Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

URGENT PLEASE!! How Do I Kill A Rat That Is Stuck To A Gum Board - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / URGENT PLEASE!! How Do I Kill A Rat That Is Stuck To A Gum Board (3179 Views)

Doctors In Saudi Arabia Remove Tweezers Stuck In Man's Penis For 4years / 14-Year-Old Boy Swallows Football Valve, Gets Stuck In His Lungs (Photos) / 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: URGENT PLEASE!! How Do I Kill A Rat That Is Stuck To A Gum Board by Alezy(m): 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
Culin:

Yes dear
thumbs up

1 Like

Re: URGENT PLEASE!! How Do I Kill A Rat That Is Stuck To A Gum Board by Nutase: 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2017
Culin:

Private train ke. I've seen you and you've finished killing the rat o. tongue
Aww ....so sorry jet fuel is scarce and I'm still looking for were to buy from cry

1 Like

Re: URGENT PLEASE!! How Do I Kill A Rat That Is Stuck To A Gum Board by buffalowings: 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
GogetterMD:
Get a scalpel knife and dissect out the heart through the sternum angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Body Butter Massage Cream That Gives Beauty To Your Body / Infocurve's Amazing Fact Of The Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Menses Flow Without Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.