Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:47 AM

Nana Akufo-Addo Plagiarizes Bush's Speech (Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nana Akufo-Addo Plagiarizes Bush's Speech (Video) (26776 Views)

President Nana Akufo-Addo Sleeping At Russia-Africa Summit (Video, Photos) / President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking / Photos Of Nana Akufo-Addo's Wive And Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Plagiarizes Bush's Speech (Video) by guiddoti: 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2017
eruditeTJCares:
Chai!chai!!chai!!!...but why must we (Africans) always believe the Whites have the best of intellects? ...always trying to imitate them
In fact, we have the same idea on this issue. I wonder, too.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Plagiarizes Bush's Speech (Video) by panafrican(m): 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ahhaha, the "mastars" don't know what shame is grin grin grin
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Plagiarizes Bush's Speech (Video) by Daniyomex(m): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2017
NNVanguard:
Ghana's version of CHANGE begins.
Lol
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Plagiarizes Bush's Speech (Video) by akigbemaru: 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
Tele wahala
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Plagiarizes Bush's Speech (Video) by FuckTheMod: 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
360command:
same way afonjas dress stupidly. all I am saying is, respect ones culture.
Ode
Even your mama no know the meaning of afonja
Senseless flatheâd ewus
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Plagiarizes Bush's Speech (Video) by ephi123(f): 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
But they won't copy policies and progressive ideas. Na only speech dem sabi copy.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Plagiarizes Bush's Speech (Video) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
grin grin no wonder I saw Buhari commending him on twitter. Bubu is his mentor. Birds of a feather smdh
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Plagiarizes Bush's Speech (Video) by toprealman: 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2017
AfroKnight:
Before you insult this man I want you to realize that presidents hardly compose their speeches. Even Obama, Trump and Bush have speech writers. This is probably the fault of a lazy aide.
The question is are these speech writers you mentioned that work for Obama, Trump....etc guilty of plagiarism.....YES or NO?
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Plagiarizes Bush's Speech (Video) by MOSICATED5(m): 11:59pm On Jan 08, 2017
I feel Ghanian made a wrong choice.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Plagiarizes Bush's Speech (Video) by lazinny(m): 12:57am On Jan 09, 2017
Even the way he reads it out you'll know he stole it
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Plagiarizes Bush's Speech (Video) by Swanzi(m): 8:33am On Jan 09, 2017
lazinny:
Even the way he reads it out you'll know he stole it

Are u this dumb how did he read it..
Can ur 72yr old grandfather read like him
Swerve
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Plagiarizes Bush's Speech (Video) by Swanzi(m): 8:36am On Jan 09, 2017
MOSICATED5:
I feel Ghanian made a wrong choice.

Keep ur feelings to urself...
Ghanaians know what we voted for,
Never compare ur change to Ghana,
Do u just know what Ghanaians went tru under mahama..??
Please if ur not preview to something don't try to comment about it...!!

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Plagiarizes Bush's Speech (Video) by Swanzi(m): 8:41am On Jan 09, 2017
trustyshoess:
grin grin no wonder I saw Buhari commending him on twitter. Bubu is his mentor. Birds of a feather smdh

Just what do you mean by that statement..?

Don't bring ur hate on ur president to our president nana addo..
If anything they are the opposite sides..
We changed from a corrupt aboki from the north to a Christian south person whiles u changed from corrupt Christian from the south to an aboki from the north ..
So get ur facts right.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Plagiarizes Bush's Speech (Video) by Swanzi(m): 8:46am On Jan 09, 2017
yedidiah:
Even his speech on "change" was exactly like that of Buhari. undecided I just hope Ghanians don't feel the kind of change Nigerians are feeling now.

Dude, no need the correct party is in power now in Ghana.
You can check the records of history of Ghana the NPP holds the economy even in opposition wink
Can't say that about the APC tho,that's the difference ...!

2 Likes

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Plagiarizes Bush's Speech (Video) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
Swanzi:

Just what do you mean by that statement..?

Don't bring ur hate on ur president to our president nana addo..
If anything they are the opposite sides..
We changed from a corrupt aboki from the north to a Christian south person whiles u changed from corrupt Christian from the south to an aboki from the north ..
So get ur facts right.
Congratulations!! Now bugger off. I ain't changed my opinion tho
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Plagiarizes Bush's Speech (Video) by Swanzi(m): 9:45am On Jan 10, 2017
trustyshoess:

Congratulations!! Now bugger off. I ain't changed my opinion tho

Yes and that's what it will remain ur opinion..
And fortunately ur opinion is useless on the real world of facts..
Is only a fool who doesn't change his mind even when shown de correct facts...
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Plagiarizes Bush's Speech (Video) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
Swanzi:

