Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Boarding School Secrets ( Afrimedia ) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Boarding School Secrets ( Afrimedia ) (5463 Views)

"Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi / Matrimony Of Secrets / Four Things I Learnt From Boarding A Bus This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boarding School Secrets ( Afrimedia ) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
Boarding School Secrets

Chapter 1

Okay people have told me I was stupid before but I never really believed them but now I'm starting to believe it myself. I mean what girl would enroll herself in am all boys boarding school for a bet?I guess I'm that stupid, but I have NEVER turned down a dare and I don't plan on starting now.

Right now I am in the principles office of Grant High wearing a disguise so I look like a guy(I'm in a wig, I would NEVER cut my hair). I'm trying to sit still but I'm too nervous to stop moving. I look around the room registering every little thing about the room. It was really clean way cleaner than my room anyways. I know girls are suppose to be clean freaks but I'm the type of girl that will enter a boys boarding school for 50 dollars.

Principle Mack: "Mr. Montgomery...it's very nice to meet you."

Me: "It's good to meet you too." I say trying to lower my voice.

He looks some paper which I am guessing is my file.

Principle Mack: "Well, Jason. We have everything ready for you to start today." He stands up and extends a hand to me. I stand up and take it. "Welcome to our school."

Me: "Thank you."

I grab my schedule from him and walk out. I go to the C dorms and find my room. Room number 308. I grab the door knob and push the door open. Suddenly the person on the bed to the left is up.

Kid: "Who the hell are you?"

Me: "Ummm Jason Montgomery. I'm your new roommate?" I say it like I'm asking a question(My real name is Kelsey Montgomery)

I close the door behind me feeling the guys eyes glaring at me. I drop my bags on my bed and sit down on it.

Me: "What's your name?"

Kid: "Why do you care?"

Me: "I sort of like to know the name of the person who I'm going to be sharing a room with."

Kid: "Well you don't need to know my name because I'm not going to be talking to you."

Me: "Tell me your name."

Kid: "No I don't know you, you could be a serial killer or something."

Me: "I don't have a strange behavior you do YOU could be a serial killer your the one who won't even tell me your name."

Kid: "So maybe I am a serial killer."

Me: "Sólo dime tu nombre de mierda!" I said cussing him out in spanish. Everytime I'm about to cuss I just say it in spanish (Just tell me your fucking name!)

Kid: "Whoa calm down Ricky Bobby. Calm down. I speak english."

Me: "Who's 'Ricky Bobby'? And shut the hell up."

He didn't reply so I just gave up.

I grabbed my bags and started unpacking my things.

Kid: "Why do you look like a girl?"

Uh-ooh. I can't let my secret come out. And this gay right here would be sure to tell someone. I can't trust this kid.

Me: "Are you insulting me?"

Kid: "You didn't answer my question. Why do you look like a girl?"

Me: "I do not look like a girl."

Kid: "You sort of do."

Me: "I'm not talking to you until you tell me your name."

Kid: "You even talk like a girl."

I just continue unpacking my things. I'm serious about not talking to him until he tells me his name.

Kid: "So now your giving me the silent treatment?"

I still don't talk.

Kid: "Fine now I'm just going to annoy the Bleep out of you until you talk."

I turned around and looked him square in the face. And glared at him. He stared at me evenly. I stared him up and down while he did the same to me. I turned around and started unpacking my things again. Suddenly something hit my back. I turn around to see what it was.

A shoe.

This homo actually threw a shoe at me.

Me: "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" man I was pissed

Kid: "I don't like you."

Me: "I didn't do anything to you."

Kid: "Your annoying and I don't like it like that. And I'm still deciding whether or not your gay."

Me: "I am not gay."

Kid: "I'm not so sure yet."

Me: "Whatever."

Just at that moment someone knocked on the door. The kid got up and went to the door.

"Hey Kyle you ready to go?"

Mmmmm, so his name is Kyle.

Kyle: "Yeah lets go."

He walked out the door without looking back.

"Well at least he's gone.'

I was done unpacking my things so I walked over to his side of the room. I opened a few drawers just trying to see if he was a serial killer of not. You can find a lot about a guy by the things they have in their drawers. I looked under his bed, pillows, and dressers(I should be a ninja or a spy. Either one). When I was done I discovered:

*He hate blondes

*Cats

*Is selfish

*Is a jock

*short-tempered

Well I'm going to have to make sure I don't get this phsyco mad. Well I got dirty in the process of be a ninja/spy so I'm going to go take a shower. I grabbed some boxers and a big t-shirt from my dresser and went to the bathroom. I walked in and shut the door. I turned the shower on and stripped my clothes and corset off. Then I stepped into the shower. I grabbed the soap and a rag and started washing my body with the rag. Then I washed my hair with shampoo and condtioner. I wash off all the soap and shampoo and got out. I grabbed the towel and dried off then I put on my boxers, corset and shirt. I picked up my dirty clothes. I opened the door and found ALL my things scattered on the floor. I threw my clothes on the ground.

Me: "Que pasó por mis cosas mierda?!" (You went through my fucking things?!)

Kyle: "You went through my things first!"

Me: "Oh so now you understand Spanish? And it doesn't give you the right to go through my things!"

Kyle: "I didn't give you permission to go through my things but you still did!"

He got off the bed and suddenly I was pinned against the wall.

Kyle: "I will get you back. I'll expose ALL of your secrets!"

Me: "Sure you will Kyle."

Kyle: "I wi-Wait how do you know my name?"

Me: "Your friends said it when they came to get you." I said with a smug smile

Kyle: "If you ever touch my things again you will regret it."

Me: "Sure."

He let go of me and walked over to his bed. He started picking up his things that I had scattered around. I went over and started cleaning up my things that HE scattered around. I bent down to grabbed my things. When I was done cleaning I turned around and saw Kyle looking at me weird.

Me: "What?!"

Kyle: "You shave your legs?!" He asked trying to hold back a laugh

I look down to see my leg shaved smooth. I didn't know what to say.

Kyle: "Ha ha. I knew you were gay. I'm going to tell everyone."

Me: "No your not."

Kyle: "Why wouldn't I?"

Me: "Because this time YOU'LL be the one who's going to regret it."

Kyle got up and walked over to me.

Kyle: "Is that a threat?"

Me: "No, it's a promise."

I say staring straight into his eyes. He stares back at me evenly.

Kyle: "What will you do if I tell?"

He asks only his lips moving. His stance stays the same as does mine.

Me: "You don't want to know."

Kyle: "Actually I do."

Me: "I will literally kill you."

He busts up laughing and I just glare at him. I grab the front of his short and push him against the wall. He immediately stops laughing and glares at me.

Me: "I wasn't kidding."

He grabs the front of my shirt and moves so I'm on the wall and he's towering over me.

Kyle: "Are you gay? If you tell me I won't tell anyone else."

Me: "No."

Kyle: "No you aren't gay or no you won't tell me?"

Me: "No I'm not gay."

Kyle: "You know if you are I will kill you?"

Me: "Come here let me tell you a secret."

He leans forward a little. I go to his ear.

Me: "I AM NOT GAY!" I yell in his ear

He staggered back a little enough for me to get away from the wall.

Kyle: "What was that for?!"

Me: "You didn't believe me when I said I wasn't gay so I had to yell it."

Kyle: "No you really didn't!"

Me: "Yes I did. You wouldn't listen so I had to get it through you thick skull."

He glared at me and I glared at him.

'Dude I really hate this kid."

Kyle: "I think your in denial."

Me: "Por el momento maldito pasado. NO SOY GAY! Simplemente no me gustan mis piernas peludas ser!" (For the last fucking time. I AM NOT GAY! I just don't like my legs being hairy!)

Kyle: "Uh-huh."

Me: "Yeah."

Kyle: "Whatever. But I just want you to know. I will find out your secret."

Me: "I don't have a secret."

Kyle: "Sure you don't, I just wanted you to know I'll find out. Night."

Me: "Whatever."

I started walking toward my bed.

Kyle: "I said 'Good Night'."

I still didn't say anything.

I didn't even hear him come up behind me.

Kyle: "GOOD NIGHT!"

I jumped and fell backwards right on top of him.

Kyle: "Ugh. Get off me you homo!"

I rolled off of him and got up. I extended one hand to him he grabbed it and I pulled him up. He glared at me and walked over to his bed.

Me: "Night."

Kyle: "Oh so now you say good night after you fell on me."

I laughed.

Me: "Well your the one that came up behind me."

Kyle: "Yeah, Yeah. Whatever."

I laid down and then he laid down.

Me: "Kyle, turn the lights off."

Kyle: "No you do it."

Me: "You laid down last."

Kyle: "So."

Me: "Please turn the lights off?"

Kyle: "Ugh."

He got up and walked over to the light switch. It got dark and I could barely see him. Then I heard his bed creak. I turned around and faced the wall. I fell asleep instantly.

The next morning

My alarm clock was ringing. I reached over to turn it off. I opened my eyes and got up. Then I noticed Kyle was looking at me.

Me: "What?!"

He got up and walked over to me. He started circling me. He walked up really close to me, so close I could feel his body heat.

Kyle: "Why do you have underwear in your dresser?"

Me: "How do you know that?"

Kyle: "I went through your things again."

Me: "Why would you do that?!"

Kyle: "Because I can. Now answer my question."

Me: "I don't have to answer to you!"

I push him out of the way and walk to the bathroom. He grabbed me and pushed me against the wall.

'Man is this happening a lot or what?'

Kyle: "Answer the question."

Kyle: "I know your secret. I know why you have underwear, I just want you to have the guts to tell me the truth."

Me: "What's my secret?"

No way in HELL was I going to tell him the secret he could be lying for all I know.

Kyle: "Your a girl."

Me: "What?! No I'm Not!"

Kyle: "Yes you are."

Me: "Whatever, think what you want."

Kyle: "I also found tampons."

Me: "..."

Kyle: "Exactly you have nothing to say."

Me: "Your wrong."

He leaned down real close to my face I could feel his breath on my cheek.

Kyle: "Am I?"

Me: "Yeah." I said almost inaudible

He pressed his body closer to mine.

Kyle: "Why are you here?"

Me: "Because."

Kyle: "Because why?"

Me: "Because I can."

Kyle: "No you can't. This is an all BOYS school, girls aren't allowed."

Me: "I'm not a girl."

He pressed his body even closer to mine.

Kyle: "Yes you are. If you weren't you wouldn't react to me pressing up against you."

Me: "Then get off me." I growled

Kyle: "I don't think I will." he said smiling

He leaned down and kissed my neck. I tried to move away from him but he kept holding me. He kissed my neck again.

Me: "Stop." I say with my voice low from my will power. Well when you have a hot guy kissing it's kind of hard to say no.

Kyle: "No."

His kisses traveled up my jaw-line to the corner of my mouth.

Kyle: "Are you going to tell the truth?"

Me: "I told you the truth."

I moved my head a little to get his lips off me.

Kyle: "No your still lying."

Me: "No I'm not.".

To Be Continued...

Click here for Chapter Two @ http://www.afrimedia.cf/2017/01/boarding-school-secrets-chapter-two.html
Re: Boarding School Secrets ( Afrimedia ) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 09, 2017
Boarding School Secrets - Chapter Two

Chapter 2

He went to kiss my lips but I moved them and tried to push him away again; he didn't budge.

'This dude is strong.'

Me: "Get off!"

Kyle: "Tell the truth!"

Me: "I did!"

He put both of my wrist in his left hand and put his right hand on my waist. He leaned in close.

Kyle: "Tell the truth. I promise I won't tell anyone."

He said in my ear making me shiver.

Me: "I...told you...the truth."

He played with my earlobe. I shivered again. He kissed down to my collarbone.

Kyle: "Tell me."

Me: "Your kissing...a guy...you know."

Kyle: "I don't think I am."

Me: "You are though. Now I have something against you."

Kyle: "Yeah, but your a girl and if you don't want me to tell everyone you'll tell me the truth right now."

Me: "If I tell you the truth you promise not to tell anyone?"

Kyle: "I promise."

Me: "Okay...I'm a girl."

He didn't say anything he just leaned down and kissed me. I was in the moment for a minute but then I realized who I was kissing. I pulled away from him so fast it made me dizzy.

Kyle: "What?"

Me: "Get off."

Kyle: "Why?"

Me: "Just get off."

He let go of me and I went to the bathroom.

'Why did I kiss him back? Now he's going to think it meant something.'

I brush my teeth and wash my face. Then I go back into the room. Kyle was staring at me but I ignored him. I turned around to face him.

Me: "You swear you won't tell?"

Kyle: "I already said I wouldn't tell anyone."

I nodded and went to get my uniform. I pulled my shirt over my head right in front of Kyle. Well he knows now so what's the point. I put my shirt on and then pulled my boxers down revealing my pink undies. I grabbed my uniform pants and pulled them on. I felt Kyle come up behind me, I started buckling up my pants but...

Kyle: "Let me help."

Me: "I can do it by myself."

He pushed my hands away. I felt his chest against my back while he buttoned and zipped up my pants for me.

He's a creeper.

He still didn't let go even though he was done.

Me: "So now that you know your always going to treat me like this?"

Kyle: "Your a girl in a guys dorm. It's kind of hard not to treat you a different way."

Me: "Uh-huh. You can let go of me you know."

Kyle: "I don't want to."

Me: "Well I want you to."

Kyle: "So."

Me: "Kyle, let go."

Kyle: "Jason, I don't want to. No that's really weird, what's your really name?"

Me: "None of you business. Now let go of me or we're going to be late to class."

Kyle: "I couldn't care less about class."

He leaned his head down and kissed the side of my neck.

Me: "Why are you acting like you like me?"

Kyle: "I'm not acting."

Me: "Whatever let go of me."

He let go so a I could finish getting dressed. All he had to do was put on a shirt and his pants. When I was done I grabbed my shoes and put them on. I grab my binder and start walking toward the door until a hand goes around my waist and stops me. Kyle pulls me to him.

Kyle: "Don't I get a kiss?"

He laughed and then he kissed me. I stayed still then he pulled away looking at me weird.

Kyle: "What's wrong?"

Me: "Nothing."

His eyes squinted. Oh whatever what's one kiss going to do? I grabbed his head and brought it to mine. I crushed my lips against his fiercely at first he was unresponsive but then he started kissing me back. His hold on me tightened. His tongue ran across my lip and I granted him access. My arms snaked up his chest and up to his hair.

I grabbed his hair and pulled him closer to me. He moaned. His tongue explored my mouth as did mine to his. I moved my hands to his face. I pushed him away and walk to the door and left without looking back. Leaving him alone, and probably shocked.

§ Kyle §

Wow she's a good kisser I was surprised when she grabbed me and kissed me this time it wasn't the other way around. She crushed her lips against mine I was so shocked I didn't kiss her right away but then I came to my senses and kissed her back. I tightened my hold on her. I ran my tongue across her lip and she actually opened her mouth. I felt her arms go up and around my neck and she grabbed fistfuls of my hair while my hands stayed on her hips. She pulled me closer to her. My tongue explored her mouth, she didn't seem to mind. Then suddenly she pushed me away and walked out the door leaving me alone and shocked.

§ 'Jason/Kelsey' §

Wow was I wrong or what? That one kiss meant a lot. I really shouldn't have done that. Well I can't take it back now. But I don't think I would even if I could. It was a good kiss. I walked into class and sat down in my seat. I was late to class but it was worth it. Today was my first actual day like with classes and everything After a few minutes the classroom door opens and in walks Kyle. Ugh Really? Someone really powerful must hate me. The only seat that was empty was the one right next to me. He looked for a spot and something in his eyes flash as he saw that the only seat that was empty was next to me. He flushed pink and started walking over to the seat next to me. He sat down and tried to keep his eyes up front but out of the corner Iof my eye I saw him look at me occasionally. When class was over I packed up my things and started walking to my next class. When I got there I went and sat down in the back of the class. I waited until the bell rang and then got out my books. I don't even know why I have to come to class it's only a dare but my friends said I have to do everything that regular students do or i won't get my money. Kids started piling in and filling the seats. Someone sat next to me but i didn't look to see who it was.

"Hey."

I look up to see this really HOT guy. Okay, Okay calm down Kelsey. Calm down.

Me: "Hi."

Kid: "I'm Jacob. What's your name?"

Me: "Jason."

Jacob nodded and then turned toward the front of the class. I don't pay attention at all. When class is finally over I walk out the door and to my room. I have to go pee really bad. And I can't use the regular bathrooms because this stupid corset. I get my key out and unlock the door. I close the door behind me and start toward the bathroom. I go into the bathroom and close the door. I pull down my pants and untied my corset. Then I went pee. I re-did my corset and pulled up my pants. I washed my hands and wiped them on a towel. I open the bathroom door and walked out.

Two strong hands grabbed me. I screamed( as much as I hate to admit it I did). Someones lips stopped me mid-scream. I opened my eyes to see beautiful baby blue eyes (Kyle's). I close my eyes and just kiss him. His arms wrap all the way around my body and pulled me close. I wrapped my arms around his neck. His lips are so soft and he tastes like starburst (Author's Note: I really love starburst!!). We pull apart so we can breathe. He looks into my eyes and then smiles. I smile back. He lets go of me and I step away from him.

Me: "I'm going to go get something to eat."

Kyle: "Where?"

Me: "I don't know. Somewhere off campus."

Kyle: "Can I come? I can drive you."

Me: "Mmmmm...okay."

I walked over to the door and walked out. Kyle followed. We walked out to the student parking lot and he walked up to this Amazing car. A red and grey Ferrari F430 Scuderia.

Click here to continue reading @ http://www.afrimedia.cf/2017/01/boarding-school-secrets-chapter-two.html
Re: Boarding School Secrets ( Afrimedia ) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
Boarding School Secrets - Chapter Three

I'm Spain All The Way Baby.

