readwarn(m): 8:08am On Jan 12, 2017
Re: 6 Ways To Prevent Your Smartphones From Overheating by udemejack(m): 8:56am On Jan 12, 2017
Quintessential1:

Lol. Gracious Lord!
if you ve ever used that phone,you will know what i am talking about
Re: 6 Ways To Prevent Your Smartphones From Overheating by micxwell(m): 9:24am On Jan 12, 2017
ENIMONEY:
Thank God the era of BB is over. I know a guy who used his bold 5 to boil a pot of beans..
ENIMONEY...Seriouly, Lol
Re: 6 Ways To Prevent Your Smartphones From Overheating by professore(m): 9:56am On Jan 12, 2017
This is nice.
Re: 6 Ways To Prevent Your Smartphones From Overheating by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 12, 2017
Op didn't even mention what i was expecting him to....
Avoid using 4G unless you wanna stream or download.
Re: 6 Ways To Prevent Your Smartphones From Overheating by AbooTasleemah1(m): 10:56am On Jan 12, 2017
If its INFINIX, just place the damn phone on a cold surface like wet handkerchief or cold pure water
Re: 6 Ways To Prevent Your Smartphones From Overheating by missKiffy(f): 11:38am On Jan 12, 2017
hyfr:
Remember how my friend Wale, used his infinix Hot note to iron his shirt that year
You can lie sha
Re: 6 Ways To Prevent Your Smartphones From Overheating by Franky826: 11:38am On Jan 12, 2017
Lovexme:
My Xiaomi phone never heats up.

How xiaomi phones be my brother? Am getting good reviews of it and where did you buy them?
Re: 6 Ways To Prevent Your Smartphones From Overheating by Lovexme(m): 11:47am On Jan 12, 2017
Franky826:

How xiaomi phones be my brother? Am getting good reviews of it and where did you buy them?

Xiaomi phones are the best things to happen to mobile phones now, in my opinion. Good specs, nice builds, and quality products.

Got mine from Aliexpress, and it's for sale. A Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime.
Re: 6 Ways To Prevent Your Smartphones From Overheating by Franky826: 11:53am On Jan 12, 2017
Lovexme:

Xiaomi phones are the best things to happen to mobile phones now, in my opinion. Good specs, nice builds, and quality products.

Got mine from Aliexpress, and it's for sale. A Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime.

Thanks for the reply bro
Re: 6 Ways To Prevent Your Smartphones From Overheating by Lovexme(m): 11:56am On Jan 12, 2017
Franky826:

Thanks for the reply bro

Sure.
Re: 6 Ways To Prevent Your Smartphones From Overheating by olexjay(m): 12:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
With epilepsy power supply Nigerian will always do overnight charging take it or leave it
Re: 6 Ways To Prevent Your Smartphones From Overheating by tolexy123: 4:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
celestialAgent:
It's a lie.
I use infinix hot s and my phone has never heated..
i second

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Prevent Your Smartphones From Overheating by hyfr(m): 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
missKiffy:

You can lie sha
I suspect u own one grin sweetie
Re: 6 Ways To Prevent Your Smartphones From Overheating by Mztonya: 10:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
uddeze:
when first got my infinix hot 3 LTE, after charging it gets hot for no reason even when i wasn't browsing. I dunno if it was because of d inferior Snapdragon chipset that was used on the device. Everything seems to be working fine now though even after extreme use.
how good is the phone and where and how much did you get it please
Re: 6 Ways To Prevent Your Smartphones From Overheating by Djbond(m): 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
I'm currently having issues with my Tecno Y4 Phone.

first, when I plug it, it will charge to 53% and that's where it will start slow charging, it might take up to 1hr before it increases to 54 or 55. I'm fed up.

Secondly, when I switch the phone on, it will just keep vibrating without booting unlike when it was normal like before when it vibrates once and boots after powering on, it will just keep vibrating until I remove the battery again and again so I decided to perform a factory reset to gain the phone's cooperation again.. what can I do please ? it started just a day before yesterday
Re: 6 Ways To Prevent Your Smartphones From Overheating by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 16, 2017
Mztonya:
how good is the phone and where and how much did you get it please
multitasking is great and the 3000mah battery can take me a day to drain on heavy usage. Got it from jumia, on black Friday. N38,550.
Re: 6 Ways To Prevent Your Smartphones From Overheating by klinro(m): 8:50am On Jan 16, 2017
Nice tips
Re: 6 Ways To Prevent Your Smartphones From Overheating by Carlcaresophia: 8:45am On Jan 23, 2017
chronique:
My infinix zero always overheats. I put the phone inside the fridge recently and by the time I brought it out, the battery was just draining out within seconds until it went off.
Hi chronque, we suggest you bring your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to help you with your phone problem. You can find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center and its collecting points in Carlcare App (you can download the app and update the app to the newest version). If you can't find contact info, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: 6 Ways To Prevent Your Smartphones From Overheating by chronique(m): 9:54am On Jan 23, 2017
Carlcaresophia:

Hi chronque, we suggest you bring your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to help you with your phone problem. You can find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center and its collecting points in Carlcare App (you can download the app and update the app to the newest version). If you can't find contact info, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!

OK. Thanks. Would get back to you.
Re: 6 Ways To Prevent Your Smartphones From Overheating by Wizaugpet(m): 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
My Smart Phone Nokia E71 (Symbian),
is facing A Real Heating problem, i dont know what to do, am thinking may be the Battery is the cause, since i do charge it frequently cos of how it Floshes Stupidly.... undecided
Re: 6 Ways To Prevent Your Smartphones From Overheating by Weiyoung: 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
newly used tecno l9plus for sale, full box with accessories, receipt and warranty included, the battery last really well, it doesn't over heat or drain, my two male friend got theirs and it's working really well, for those saying the battery drains fast, one of my friend got his newly used to last week, but I never thought I'll be selling my phone this week that's why I didn't sell it, it's still neat no scratches, call me on 08141604424 if you're interested and you can also whatsapp me with the same digit.. God bless, it's with extra 360 pouch and fixed glass protector..
Re: 6 Ways To Prevent Your Smartphones From Overheating by Weiyoung: 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
newly used tecno l9plus for sale, full box with accessories, receipt and warranty included, the battery last really well, it doesn't over heat or drain, my two male friend got theirs and it's working really well, for those saying the battery drains fast, one of my friend got his newly used to last week, but I never thought I'll be selling my phone this week that's why I didn't sell it, it's still neat no scratches, call me on 08141604424 if you're interested and you can also whatsapp me with the same digit.. God bless, it's with extra 360 pouch and fixed glass protector.. l9plus does not over heat
Re: 6 Ways To Prevent Your Smartphones From Overheating by Orlandihno(m): 9:00am On Mar 23, 2020
Lionbite:
Actually what i do when my phone gets hot after hours of intense gaming is that i walk into the kitchen open th deep freezer and place place my phone in it for like 30 sec. I know it may sound funny but it actually works.
Though it might sound weird but that is exactly what I'm doing with mine as well, I tight it in a nylon and place it in a freezer for a minute. It works perfectly!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos) / Oriamo Launches Smartwatch In Nigeria, To Work With IOS And Android / Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.