Yes and that's what it will remain ur opinion..
And fortunately ur opinion is useless on the real world of facts..
Is only a fool who doesn't change his mind even when shown de correct facts...
lol why you so bothered about my so called "useless" opinion tho? guess i struck a nerve. the truth is bitter innit wink
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Plagiarizes Bush's Speech (Video) by Swanzi(m): 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
trustyshoess:

lol why you so bothered about my so called "useless" opinion tho? guess i struck a nerve. the truth is bitter innit wink

Cos u chose to display ur ignorance on a social media platform of a leader of a sovereign nation..
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Plagiarizes Bush's Speech (Video) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 11, 2017
Swanzi:

Cos u chose to display ur ignorance on a social media platform of a leader of a sovereign nation..
grin grin abeg carry you wahala go another place. My post, my business. U don't like it, shake ur head and scroll past. See this one. See as this one wan die on top anoda person wahala. Jobless fowl
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Plagiarizes Bush's Speech (Video) by Swanzi(m): 3:46pm On Jan 11, 2017
trustyshoess:

grin grin abeg carry you wahala go another place. My post, my business. U don't like it, shake ur head and scroll past. See this one. See as this one wan die on top anoda person wahala. Jobless fowl

I will never scroll past stupidity and pure daftness wen I see one esp when it concerns my president.
Don't worry I have time to cure ur dumbness
Actually I have cure for ur trollness. cheesy
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Plagiarizes Bush's Speech (Video) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
Swanzi:

I will never scroll past stupidity and pure daftness wen I see one esp when it concerns my president.
Don't worry I have time to cure ur dumbness
Actually I have cure for ur trollness. cheesy
Okay bring the cure naaa? Olodo
Go and kill yourself for your president. He's a big fool. Yes I said it, a great big fool. Now do what you must. kiss
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Plagiarizes Bush's Speech (Video) by Swanzi(m): 10:59pm On Jan 11, 2017
trustyshoess:

Okay bring the cure naaa? Olodo
Go and kill yourself for your president. He's a big fool. Yes I said it, a great big fool. Now do what you must. kiss

Congratulations clap for urself smiley
You managed to insult a man old enough to be ur father well done.
Speaks volumes about the kind of family and parents who natured you cheesy
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Plagiarizes Bush's Speech (Video) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 12, 2017
Swanzi:

Congratulations clap for urself smiley
You managed to insult a man old enough to be ur father well done.
Speaks volumes about the kind of family and parents who natured you cheesy

Lol so effing what? Unlike you, I don't throw tantrums over words of others that have no effect on me in reality. grin Is that all you've got tho? This your so called "cure" is ineffective. Try again

Oh let me reiterate, he is a FOOL grin grin cheesy

Oh and by the way, it's NURTURED not NATURED. You're welcome kiss
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Plagiarizes Bush's Speech (Video) by Swanzi(m): 9:34am On Jan 12, 2017
trustyshoess:

Lol so effing what? Unlike you, I don't throw tantrums over words of others that have no effect on me in reality. grin Is that all you've got tho? This your so called "cure" is ineffective. Try again

Oh let me reiterate, he is a FOOL grin grin cheesy

Oh and by the way, it's NURTURED not NATURED. You're welcome kiss

Excellent at least u did get my point really well
That,that useless thing u called ur father
And ur whorish,ashawo mother did a really poor job wink wink
Omo ale grin
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Plagiarizes Bush's Speech (Video) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 12, 2017
Swanzi:

Excellent at least u did get my point really well
That,that useless thing u called ur father
And ur whorish,ashawo mother did a really poor job wink wink
Omo ale grin

grin grin awww I'm crying ooo. He insulted my parents
Hahaha haha ha!!! Dude you sound like a child. grin grin
You and your Nana president are both stupid.
Try again
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Plagiarizes Bush's Speech (Video) by Swanzi(m): 1:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
trustyshoess:

grin grin awww I'm crying ooo. He insulted my parents
Hahaha haha ha!!! Dude you sound like a child. grin grin
You and your Nana president are both stupid.
Try again

E-pain am grin grin grin
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Plagiarizes Bush's Speech (Video) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
Swanzi:

E-pain am grin grin grin
Of course cry cry cry cry I'm weeping

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Plagiarizes Bush's Speech (Video) by Swanzi(m): 7:33am On Jan 13, 2017
trustyshoess:

E pain u wella sha grin grin

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Plagiarizes Bush's Speech (Video) by Swanzi(m): 7:36am On Jan 13, 2017
trustyshoess:

E-pain u wella sha

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Plagiarizes Bush's Speech (Video) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 13, 2017
Swanzi:

E-pain u wella sha
grin grin I concur
E pain me nor be small

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US High-Altitude Balloons Entered China 10 Times Last Year / Colorful Pictures From Russia's Navy 328th Birthday Celebration (Photos) / 90,000 Schoolgirls Aged 10 To 19 Fall Pregnant In 2023 - South African Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.