Chapter 3

We drove back to the school and then went our separate. I went to English and he went to math.

The rest of the day dragged on. I wasn't really paying attention. I mean come on it's a bet why do I have to participate in the classes. The last bell rang, I hopped out of my seat and ran out the door. I got to my dorm and plopped down on the couch. I grabbed the remote and started flipping through the channels, I landed on some movie it looked cool so I left it there.

I heard the door open followed by laughter. Kyle came into view and he was followed by this really hot guy with bright green eyes and dark brown hair, then a guy with electric blue eyes and blonde hair, and finally a guy with dark grey eyes and brown hair.

"Hey Jason. This is Declan, Blake, and Derek." Kyle said pointing to the guys as he said there name. They all said hi.

Declan was the guy with blue eyes and blonde hair. Derek is the guy with the sexy green eyes and brown hair and Blake is the guy with brown hair and grey eyes. They were all hot. I think Blake was the hottest. I'm a sucker for grey eyes. They're so uncommon, I don't think I've ever seen them before.

"Hey." I said turning my eyes back to the T.V

"You look like a girl." Said Derek

"And you look like douche bag." I retorted not taking my eyes off the T.V. Okay Derek was hot but I don't like it when people are jerks to me.

"Whatever." He said as the other guys laughed

Kyle sat down next to me and motioned for his friends to sit down Blake sat down on my right while Kyle was on my left. But Blake looked a little hesitant to sit next to me. Whatever then. Derek sat down beside Kyle and the couch couldn't fit anymore people so Declan just stood there.

"Where am I suppose to sit?" He asked

"The floor." The guys said at the same time

I got up from the couch.

"You can sit there." I said to him

"Thanks." He said as he sat down

"Where are you going to sit?" Kyle asked

Click Here To Continue Reading Chapter 3 @ http://www.afrimedia.cf/2017/01/boarding-school-secrets-chapter-three.html
Re: Boarding School Secrets ( Afrimedia ) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
Secrets Out Again? Really?

Chapter 4

I jumped up to my feet completely forgetting the guys were in the room. I am crazy about soccer and I don't care who is with me.

"Yes. Oh Mah Gursh Nursh, Yes! Oh yeah. Spain ALL the way."

I then heard laughter. I turned around to see all the boys laughing at me. I really don't care.

"Will you please shut up?!" Asked Derek

"If you don't want to hear it get out or shut your ears!" I told him

"Yeah man I'd cool if I were you he tried to kill me on his first day." Kyle told him

"I did not!" I yelled

"See? He's phsyco." Kyle told them

"Fine I am phsyco. You got a problem?!"

"I don't." Blake spoke up for the first time

"Thank you." I said to him "Anyone else?"

"I don't got a problem with phsyco people." Said Declan

I nodded and looked at Kyle and Derek. I raised an eyebrow at them.

"I'm good with crazy people." Kyle said

I turned to glare only at Derek. He gazed back at me evenly. I still glared at him. Girls do not back down. The only way I was gonna stop glaring was if he said sorry. The stare off went on for about three minutes until he figured out that I wasn't giving up.

"Okay, I'm down with crazy." He said

"Nope say sorry." I told him

"For what?!" He exclaimed

"For being an asshole."

"I'm sorry." He mumbled

"Huh? What was that?" I asked sarcastically because I heard him perfectly

"I'm sorry." He mumbled a bit louder

"Still can't hear you."

"I AM SORRY." He yelled

I shrugged and said "Okay." I walked into the kitchen and I could hear Derek talking about me. "Shut it Derek!" I yelled to him from the kitchen

I heard him groan and the guys laugh. I heard footsteps as I walked to the fridge. I opened it and grabbed a soda. I turned around and closed it to come face to face with Kyle.

"Why hello there." I said in a mocking tone

"Hey babe." He said before crashing his lips on mine. Our lips moved in sync. He nipped my bottom lip asking for entrance. I didn't let him in, he growled and tried again. I still didn't let him in. He pushed me against the fridge roughly which caused me to gasp and him to gain entrance. Our tongues met each other half way and little sparks went through my body. I pulled away from him and he looked into my eyes.

"You felt it too?" He asked

I nodded confused and suddenly his lips were on mine again. He held me tighly as if I would evaporate into thin air.

"You're gay?!" I heard a voice yell

We pulled away from each other to see Derek, Blake, an Declan standing there shocked. I already knew who yelled 'You're gay?!'

Derek.

He's the only one that's that obnoxious.

"No." Kyle and I said in unison

"You guys are kissing each other and you're guys. That's gay!" Derek yelled

"He's not-" Kyle started but then turned to me as if asking permission to tell my secret. I pulled Kyle down to me and whispered in his ear

"Can I trust them?" I asked him

He nodded. I pulled away from him and looked at them.

"Can I trust you guys?" I asked them

They didn't say anything. Just stared. Well I would too if I saw one of my guy friends kissing a 'guy'.

I reached up to my head and pulled off the wig. Declan and Derek gasped and stared at me some more. But Blake didn't seem the least bit surprised that I was a girl. Okay then.

"You're a girl?!" Derek and Declan gasped

"Yeah, I wouldn't just kiss a guy like that." Kyle told them

"Oh my god?!" Derek yelled

"It's not that big a deal." I told them while ruffling my hair

"You're HOT." Declan and Derek yelled

"Hey she's mine, back off." Kyle told them

"Aww, why do you get her?" Derek whined

"Derek, you wouldn't get me anyway." I told him

He glared at me and I just glared back.

"No wonder you look, sound, and act like a girl." Declan said

"Yeah." I said

"You guys really thought I was gay?" Kyle asked them

"Well what would you think if you walked in on your bestfriend kissing a girl that looks like a guy?" Derek asked him

"But still, you've seen me with girls before." He told him

"But that could have been all for show." Declan said

"I guess." Kyle said slowly

"Well bye." I said to them walking away

"Where you going?" Kyle asked me

"To change." I said walking to the bedroom

I closed the door behind me and went to my drawer, I put my wig in there and grabbed some boxers and a long sleeve shirt.

I walked into the bathroom and stripped out of my school clothes and into my pajamas. I walked out into the living room and all the boys looked up and stared at my legs.

Really hadn't thought this out.

I pivoted and went back into the room. I went to my drawer again and pulled out some spongebob pajama bottoms, I pulled them on and walked back out. They looked up again but their faces turned to disapointment when they saw that I had pants on. The seating arrangemant was Derek on the far right side of the couch (good) then Declan, then Kyle, and then blake. There was a seat open next to Blake and I went to sit down. I don't know what Blake's problem is but maybe he's just shy; he's talked to me like once and he wasn't even surprised I was a girl. I mean there's no way he could have known. Right?

I plopped down and pulled my knees up to my chest. I turned my head back and forth trying to find the remote. Kyle had it but he wasn't changing the channel it was on some paid program channel.

"Are you gonna change it?" I asked him

"Change what?" He asked turning his head to look at me. I motioned to the remote.

"Oh, no, here." He said handing me the remote. I reached over Blake to grab, my arm brushing his in the process. I stopped when he gasped. I pulled back into my regular sitting position and looked up at him. He looked like he was in shock or something.

"You okay?" I asked him with concern in my voice

"Yeah." He said but his voice sounded strained

Is my arm rough or something?

I nodded and reached for the remote again careful not to touch Blake again. I grabbed the remote from Kyle and began flipping through the channels. Then suddenly I felt someones gazed. I stopped looking at the channels and looked around then my eyes caught grey eyes.

Blake.

I stared into his eyes as he stared into mine. It seemed like he was trying to see into my soul. I quickly looked away and started flipping through the channels until the Spongebob movie came on. I squealed and turned it to the channel. Spongebob is the SHIT. I put the remote on the left side of me forgetting that Blake was right there and I ended up touching him again. This time he didn't gasp though so I shrugged it off and started watching the best movie in the world.

To Be Continued...

Click Here For More @ http://www.afrimedia.cf/2017/01/boarding-school-secrets-chapter-four.html
Re: Boarding School Secrets ( Afrimedia ) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
Boarding School Secrets - Chapter Five

Click here if you miss CHAPTER FOUR @ http://www.afrimedia.cf/2017/01/boarding-school-secrets-chapter-four.html

FOOTBALL!

Chapter 5

When the movie was finished it was about 3:30. I was into the movie the whole time so I don't really know if the boys liked it or not and I couldn't care less. Spongebob is awesome and smexy (Just Kidding). Patrick can go suck a pickle.

"Well that was fun!" I said enthusiastically

"Yeah." The guys mumbled

"Come on. Spongebob is the best. And he's smexier than any of you." I told them

"Yeah right. Look at me." Derek said motioning to himself

"I'm looking' and not liking'." I said to him

He huffed and looked away while I smirked evilly.

"So my own girlfriend thinks I'm not smexy. I'm sad." Kyle said with puppy dog eyes

"Never said you weren't. I just said Spongebob is smexier." I replied "Okay fine all of you guys are smexy.....except Derek." As soon as I said that Derek whipped his head around to me and glared I just smirked at him. He looked away first and I turned to look at Declan, Kyle, and Blake. They just stared at me.

"What?!" I asked getting annoyed

"You just said we are all sexy." Kyle said

"Yeah." I said unsure of what he was getting at

"She's mine, I might have a chance!" Declan yelled suddenly

"Not even. She's my girlfriend." Kyle said emphasizing 'even' and 'my'

I raised an eyebrow and look at Blake. He shrugged and so did I. I turned back to look at the T.V.

"I'm bored!" I suddenly yelled. Out of the corner of my eye I saw all the boys jump. I turned to look at them and they all looked me me like I was crazy.

"Your crazy." Derek muttered

"Shut up!" I snapped at him "I'm bored!" I repeated

"What do you want to do?" Kyle asked

"I don't know. What do you guys usually do?" I asked them

"Play football, basketball, got to the movies." Declan said

"Let's play FOOTBALL!" I yelled

They looked at me skeptically.

"I'm the most athletic girl in my school." I told them proudly

They nodded and Kyle got up.

"I'll go get the football." He said

He came back in with a football in his hand.

"Who's team captains?" I asked them

"I am!" Declan yelled

"Since it's uneven the players that are the best get Kelsey because she needs all the help she can get." Kyle said with a cocky smirk

I rolled my eyes and shrugged.

"Who's the other team captain?" I asked

"I will." Kyle said "Okay lets go to the field." Kyle added

I hopped off the couch and started following the boys out of the dorm. We went around to the football field.

"I pick Derek." Kyle said

"I guess I got Blake and Kelsey then." Declan said

We walked over to our team and set up a formation

(A/N: I'm not really the football type. More of a soccer and basketball type of girl so if I get this wrong I apologize.)

"Blue 42, blue 42. Hike." Kyle yelled passing the ball to Derek. I was the closest to him so I ran up and tackled him to the ground.

"Bet you wish you I was on your team huh?" I asked him

He groaned "Get off!"

I hopped off him and stuck out a hand. He looked at it as if it was a snake. But then he grabbed it and I helped him up.

We started walking toward the other guys and they stared at me in shock.

Déjà vu much?

"What?" I asked

"Derek has never been-" Kyle said in disbelief

"Don't give her the satisfaction!" Derek hissed at them

"He's never been what?" I asked completely ignoring Derek

Kyle looked at Derek and Derek glared at him

"Derek has never been tackled!" Declan yelled out fast

I turned to stare at Derek and he was glaring daggers at Declan.

What football player has never been tackled?

"Really?" I asked Derek

He slowly turned towards me. "Yes, really. Well until now." He said angrily

"Well don't doubt a girl. If Kyle would have put me on your guy's team you would've gotten tackled." I said

"Whatever. It's not that big a deal." He said

I nodded and we got set for another formation and this time Derek tackled me. (But I let him. Shhhh don't tell)

We gave up after about five games. My team won of course.

"We are the champions!" I sang as we went back to the dorm. My team laughed and sang along while Kyle and Derek rolled their eyes and groaned.

When we got back to the dorm we all plopped down on the couch all squished together. The order was Kyle, Me, Blake, Declan, then Derek.

Why is it that I always end up sitting next to Blake? I thought

I mean he's not bad or anything it just seems like he doesn't like me. He hasn't spoken more than two words to me.

Kyle changed the channel to MTV and we started watching that. Then Kyle grabbed my hand and entwined his fingers with mine as I did the same with his.

I leaned my head against his shoulder and he leaned his head on my head.

"Awww look at the happy couple." Declan snickered and Derek laughed

Kyle lifted his head and I turned and gave them my deadliest glare; they sobered up real quick.

Then my stomach growled.

"What was that?!" Declan and Derek exclaimed

I blushed. "My stomach." I said quietly

"Kinda figured that." Derek mumbled

"Well I'm sorry. I havdn't eaten since like 12:00." I said

Then I got up and headed to the kitchen.

"Make me a samich women." Derek called out.

"Oh hell nah. Not even in your dreams would I make you a sandwich." I scoffed "Bastard." I added silently

I walked into the kitchen and opened the freezer and pulled out a frozen pizza. I turned the oven on and opened the pizza. I put it on a tray and slid it in the oven. I walked back to the living room and was about to sit down when Kyle grabbed my waist and sat me on his lap. I looked at him questioningly he just smiled and tightened his grip on my waist.

I smiled back and was about to turn back to the T.V when his lips crashed onto mine. He kissed me roughly and passionately, at first I was shocked then I started kissing him back just as rough. My arms went up to his neck and my fingers tangled into his soft brown hair. I tugged at it and he moaned.

"Hey! Get a room!" Derek yelled

"Yeah!" Declan said backing him up

"Gladly." Kyle said as he swiftly stood up and started walking toward the room.

"Hey-" I started but was cut off by his lips kissing mine hungrily. He walked through the bedroom door and shut the door with his foot not breaking the kiss.

To Be Continued...

Click Here For CHAPTER SIX @ http://www.afrimedia.cf/2017/01/boarding-school-secrets-chapter-six.html
Re: Boarding School Secrets ( Afrimedia ) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 11, 2017
Boarding School Secrets - Chapter Six

Click here if you miss CHAPTER FIVE @ http://www.afrimedia.cf/2017/01/boarding-school-secrets-chapter-five.html

We'll See

Chapter 6

He set me on his bed and he crawled on top of me not breaking the kiss once. One hand was holding him up so he wouldn't crush me while the other was tangled in my hair. He broke the kiss so I could breathe and he trailed kisses down my jaw and to my neck. He gently sucked my neck for a while probably leaving a hickey. He pulled away from my neck and kissed my lips again. I swiftly switched us around so I was on top.

"You like it on top, eh?" He teased grabbing my hips

"Yup." I said leaning down to his neck. I trailed kisses all around his neck. I stopped and sucked him neck. His grip on my hips tightened and I could tell he like it. I ran my tongue over his neck and I heard him try to stifle a moan. I smirk and did it again while lowering my hips to his. I sucked harder and grinded against him. He gripped tighter and tried not to moan again.

I put my mouth close to his ear and blew. He started breathing heavier(If that was possible).

"I'm not going to stop until you moan." I whispered seductively in his ear. He shivered and shook his head.

"No." He croaked out "I'm no going to moan."

"We'll see." I whispered and he shivered once again. I started kissing his neck again and trailed lower to his collar bone, to his shoulder. I reached down to grab the hem of his shirt and pushed it up. My hands trailed over his rock hard abs. He squirmed a little. I crawled down slowly and pushed his shirt up more. I kissed down his chest to his nipple. I licked it slowly and then blew cold air. I looked up at him and he was biting his lower lip. I crawled back up to his ear.

"You know you want to." I told him

I leaned back to look at his face and he was trying so hard.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked with the hint of a smirk on my face because I already knew his answer

"No! Yes! I-I don't k-know." He stuttered. My face had a full blow smirk now.

I leaned down and kissed his lips slowly. I tugged at his bottom lip teasingly. I ran one of my hand through his hair and tugged lightly.

He moaned.

I stopped kissing him and smirked.

"So all that stuff I did was for nothing? All I had to do was tug your hair?" I asked my smirk getting bigger

He looked defeated. He sighed. "You are evil."

"Why, thank you." I said smiling

I crawled off him and started walking toward the door.

"Where are you going?" He demanded/asked

"My work here is done. Peace." I told his opening the door "Oh and you might want to cover that up." I said pointing to his erecti0n

"This is so not fair. You can't just get me all hyped up and then leave." He said frustrated

"I can do anything I want. Bet that never happened to you before huh?" I asked

"No. I usually do the seducing." He said getting even more frustrated

"Haha. Well like I was saying you might want to cover that up." I said walking out and making sure my hair covered the hickey.

I walked out into the living room and sat down in the spot I had occupied before. When I sat down all the boys turned to me. I looked back innocently.

"What?" I asked tilting my head to the side

Their eyes just widened. Then we heard the shower turn on and their eyes got bigger.

"What did you do to him?!" Declan exclaimed

"I did nothing." I told them

"Why is he taking a shower then?" Derek asked

"I taught him not to mess with the number one seducer." I told them straight out

"You gave him a BONER?!" Declan yelled

"He's easily turned on. That is not my fault." I said

"Oh. My. God! You guys were in there for like ten minutes and you gave him a boner THAT QUICK?!" Declan yelled again

"Is that bad or good?"

"It's good!That mean your good at whatever you just did!" Declan yelled once again

We heard the shower turn off and a couple minutes later Kyle walked in. His eyes immediately went to me and he glared

"How was your cold shower Kyle?" Derek asked trying to hold back laugher

"You told them?!" Kyle yelled at me

"I didn't have to." I said also trying to hold back laugher

"What did she do to you? " Declan asked laugher clear in his voice

"Dudes she branded him!" Derek yelled refering to the kickey he now has

"Shut up!" Kyle snapped putting his hand on it trying to cover it

Then we couldn't hold it back anymore. We burst into laugher clutching out sides. Even Blake was laughing.

