Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Why I siwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I siwa (1439 Views)

Why I Gave Extra N10billion To National Assembly — Kemi Adeosun / "Why I Am Running For Second Term" — Buhari / Great Victory!!! 'why I Now Respect And Honour Fayose' - Buhari Finally Surrende (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I siwa by ademusiwa2r: 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Why I siwa by RZArecta(m): 12:57pm On Jan 08, 2017
Pls just sack Buhari and nobody will complain at all cool
Re: Why I siwa by ademusiwa2r: 1:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Why I siwa by Yujin(m): 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2017
Emperor Ade Ade Ade Ade Ademusiwa. The Aare ona kankanfo of Oduduwaland and the Emperor of Western Nigeria now elevated to the King of Nigeria. I dey hail o. Pls help us sack Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Why I siwa by sinkhole: 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2017
If only the satellite pictures could be brought back Buhari would have been sacked since by the only NL emperor, Aaare Ademusiwa, the King of Nigeria grin

4 Likes

Re: Why I siwa by ademusiwa2r: 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2017
Yujin:
Emperor Ade Ade Ade Ade Ademusiwa. The Aare ona kankanfo of Oduduwaland and the Emperor of Western Nigeria now elevated to the King of Nigeria. I dey hail o. Pls help us sack Buhari.

Who is elevating ,who. I am the king of Nigeria.

West is a military unit of the military.
What is aare Oona kakafoo. That why ibb jail mko abiola.

The title of aare Oona kakafoo is aare Oona kakafoo of Oyo town. Did you go to school.

W

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I siwa by andresia(m): 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2017
ademusiwa2r:

Who is elevating ,who. I am the king of Nigeria.

West is a military unit of the military.
What is aare Oona kakafoo. That why ibb jail mko abiola.

The title of aare Oona kakafoo is aare Oona kakafoo of Oyo town. Did you go to school.

W

Your royal majesty, don't mind yujin. That illiterate did not go to school and that is why he is asking you to sack Buhari. Ignore him
Re: Why I siwa by Obdk: 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2017
Emperor musiwa king of recession based brown roof ritual capital tiger faced afonja land.... Anu nkanka mpi. . Pls help us sack buhari. .

3 Likes

Re: Why I siwa by sinkhole: 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
This is an Ademusiwa impostor! OP has just done what the real Ademusiwa will never do.
Please, observe this thread very well you will see the mistake of the impostor in OP.
Re: Why I siwa by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2017
Musiwa king of Africa
Abeg sack the dullard my guy

Re: Why I siwa by ademusiwa2r: 2:38pm On Jan 08, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Why I siwa by ademusiwa2r: 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2017
D
Re: Why I siwa by janvier27(m): 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
Your majesty please give me some lucky numbers. I'm in the middle of a game. The stakes are high.
Re: Why I siwa by Obdk: 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2017
janvier27:
Your majesty please give me some lucky numbers. I'm in the middle of a game. The stakes are high.

Emperor dey give lucky numbers now ?
Re: Why I siwa by Rizstar: 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2017
Yujin:

The modern Afonja, please help us sack him.
Re: Why I siwa by GMBuhari: 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2017
Lol
Re: Why I siwa by janvier27(m): 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2017
Obdk:

Emperor dey give lucky numbers now ?

I hear there are some categories of special people sought after for lucky numbers
Re: Why I siwa by Obdk: 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2017
janvier27:

I hear there are some categories of special people sought after for lucky numbers

This afonja Emperor is a yaba left escapee. . He can only direct you to whr u can do ritual or backbite
Re: Why I siwa by janvier27(m): 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2017
Obdk:

This afonja Emperor is a yaba left escapee. . He can only direct you to whr u can do ritual or backbite

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I siwa by Obdk: 7:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
janvier27:

grin grin

Seriously

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Listed For High Rank In U.S. Army / Who Have Been Paid April Salary. / I Will Never Exchange Anything For Biafra – Nnamdi Kanu Vows ‎

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.