Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

(SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! (23749 Views)

Help Needed To Get A Scammer / Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate / Dareylink (08141629384) Is A Scammer, Fraudster, Thief Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by temmy59: 8:49am On Jul 18, 2017
Hello fellow nairalanders, please be advice with moniker
" Simmonj" is a thief and a fraud, after he told me of a pay per view platform which Nigerians can benefit from but it meant majorly for Americans but there is a way to by pass it.
And he ask me to pay the sum of #1000 which I paid and he took down his whatsapp image, stop replying and picking my call.
Will pick and not say anything just to burn my airtime.
His details
Philip okeme
Bank: GtB bank

Prove of payment attached.
Please nairaland mods please ban the "simmonj". He is a thief and a scam.
Please put his name on the blacklist of thief's

2 Likes

Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by cuteralph101(m): 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
momentarylapse:

Superb! At least all my unjust bans were worth it!

Legal proceedings have started against him and his bank has been alerted too!

jeeez sombori enlighten me on this...
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by iPopAlomo(m): 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
An0nimus:
One more interesting thing about the ogapatapata issue was that during the same period, something serious also went down on NL. Think it was some political thing between APC and PDP goons and it was pretty revealing.

Till date, I don't know if it was ogapatapata or the political ninjas that did that hack. But it was a clean job. People who were addicted to NL almost checked into rehab for those 2/3 days NL was off.

That shit made me deactivate my first moniker...

3 Likes

Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by iPopAlomo(m): 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
Ishilove:

Hmmmmm...Justwise and Justi4jesu, where do we begin with ogapatapata? cheesy

Dear 'newcomer', the tale of Ogapatapata is a sordid one. A tale of a _horny, dubious travel/job agent, a naive female Nairalander, a phantom job in Dubai and a controversial visa...and of course law suits. cheesy

Ogapatapata was very popular in the Travel section but when a certain female Nairalander came out and accused him of defrauding her, as well as toasting her while at it, all hell was let loose.

Scores of threads were created, accusations bandied around. Ogapatapata's pictures were circulated and parodied, his name turned into a Nairaland national anthem. A simple google search of his real names, Chimezie 'something something' immediately linked his name of SCAM and FRAUD!

His name had become so notorious on google, no thanks to Nairaland that he allegedly sponsored hackers to bring down Nairaland.

The Great Hack of June, 2014 will go down in the annals of infamy. Ogapatapata's hackers hacked NL and wiped it off Google. They went to Nairaland's host server, wiped off the data and the back up data as well.

Luckily, _Seun had done a remote backup on Jan 10, 2014 so he was able to restore Nairaland but every data not backed up after Jan 10 was wiped off forever. If you do a search, you will notice that no Nairaland thread between Jan 11 2014 and June 2014 is on the Internet. It was wiped out by Ogapatapata's paid hacks.

Watchout for part 2... tongue grin

I don't believe this...

Seun backrolled nairaland go save face...

1 Like

Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by tugrow(m): 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
wonders will not want to end
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by justwise(m): 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
Please add this scammer to this list:

his name is Mustafa Biola Robertson.
Access bank 0690976652
GT bank 0229206992.

igeoluwatobi2017@gmail.com

His ID is Igeoluwatobi

Used a fraudulent credit card to make school fees payment on behalf of a nairalander, the school found out and revoked the victim's admission.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by suchmuch: 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
justwise:

Access bank 0690976652
GT bank 0229206992.

His ID is Igeoluwatobi

Use a fraudulent credit card to make school fees payment on behalf of a nairalander, the school found out and revoked the vivtim's admission.
God! This is serious

1 Like

Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by justi4jesu(f): 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
justwise:

Access bank 0690976652
GT bank 0229206992.

His ID is Igeoluwatobi

Used a fraudulent credit card to make school fees payment on behalf of a nairalander, the school found out and revoked the vivtim's admission.

OMG

cc: Tabbaz....Add this guy to the list sharply.

2 Likes

Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by justi4jesu(f): 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
justwise:

Access bank 0690976652
GT bank 0229206992.

His ID is Igeoluwatobi

Used a fraudulent credit card to make school fees payment on behalf of a nairalander, the school found out and revoked the vivtim's admission.

What about the scammer's phone numbers?
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by justwise(m): 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
justi4jesu:

Have to request for that and add it
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by ukeme200(m): 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
justi4jesu:

pls can u recommend a trusted changer to me. I have transaction to make next week
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 22, 2017
justwise:
Please add this scammer to

Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by justi4jesu(f): 6:03am On Oct 22, 2017
justwise:

Have to request for that and add it

Okay because that's very important as well.
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by justi4jesu(f): 6:03am On Oct 22, 2017
ukeme200:

pls can u recommend a trusted changer to me. I have transaction to make next week

I am a trusted exchanger, contact me on whatsapp +971 555 8213 85
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by justwise(m): 7:19am On Oct 22, 2017
justi4jesu:

Okay because that's very important as well.