"Shut! Up!" Kyle yelled. I tried to sober up but I was still laughing a little

"I'm sorry babe. It's just funny." I said

"No it's not." He pouted

"Yeah it is." Then I gasped, "My pizza!"

I rushed up.

"Calm down, Blake took it out already." Declan said

I let out a sigh of relief, "Thanks." I said looking at Blake

"It's alright." He said with a hint of a British accent

"You have an accent?!" I asked atonished

He nodded.

"So cool! Say more words." I exclaimed as I sat back down. I looked up at him eagerly

"Ummm...What do you want me to say?" He said sexily even though he wasn't trying. ACCENTS are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!

"You did it again!"

He frowned and his eyes widened and he looked at me as if I were crazy.

"It's going to happen everytime I talk." He said still looking at me weirdly with the same accent

"But still! It's COOL!" I yelled

He looked to the guys for help. Declan and Derek shrugged shaking their heads with a slight smile on each of their faces. He turned to Kyle with pleading eyes.

"Babe? Leave him alone." Kyle said his eyes shining with with amusement at Blake's discomfort

"I wasn't doing anything." I said exasperated

Kyle laughed and walked into the kitchen. Blake turned back to me.

"Loser." I said pouting

"How am I a loser?" Blake asked in disbelief

"You make me stop. It's not my fault you accent is all British and stuff and..... yeah."

He shook his head a slight smile on his face.

"Ha." He chuckled "You are weird."

"Accent! Sexiness! Oh it's too much!" I said getting up and walking to the kitchen. He chuckled again as I walked into the kitchen to find Kyle eating my pizza.

"Hey, back off my pizza fool!" I yelled. He jumped and put my pizza down

"Calm down Ricky Bobby." He said raising his hand up in an 'I surrender' motion

"Grrr." I growled as I walked up to my pizza

He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist as I was eating.

"It wasn't very nice doing what you did in the room earlier." He said in my ear

"You loved it." I told him

"That may be true, but still. Not nice, not nice at all." He said

"If you loved it don't complain." I said

"I wouldn't complain if you finished what you started." He whispered

"What did I start?" I whispered back

He sighed, "Ugh, why? Why must you torcher me?" He groaned

"I'm not doing anything." I said as I took another bite of my pizza

"Ugh, ugh, ugh. Kelsey." He groaned

"Yes?" I asked politely

"You're mean." He said resting his chin on my shoulder

"I know." I said taking another bite of pizza

To Be Continued...

Click Here For CHAPTER SEVEN @ http://www.afrimedia.cf/2017/01/boarding-school-secrets-chapter-seven.html
Re: Boarding School Secrets ( Afrimedia ) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2017
Boarding School Secrets - Chapter Seven

Click here if you miss CHAPTER SIX @ http://www.afrimedia.cf/2017/01/boarding-school-secrets-chapter-six.html

Amazing News?

Chapter 7

I finished eating my pizza and washed my plate. Then I went back into the living room where all the guys were. There were no more spots so I sat on Kyle's lap. I started watching the football game they were watching. Then I looked at the clock and it was 9:41.

I yawned and snuggled into Kyle. He shifted so I could get more comfortable. I fell asleep sometime during the night.

I was awoken when someone picked me up and started carrying me. I was too tired to open my eyes so I just let them carry me.

Then I felt the soft comfort of my bed. I fell back asleep instantly.

☺Kyle☺
I laid Kelsey in her bed and kissed her forehead. I turned around and went back into the living room. I sat down and sighed.

"She's your mate." Blake said suddenly

Blake can tell you who your mate is by touching them and he can also see if they accept you as their mate. Earlier when Kelsey was reaching for the remote she brushed his arm. When I heard him gasp I knew she was someone in this rooms mate.

"She is?" I asked happily "That's great." I added just as happy

"Yeah man, it's amazing. We're happy for you." Derek said "Even if I don't like her." He said quietly

My inner wolf and I growled because someone was dissing our mate. Derek's eyes went wide and he looked away.

"When are you going to tell her your Alpha?" Declan asked excited

He too has been waiting for me to meet my mate.

"I don't know. I don't want to just spring it on her and be like 'Hey, I'm a werewolf and your my mate. Cool right?'"

"You should tell her right away." Blake said

"Does she accept me in the future?" I asked Blake

"Yeah. Eventually" He said

"What do you mean eventually?" I asked nervous

"I mean eventually. She's human so her future is kind of blurry, but I can see her accepting you. A werewolf has never been mated with a human, that's why she's so blurry. When you complete the bond she'll become easier to see. No big deal." He explained

"Why do you want me to tell her right away?" I asked

"I saw that she'd be mad that you didn't tell her right away. That's a reason why she doesn't accept you right away." He said

"So to prevent her not accepting me right away, I should tell her soon?" I asked unsure

"Yeah." He said

I nodded and relaxed from my tense position. If she didn't accept me I would die. Not really but my soul would. She's my other half and I've been without her long enough. I wasn't going to let her go.

Ever.

To Be Continued...

Click Here For Chapter Eight @ http://www.afrimedia.cf/2017/01/boarding-school-secrets-chapter-eight.html
Re: Boarding School Secrets ( Afrimedia ) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 12, 2017
Boarding School Secrets

Click here if you miss CHAPTER SEVEN @ http://www.afrimedia.cf/2017/01/boarding-school-secrets-chapter-seven.html

I Don't Care

Chapter 8

↓Kyle↑

"Night guys." I said getting up

"Night." They said

I made my way to the bedroom. I walked in and closed the door behind me. Then I looked over to where Kelsey laid.

She's beautiful. And mine. I sighed happily. All mine.

I walked over to my bed and pulled the blankets back. I took my shirt and pants off so I was only in my boxers, then I laid down.

I found my mate. Finally.

I fell asleep thinking about Kelsey.

§ Kelsey §

I woke up the next morning with a warm arm around my waist holding me close. I blinked away the sleep and looked up to see Kyle's baby blue eyes staring back at me. I smiled and he smiled a smile that made my heart skip a beat.

"Good morning." He said leaning down and pecked my lips

"Morning. What are you doing in my bed?" I asked confused

He smirk, "This is my bed."

I looked around and blushed. This was his bed.

"What am I doing in your bed?" I asked quietly still embarrassed

"Don't be embarrassed. I didn't mind." He said looking in my eyes

I nodded, a little less embarrassed.

He laughed and leaned down to kiss me again but this kiss wasn't just a peck. He kissed me slowly and passionately. Filled with love.

I pulled back to I could breathe. I looked into his eyes and sure enough I saw love.

"Kelsey I have to tell you something." He said becoming serious

"Okay. What is it?" I asked becoming serious too

"I-I'm...I...I love you." He stuttered

↑Kyle↓

"I-I'm...I...I love you." I stuttered

I chickened out. Ugh, for an Alpha I sure am being a coward right now.

She looked into my eyes.

"I love you too." She said "Now tell me what you really wanted to tell me." She demanded

Damn. She's good.

"Do you promise to still love me?" I asked my voice breaking and tears filling my eyes. I looked down, away from her beautiful blue eyes.

She laid her hand on my cheek and forced me to look at her. I reluctantly looked into her eyes.

"I'll still love you." She said honestly shining in her eyes

More tears started filling my eyes at the thought of losing her. Soon some tears escaped and started rolling down my cheeks. I haven't cried in years and now my mate comes along and there's a chance she might not accept me and it has me bawling my eyes out.

She wiped my tears with her thumb and kissed my lips softly.

As if reading my mind she whispered, "You won't lose me. Just tell me."

I nodded and took a deep breathe. "I'm an Alpha werewolf and your my mate."

She didn't reply she just stared into my eyes seeing if I was telling the truth. Soon the silence was making me feel worse.

"Say something, please." I pleaded tears welling in my eyes again

She blinked a couple of times like she was coming out of a trance. "I don't care what you are." She whispered

"You don't care that I turn into a wolf?" I asked unbelievingly and looking down

She grabbed my jaw fiercely in her hand.

"I. Don't. Care." She said each word slowly

More tears started welling in my eyes but out of happiness. I smiled and crushed my lips to hers.

I kissed her passionately and she kissed me back with the same amount of passion. I gently grabbed her face in my hands and deepened the kiss. She ran her tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance which I granted.

My tongue met her half way and when they did the sparks between us heightened. She moaned as my tongue massaged hers.

She grabbed fistfuls of my hair and tugged gently. I moaned.

God everything she does makes me want to moan.

I slowly trailed my hand from her face and down her body. She shiver slightly at my touch. She broke away from my lips breathing hard. She grabbed my face in her hands.

"Told you you wouldn't lose me." She whispered

"I thought you wouldn't accept me." I whispered back

"Why wouldn't I? You're caring, loving, cocky, sarcastic, and not to mention hot. With all those characteristics who would accept you?" She asked stroking my face gently

I closed my eyes and sighed.

"I love you. I love you so much." I whispered opening my eyes to see her reaction

She smiled and said, "I love you too."

I grabbed her and pulled her into a tight embrace.

"Good because I don't know what I would do if I lost you." I whispered in her ear

She sighed angrily, "How many times do I have to tell you? You. Would. Not. Have. Lost. Me." She said in an Alpha tone

She really was my mate. I could already tell she'd make a great female Alpha.

"You're going to make a great female Alpha." I said with a huge smile on my face

"Female Alpha? What's that?" She asked confused

"I'm the Alpha and your my mate. A female Alpha is the mate to the Alpha. She'll be just as powerful and respected as him, and with the tone you just used. If I wasn't an Alpha I would back off."

"Ooooh, What's a mate?" She asked confused once again

"My soul mate. My other half. Destiny,fate whatever you want to call it brought us together." I explained

"So I'm denstined to be with a hottie? I like this whole mating thing." She said laughing

"I like it too." I said laughing with her "I'm also destined to be with a hottie." I said repeating her words

She blushed and hid her face in my chest. I chuckled and hugged her tighter.

"You're too cute." I said

"Too cute? Yeah right, I'm too hot." She countered

"That's true." I chuckled

"Time to get up, we're already late." She said getting up

I groaned. I suddenly felt cold without her in my arms. I hopped up after her, wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my chin on her shoulder.

"Don't leave me." I whined

"I'm getting ready for school. Which I have you in every class. How am I leaving you?" She asked tilting her head to face me

"In class we can't be together unless we want to be called gay." I said

"Are you trying to get me to skip class?" She asked teasingly

"Yeah." I said honestly

She arched a brow, "Fine."

I smile and turned her around to face me. Then I pushed her against the wall.

"You really like walls don't you?" She asked

I laughed and leaned down to kiss her neck slowly. She wrapped her arms around my neck and tilted her head to the side so I could get better access. Then suddenly Blake, Declan, and Derek busted in the room.

I pulled my face away from her neck and growled.

"The see-ers know about Kelsey." Blake said in a rush

My eyes hardened and I went stiff. I turned to look at Kelsey who had a confused and worried expression on her face. I growled at the thought of the see-ers ever coming in contact with her.

I turned back to the guys, "When are they coming?" I asked, fighting to keep my anger under control in from of Kelsey

"Now." Derek said. His eyes were clouded with rage. He was mad for the same reason I was. Even though Him and Kelsey don't get along he knew he had to keep her safe.

"Start packing!" I ordered

The guys moved with inhuman speed and started throwing things in suitcases.

Kelsey laid her hand on my arm and with that simple gesture I calmed down a little.

"What's wrong? Who are the see-ers?" She asked worried

"The see-ers are people that can see the future. They have been watching for years. They've been waiting for me to find my mate." I said trying to stay calm and not scare her

"Why do they want me?" She asked casually, unafraid

Her calmness relaxed me; reassured me.

"The prophecy says my mate will change the world. The see-ers don't want change. They're going to try to kill you." I said with pain in my voice

She nodded slowly. "Where we going?" She asked

"Pack house. You'll be safe there. The see-ers won't dare come to the house."

"We're ready." Derek announced

"Okay." I said grabbing Kelsey's hand and followed them.

Declan and Blake lead the way while Derek covered our backside. We got out to the cars. Derek and Blake got in the front of my car and Kelsey and I got in the back. Declan followed us in his car.

I was tense during the whole thing.

"Kyle?" She said softly

I turned to look at her. She scooped up my hand in hers and squeezed.

"It's going to be alright." She assured me

I knew everything was going to be al-right but I'm mad that the see-ers even know about her. They won't even get close to her with the whole pack watching her.

Suddenly tears started rolling down my face. I hadn't even noticed I was about to cry.

"I know, I-I just can't lose you. The thought of them knowing about you makes me mad and sad." I said as more tears rolled down my face

"What did I tell you about saying you're going to lose me?!" She yelled in such an authority filled voice that even Derek and Blake jumped.

"To not say that." I said quietly

"What was that? I didn't quite hear you, did you hear him Blake, Derek?" She asked/demanded

They didn't reply.

"That I'm not going to lose you." I said louder

"That's what I thought." She said

She reached up and wiped my tears away.

"Stop crying." She said softly

I nodded and pulled her onto my lap. I wrapped my arms around her as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I hugged her tightly.

"I love you." I whispered

"I love you too." She said kissing my neck

My body started heating up then,

"We're here." Blake stated

I opened the door and helped Kelsey out. Then I got out. We all walked to the front door together. I opened the door and everybody turned to face us.

To Be Continued...

Click Here For CHAPTER NINE @ http://www.afrimedia.cf/2017/01/boarding-school-secrets-chapter-nine.html

LIKE OUR PAGE ON FACEBOOK @ https://facebook.com/Afrimedia.stories
Re: Boarding School Secrets ( Afrimedia ) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
Boarding School Secrets - Chapter Nine

Click here If you miss Chapter Eight @ http://www.afrimedia.cf/2017/01/boarding-school-secrets-chapter-eight.html

Chapter 9

I Guess The See-ers Are Stupid After All

Everyone hopped up.

"What're you doin' here Kyle?" Lucas asked

"The see-ers know about my mate."I said walking all the way inside the house

"Well where is she then?" Sebastian asked

"She's right here." I said motioning to Kelsey

Everyone eyes widened and they looked at Blake who confirmed it with a nod.

"But she's human!" Drake exclaimed

"I see that." I said sarcastically

"Humans can't be mated with werewolves." Justin said shaking his head

"Ask Blake." I said shrugging

"Is she really his mate?" Sebastian asked Blake

"Yeah, she's really his mate." Blake said

They all nodded.

"Okay, we all gotta keep her safe." Derek announced

They all nodded again.

"What's your name?" Jessiah asked Kelsey

"Kelsey. Yours?" She asked

Jessiah smile. Humans don't usually talk to use. I guess they just sense danger on us.

"Jessiah. Wow man she isn't an ordinary human." Jessiah told me

I wrapped my arm around Kelsey's waist and kissed the side of her head.

"I know. She's perfect." I said looking down at her

She blushed and looked around. Then out of nowhere Benjamin popped up.

"Hey, I'm Benjamin! It's nice to meet you Kelsey! I like you're pajama bottom! I like you already! You're my new sister!" He shouted

Kelsey's face broke into a smile. "It's nice to meet you too. I'm gonna call you Benji. And you're my new brother." She said

He nodded and grabbed her hand. I growled as he pulled her away from me. She looked back and gave me a glare that stopped me mid-growl.

"Come on." Benjamin said tugging her arm

She laughed and followed him. They ran down the hallway and then disappeared.

"Dude! Fate must love you to give you that!" Marco exclaimed refering to Kelsey

I smile and nodded, "She's amazing."

§ Kelsey §

Benji pulled me down a hallway and we ended up outside. There was a huge pool and a beautiful patio.

"This is amazing." I said breathless

"I know huh. This is where I always come to get away from that madness." He explained

"Are you a werewolf?" I asked sitting down on the edge of the pool and sticking my feet in

"Yeah." He said sitting next to me and doing the same "But I'm also part wizard."

"That's so cool. It's like mixed races but mixed species." I said

"Yeah. If you and Kyle have a baby he'll be Werewolf and Human. A Wereman." He said

"A Wereman? That's kind of creepy." I said laughing

He laughed too and we just sat in comfortable silence.

=Kyle=

"Have you guys completed the bonding yet?" Elijah asked

I laughed, "I just told her this morning."

"So Dec when are the see-ers supposedly going to attack Kelsey?" Justin asked

Declan can see the future he's just not as good as the see-ers.

"They were on there way when we left. But they're not stupid enough to just show up at a house full of werewolves." Declan said

Everyone nodded. Then we heard a scream. My heart stopped.

Kelsey.

We all ran out there and saw about 30 see-ers surrounding Kelsey and Benjamin's wolf form. He stood in front of her protectively.

I growled and stepped forward when Declan put his hand on my shoulder his eyes far away; seeing a vision, "Watch." He whispered coming back to reality

Just then one of the see-ers kicked Benjamin. I was about to take off but Declan had me held down.

Kelsey looked at the see-er that kicked Benjamin and glared at him. Her beautiful blue eyes turned black and she balled her hands up to form fist.

"Cover your ears everyone!" Declan shouted

Everyone looked at him confused but complied. Then Kelsey let out an ear-piercing sream. So high I could hear it through my hands but alluring at the same time. It almost wanted you to uncover your ears and go up to her.

She was more that just an Alpha's mate.

She was something much more powerful. Maybe that's what the prophecy was talking about.

All the see-ers fell to their knees and tried to cover their ears. Once all of them were on the ground she stopped and her eyes turned blue again. She turned around and stepped over them like they were nothing. Benjamim followed looking utterly confused.

She stopped and turned to Benjamin. "You okay Benji?" She asked concerned

He nodded and frowned. He ran into the house to change back and get clothes.

