Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,055 members, 7,838,679 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye (30410 Views)

Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft / Pastor Enoch Adeboye & His Family, Wife, Children, Dare Adeboye, Leke Adeboye / God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by TamedWolf90: 7:29am On Jan 08, 2017
Ok..

Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Chedas: 7:31am On Jan 08, 2017
These mofos are pure charlatans. They seem to av a parochial and insular view of God. So whoever is alive is loved by god....? What about those that die in their prime?....oh i get it, they must be God's enemies ryt? What a philosophy! And dnt forget to pay ur tithes cos that's d only guaranttee to God's blessings! What a sham!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by 0b10010011: 7:38am On Jan 08, 2017
Oluwa o!

Sigh.......

Yesterday na picture chase 30 thieves. Today, na witch save man of God!

This testimonies don dey turn Nollywood.

1 Like

Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by darbeelicous(f): 7:48am On Jan 08, 2017
God works in mysterious ways! Believe it or not......... Happy retirement papa.
Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by John902(m): 7:50am On Jan 08, 2017
powerfulsettingz:
Hmmmmm that's serious

MeanwhilePls I need a job urgently Am a female justfinished my N.D in accounting last year really need where to do my IT or any job that can be done by female, I stay in Ketu in lagos.Pls I need only serious response,and don't think of anything else if u r helping, mayb God reward anybody that find me one. pls anyone with any help should contact me tru this number 08137581810 thanks
text my whatsapp08145278114
Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by logica(m): 7:51am On Jan 08, 2017
Chedas:
So whoever is alive is loved by god....? What about those that die in their prime?....oh i get it, they must be God's enemies ryt? What a philosophy!
Peter and other disciples (and even Jesus) martyred for being Christians were all hated by God. smiley

1 Like

Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by ALTERNATEID: 8:01am On Jan 08, 2017
And some deluded folks will still believe this trash. Shm!

1 Like

Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by zedman1(m): 8:01am On Jan 08, 2017
That's why I keep saying it's not so nice to command all 'witches ' to die by fire by force. See? God used a witch to save someone's life.Wetin? Na me talk am ?
Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Naijalabel(m): 8:03am On Jan 08, 2017
And i didn't get the Connection between Bitter kola, Witch Advise and being Saved.

Did the witch convert him to christ?

2 Likes

Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by chronique(m): 8:13am On Jan 08, 2017
TRIED4NOW:
Adeboye you have been telling so many lies, that nobody should believe you anymore. angry

Finally somebody has documented all your lies for all to see.

As usual it comes down to tithes & Offerings

Well God bless the person who made this Youtube video, it shows how you manipulate people and lie for money angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

The producer of this video is a slowpoke and lacks understanding. Only a fool will arrange telephone nos up, to make up 666 and start spreading it around as the no of the church. The Bible didn't tell us that to know the no of the beast, we'd have to start doing phoney arithmetic and sorts...

2 Likes

Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Collins10(m): 8:13am On Jan 08, 2017
dingbang:

Adeboye hmmm. Hmmmm. Hmmmmmmmmmmm
You didn't read the part where he mentioned that the woman was a 'self-acclaimed' witch, right
Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by morbeta(m): 8:14am On Jan 08, 2017
Adeboye then admonished Christians that God expects those He loves to respond by honouring Him with their tithes and first fruits

That is the message delivered.

2 Likes

Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by dingbang(m): 8:19am On Jan 08, 2017
Collins10:
You didn't read the part where he mentioned that the woman was a 'self-acclaimed' witch, right
and where does my comment stating adeboye hmmm hmmm have to do with the witch?
Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by GodsOwnFav(m): 8:20am On Jan 08, 2017
TRIED4NOW:
Adeboye you have been telling so many lies, that nobody should believe you anymore. angry

Well God bless the person who made this Youtube video, it shows how you manipulate people and lie for money angry

who am I to reprimand you? But I pray God forgives you. Amen.
Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by HammerTheirPapa(f): 8:21am On Jan 08, 2017
yoruba chuches and their thieving pro-caliphate owners.

kill their christians in the north, they pretend and look the other way. Before the advent of internet, they would have changed the name of their yoruba sister killed in the north to an Igbo name in their newspapers in order to claim that 'only Igbos are being killed' 'while hausa hate Igbos and love yorubas'. grin
Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by zedman1(m): 8:24am On Jan 08, 2017
chuose2:
Adeboye God will judge you soon, so someone intervained on ur matter.

