Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,360 members, 7,957,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:02 AM

Electricity And Spirituality - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Electricity And Spirituality (518 Views)

What You Must Know About Life And Spirituality no matter your Believe / "There's No Difference Between Business And Spirituality" - Bishop Oyedepo / Poor But Silly [spirituality, Bane Of The Poor] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Electricity And Spirituality by DeepSight(m): 7:16am On Jan 08, 2017
Our bodies are a living bundle of energy enlivened with electricity.
We do not feel this electricity because of the protective covering on our nerve endings.

I have suffered a condition before where that protective covering was compromised. Thankfully I have since recovered.
However during that time I became acquainted with so many odd and intense electrical sensations and electrical messages that course through the body every second.

To what extent can we say that the cessation of these electro/ neurological activity at death will cause the energy therein to cease/ transform or remain in an electrified spiritual form absent the body?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electricity And Spirituality by menxer: 7:48am On Jan 08, 2017
Where does spirituality fit into your argument?

Anyways, I asked a similar question and the answer is an eye opener, if only you can answer for yourself.

if
A = B = C
can
A = C
when
A =/= B =/= C

https://www.nairaland.com/3560083/accuracy-religious-mathematics

It is finding the 4th angle of a triangle without distorting it.

(1) (Reply)

Does The Bible Tell Us The Whole Story About Jesus? / Jesus' Words / Which Way Is Better To Be Religious?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.