"I guess the see-ers are stupid after all." Cameron muttered

She turned and looked at the see-ers, looks like they were unconsious. She turned back to us. All of us were gaping.

"What?" She asked innocently

We just kept staring.

She started walking toward us, she stopped right in front of me.

"What?!" She demanded

"How did you do that?" I asked atonished

"They kicked my brother. I got mad." She said shrugging

I looked back at all the guys and saw that they had the same expression on their faces as I probably did on mine. Everyone except Declan who had a huge grin on his face.

I frowned, "You knew she would get out of that?"

He nodded, "Yeah right when I heard her sream I had a vision, but it was like déjà vu. Like I had it in a dream or something before.It was of her sreaming. At first it didn't make sense until they started falling to the ground. Then I told you to wait."

I was completely and utterly confused. I thought Kelsey was just human.

I nodded at what Declan said. "Get these guys up and tie them up in the basement." I said in an Alpha tone

They all ran to get the see-ers off the ground and carried them to the basement. I turned to look at Kelsey.

"Has that ever happened before?" I asked her

"I've never been in a life or death situation before." She said

"Did you feel any different when you screamed?" I asked

"Noooo...should I have?" She asked

"What made you so mad? You knocked them out with just a scream." I said looking at her face

"They kicked MY Benji. Quiero decir, quién coño se creen que son?!" She yelled

"English baby, english." I said slowly

"Who the Bleep do they think they are?!" She bellowed and all the guys that were standing next to us jumped "No one is going to touch anyone I'm friends or family with! Hijos de puta, culo cojos, los perdedores, los retoños polla." She ranted in spanish

I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She took a deep breathe and hugged me back.

"You done?" I asked with an amused tone

"Yeah." She said taking deep breaths

"Haha, I love you." I said leaning down to kiss her.

To Be Continued...

Click Here For Chapter Ten @ http://www.afrimedia.cf/2017/01/boarding-school-secrets-chapter-ten_11.html
Re: Boarding School Secrets ( Afrimedia ) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
Boarding School Secrets

Click Here If You Miss Chapter Nine @ http://www.afrimedia.cf/2017/01/boarding-school-secrets-chapter-nine.html

Bro-Skee!

Chapter 10

*Still Kyle's POV*

We all walked into the living room and sat down.

"Elias, what do you think she is?" I said referring to Kelsey

Elias has the power to sense other peoples powers.

He held his hand out to Kelsey, she looked at it. Then back to me

"What am I suppose to do?" She asked

"Take his hand." I told her

She nodded and took Elias' hand. As soon as she laid her hand in his he started to shake convulsively. Kelsey tried to pull her hand away but he just tightened his grip.

Kelsey turned to me, “What’s wrong with him?” She asked worried

“It’s nothing baby, it just means you’re powerful.” I said squeezing her other hand comfortingly

Elias slowly stopped shaking. He looked up at Kelsey with a frown.

“Did you find anything?” Trevor asked

Elias shook his head, “She’s mixed with a lot of things. I could only find two that were solid.”

“What were they?” I asked

“Wizard and Angel.” He said looking confused “Did one of your parents ever…ever…I don’t know how to put this. Did one of your parents ever glow when they were happy, mad, or sad?” He asked Kelsey

“I’m adopted.” She whispered

Realization dawned upon Elias’ face and he started nodding.

“Do you know your real parents names?” He asked her

“Umm, my adopted parents said my real mom’s name is Thyme and my dad’s is-”

“Elijah.” Landon interrupted

“Yeah. Elijah.” Kelsey said

'Thyme and Elijah. Where have I heard those names before?' I thought

"Your parents were the strongest wizard and angel to ever live!" Nikko shouted

'That's it!'

My eyes widened, "Do you know how powerful she's gonna be when we complete the bonding?!" I asked the guys

"And with all the other things she has in her." Elias added

"I'm confused." Kelsey informed us

"You're powerful baby." I said lovingly to her

"Mmk. Don't really know how, but mmk." She said raising her brows

I laughed, "A wizard is one of the most powerful creatures in our world. That's what you are. Angel is the second, you're also one of them."

"Okay, and how am I going to be stronger after the bonding? What's occurs in a bonding?" She asked

"Nothing!" I said quickly

She narrowed her eyes and turned to Benjamin, "What happens in the bonding?"

His eyes quickly went to me and I growled. His eyes widened.

Kelsey turned back to me, "Did you just growl at him?" She asked angry and like she couldn't believe I did

"Nooo. Where'd you get that idea from?" I scoffed lying through my teeth

She snorted and turned back to Benjamin with expectant eyes.

"Well?" She asked

He looked back at me, "Stop looking at him." She said

His eyes snapped back to her. He looked at her with pleading eyes.

Me: 'You better not tell her.' I thought to Benjamin

Benjamin: 'Why not she's gonna find out sooner or later.'

Me: 'Don't!'

Benjamin: 'She's my Alpha too. I have to listen to her.'

Me: 'Benj-'

I started before he blocked me out.

"Sex." He said to Kelsey with a huge grin

I growled loudly and Kelsey looked back at me. She lifted her hand up and flicked my ear.

"Ow!" I yelled "What was that for?!"

"You growled at Benji again." She said with a frown "Apologize."

(A/N: Don't ever let someone flick your ear. It hurts like a MoFo. My mom does it when I'm bad.)

"Hell no!" I yelled and everybody but Kelsey jumped

"Really?" She asked narrowing her eyes

I nodded.

She got up, "C'mon Benji." She said

He got up and followed her.

"Come find us when your ready to apologize"! She called over her shoulder

After she was out of view everyone started laughing.

"You got TOLD!" Jace yelled

"Oh wow! I love her!" Jason shouted

Everybody continued laughing.

"Shut up!" I yelled

Everybody stopped laughing at once. Then I started feeling woozy.

"Kyle, you okay?" Derek asked worried

"I think I'm gonna puke." I stated

"Why?" Blake asked

"Because Kelsey's mad at him." Declan said trying to hold back smile

"But why is he gonna puke?" Drake asked

"When your mate is mad and it's your fault you feel sick." Declan explained with an amused smile

"So he's gonna feel sick until he apologizes?" Lucas asked

"Yup." Declan said happily

"He's gonna be sick forever then." Sebastian muttered

Declan laughed and got up. "He is gonna be sick for awhile because he doesn't apologize to anyone. He'll do it eventually though."

He laughed walking away. Then suddenly I threw up. All over the floor.

"Ew! That's gross!" Jessiah yelled jumping away

I got up,ran upstairs and to the bathroom in my room to puke some more.

§ Kelsey §

Benji and I walked out to the backyard and sat down.

"No one has ever stood up for me like that." He told me

"He was being a jerk." I said in reply

"Yeah, but he's the Alpha. We're not allowed to disobey him."

"That's stupid. I just did." I said

"Because you're an Alpha too." He answered

I nodded.

"Thank you." He whispered

"For what?" I asked turning to him

"For standing up for me. They always boss me around because I'm the youngest." He replied

"Well not any more." I said smiling at him. He smile back.

"Kelsey!" Someone yelled

I turned around and saw Derek running out.

"Yes?" I asked calmly

"Kyle's sick." He said

"What's wrong with him?" I asked casually

"I guess when your mates mad and it's your fault you get sick." He explained

"Is he ready to apologize to Benji?"

He hesitated, "Yeah." He said slowly

"Your lying. I guess he's gonna stay sick then huh?" I asked turning back around

"Can you please just see if he's alright?" He begged

I looked back and saw him pleading with his eyes.

"Fine." I sighed getting up "Where is he?" I asked

"Upstairs. Five doors down and to the left." He said

I started walking into the house and up the stairs. I walked five doors down to the left and opened the door. No one was in there but I heard dry-heaving inside.

I walked in further and saw Kyle kneeling down above the toilet. I walked over to him and kneeled down beside him.

"You okay?" I asked worried

He looked up at me, "I'm sorry." He said with tears in his eyes

"I'm not the one you should be apologizing to." I said softly

He nodded, "Are you still mad?"

"No." I said

I stood up and then helped him up. He brushed his teeth and washed off all the sweat.

I walked him over to the bed and sat him down.

"Are you going to apologize?" I asked him

"Mmmm...yeah." He sighed

I nodded and walked over to the door.

"Benji!" I yelled

"Yeah!" He called back

"He's ready!"

He was here in like 2.6 seconds with a huge grin on his face.

I walked in with Benji behind me. I sat down next to Kyle.

"Go ahead." I urged him

He looked up to the smiling Benji, "I'm sorry for growling at you."

Benji's smile got wider, "It's good man. Bye."

Benji walked out and shut the door behind him. I pushed Kyle back and straddles him.

"Now was that hard?" I asked, my face inches from his

"Yes." He said before crushing his lips to mine

He rolled us over to where he was on top.

"It's payback time." He whispered

I laughed, "I did nothing for you to 'pay me back'."

"You call giving me a boner nothing?" He asked pulling back bewildered

"That was not my fault." I said smiling

"How?" He asked

"You're easily turned on." I said matter-of-factly

"Having a hot girl grind against me is definetaly going to turn me on." He retorted

"I'm hot?" I asked with a smirk

"Very."

"I was thinking more along the lines of sexy." I said

"That you are," He said "and you're all mine." He added with a smirk

"I'm nobodies."

"Mine." He sang

"Nobodies." I sang back

"Mine." He suddenly growled

I arched a brow and smirk, "Ooooh, the wolf is coming out."

"You are mine." He growled again and his beautiful baby blue eyes turned black as his wolf came out

I leaned up and pecked his lips. He instantly relax and his eyes turned blue again.

I leaned back, "I'm your's." I whispered

"Damn straight." He said smiling

"I take it back." I said pushing him off

I got up and walked to the door.

"Where you going?" He asked

"I'm hungry. Make me food!" I demanded

"Starve."

"Food! Now!" I yelled

"Staaaaaarve!" He retorted

I pouted, "I'm sad." I stated

His eyes sofened. Ha, sucker. He got up and started walking toward me.

"What do you want?" He asked softly

"Mmmm....peanut butter and jelly!" I yelled and ran out of the room and down stairs

He chuckled and followed me. I ran into the kitchen and all the guys were there. I sat down beside Jessiah? I think. I turned to my right and looked at him with wide eyes.

"Jessiah?" I asked unsure

"Yup." He said happily

"You're my new BROTHER!" I shouted

"Ummm, okay." He said a little weirded out

I stuck my hand out, "You have to confirm it with a hand shake." I said excitedly

He stuck his hand out and shook my. "Confirmed!" I yelled

Everyone cracked a smile and I got up. I went to another guy.

"Name?" I asked

"Lucas." He said

I stuck my hand out, "Brother!"

He chuckled and shook my hand.

Then I went to Declan who was beside him and Declan already had his hand ready I grabbed it and yelled "Brolio!"

Derek was next to him and he wouldn't look at me. I tapped his shoulder.

"Bro-skee!" I yelled and held my hand out. He smiled and shook my hand.

I saw Benji and I ran up to him, "Wazzup brotha?!" I asked

He tried to hold back a laugh. I put my hand on his cheeks and pushed them up into a smile, "You know you wanna." I teased

His face broke into a smile and he laughed. My eyes widened for no reason at all and I skipped back to my spot.

I turned to my left and saw Sebastian. His eyes widened and he smirked.

"Seb. Can I call you Seb? Yeah? Thanks. Hermano!" I shouted

He smiled widely and shook my hand. I reached across the table to shake the hand of a guy with jet black hair and bright blue eyes.

"Wazzup bro?! Name please?" I asked/shouted

"Justin. Wazzup sis?!" He shouted back

"I taught you well young grasshopper." I said calmly, and bowed my head

"I love her." Justin told Kyle who was looking at me in amusement

I looked over at him, "Wazzup boyfriend?! Where's my SANDWHICH?!"

"Calm down Ricky Bobby. It's right here." He said handing me my sandwhich

I grabbed it and took a bite, "Yum!" I yelled

I looked around the table to see if I forgot anyone and my eyes passed by Blake.

I looked at him excited and he groaned.

"Sexy accent! Talk!" I commanded

He shook his head and chuckled but didn't say anything.

"Bro-na-na-na-na-other!" I sang while staring at him

I held my hand out, "Confirmation required." I said clamly and took another bite of my sandwhich

He too held his hand out and I shook it. We both let go and I countined eating.

I turned to Jessiah, "Do you have a mate?"

"Yes." He said slowly

"Really?! Where is she?! Is she pretty?! Funny?! Interesting?! CRAZY?!" I aksed

"She's at her parents house, yes, yes, yes, and yes." He said laughing

"We're gonna get along GREAT!" I shouted

"Don't doubt it."

"Anybody else?" I asked looking at all of them

"I do." Lucas said

"Me too." Seb said

"I do!" Trevor yelled

Nobody else replied. "That's all?"

They nodded looking a little sad.

"Cheer up! You'll find her!" I told them

They all smiled.

"Let's go swimming!" Benji suggested

I nodded eagerly and jumped up. I ran upstairs and rifled through Kyle's dresser. I pulled out a pair of boxer's and changed real quick. I already had a tank top on so I just kept it on. I ran back out of the room and outside.

I jumped into the pool. I swam up to surface.

"Whoooo!" I yelled

"You're so wierd." Blake chukled

"And you're a freaktard." I retorted

Everybody laughed and jumped into the pool. Kyle swam over to me, wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead.

"The guys love you." He whispered in my ear

"Who wouldn't?" I asked concided

He laughed and shook his head.

"And they have too, they're my brothers." I added seriously

"You were serious about that?" He asked

"Duh, we even confirmed it with a handshake. Handshakes confirms everything." I toldhim

"Confirm being my mate?" He asked holding out his hand

"Mmmmm...I don't know...that is a confirmation I don't think I can make." I lied

He grolwed lightly, "Didn't we just have this conversation?"

"Yes, I believe we did. What's that mean?" I asked

"That you're mine." He growled

"Mmmm...I don't think so."

He suddenly smirked and leaned down to my neck. I almost moaned. Almost. He slowly kissed up my neck.

"Help me brothas! He's trying to seduce me!" I yelled to my brothers

They shook their heads no and chuckled.

"Big brothers are suppose to protect their little sisters! Expecially from werewolves!" I shouted betrayed

Then suddenly Benji and Justin jumped on Kyle's back. Justin pulled Kyle away and Benji grabbed my waist.

"Stay away from our little sister you werewolf." Benji said playfully

"Yeah, we're very protective of our Kelsey-bear." Justin said backing Benji up

"Let go of me now." Kyle said with authority in his voice and Justin automatically let go and swam back

Kyle looked at Benji and was about to growl when I glared at him and growled warningly. I really don't know why I'm so protective of Benji, I just am.

He immediately looked at me and his eyes turned sad. "I'm sorry." He said quietly

I nodded and asked Benji to let go. He did and I swam over to Kyle.

"You didn't have to use the Alpha tone." I told him

"I'm Alpha, it's what I do." He said Alpha-y again

"Don't you DARE you use it on me." I growled, my eyes blazing as I used my Alpha voice

His face softened and he hugged me.

"I didn't mean to, I promise." He whispered

"You apologize too much." I told him hugging him back

"Only to you." He said with a chukle

I pulled away and swam to my brothers.

"Well thanks bros. You wouldn't even protect me from the seducing werewolf." I told the guys excluding Justin and Benji

"Kyle's scary." They all said

"Weinies!" I yelled

They all scoffed.

"We are not wienies. We can't just defy our Alpha." Seb said

"She's our Alpha too." Benji and Justin said "So basically defying her you just defied your Alpha." Benji said

"Shut up!" They guys snapped at Benji and Justin

Benji, Justin, Kyle, and I laughed at them.

"True." Kyle laughed

"Hey guys!" A girls voice rang through the house

Jessiah's eyes lit up and he jumped out of the pool and ran inside.

"His mate." Benji explained seeing my confused look

I nodded. Then Jessiah and a beautiful girl with dark blue hair, hazel eyes, and lightly tanned skin came out.

"Hey guys!" She yelled happily, then her eyes landed on me. "Who's this?" She asked politely

"My mate." Kyle squealed and wrapped his arms around my waist

"Really?!" She asked excited

Kyle nodded.

"What's your name?" She asked me

"Kelsey. Yours?" I asked smiling

"Olivia! I like you already!" She yelled

"I like you too!" I yelled back getting out of Kyle's arms

"C'mon!" She yelled holding her hand out to me

I grabbed it and she helped me get out.

"Bye guys!" We yelled and ran into the house

We ran upstairs and she led me to a room. We walked in and she closed the door.

She led me to the bed and sat down.

"You don't know how long we've waited for Kyle to get his mate!" She gushed

I laughed, "Why?"

"He's been so lonely. Always with sluts, really annoying.Also he can't fully be Alpha without his mate, and now that he has you he can be. I'm so happy right now!" She yelled

"I know me too!" I yelled back

"Do you love him?" She asked

"Yeah." I said shyly

"That's great, I can tell he loves you too."

"How can you tell?" I questioned

"His eyes tell you everything he's feeling, and when he looks at you love is the strongest emotion." She said

I smiled widely. Then the door burst open.

"What's up chicas?!" A girl with dark brown hair, brown eyes, and tanned skin yelled

"Hey Soph!" Olivia yelled

"Hey Olive! Who's this?" Soph asked turning to me

Olivia smile widely, "Kyle's mate."

Sophia's eyes widened, she smiled and ran up to hug me. "Oh my gosh! Kyle finally found his mate! I could burst!" She yelled squeezing me tightly and I couldn't breathe right.

She pulled back, "What's your name?"

