Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Shocked!!!! English Dog Kill A Boy Of Five Years on Vacation In Lagos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shocked!!!! English Dog Kill A Boy Of Five Years on Vacation In Lagos (791 Views)

Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital / Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) / "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocked!!!! English Dog Kill A Boy Of Five Years on Vacation In Lagos by ify2016: 7:43am On Jan 08, 2017
The residents of Tunde Afolabi street Lekki Ajah were thrown into mourning yesterday evening as demonic English dog seriously bite a boy of 5years on his neck resulting in a serious bleeding. A boy who was believed to have come from Port Harcourt with her Mum on a short vacation to Lagos met his death while having a birthday celebration with family friend.

The incidence happened when the wife of the owner of the house cited how the stubborn dog was descending on the poor boy as he was crying seriously, the woman rushed and was hitting the dog with rake to free the poor boy, but the obdurate demon refused to let go. As the woman was shouting with her children so that the idiot would let go of the boy, people attentions were called upon. After a long struggle, the bastard freed the boy with a pants of blood gushing our of the boy's neck.

As soon as the dog accomplished it mission, then, the passers-by who heard the noise rushed to the venue and discovered that the poor boy already has little hole on his neck with blood gushing out. The boy was rushed immediately to the hospital with full of blood for treatment, but the medical expert was unable to save his life as he finally gave up. When we were called around 11pm that the boy has given up to the ghost, there was serious cry everywhere as angry mob now demanded for jungle justice on the dog which made the owner to kill it with pistil.
It was later we discovered that the mother of the boy just came back from hospital bed few days ago and decided to have a little rest here with his son in Lekki leaving her husband in Port Harcourt.
I am so sad. RIP BOY!!!
Re: Shocked!!!! English Dog Kill A Boy Of Five Years on Vacation In Lagos by Agadsman(m): 7:54am On Jan 08, 2017
this is so sad, such a dog should not be released anyhow. it should be caged all the time because some dogs are trained to kill. the owner of the should take the blame for this. Rip little one. cry
Re: Shocked!!!! English Dog Kill A Boy Of Five Years on Vacation In Lagos by Beesluv: 7:57am On Jan 08, 2017
Cannibal dog. It should be taken to the evil forest or killed

Ok, it has been killed. RIP poor boy
Re: Shocked!!!! English Dog Kill A Boy Of Five Years on Vacation In Lagos by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 08, 2017
Not even a pishure of d bad dog

Idonbelivit

Maybe will after some wraps

(1) (Reply)

He Invoked God's Wrath Upon Himself Should He Abandon His Family / Family Minded, What Should I Do....!!! / Need Advice From A Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.