But you have abandoned all the Christians in the North.

GOD WILL JUDGE YOU SOON ADEBOYE

Bet why una dey like this na? It's not just the pastors that f.up, the followers do too. Wetin him do to deserve this na? We must find someone to blame abi? Warris dis bro?
Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by TRIED4NOW: 8:30am On Jan 08, 2017
chronique:

The producer of this video is a slowpoke and lacks understanding. Only a fool will arrange telephone nos up, to make up 666 and start spreading it around as the no of the church. The Bible didn't tell us that to know the no of the beast, we'd have to start doing phoney arithmetic and sorts...

You should not be surprised, afterall the video shows where Adeboye took a widows rent as offering, how wicked angry
Redeemed is an evil church, led by an evil man. angry
Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by realmindz: 8:31am On Jan 08, 2017
Summary:

Con Adeboye said those who died last year were those who did not pay their tithes and God did not love them.

2. watch out for old women in your neighborhood, they are witches and listen to their advices.

Nonsense con artist, throwing accusation at someone mother calling her a witch... it's you and your family that are witches and wizards

1 Like

Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by realmindz: 8:35am On Jan 08, 2017
divide9ja:
Who knows, if you had continued eating the kolanut,
redeemed would have a general overseer who will speakout when they kill Christians in the North . angry

As of now Adeboye does not care about Christians being killed angry

He should speak out, the guy fear for his life and his family's safety.

you think con artists want to die

2 Likes

Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by realmindz: 8:38am On Jan 08, 2017
Collins10:
According to Adeboye, the story teller, the woman was a "self acclaimed witch"

Probably she was a traditional worshipper and uncle Adeboye has tagged her a witch.

You have to understand that these men have a way of compounding simple stories and cooking them to taste for their followers so they can appear mysterious and powerful.

This is a story that could have passed for any normal day activity but our uncle in the lord must make a mountain out of it
Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by mantosa(m): 8:39am On Jan 08, 2017
You are an slowpoke
TRIED4NOW:

2 Likes

Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Okeikpu(m): 8:40am On Jan 08, 2017
I hail you my man
Church business dey boom wellaaaaa

1 Like

Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by idupaul: 8:46am On Jan 08, 2017
I won't lie I don't understand this story , please how was the kola nut supposed to kill him
Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by TRIED4NOW: 8:55am On Jan 08, 2017
GodsOwnFav:
who am I to reprimand you? But I pray God forgives you. Amen.

you need to reprimand Adeboye for taking a widows rent as offering.
Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Orikinla1: 9:00am On Jan 08, 2017
TRIED4NOW:

Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by vislabraye(m): 9:20am On Jan 08, 2017
TRIED4NOW:

The video is crap and senseless. It doesn't reveal anything. The conspiracy theory is what a 5 year old child would concoct. .

1 Like

Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by UDbester(m): 9:20am On Jan 08, 2017
powerfulsettingz:
Hmmmmm that's serious

MeanwhilePls I need a job urgently Am a female justfinished my N.D in accounting last year really need where to do my IT or any job that can be done by female, I stay in Ketu in lagos.Pls I need only serious response,and don't think of anything else if u r helping, mayb God reward anybody that find me one. pls anyone with any help should contact me tru this number 08137581810 thanks

pishur of you or no job grin cheesy grin
Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by UDbester(m): 9:24am On Jan 08, 2017
TRIED4NOW:

now i understand who the bible was referring to as SONS OF PERDITION
Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Codyt(m): 9:35am On Jan 08, 2017
dasauce:
Sir.. I haven't heard the part she confess undecided undecided
Stupidity speaks volume of you. Re-create again and again angry
Re: God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 08, 2017
Am waiting fayose comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let's Study The Bible Daily And Finish It In One Year! / Church Forbids Wife From Sleeping With Hubby Over Holy Communion / Pastor Kumuyi: Women Who Wear Men’s Clothes Are An Abomination Unto God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.