"Kelsey." I said smiling at her

"I'm Shophia, Lucas' mate." She told me "Have you guys completed the mating bond yet?" She asked

"No." I said quietly

"Wait this just clicked in my brain. If your Kyle's mate the see-ers must be after you." Olivia said worried

"They came earlier." I told her

"What?!" They shouted

"Yeah, they came earlier, kicked Benji and I went all tarzan on them." I said

"What did the guys do?" Sophia asked

"Nothing." I said

"Nothing? Kyle didn't help you?" Olivia asked

"I didn't need. I dropped all those see-ers."

"I don't understand." They said confused

"You have to ask the guys. I don't really know what happened." I replied just as confused

"C'mon then. I need to know what happen." Sophia said walking to the door

We all ran down stairs and outside.

"So what happened with the see-ers?" Sophia asked the guys

The guys started laughing, "Kelsey started screaming like a crazy chick and they all just dropped to the floor." Sebastian said still laughing

"What is she?" Olivia asked Elias

"Her parents are Elijah and Thyme." He said

The girls turned to stare at me with wide eyes.

"Nu-uh!" Sophia yelled at the same time Olivia yelled "Shut up!"

"Your mom and dad were super powerful!" Sophia yelled

I just shrugged because I don't know my real parents.

"Get in there and complete the bond NOW!" Olivia yelled

"Why?" I asked

"Time for you to change the world." She smirked

Okaaaaay then.

To Be Continued...

Click Here For Chapter Eleven @ http://www.afrimedia.cf/2017/01/boarding-school-secrets-chapter-eleven.html
Re: Boarding School Secrets ( Afrimedia ) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
Boarding School Secrets

Click Here If You Miss Chapter Ten @ http://www.afrimedia.cf/2017/01/boarding-school-secrets-chapter-ten_11.html

Chapter 11

"Oh, they'll be getting a room here shortly."

Kyle's POV

"Olivia!" I exclaimed

"Yes?" She asked turning to me

"What? She'll have to do it eventually." Olivia said shrugging

"We'll do it when the time is right." I said deathly calm

"The see-ers already came to get her. And with a house full of werewolfs, they've grown impatient and they don't care who's with her any more." Olivia said

"She's right." I heard Kelsey say

Everyone turned to look at her.

"What?" I asked

"She's right." She repeated

I looked at me as if she were crazy. She shrugged.

"See? Even Kelsey agrees." Olivia said

"If that's what you want. We'll do it." I said staring at me intently

She nodded, "But not planned." She said making a wierd face

Planning when we would have sex is just wierd.

I laughed, walked over to her and wraped my arms around her waist. I rested my chin on her shoulder and kissed her neck.

"Okay. Not planned." I said into her neck

She shivered a little and I chuckled.

"Okay Lover birds get a room." Justin said

I growled quietly.

"Oh, shush." Kelsey said elbowing me gently

I stopped mid-growl. What is she doing to me?!

I never knew your mate could do this. Have this power over you.

I like it.

"We have to tell my dad that I found her." I told the pack

They all nodded.

"And if we go to his house all the packs can protect her." Derek said

"I don't think she needs protection." Declan said smirking

"Yes she does. Even though she dropped those see-ers in 10 seconds doesn't mean anything." Benjamin said coming to stand next to Kelsey

She smiled at him and grabbed his hand. My anger flared but instantly went away when she brought her hand up and ran her fingers through my hair.

"Hola!" Someone yelled

Seb shot out of the pool and ran inside. Guess his mate is here too.

Seb came back with Ava.

"Hey guys!" She said with a huge smile, however that changed when her eyes landed on Kelsey. She glared and I saw Kelsey frown in confusion.

"Who the hell is this? Another slut?" She sneered at me

I growled loudly and my body started to shake.

"She is not a slut!" I yelled still shaking

My vision blurred as my rage built up and all I could see was red.

I faintly heard Olivia say "She's his mate." to Ava

Kelsey felt my shaking and turned around in my arms. She put both her hands on the sides of my face and pressed her lips against mine. My eyes automatically shut and I kissed her back. She pulled back,

"Calm down. She didn't know." She whispered to me

I nodded, not that mad any more. I looked up at Ava and she looked repentant.

She looked at Kelsey, "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were his mate."

"It's alright. I know you didn't know." Kelsey said turning to face her

Avav turned to me, "Sorry."

I nodded and wrapped my arms around her neck. I rested my chin on the top of her head. She reached out and grabbed Benjiamin's hand again, only I didn't get mad this time.

"I love you." I whispered in her ear

"Love you too." She whispered back

I smile.

"Heyllo!" A girls voice rang through the house

This time Trevor shot out of the pool. I'm guessing it's Madison.

Madison and Trevor came back out.

"Hey everybody!" She said happily, her eyes scanned over everybody and landed on Kelsey. "Who's might this be?"

"This is Kelsey. My mate." I said with a huge smile

Her eyes widened, "For realz?"

I nodded and she started bouncing up and down.

"That's exactly how I reacted!" Sophia said ecitedly

Kelsey laughed and it was the most beautiful sound in the world. God, now I sound like a pantsy. Ha, and to make it worst, I don't care.

"I'm so excited!" Madison exclaimed running up to Kelsey

She pulled Kelsey into a huge.

"Can't...breathe...ahhhhh." Kelsey gasped

Everyone laughed and Madison let go.

"Is everyone in this house a werewolf?" Kelsey asked nobody in general "Damn your strong! I think you just gave me breast cancer." she added with a serious look on her face and covered her boobs

Everyone laughed and I pulled her close. Her hands went to the back of my neck as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I could massage them for you." I whispered seductively in her ear while trailing my hands from her waist to her hips

"Eeeew! Pervert! Brothas! He's trynna seduce me again! Help meh! HELP MEH!" She yelled struggling to get out of my arms

Everyone laughed again and Justin, Benjamin, and Declan were on the ground withtears in their eyes from laughing so hard.

"You guys betrayed me ONCE AGAIN! What do you have to say for yourselves?!" She yelled

Everyone laughed harder and she sighed in defeat and stopped struggling.

"You guys are bad brothers." She muttered

I kissed the side of her head still chuckling slightly.

"Jerks." She muttered again but I'm sure they could hear her just fine

"I was just kidding baby." I told her

"Suuuuure you were. Nasty." She said wrapping her arms around my neck again

She leaned her head against my shoulder and her shirt rose up a bit. I traced the part where her shirt went up and my wolf howled with satisfaction.

She shiver slightly. I went a little lower and she breathed a moan in my ear. My wolf growled hungrily.

'Take mate NOW!' My wolf growled

'NO! Not until she's ready. Do you want to scare her off?'

'Fine. Soon?' My wolf asked hopeful

'Soon.'

I hate talking to my wolf because it seems like your talking to yourself and that's border-line crazy.

I went up higher. She had a four pack? Damn. That's hot.

"Get a room!" Olivia yelled

"Oh, they'll be getting a room here shortly." Declan said smugly

I blushed. What the hell? I never blush.

I moved my hands from her stomach and set them on her hips. She let out a huge breath and stood up straight.

"Shut up Dec." She snapped

"It's not my fault. It's not like I WANT to see a vision of you two having sex." He fake shuddered

"Shut up!" We both snapped at the same time

He just laughed. Declan has been my best friend since we were born. Same with Derek and Blake. They've been around my Alpha voice all our lives. But Declan is the only one not really fazed by it.

"When are we going to Head Alpha's house?" Lucas asked

"We can go now." I said

They nodded and went to their rooms to pack.

Kelsey turned around and hit my shoulder, "Why would you do that with people around?" She asked

"It's not my fault." I said, and it's really not

"Oh, really? Then who's fault is it?" She asked sarcastically

"My wolf's." I told her "He's a Hot little bastard." I added with a smirk

She laughed and we started walking inside. We went into my room and she helped me pack my things. When we were done we went down stairs and waited for everyone else.

When everyone was done we all piled into the cars and drove the the state Alpha's hose A.K.A my father.

To Be Continued...

Click Here For Chapter Twelve @ http://www.afrimedia.cf/2017/01/boarding-school-secrets-chapter-twelve.html

Like Afrimedia On Facebook @ https://web.facebook.com/Afrimedia.stories
Re: Boarding School Secrets ( Afrimedia ) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 18, 2017
Boarding School Secrets - Chapter Twelve

Click Here If You Miss Chapter Eleven @ http://www.afrimedia.cf/2017/01/boarding-school-secrets-chapter-eleven.html

Chapter 12

Really See-ers? Really?

§ Kelsey's POV §

I helped Kyle pack and then we all piled into four SUV's. The ride to Kyle's dad's house wasn't that long. Only about an hour drive.

We all got out of the car and left our stuff. Kyle grabbed me by my waist as we walked up to the door. This house was huge! Like mansion huge.

I smiled at Kyle and he smiled back.

Kyle opened the door and we all walked in.

Everyone turned to look at the door. Then suddenly a little girl that looks about 5 ran up and hugged Kyle's legs. Everybody else went and sat down.

"Kylie! I missed you!" She yelled

He picked her up with one hand and set her on his hip.

The little girl looked like his twin. Same blue eyes, and the same light brown hair.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and cuddled into him. A smile automatically flew onto my face at the site.

"This is Lily. My little sister." Kyle said to me

Lily looked me up and down and then flew into my arms.

"Whoa!" I laughed

"You're so pretty! What's your name?!" She asked me

"Thank you. My name is Kelsey." I said putting my arms under her butt to hold her up

"That's a pretty name! I wish my name was Kelsey." She pouted

I smiled bigger, "I like the name Lily better."

"You do?!" She asked

I nodded and looked at Kyle. He was staring at me with love in his eyes. He caught my eye and smile, I smiled back and look at Lily.

She was beautiful. Her baby blue eyes sparkled with excitement, her brown hair was to the middle of her back, her little button nose. She was wearing a baby blue sun dress.

"I like your dress." I told her

"Me too! Mommy bought it for me!" She exclaimed proudly

My smile widened and she wrapped her arms around my neck tightly.

"I love you." She said into my neck

I laughed, "I love you too."

I looked over at Kyle and he was smiling widely.

=Kyle=

I was surprised when Lily jumped into Kelsey's arms. Lily doesn't trust many people, and for her to feel so comfortable with Kelsey made me smile.

Kelsey looks so beautiful holding Lily. Just wait till she's holding our child. I looked at her with loving eyes. She'd make a great mom. She caught me looking and I smile at her, she smile back before looking at Lily again.

"I like your dress." Kelsey said to Lily

Lily's eyes widened and she proudly said, "Me too! Mommy bought it for me!"

Kelsey smile and Liyle threw her arms around Kelsey's neck.

"I love you." Lily whispered

Those three little words brought a huge smile onto my face.

Kelsey laughed, "I love you too."

And it sounded like she meant it. She looked over at me and smiled.

I sighed internally in happiness.

I looked around and everybody was staring at Kelsey and Lily in shock. Like I said, Lily doesn't trust many people.

I laughed and everybody snapped out of their trance.

"Hey Kyle!" Yelled little Kaylee

I picked her up, "Hey sweetie." I said and pecked her cheek

She giggled and looked at Kelsey who was still holding Lily.

Kaylee is my little cousin. Her dad, my uncle, is my dads beta.

"Who's that?" She whispered in my ear

"That's Kelsey. My mate." I whispered back

"She's really pretty." She whispered again

"I know." I said continuing to whisper

"Can I hug her?" She asked

I laughed, "Kelsey, She wants to know if she can hug you."

Kelsey laughed and moved Lily onto her right hip and held her arm out to Kaylee. I set Kaylee onto her hip and she hugged Kelsey tightly. Kelsey hugged her back.

Like I said before, great mother.

Everybody stared in shock again. I chuckled and shook my head. Then my Mom and Dad came down.

"What's all this commotion?" My Father demanded

"Kylie's here!" Lily exclaimed from Kelsey's hips

My Mom and Dad turned to look at us.

My Mom squealed and ran up to me.

"My baby!" She squealed again and kissed my cheek

"Mom!" I whined and pointed over to Kelsey who was holding back a laugh

My Mom followed my arm and looked up and Kelsey.

"Who's this?" My Mom asked looking back at me

"I'm Kelsey. His mate." Kelsey said smiling at my mom

My Moms eyes widened and she turned back to me. She looked between me and

Kelsey a few times before hugging Kelsey who still had the girls in her arms.

Kelsey's eyes widened and the girls giggled.

"My baby found his mate!" My mom screamed

I blushed and looked down. I heard Kelsey laugh and I looked up to see her staring at me. I blushed harder and coughed.

My Mom pulled back and ran to my Dad.

"Jonathan! I'm going to die of happiness right now!" She screamed at him

My Dad cracked a smile and wrapped his arm around her.

Kelsey put the girls down and they wrapped her arms around her legs. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and set my chin on her shoulder.

She set her hands on top of the girls' heads and ran her fingers through their hair.

"Hey son." My Dad said with a small smile

"Hey Dad."

"Hello Kelsey. I'm Jonathan and this is my wife Jasmine" He said holding a hand out to her

"Nice to meet you sir." She said with a big smile and grabbed his hand

My Dad smile widely and then his eyes widened and he looked down at their hands.

He frown in confusion and then smile again as he pulled her forward and into a hug.

I frowned and looked at them in confusion. My Dad had a huge smile on his face while everybody had confused expressions.

"Elijah and Thyme's daughter! Jasmine we haven't seen her since she was one years old. How could I have not known? Not everybody has Thyme's bright blue eyes and Elijah's black hair!" He exclaimed

Oh, now I'm not confused. Elijah and my Dad used to be best-friends...before they died that is.

My Mom pulled Kelsey from my Dads hug and looked her over before hugging her again. The whole while Kelsey had a confused look on her face.

"You parents were our best friends!" My Mom explained

Kelsey nodded and my Mom let her go.

"She's Thyme and Elijah's daughter?!" Jayden asked

Everyone in my pack nodded. Jayden is cousin. He's 26. He was close with Elijah and Thyme.

He smiled widely at Kelsey and jumped up to her hug her.

"I haven't seen you in forever." He exclaimed

"Yeah...you too." Kelsey said acting like she remembers him

Everyone laughed and he pulled back and kissed her cheek. I instantly stopped laughing and growled.

"Kyle!" Kelsey snapped in her Alpha voice

I stopped and looked at her trying to look innocent.

"Yes?" I asked sweetly

"Stop growling at people!" She snapped again

"Sorry." I muttered looking down

Laughs erupted through the room and I heard Kelsey sigh. She walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my waist. She laid her head against my chest and I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"Stop growling at people. It's not nice." She mumble into my chest

"I know. I can't help it. He kissed you." I said angrily

"On the cheek! And he's like 30 years old!" She said exasperated and pulled away from my chest

"26." Jayden said grumily

She turned around, "Same difference."

Everyone laughed again. Even my mom and dad. They're traitors.

"So why are you here son?" My Dad asked

"The see-ers came to my house earlier and-" I started

"What?!" My Dad roared in anger "Did they hurt you?" He asked Kelsey

"No." She said not effected by his rage

"What happened?" He demanded

"They came and tried to take her. They kicked Benjamin, she went crazy and started sreaming. They just dropped like flies." I said

My Dads eyes went back to Kelsey, "That was Thyme's power. Did it effect you guys?" He asked us

"No." We said simultaneously

"She's more powerful than Thyme. Thyme couldn't control who her power would hurt of not. That's why in battle they had Liam shield everybody when she screamed. Did it feel like you wanted to uncover your ears and listen?" He asked

We all nodded and my Dads eyes sparkled.

"Just like her Mom." He said

I looked at Kelsey and she was listening intently to my Dad. I smiled and pulled her back to me.

"Kelsey! Wanna come play with me and Kaylee?" Lily asked

"Heck yeah!" Kelsey exclaimed, pecked my lips and ran after the girls

My Mom and Dad stared after them in shock.

"Lily and Kaylee actually talked to her?" They asked astonished

"I know. I was shocked too." I said with a slight smile

"She really is something." My Dad whispered

I nodded and smile.

"Have you completed the bond?" My Mom asked

I blushed, "No. I want to wait till she's ready." I said quietly

"My baby!" My Mom squealed and jumped into my Dads arms

I chuckled and walked down the hallway. I leaned against the doorway of Lily's room and watched them play.

"Do you love my big brother?" Lily asked

I smiled at Lily's question.

"Yes. Very much." Kelsey replied

The girls giggled and Kelsey laughed with them.

"Do you love me?" Lily asked

"Do you love me?" Kelsey ask, amusement in her voice

"Of course. You're my big sister." Lily giggled

"I love you too. And you Kaylee." She said reaching over to tickle them

The girls squealed and giggled. I smiled widely and then Kelsey looked over. Her eyes shining with excitement.

"You wanna join?" She asked

I laughed and walked in. She continued tickling Lily and I tickled Kaylee.

They were giggling and begging us to stop. We finally stopped, all of us panting.

"That was fun!" The girls exclaimed as they hopped up and ran out of the room

We laughed and I pulled her onto my lap. I kissed her lips softly and then pulled back.

She frown and grabbed my back of my neck, then crashed her lips onto mine.

She kissed me passionately. I returned the passion and I cupped her face in my hands.

We pulled apart after we heard giggling and then turned to see the girls and my Parents with a recorder.

"Stop!" I yelled at them

They just continued recording.

"You guys are weird." I muttered as I wrapped my arms around Kelsey's waist

"I love you." She whispered

I smiled, "I love you too."

I kissed her again but then remembered my parents and the girls.

"Get out." I groaned

"This is my room." Lily said walking in

Kelsey laughed and got off my lap. She picked Lily up and spun her around. Lily giggled the whole time. Kelsey stopped spining her and kissed her cheek.

My parents recorded the whole thing.

Lily sighed, "I love you Kelsey."

"I love you too." Kelsey said and hugged her tightly

"I'm tired." Lily said yawning

I looked at the clock. 7:34. Kids.