Done that now
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by ukeme200(m): 7:20am On Oct 22, 2017
justi4jesu:

I am a trusted exchanger, contact me on whatsapp +971 555 8213 85
OK, you will hear from me
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by justi4jesu(f): 7:25am On Oct 22, 2017
justwise:

Access bank 0690976652
GT bank 0229206992.

His ID is Igeoluwatobi

okay
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 22, 2017
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 22, 2017
justwise:
Please add this scammer to this list

Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by justwise(m): 10:01am On Oct 22, 2017
Igeoluwatobi:
Access bank 0690976652
GT bank 0229206992.

His ID is Igeoluwatobi

Why do you keep quoting that post editing your details out? grin grin grin

I just helped you quote it properly grin grin

1 Like

Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by modath(f): 10:04am On Oct 22, 2017
justwise:

Why do you keep quoting that post editing your details out? grin grin grin

Na cos he be LEARNER! grin .... Awayu, Justy of lifeee. smiley

Igeoluwatobi:
I am a mumu scammer...

Yes you are! Confirm!! embarassed
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by justwise(m): 10:15am On Oct 22, 2017
modath:

Na cos he be LEARNER! grin .... Awayu, Justy of lifeee. smiley

Yes you are! Confirm!! embarassed

grin grin its funny how dump these wicked scammers are, his victim paid the naira equivalent to his bank account while he used stolen credit card to pay Canadian school thinking the school or credit card company will not find out? How stupid!

2 Likes

Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by justwise(m): 11:48am On Oct 22, 2017
justwise:

Access bank 0690976652
GT bank 0229206992.

His ID is Igeoluwatobi

This is another profile he uses in another forum for Jam fraud, promising to double your Jam score for a fee

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by justi4jesu(f): 6:39am On Nov 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by ihedioramma: 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
LasoulMacuby:

Like I have always said I see no need trying to fight back what I have no power over. This guy started this a long time ago, and this is how he has kept tarnishing my name all around, so I leave him to be doing his online garagara as it doesn't affect my means of livelihood. If he is serious as to take me down, he can make a report to the EFCC so the can follow through and get on top the matter else all these one he is doing online na nonsense
grin Peeo you too much grin
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by LasoulMacuby(m): 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2017
ihedioramma:
grin Peeo you too much grin
Ogbeni , I no too much o. I have challenge him often than if he has a case he should write to the EFCC and not all these online thrash
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by ihedioramma: 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
LasoulMacuby:

Ogbeni , I no too much o. I have challenge him often than if he has a case he should write to the EFCC and not all these online thrash
Are you well at all ?
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
ihedioramma:
Are you well at all ?
Shey me and you commot from the same mental asylum abi?
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by Viking007(m): 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
temmy59:
Hello fellow nairalanders, please be advice with moniker
" Simmonj" is a thief and a fraud, after he told me of a pay per view platform which Nigerians can benefit from but it meant majorly for Americans but there is a way to by pass it.
And he ask me to pay the sum of #1000 which I paid and he took down his whatsapp image, stop replying and picking my call.
Will pick and not say anything just to burn my airtime.

His details
Philip okeme
Bank: GtB bank

Prove of payment attached.
Please nairaland mods please ban the "simmonj". He is a thief and a scam.
Please put his name on the blacklist of thief's
Its funny reading how You guys get scammed sometimes. American pay per view? In Nigeria? cheesy

1 Like

Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by justi4jesu(f): 1:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
justi4jesu:
OZOR MAXWELL CHIKAMSO IS A SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!

The scammer's Mobile Contacts: +2348032076966, 08032076966, +2347061211491, 07061211491

Bank Details: Ozor maxwell 3089494278 Firstbank, 0163041806 GTB Maxwell Ozor

PAID HIM 300,000+ FOR PAYPAL AND HE DID CHARGEBACK.

Facebook Profile: https://www.facebook.com/mc.ozor
Twitter Handle: https://twitter.com/mc_ozor

Abuja Home Address and Photos loading..............

You will be tracked down don't worry your cup is full already.

If you have been scammed in one way or another and have evidence to show for it then you can add the scammer's details to the list. They will not go unpunished.
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by purplekayc(m): 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
This thread is back online
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by justi4jesu(f): 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
purplekayc:
This thread is back online

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IMF Affirms Nigeria As Africa’s Biggest Economy!!! / Confusion As New Naira Note Shortage Takes Toll On Nigerians!! / How Profitable Is Rental Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.