Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

SHOCKING!! Woman Allegedly Bit Off The Ear Of Her Lover's Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SHOCKING!! Woman Allegedly Bit Off The Ear Of Her Lover's Wife (385 Views)

Lagos Policewoman Beats Lover’s Wife For Taking Her Picture / A Man "Bit-off" Woman's Breast During A Fight In Asaba / Kenyan Woman Bites & Swallows Lover’s Wife’s Ear During Fight (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING!! Woman Allegedly Bit Off The Ear Of Her Lover's Wife by Fleewpeed: 8:31am On Jan 08, 2017

The police in Kenya are reportedly on a look out for a woman named Bor, who allegedly bit off the ear of her lover's wife, Grace Washeko.
According to a report by The Star News , Bor visited the victim at her office when she engaged her and chewed part of her ear.
Washeko, who is now at the hospital for treatment reported the case to the police, who are not making efforts to apprehend the suspect.
Narrating the incident, the victim said,
“She laughed at me saying she had taken my husband away. I got angry and we began fighting. She bit my ear and swallowed the piece.
“I don’t know what is wrong with my husband because whenever he comes back, he complains that he is sexually…

Continue reading http://gistcliq..com/2017/01/shocking-woman-allegedly-bit-off-ear-of.html

(1) (Reply)

Electricity Issues / Oil Theft: NSCDC Arrests 400, Secures 44 Convictions In Rivers. / Protest In Abiriba, Abia State, As Theives Apprehended By Residents And Rescued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.