"I'll put you in bed." Kelsey said walking over to her bed

She layed her down and tucked her in. She kissed her forehead and turned to walk away when Lily grabbed her hand. Lily motioned her down.

Kelsey bent down and I had a perfect view of her ass. Dayummm!

Snap out of it Kyle! My pants tightened. Damn.

Lily kissed her cheek, "Night Sissy." She said in a sleepy voice

"Night Lily." Kelsey whispered

Kelsey stood up and walked over to me.

"C'mon let's go to the living room."I suggested

She nodded and started walking out the door. My parents left a minute ago to put Kaylee in bed.

We walked into the living room and sat down.

Then suddenly Kelsey jumped up, "C'mon let's go outside, the sun's setting." She said grabbing mine and Benjamin's hands.

Then she grabbed Justin's. She pulled us all outside. She sat down on the pools edge and we all sat beside her and watched the sunset.

I heard a noise in the bushes but I just shrugged it off.

Then suddenly about a 100 see-ers come out of the bushes. We all jump up. Justin and Benjamin change but I'm too shocked.

'Are they for real?'

They surrounded us but I still couldn't change. Justin and Benjamin stood around her protectively.

One kicked Benjamin. Oh, God. Big mistake.

Once again Kelsey's eyes turned black and she balled her hands into fist.

"What the Bleep is with you fucking see-ers and kicking MY BENJI?!" She screeched

I heard everyone running out here. Then gasps.

The see-er that kicked Benjamin smirked and did it again the whole while looking straight at Kelsey.

She started visibly shaking and then her fist connected with his face. He flew all the way to the other side of the yard. I heard another round of gasp. From the see-ers and the pack.

Then the see-ers got mad and started closing in on us.

Kelsey screamed, louder than the first time. It didn't hurt at all. I turned around and everyone was staring in shock but they looked okay.

Kelsey was still screaming and only a few see-ers were still standing. Kelsey screamed louder and the remaining few that were standing dropped.

She stopped screaming and took at huge breathe. She ground her teeth and flared her nostrils. She looks mad.

§ Kelsey §

We were just sitting there, minding our own business when a 100 see-ers drop from the fucking sky.

God.

They circle us and I heard bones cracking. I looked down and saw two wolves. They weren't Kyle I could tell that much.

Then a see-er kicked Benji. Hell no!

"What the Bleep is with you fucking see-ers and kicking MY BENJI?!" I yelled

I balled my hands into fist and felt anger boil in me.

I heard footsteps and then gasps.

The see-er smirked and kicked Benji again. I could feel myself shaking and then my fist stung. I don't know why but it does.

There was more gasps and the see-ers started moving in on us. I felt something powerful run through me and my mind chanted,

'See-ers only, see-ers only.'

Then there was a high-pitched scream.

What the hell?

Then I noticed it coming from my mouth. Once all the see-ers were on the ground I stopped screaming.

I ground my teeth together from screaming again. I was pissed.

I turned around and saw everyone staring at me in shock. I heard a few groans and I swiftly turned around and saw a few see-ers trying to get up.

I screamed and they fell back down.

"Se inició mi puto Benji otra vez! Esos hijos de puta! Juro que si alguna vez vienen aquí de nuevo voy a matar a mí mismo!" I screamed and then took a deep breathe

"What'd she say?" I heard someone asked

"They kicked my fucking Benji again! Those bastards! I swear if they ever come here again I will kill them myself." I heard Sophia say

Then everyone chuckled. I didn't because I was still pissed.

"Calm down baby." I heard Kyle say

I turned to look at him and he gasped. I frowned, my anger fading.

"What?" I asked confused

"Your eyes...they were...black, with...flames in them." He said shocked

My eyes softened, "I'm sorry if I scared you." I said quietly and looked down

Tears welling up in my eyes. He probably hates me now. Great.

"Are you crying?" He asked softly

"No." I croaked out

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asked worried

I felt arms wrap around me.

"What's wrong?" He asked

"You hate me now right?" I asked while the tears ran down my cheek

He gasped, "Why would you think?" He asked angry

"Because I'm bad." I said quietly

"You're not bad. I love you." He said pulling my face up

"I love you." He said looking into my eyes

He wiped the tears off my cheek and kissed my lips softly.

"I love you." He whispered against my lips

I sniffled and nodded.

"I love you too." I whispered

"I love you more." He smiled

"Nuh-uh." I smiled back

"Yeah huh."

"Nope."

"Yup."

"Nope."

"Yup."

"Yup."

"Nope."

"Told you. "I said with a smile

"You tricked me." He accused

"Now why would I do that?" I asked with a smirk

He laughed and pulled me against his chest.

I pulled back and looked at everybody.

"Sorry if I scared you guys." I said quietly

They scoffed, "That was awesome."

"Just like her mother." Jonathan said

I smile. It's good to hear about my real parents.

"Well, I'm ex-hasted." I said yawning

"Let's go to bed." Kyle said grabbing my hand

I hugged everybody and said goodnight. Then we walked up stairs to a room with green and purple everywhere. My favourite colours!

"I love this room!" I shouted

"I do too. Green and purple are my favourite colours." Kyle said

I gasped, "Mine too!"

He laughed and laid down on the bed.

I leaid down next to him and sighed.

"What're you sighing about?" He asked

"I'm happy." I said

"About what?"

"Everything. Life." I said turning to him

"Is it because of me?" He asked smiling

"Yeah." I said biting my lip

He groaned, "Don't do that."

"Do what?" I asked confused

"Bite your lip. It's too sexy." He groaned again

I smiled and bite my lips again. Within seconds he was on top of me and his lips on mine. I kissed him back and then pulled back for air.

He kissed down my neck and stopped at my collar bone. He licked it then suddenly pulled back.

"What's wrong?" I asked worried

"I almost marked you without asking." He said looking away ashamed

I pulled his face around, "It's okay."

"No it's not. That's disrespectful and rude." He said shaking his head "And if I'd have marked you we would have to complete the bond in two weeks. You're not ready." He added

I nodded in understanding, "It's okay though. You don't have to be ashamed. Your wolf needs it's mate."

He looked back at me and smiled. I smiled back and traced his face. He closed his eyes and leaned into my hand.

"Can I see your wolf?" I asked

His eyes snapped open, "You want to see my wolf?"

I nodded and bite my lip. He nodded and got up. He started taking his clothes off,

"Hold up! Why're you undressing?" I asked a bit hysterical

"I don't want to rip my clothes now do I?" He smirked

I groaned and covered my eyes. I heard him chuckled then I heard bones popping. I shiver. It's like someone running their nails down a chalk board it gives you those weird shivers.

I felt something wet and cold touch my arm. I uncovered my eyes and saw a beautiful brown wolf with baby blue eyes. He was huge!

I got off the bed and walked up to it. I stared in awe. I reached my hand out and pet it.

It was soft too. I entwined my fingers into his fur. The wolf closed it's eyes and sighed.

"You're so big." I whispered

The wolf opened his eyes and gave me a wolf-y grin. Kyle licked the side of my face.

"Hey!" I said jumping back and wiping my face

He laughed and sat down. I sat down next to his and entwined my fingers into his fur again.

"You're beautiful." I said laying down on him

He growled playfully at being called beautiful. Then I heard bones cracking again and I sat up, watching Kyle change back. When he was in his human form again he was naked.

I blushed as he grabbed his boxers.

"Guys are not beautiful." He said after he slipped his boxers on

"You are."

He chuckled and shook his head. He laid down on the bed and I got up from the floor.

I crawled on top of him and kissed his lips slowly.

He grabbed hips and grinded against me. Which only cause him to moan. I deepened the kiss and stuck my tongue in his mouth without asking.

When our tongues met, we both moaned from the sparks. He he tightened his grip on my his and grinded into me again.

I ran my hands up and down his chest. Tracing his planes. I pulled back panting.

I looked into his eyes, "Mark me."

To Be Continued...

Click Here For Chapter Thirteen @ http://www.afrimedia.cf/2017/01/boarding-school-secrets-chapter-thirteen.html

Like Afrimedia On Facebook @ https://web.facebook.com/Afrimedia.stories

Re: Boarding School Secrets ( Afrimedia ) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
Boarding School Secrets

Click Here If You Miss Chapter Twelve @ http://www.afrimedia.cf/2017/01/boarding-school-secrets-chapter-twelve.html

Chapter 13

Mark me Baby!

=Kyle=

“Mark me.” She whispered

I just stared at her.

Is she for real? No she can’t be.

“Hello? Anybody there?” She asked waving a hand in front of my face

I snapped out of my trance and search her face for anything that said she didn't want to do this. I found no doubt at all.

"Why?" I asked nervously, I don't want to push her into anything

"Because I want to." She said in a 'duh' voice

"But why do you want to?" I asked

"I love you."

"I love you too, but I don't want you to do anything you'll regret." I said reaching up to caress her cheek

"I won't." She promised

"You sure?" I asked again

She nodded and moved her neck to the side. I leaned up and hesitated.

"Positive?" I asked an inch away from her neck

She groaned, "Yes."

Oh God, that groan!

"Absolutely positive?"

'Shut the Bleep up Kyle and mark my mate!' My wolf growled

'Our mate!' I growled back

She groaned louder, "Kyle! Stop stalling!"

That groan sent me over the edge and I clamped my teeth in the middle of where her neck and shoulder meet. She let out a little whimper.

I leaned back and licked the wound to close it. I looked at her and she was staring down at me.

"You okay?" I asked worried

"Yeah." She said before leaning down to kiss me roughly

I kissed her back, the same amount of roughness and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her against me.

"What would I do without you?" I asked after we pulled apart

"Probably nothing." She said with a smirk

"Psh, whatever." I scoffed

She laughed and laid down beside me. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer. I kissed below her ear slowly. She gripped my hand tighter and held back a moan.

I kissed her ear again. Didn't make a sound. My mark! Why didn't I think about that?!

I leaned down and kissed my mark. She moaned loudly and melted into me.

I kissed it again and she moaned again.

"Stop you jerk." She growled breathlessly

I kissed it again.

"Kyle!" She yelled frustrated

"Yes?" I asked innocently

"Stop!" She growled

"Stop what?" I asked before kissing my mark again

"Please?" She asked with a pout

I smirked and shook my head. I kissed my mark again, slowly this time.

"Mmmmm. Stop it Kyle!" She said moving around in my arms to get out

"Oh no you don't." I said tightening my grasp on her

"I'm tired." She whined

"Okay." I groaned

She turned in my arms and pecked my lips.

"Night." She said yawning

"Night. Love you."

"You too." She said right before she fell asleep

Beautiful. Is the second word that comes to my mind when I look at her.

Mine, is the first.

She'll be mine forever. Beautiful forever.

Forever will she be mine.

I let sleep consume me, knowing that she's mine.

I woke up the next morning without Kelsey in my arms. No wonder for the last hour of sleep I kept tossing and turning.

I got up and started walking towards my door when I heard a familiar scream. I threw the door open and ran towards the scream.

The scream led me to the front yard. I saw hundreds of see-ers and in the middle was Lily.

Screaming for help. I looked around and saw that everybody was in their wolf forms behind Kelsey.

"What the hell is going on?" I shouted

The biggest wolf whined with tears glistening in it's eyes.

My dad.

"Let her go." Kelsey growled loudly, with authority clearly in her voice

Lily kept screaming.

"Come with us." The see-er that held Lily said

"Okay. Let her go first." Kelsey said

What? No! She can't go with them! They'll kill her.

"No. You come first." The see-er demanded

"I'm not going to tell you again. Let. Her. Go."

The bond! I can read her mind.

Me: "Kelsey what are you doing?!"

Kelsey: "Calm down Kyle. I'm not really going to go with them."

Me: "What's your plan?"

Kelsey: "Just watch."

Then somehow she blocked me out. Mates can't block each other.

I watch as she walked forward and away from the pack. The wolves whined, telling her to come back. Kelsey stopped in the middle of the front yard, about 40ft from the see-ers but also 40ft away from the pack.

"Let her go." Kelsey said

The see-er slowly put Lily down, but Lily was to scared and her legs were shaking. Her legs buckled and she fell to the ground.

I could sense Kelsey's anger. What surprised me was when Kelsey started running towards Lily at inhuman speed. Kelsey was by Lily's side, picking her up and running back to us before the see-ers could even comprehend what was going on.

She turned to Benjamin who was in his wolf form, "Benjamin change and take the kids inside." She said in a Alpha tone so authority filled that even if Benjamin wanted to protest his wolf would obey. She even called him Benjamin.

He nodded and changed, pulling his shorts on quickly.

"C'mon kids!" He shouted

Kelsey kissed Lily's forehead and set her down. She ran after Benjamin and the other kids. Kelsey turned back around to see the see-ers red with anger.

Kelsey smirked, "Bet you didn't see that coming did you?"

The see-ers got ready to pounce and at the last minute Kelsey started screaming chants. Is she part witch?

The see-ers froze in their spots with pained expressions on their faces. Behind their eyes you could see flames. Like they were burning within.

I tried to get into Kelsey's mind but their was a thick barrier.

Then she stopped the chants and the see-ers fell to the ground writhing in pain.

"I kept them conscious so you guys can ask questions." Kelsey said staring at the see-ers

"That's it. I'm calling all the packs." My father stated after he changed

Everybody else changed also and put their clothes back on.

Benjamin popped his head out, "Safe to come out?"

Everyone nodded, Benjamin and the kids came running out.

Lily threw herself into Kelsey's arms, hugging her neck tightly.

"Thank you for saving me Sissy." Lily said between sobs

"Shhh. It's okay. I would've done anything to save you. Shhh." Kelsey comforted her

Lily stopped sobbing and I turned to look at the see-ers who were still writhing in pain.

"How long are they going to be in pain?" I asked Kelsey

"Till the state Alpha says so." Kelsey said looking at my dad who stared at her like she was crazy

"What?" My dad asked

"That's just what I was told." Kelsey shrugged

"Who told you that?" He asked

"Elijah and Thyme."

This time we all turned to stare at her.

"What?" Everyone including myself asked

"E-li-jah and Thy-me." She said slowly

"They're dead." Jayden stated flatly

"Nu-uh." Kelsey argued "They're not dead. They're very much alive."

"Impossible. I saw them die with my own eyes." Jayden scoffed

"Are you sure about that?" She challenged

"Positive." He confidently

"How well did you know my parents?" She asked him

"I know everything about them."

"Apparently not seeing as you didn't know Thyme could see the future and was part witch." She stated

"Thyme could not see the future." He scoffed again

"That proves you don't know them very well. Thyme could see the future, better than the see-ers even. She saw the attack coming. The attack they supposedly 'died' in. She cast a spell on her and Elijah. A spell that would keep them alive until they were suppose to die. When God wanted them to die. God's will, nobody else’s. They're alive and looking for me. They have been for years. When Kyle marked me they knew exactly where I was. They miss you Jonathan, Jasmine, and Jayden." She explained

"What are you?" Everyone asked but me. I really couldn't care less what she is.

I walked over to where her and Lily stood. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed the side of her head.

"I don't know. They'll tell me when they find me I guess." Kelsey told them

"Well, I'm calling the rest of the pack now." My dad said walking into the house

I can tell this is a lot for him. He just found out his best friends aren't dead after all.

My mom and Jayden trail after him.

"Wait dad?!" I called out

He turned around, "Yes?"

"The see-ers." I said pointing to the see-ers who were still writhing in pain on the floor

"Leave them, they scared Lily." He said turning around again

I chuckled and shook my head in amusement.

Ah, Dad.

§ Kelsey §

I woke up before Kyle did and I didn't want to wake him so I just got up and silently creep out the door.

I went down stairs to find everybody already awake.

"Hey Kelsey!" They all said excitedly

"Heyllo!" I said just as excited

"Sissy will you play outside with us?" Lily asked from the doorway

"Yup." I said walking towards the door

I picked Lily up and put her over my shoulder.

"Sissy!" She yelled laughing

I laughed and set her down. I creep over to Kaylee and grabbed her.

"Ahhhhhh!" She yelled laughing

I heard Lily laughing and then a scream. I turned around to see hundreds of see-ers and in the middle they held Lily.

I put Kaylee down and pushed her behind me.

"Guys!" I yelled

Everybody came running out.

"They have Lily!" Everyone exclaimed

Then everybody changed into their wolf form. I pushed Kaylee behind them and stood in front. Nobody was going to get hurt because of me.

"What the hell is going on?" Kyle yelled

I paid no attention to him, "Let her go." I said in a deathly calm voice, but I was nowhere near calm

Lily screamed again and my heart shattered.

"Come with us." Said the bastard that held Lily

"Okay. Let her go first." I said

"No. You come first." He demanded

"I'm not going to tell you again. Let. Her. Go."

Then I felt someone enter my mind.

Kyle: "Kelsey, what are you doing?!"

Me: "Calm down Kyle. I'm not really going to go with them."

Kyle: "What's your plan?"

Me: "Just watch."

Then he was gone. His presence in my mind was gone.

I walked forward until I was in the middle of the front yard.

"Let her go." I told them

The see-er put Lily down but she was so scared that her legs were wobbly. She fell to the ground crying harder.

That was like adding gas to the flame.

I started running at a speed I didn't even know possible. I stopped in front of Lily and grabbed her, then I ran back to the pack.

What was I?

"Benjamin change and take the kids inside." I said in a tight voice

He nodded and changed. He quickly put his shorts on, "C'mon kids!"

I kissed Lily's forehead and set her down. I watched as she ran to Benji and the other kids. He got them inside and shut the door.

I turned back to the see-ers and smirked, "Bet you didn't see that coming did you?"

I saw the see-ers tense and get ready to pounce. Then someone entered my mind.

Their aura was so strong, I instantly gave them respect.

"Baby, it's me Thyme. Say this and think about the see-ers:

Benedico omnia partis unius
Moon ducendo vocansque Sun
Olea necessariis dolore ministras
Blandior optima Tools Hand-made
Per invocationem spiritus preces definire
Usura herbis, atque floribus supra maledictione Benedictus
Fortitudo Tree - Water purificationis
Calor flamma - Lux altaris
By focusing cogitatióne animum meum purgatio
Cum Crystals lapidibus ligare mea Spell
Intuemini cogitatio petitionem
O bene Alchemist Mix utentes Visualisation
Tarot convoca, ossa, Runes
POEMA in Chant simplex Tunes
Non cantus meruit substantia un-
Non Pagani iter Witches
Cantus non eget Fun
Fac quod vultis vobis ... sed nocet, non alius gere-video
Alpha State eorum ut sit unum tantum
Spell Si justum est libera conscientia tua
Quod vestrum est - sic fit

Confused I started saying the chant that played over and over in my mind.

What the chant is saying: (I Bless ALL, the Part, the One
By Drawing the Moon and Calling the Sun
With Essential Oils that Serve to Pain
Witching Tools that are best Hand-Made
By invoking the Spirits that define the request
Using Herbs and Flowers, previously Blessed be cursed now
The Strength of the Tree - The Purity of Water
The Heat of the Flame - The Light of the Altar
By Focusing my Thoughts and Cleansing my Mind
With Crystals and Stones, my Spell to Bind
Contemplate the Request with Deep Meditation
Mix Well Oh Alchemist, Using Visualization
Summon the Tarot, the Bones, the Runes
Chant in Rhyme and simple Tunes
Do not Spell for un-earned Riches
It is not the way of Pagan Witches
Spell for Need and not for Fun
Do what ye will...But Harm ye NONE other than the see-ers
State Alpha may their be only one
If your Spell is Just and your Conscience is Free
And this is your Will - So May it Be)

"Scream it!" A mans voice yelled inside my mind

I did and I saw the see-ers freeze. Flames were behind their eyes.

I felt someone try to enter my mind but I put up a thick barrier.

"Baby, you can stop now." Thyme's voice said softly

I stopped screaming and took a deep breath.

"You did good Baby." Thyme's voice comforted

"Thanks. I thought you were dead." I said in my mind

"No, I saw the attack coming and put a spell on your Father and I to keep us alive until God wished it otherwise. We've been looking for you. We only found you because Kyle marked you. We know his parents. We miss them and Jayden. I can see the future, better than the see-ers that's how I saw the attack coming." She explained

"What was that I just did?" I asked

"I'm part witch, therefore so are you."

"Where's Elijah?"

"Right here Honey." Said an angelic voice

"You're my Father?" I asked

"Yes."

"Why'd you guys leave me?" I asked

"We had to. We had to keep you safe." Thyme said in a voice thick with emotion

"How was I not safe with you guys?" I questioned

"People were out to kill us. We wanted you to have a life. We've been looking for you for years. We've been with you your whole life. Even if you didn't know we were always there. Protecting you." Elijah said with a soft voice

"Now explain to the pack." Thyme said

And before I could protest they were gone.

"I kept them conscious so you guys can ask questions." I told them

"That's it. I'm calling the rest of the pack." Jonathan said

I heard bones cracking as everybody changed. I shivered.

"Safe to come out?" Benji asked

Everyone nodded and the kids came running out.

Lily ran towards me and launched herself into my arms, hugging me tightly.

"Thank you for saving me Sissy." She sobbed into my neck

"Shhh. It's okay. I would've done anything to save you. Shhh." I said patting her backcomfortingly

Lily stopped crying.

"How long are they going to be in pain?" Kyle asked me

"Till that state Alpha says so." I said turning to Jonathan

"What?" He asked

"That's just what I was told."

"Who told you that?" He asked

"Elijah and Thyme." I said casually

"What?" Everybody asked

"E-li-jah and Thy-me." I said slowly

"They're dead." Jayden stated in a monotone voice

"Nu-uh. They're not dead. They're very much alive." I argued

"Impossible. I saw them die with my own eyes." Jayden scoffed

"Are you sure about that?" I challenged

"Positive." He confidently

"How well did you know my parents?" I asked him

"I know everything about them."

"Apparently not seeing as you didn't know Thyme could see the future and was part witch." I stated

"Thyme could not see the future." He scoffed again

"That proves you don't know them very well. Thyme could see the future, better than the see-ers even. She saw the attack coming. The attack they supposedly 'died' in. She cast a spell on her and Elijah. A spell that would keep them alive until they were suppose to die. When God wanted them to die. God's will, nobody else’s. They're alive and looking for me. They have been for years. When Kyle marked me they knew exactly where I was. They miss you Jonathan, Jasmine, and Jayden." I explained

"What are you?" Everyone asked

I saw Kyle walk over to where I stood. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the side of my head.

"I don't know. They'll tell me when they find me I guess." I said

"Well, I'm calling the rest of the pack now." Jonathan stated

Jasmine and Jayden followed him.

"Wait dad!" Kyle yelled

"Yes?" Jonathan asked

"The see-ers." He said

"Leave them, they scared Lily." Jonathan said turning around

I heard Kyle chuckle.

"Thank you for saving Lily." Jasmine said to me

"I would do it again, although I hope I won't have to." I said

Then they disappeared into the house.

"You did good." Kyle whispered

I set Lily on her feet and turned to Kyle with sad eyes.

"I need to leave." I said quietly, looking down

He was silent for a while so I looked back up. He was staring down at me with anger and pain in his eyes.

"Why?" He croaked

"I can't have them come here again." I said in pained voice

I really didn't want to leave but that's twice that the see-ers have been here and this time they took it too far.

"The rest of the pack is going to stop help." He said

"I don't want anyone to get hurt."

"Without you -without us- everyone will get hurt. The see-ers will take over." He said with pleading eyes

That stopped me short.

"What?" I asked

"My mate is suppose to change the world. With that change it will bring all the creatures together in harmony. We'll all be able to live together without tension. If you leave the see-ers will take over the Wizard kingdom. The Wizard kingdom is the most powerful kingdom in the world. Wizards are looked up to and treated like Gods, but they don't flaunt it. They care about everybody, and with them dead the world will erupt in chaos. Everybody's counting on you. I'm counting on you to love me and stay with me." He whispered the last part

"How am I suppose to change the world?" I asked confused

Kyle may not know this but the world is pretty big. I found out last week that there are 50 STATES! Ridiculous huh? The world is huge. How am I going to change that?

"You're going to bring all the creatures together." He said like it was the most obvious thing in the world

"Yes, yes, I get that part but how?" I ask

"The prophecy says you'll know once you have the power. I don't really know what that means but I'm guessing when we finish the bond. That's when you'll be at your fullest power." He explained

"So if we complete the bond the see-ers won't come back here?" I asked hopefully

"Oh, no. They'll still try to kill you but when you bring everyone together the prophecy says the see-ers will accept the change."

"Why can't they just except it now?" I asked

I mean c'mon. If they just except it now, then there's no need for me to change the world and bring everyone together. Common sense. Dur-du-dur.

"The see-ers aren't the only ones trying to kill you. That's why you have to change everyone." He said quietly, so quietly I was surprised I heard "The see-ers are just the biggest threat and the most reckless." He added, just as quiet

"Who else is trying to kill me?" I asked confused

Nobody else has been after me that I know of.

"The vampires, the demons, the minotaur’s, the Moonlight pack...." He trailed off, his voice pain stricken "I'm sorry I did this to you."

I grabbed his face in my hand, "You didn't do anything." I said angrily

"But I did. I brought you into my world and now you're in danger."

I leaned up and pressed my lips against his, "Stop." I said against his lips

I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

"I love you. I would have came anyways." I whispered in his ear

"I love you too." He said hugging me tighter

To Be Continued...

Click Here For Chapter Fourteen @ http://www.afrimedia.cf/2017/01/boarding-school-secrets-chapter-fourteen.html
Re: Boarding School Secrets ( Afrimedia ) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
Boarding School Secrets - Chapter Fourteen

Click Here If You Missed Chapter Thirteen @ http://www.afrimedia.cf/2017/01/boarding-school-secrets-chapter-thirteen.html

Chapter 14

Everybody went back into the house. Not caring that the see-ers were on the ground, still in pain. It was quite amusing. Jonathan didn't release the spell.

Suddenly a thought popped into my head. What about school?

"Hey Kyle? Don't we have to go back to school?" I asked

"I already called Principle Mack and said you had family emergencies and you asked if I could give you a ride because you didn't have a car." He said

I nodded and sat down next to Benji. He put his arm over my shoulder and squeezed.

"Good job Kels." He said

"Thanks." I said slowly

What'd I do good at?

"Why'd you say it like that?" He laughed

"What'd I do good?" I asked looking up at him

He stared at me, disbelief written all over his face, "What'd you do good? Kelsey, you just dropped about 150 see-ers all at once."

I nodded slowly, "And?"

"And, that's amazing." He said like it was obvious

"Well, thank you then." I smiled

He smiled and kissed my hair. A growl suddenly erupted. I didn't even have to look up to know who it was.

"Apologize." I said looking at my nails

"Sorry." Kyle muttered

Benji's form started shaking, I looked up to see him silently laughing. His laugh is contagious so I too started laughing.

"Yeah, ha ha ha. It's soooo funny. I'm gonna get you Benjamin." Kyle threatened

"First of all it is funny and second you're not getting me." Benji said confidently

"Who's gonna stop me?" Kyle asked Benji

"Kelsey." Benji said simply

I started laughing and so did Benji.

"What about when she's not around? Huh, big boy." Kyle smirked

That shut Benji up real quick.

"Your not gonna leave me alone with him are you? Like, ever?" Benji asked in straight panic mode

I laughed harder, "No, I'm not gonna leave you alone with him."

"Thank God." He sighed and leaned his head on mine

I had a feeling Kyle was gonna growl again. "Don't do it."

He huffed and sat down next to me. I grabbed his hand and entwined our fingers. I heard him sigh in satisfaction.

"I hate you, Benjamin." Kyle suddenly said

It was so out of the bleu that I started laughing.

"Where did that come from?" Benji asked offended

"It came from the heart." Kyle said, completely serious

Benji frowned and pouted while Kyle's face showed complete seriousness.

Benji crossed his arms over his chest and mumbled "I hate you too. "to Kyle

"I love you Benji." I laughed

I felt Kyle suddenly tense up. I looked at him and his eyes were pitch black.

"Kyle?" I asked in confusion

He wouldn't look at me. His eyes were trained on Benji. I sighed.

"Kyle!" I snapped

His eyes snapped to me and turned blue again.

"Calm down." I said

"You just said you loved him." He whispered in a hurt voice

"Yeah, like a brother." I explained

He nodded, "Sorry."

I leaned up and pecked his lips, "It's alright."

"I still hate you, Benjamin." Kyle said

Benji pouted even harder, "I still hate you too."

I laughed again and got up, pulling Kyle with me.

“Where we going?” Kyle asked

“Kitchen.” I replied

“For what?” He asked

“Oh, I don’t know. What do people usually do in kitchens?” I said sarcastically “I’ll tell you. They make Kelsey Montgomery peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.” I told him

I saw Derek, Declan, Blake, and a couple of my other brothers.

I sat down in one of the chairs and turned to Blake.

“Do you not like your sexy accent or something? ’Cause you barely talk.” I said

“I talk.” He said

“Yeah, like two words.” I scoffed

“Nu-uh, I talk all the time. See?” He asked smirking

I narrowed my eyes at him and did the ’I’m watching you’ signal with my hands.

He laughed and went back to eating. I smiled and waited for Kyle to bring me my sandwich.

“Here you go.” Kyle said passing me my sandwich

“Thank you.” I said

I took a bite of my sandwich. Yum!

I swallowed and started singing 'Peanut butter jelly time'.

After I finished the song everybody in the kitchen was holding back a laugh.

“Ah, peanut butter and jelly is AMAZING.” I said before I took another bite of my sandwich

When I finished I hopped up and put my plate in the dish washer.

I started walking towards the stairs.

“Where you going?” Kyle asked

“To take a bath.” I said walking up the stairs “No, you can not come.” I added

He sighed in disappointment. I smiled and walked into Kyle’s room. I walked into his bathroom and ran a bath.

I looked around for bubbles. That’s the only way I can take a bath. Sitting there for how ever long with nothing to do? Not my forte. So with the bubbles I can play.

Get it? Of course you do.

I shut the bathroom door and stripped. Then I got in the bath and sighed.

I laid back and started playing with the bubbles, then I heard the bathroom door open.

I sat up and looked out of the curtain.

“Get out!” I yelled at Kyle

He shook his head and sat down on the toilet seat. I pulled up the bubbles so they were covering me.

“Perv! What’re you doing in here?!” I asked

“Nothing.” He replied staring at the bubbles that were covering my boobs

“Get out!”

“No. You’re my mate.” He stated

“That ain’t got nothing to do with you staring at me while I’m in the BATH!”

“It means I get to stare at you while you’re in the bath.” He said staring lustfully at me

“No it does not.” I stated

“I’m going to see in eventually.”

“Yeah, and when that time comes. It comes.” I said covering myself with more bubbles

“Can I get in?” He asked hopeful

“You can’t fit.” I said quickly

Of course he could fit. His tub was like a Jacuzzi.

“Yeah I can.” He smirked

“Ummm…you can’t fit.” I said trying to think of another thing to say so he won’t come in

“Are you calling me fat?

“Yes. And I don’t want you to get in?” I said but it came out like a question

His smirked widened, “Yes you do.”

I shook my head, “Nu-uh!”

“Yeah-huh!” He sang

I shook my head and he nodded.

“You can’t take a bath with me!” I yelled exasperated

“Why not?” He asked

“Because!”

“Because why?”

“Because…I don’t want you to.” I said lamely

“Yeah you do.”

“Fine you can, but no touching. And you have to wear your boxers.” I said defeated

He smiled and jumped off the toilet seat. He quickly stripped down to his boxers. I scooted till by back was to the edge of the Jacuzzi tub.

He stepped in, still smiling and sat down on the other side of the tub. I pulled more bubbles to me and made a thicker layer.

“Why’d you wanna get in?” I asked

“Why wouldn't I?” He retorted

I glared at him and started playing with the bubbles again. He started playing with them too.

I threw some bubbles at him and it got in his eyes.

“Ahhhh! My eyes! They buuuurn!” He yelled flailing his arms

I laughed and sat there, watching him in pain. He finally stopped yelling and glared at me.

“Jerk.” He muttered splashing me with water

My thick layer of bubbles diminished. My eyes widened as I tried cover myself up again. I looked up and Kyle was staring at me, well my boobs. His eyes darkened and he slowly looked up at my face.

“Pervert.” I muttered, still trying to get more bubbles to cover me up

The bubbles were see-through now so it didn't really work. I sighed and gave up. I am, after all, his mate and he is gonna see it eventually.

“Sorry.” He said not sounding sorry at all

“No you’re not.” I said crossing my arms over my chest

“You’re right. I’m not.” He said truthfully

I narrowed my eyes at him and just glared.

His eyes scanned over me again. “You’re beautiful.” He said softly

“I need more bubbles.” I said suddenly

I don’t want him staring at me while I’m naked.

“Why?” He frowned

“I’m naked.” I said like it was obvious

“So am I.” He said

“You have boxers on.” I pointed out

“I can take them off.” He smirked, reaching down to take them off

“That’s alright!” I yelled quickly

He continued trying to take them off.

“It’s good! I’m alright! No need to take them off!” I yelled staring with wide eyes

He took them off and rung them out, then he set them on the floor.

“Better?” He asked

I looked away, “Not really.”

He laughed and grabbed more bubbles. He put the bottle under the running water and pour some bubble soap out. The bubbles spread and I quickly grabbed some to cover myself up.

“I didn’t add the bubbles so you could hide yourself from me.” He said

“What’d you add them for?” I asked confused

“To hide myself from you.” He smirked

“Whatever. I’m not the perv here!” I said

“Neither am I!”

“You’re the one staring at me while I’m naked!” I said glaring

“It’s not like I could see anything.” He rolled his eyes

“Get out now.” I ordered

“Nope.” He smirked

“Fine. I’m getting out.” I said standing up

My bubbles no longer protecting me from my perverted mate. He growled hungrily. I quickly stepped out and wrapped a towel around me.

“Yeah…I’ll just take a bath later.” I said walking out the door

He sighed and got out. I walked over to my suit case and pulled out some panties and a bra.

I set them on the bed and turned to Kyle.

“I don’t have any clothes.” I said

“I’ll go ask Sophia.” He said pulling on basketball shorts

“Thank you.” I said

He smiled and walked out the door, shutting it behind him. I dried off and put my panties and bra on.

I laid down on the bed and waited for Kyle to come back. I closed my eyes and breathed in Kyle’s scent from his pillow.

“I don’t think I wanna give you these clothes.” Kyle’s husky voice said

I opened my eyes and looked over at him. He was staring lustfully at me. I laughed and got up.

“Thank you.” I said holding my hands out for the clothes

He hid them behind his back.

“Nope.” He said

“Kyle, give me the clothes.”

“I don’t wanna.”

I reached towards him but he dodged my hands. I tried again but didn't get a hold of him. I fake sighed in defeat and started walking towards the bed. Then I turned around and tackled him.

“Give me the clothes!” I yelled

He shook his head. I flicked his ear, “Give me them.”

“No.”

I flicked his ear again.

“Ow! What is it with you and ear flicking?” He asked

“It hurts.” I stated

“Like a bitch.” He agreed

“Give me the clothes.”

“I like you with just underwear and a bra on.” He smirked

I hit his bare chest, “Give me the clothes, Kyle.”

He shook his head, still smirking. I set my hands on his chest and leaned down so my lips were inches away from his.

“Please?” I breathed

His breathing increased and suddenly I was on the bottom and he was on top

“Trying to seduce me, eh?” He smirked

I shook my head and started rubbing his chest, staring into his eyes. “Why would I seduce you?”

“To get the clothes.” He said huskily

My hands snaked up to the back of his neck, “Why would I want the clothes?”

I didn't wait for a reply. I crashed my lips onto his and kissed him passionately. He moaned and tangled a hand through my hair while his other one held him up.

I reached down with one hand and got a hold on the clothes. I pulled away to breathe.

“Thanks for the clothes, Kyle.” I smirked

I quickly got up and away from him. I slipped on the jeans Sophia gave me and the short-sleeve purple shirt.

Kyle got up and glared at me, then went to his dresser and got a shirt out.

I walked up to him and grabbed the shirt, “you stay just like that.”

“No. If your fully dressed then so am I.” He said reaching for the shirt

“Do you really want the guys to see me shirtless?” I asked

“No.” He said

“That’s what I thought. And all the girls here are mated so they won’t be looking at you.” I said

“So? Give me my shirt.” He reached again

I stepped closer to him, “Don’t ruin my view Kyle.”

“You ruined mine.” He retorted

“I’m not going to walk around shirtless.” I said exasperated

“Neither am I then.” He turned around and grabbed another shirt

He quickly slipped it on and smirked at me, “Ha ha.”

“Whatever.” I smiled then I walked out of the room

I walked into the living room and everybody turned to me and stared.

“What?” I asked feeling self-conscious

“Did you have a good bath?” Benji asked smirking

I frowned, “No. Kyle ruined it.”

I plopped down next to him.

“How?” He smirked

“Never mind.” I said quickly “It was great!” I said with fake enthusiasm

Everybody laughed just as Kyle walked in. They stared at him.

“What?” He asked

“So, I hear you ruined her bath. What’d you do? Get in with her?” Declan smirked

“Nooooo.” He said slowly

“Oh, God! He did!” Trevor laughed

“Shut up!” Kyle yelled

Everybody except Declan stopped laughing. Declan laughed harder. I started laughing too because Kyle’s face was red with anger and embarrassment.

“Traitor.” He muttered to me

“I-I’m sorry. That was just to funny.” I laughed

He narrowed his eyes at me, “I’m watching’ you.”

“Stalker status!” I yelled “Benji! Protect me!” I yelled dramatically

Benji laughed, “Of course! I have to protect my little sister from big hormonal werewolves!”

“Hold up! I’m older than you.” I said

“So?” He pouted

I laughed patted his head, “It’s alright little buddy.”

“Hold up! I ain’t little.” He yelled

“Sure your not.” I smiled

He glared at me then laughed. I laughed with him. He laid his arm on my shoulder.

“I’m glad you have a fun mate.” He said to Kyle

Kyle smiled and sat down next to me, “Me too.”

I smiled as grabbed my hand and entwined our fingers.

“Is there a big field near here?” I asked Benji

“Yeah. Why?” He asked

“Do you guys have a soccer ball?” I asked excited

“I do.” Justin said

“Do you play?” I asked

“Do I play? Psh, I’m the best in this house.” He bragged

“Until now.” I smirked

“You are so on.” He said getting up

He ran upstairs to get the ball.

I turned to Benji, “You playing?”

“Yeah.” He smiled “You’re going down.”

I raised my brows, “Really? So I’m guessing your not gonna be on my team?”

“I don’t take losing well.” He said

“Well, too bad. ‘Cause your gonna lose.” I turned to Kyle “Are you gonna play?”

“Yeah. I’m on your team because when we played football you won.” He smiled

“She beat you at football?” Benji asked

“Yeah. She tackled Derek.” Declan laughed

Everybody’s eyes went to me.

“Nu-uh.” They scoffed

Derek growled and everybody turned to him.

“Did she?” Lucas asked

“Yeah.” Derek said angrily

“Can I switch teams?” Benji asked

“Nope.” I smirked

Just came back down stairs, soccer ball in hand.

“You ready to lose Kelsey?” He smirked

“I’m not going to lose.” I said confidently

“We’re werewolves. We are WAY faster than you.” His smirked widened

“Did you see how fast I ran this morning?” I asked

He dropped his smirked and glared. “You’re still going to lose.”

“We’ll see.” I said “Team captains?”

“You and Me.” Justin said

“Sure. Why not?” I smiled sweetly

“Ladies first.” He said

“Kyle.”

“Lucas.” He said

“Derek.”

“Drake.” Justin picked

“Seb.”

“Jessiah.”

“Sophia.” I smirked

Justin frowned but chose, “Benjamin.”

“Olivia.”

He frowned again, wondering what I was doing, “Marco.”

“Ava.”

“Blake.”

“Dec.” I said

“Trev.”

“Elias.”

“Nikko.” He chose

“Landon.”

I looked around and saw that only Jason was left.

“Jason. Let’s do this! Oh, and you can have the extra person. You'll need it.” Justin yelled

“I need shorts on.” Sophia informed us

“Me too.” Olivia and Ava said

“Yeah. Jeans are not the business.” I said

We all ran up stairs.

“I have some shorts for you.” Sophia said

“Thanks.”

I followed her to her room and she got out two pairs of basketball shorts.

Mine were black and hers were red. I stripped out of my jeans and pulled the shorts on as did Sophia.

We ran back down stairs and waited for Olivia and Ava. They came running down the stairs a minute later.

“Ready everybody?” Justin asked

“Yup.” We all said

“Sissy, can I come?” Lily asked

I picked her up, “Of course.”

We all started filing out the door.

“You’re going down.” Justin said

“Bring it.” I smirked

To Be Continued...

Click Here For Chapter Fifteen @ http://www.afrimedia.cf/2017/01/boarding-school-secrets-chapter-fifteen.html
Re: Boarding School Secrets ( Afrimedia ) by Nobody: 3:47am On Sep 28, 2017
Boarding School Secrets - Chapter Fifteen

Click Here If You Missed Chapter Fourteen @ http://www.afrimedia.cf/2017/01/boarding-school-secrets-chapter-fourteen.html
( Soccer is My Forte )
Chapter 15
We walked out the front door and I set Lily on the ground. She grabbed my hand and held it in her little one.
Kyle grabbed my other hand.
There was a park right down the street I guess it has a big field with soccer goals already on it.
“So, Kelsey. How good are you at soccer?” Benji asked nervously
“Captain of my old school.” I smirked as he gulped visibly
“Can I please switch teams?” He begged
“Forget you too Benjamin.” Justin said offended “And no, you cannot switch teams.” He added
I smirked at Benji, “Ha ha.”
“Shut it.” He glared
My smirked widened.
“Justin’s team is gonna looooose!” I sang
My team agreed with me and sang along while Justin’s team scoffed and said we wouldn’t win.
We arrive at the park and went to a part of the field that wasn’t occupied by kids.
My team walked over to me and we huddled up.
“How we gonna do this?” Seb asked
“Who’s the fastest?” I asked
“Kyle.” They all said
“Are you good on your feet?” I asked Kyle
“I’m a werewolf.” He informed me
“Don’t gotta get sassy. Do you play soccer good?” I asked
He nodded.
“You’re defensive midfielder then. Can you handle it, Kylie?” I looked down at Lily who insisted that she can play
She was holding back a laugh.
“Ha ha. Very funny. I can handle it.” He said
“Okay. Anybody want central midfielder?” I asked
“I do.” Derek said
“Can you share the ball?” I asked with an arched brow
He thought for a minute, “Never mind.”
I smiled, “Anybody else?”
“I will.” Landon said
“Are you stingy?” I asked
“No. I swear.” He smiled
“Okay. Left and right winger?”
“ I can do right winger.” Sophia said
“ I’ll do left.” Derek said
“Goalie?” I asked
“This is so my forte.” Olivia said smugly
I smiled and nodded, “Fullback?”
“This is MY forte.” Ava smirked
“And last but not least, centre forward.” I said dramatically
“I don’t want that responsibility.” Dec, Seb, and Elias said in unison
“Are ya’ll for real right now?” I asked shocked
They all nodded, completely serious.
“Fine I’ll do it.” I said
“Are you good on your feet?” Kyle mocked
“Very.” I said smugly
He smiled.
“Are you ready for this, Lily?” I asked looking down at her
“I’m ready.” She said with a mean look on her face
Everybody laughed at her face and started walking to Justin’s groups.
It was Derek, Olivia, Landon, Ava, Sophia, Kyle, Seb, Dec, Elias, and I versus Justin, Nikko, Trev, Blake, Jessiah, Drake, Benji, Lucas, and Jason.
“Why is Lily with you?” Benji asked
“Because she can be.” I said smirking
“But that’s eleven versus nine.” Jason argued
“Is she real going to steal the ball from you, Jason?” I asked
“Guess not.” He said
“Who’s your guys’ centre forward?” Justin asked
“We’re not telling you.” I smirked
“It’s either Kyle, Derrek or you.” He said looking thoughtful
“Guess you’ll find you, huh?” I asked
He narrowed his eyes at me, “Positions everybody!” He yelled
His team got in position. Benji was center forward. Oh, Benjamin. You don’t know who your messing with.
I turned to my team, “Ready guys?”
“Hell yeah!” They yelled
I laughed, “Positions then.”
They got in position but Lily was still standing there.
“Where do I go?” She asked
“Go stand in the back with Sophia, ‘kay?”
She nodded and ran to Sophia. Sophia looked up at me and I nodded.
I got in my position and smirked at Benji.
“Hello, Benji!” I waved
His eyes widened, “They really put you as centre forward?”
“Yup, yup, yup!” I yelled
“Oh, you’re going down.” He laughed
“We will see little Benji.” I smiled
His smirk dropped and he glared at me.
Justin set the ball between Benji and I.
“Go!” Justin yelled
I rushed forward and kicked the ball to Seb who was the closest to me. Everybody sprung into action as Seb started running towards the goal.
I ran as fast as I could and caught up to him, fast. Benji was trying to get the ball from him.
“Seb!” I yelled
His head shot up and he found me. I nodded and looked around, everybody was following Seb. Justin’s team trying to get the ball and my team trying to keep the ball.
He kicked the ball over to me and I caught it between my feet and started dribbling it down the field.
Everybody started following me. I ran faster and they were closing in on me. I looked around and saw Kyle running a few feet beside me.
I kicked the ball to him, he got it and started running towards the goal. I ran after him.
Justin’s team was far behind. Guess he was the fastest. I was a little behind him so I sped up. Almost my whole team was right behind us. Landon, Seb, and Dec were close.
Kyle passed me the ball.
“Why’d you give it to me?” I asked dribbling it
“So you can make the goal.” He smiled
I smiled back and kicked it in but Nikko, their goal, blocked it. I flew back out of the goal but I got it and kicked it back in. He didn’t get to block it.
“Point uno for the Were’s!” I yelled
“The Were’s?” They asked
“Yes. That’s our team name.” I said
They laughed and yelled, “We are the Were’s!”
In our little celebration we didn’t notice Justin’s team get the ball. They were already half way down the field.
We all looked at each other then ran after them. Kyle and I were ahead of them and gaining on Justin’s team.
Blake had the ball and he was pretty fast. Kyle and I both went on either side of Blake. Tried to get the ball but he almost tripped me.
I growled and tried again. Then suddenly Kyle kicked it from between his feet and over to me.
I got it and quickly turned around and towards our goal. I dodged their hands and ran towards my team.
I heard Justin’s team groan as they ran after me. I kicked the ball as hard as I could so it could reach Ava who was way across the field.
Turns out I kicked it hard enough because she got it and kicked it in.
“Yes!” I yelled
Everybody stopped running. The other team sighed.
“Again!” Justin yelled angrily
“Sure.” I smirked
He glared and stomped over to his team. My smirk widened as I turned to my team.
“Well, that was fun.” I laughed
“We are winners!” Sophia yelled doing some kind of dance
I shrugged and did the dance with her.
“Hurry up!” Justin yelled
We stopped dancing and laughed.
“I need to speak with my team.” I said
“Well, hurry up then!” He yelled
“Fine!” I yelled back
I turned to everybody, “Okay, their going to think I’m centre forward but we’re gonna have Kyle do it. Just to throw them off. I’m still going to be in the same position but whoever kicks it off, pass it to Kyle if you get the ball. Kyle when you get the ball pass it to whoever is closest to you. It doesn’t matter. ‘Kay?” I said
He nodded as did the rest of the team. We walked over Justin’s team, smirking the whole time.
“Ready?” I asked
“Yes.” He muttered angrily
“Who’s kicking off?” I asked
“Lucas.” He said glaring at me
“Elias? Can you do it?” I asked not taking my eyes off Justin
“Yeah.” Elias said
I nodded and looked away from Justin.
We all got in position. Elias looked at me and I nodded. Then I looked at Kyle and he smiled at me. I smiled back and looked forward at Jason who was centre forward this time.
I smirked at him, “You replacing Benji?”
“Yup.” He said popping the P “And you’re not gonna get passed me.”
“We’ll see, won’t we?” I asked
He nodded and narrowed his eyes at me.
“Kick it off!” I yelled not taking my eyes off Jason
Yeah, Elias didn’t get the ball. I sprung into action and chased Jason, Kyle right behind me.
“Kelsey, run a little faster and get in front of him. I’m gonna kick the ball from between his feet and the ball’s gonna go forward so you have to be there to get it.” Kyle said in my mind
I nodded and ran in front of Jason but kind of on the side so I could get the ball. I ran beside him and waited for Kyle to kick the ball.
The ball came flying out of Jason’s feet and I quickly caught it with my left foot. I around and ran towards our goal. I looked over and saw Lily beside me.
How is she so fast?
“Lily! Here!” I yelled to her
She caught the ball between her feet.
“Guard her!” I yelled to my team
Everybody got on the side of Lily and guarded her from the other team. Lily’s really fast. Werewolves. Psh, they think they’re sooo cool.
Lily ran faster and got out of the U we made for her. I stared at her and ran to catch up.
Kyle, Derek and I were the only people blocking her now. We made a V and guarded her again.
We guarded her until she got to the goal where she tried to kick it in but Nikko blocked it.
Lily pouted and tried to get the ball but it went over her head. I got it and passed it back to her. The other team was so far away, it didn’t matter.
She got it and smiled at me. She tried to kick it in but Nikko smirked and kicked it right back out.
“I can’t do it.” She said “You just do it.”
I looked behind me and saw the other team coming closer.
“Just one more try.” I said walking up to her “Fake kicking it left but kick it right. You have to do it fast though.” I whispered to her
She brightened up and nodded. I stepped back and she faked left but kicked it in right. Nikko fell for it and didn’t get to block. She cheered when it went in.
“I did it! I did it!” She yelled
I picked her up and kissed her forehead, “You did it.”
I heard other people cheering. I looked around and saw people standing around cheering for us.
I smiled and walked over to my team. Justin’s team was glaring at the crowd. Kyle wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed the side of my head.
Lily giggled and wrapped her arm around my neck. She kissed my cheek. I smiled at her and tickled her stomach.
“Aren’t you too young to have a kid?” Asked a snotty voice
I looked around and my eyes landed on a girl in a short mini skirt, a tub top and hooker heels.
“She’s not my kid.” I said narrowing my eyes slightly
“She looks like you.” She sneered
“No she doesn’t.” I said looking at Lily
Lily shrugged and shook her head.
“Yeah, she does.” The girl said
“She looks like him.” I said pointing to Kyle
“And you look like a slut.” She said smugly
I heard Kyle growled lowly. I squeezed his waist.
“I’m not the one in a mini skirt that can be considered underwear and a shirt that’s basically invisible.” I arched a brow
“Says the girl with a kid.” She sneered
“She’s not my kid. She’s my boyfriends little sister.” I told her
She looked over at Kyle who was still tense. Then she looked at Lily, then to me.
“Why does she look like you?” She asked
“How does she look like me?” I asked frowning
“She has your eyes.” She said
“Kyle has blue eyes too.” I shrugged
“She has your hair.”
“Kyle also has brown hair.” I smirked
“I don’t believe you.” She glared
“Look, I really don’t care if you don’t believe me or not. ‘Kay?” I asked smiling innocently
“You’re a bitch.” She sneered
“Are you really going to cuss in front of a six year old?” I asked shocked “You better check yourself little girl.” I glared at her
“I’m not little. I am sixteen years old.” She stated
“Yeah and your wearing a six year olds clothing.” I said
“I am hot.” She glared
“Sure you are sweetie. Sure you are.” I said smiling sympathetically
“Is she your mom?” She asked Lily
“She’s my Sissy.” Lily said proudly
“Is she a slut?” She asked
“What’s a slut?“ Lily asked
Kyle and I tensed. I set Lily down and Olivia grabbed her.
I let go of Kyle and stepped up to her, “Did you really just fucking ask a six year old if I was a slut?” I growled looking down at her. I have a good 5 inches on her
“Yes, I did.” She said snottily
“What the Bleep is wrong with you?” I yelled, my eyes blazing
She looked scared but quickly covered it up, “Nothing’s wrong with me. You’re the one with a kid.”
“First of all there MUST be something wrong with you if you cuss in front of a child. Second she’s not my kid. She is my boyfriends sister.” I said the last part slowly
Her eyes went over to Kyle, “Why are you dating a slut?”
Kyle growled loudly and I groaned.
“Good job.” I told her sarcastically
I walked over to Kyle who was glaring daggers at her. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. He didn’t relax this time.
“Kyle?” I asked worried
He didn’t reply, he just glared at her. Ready to pounce. I looked over at the guys shooting them a pleading look.
“Kiss him.” Dec said
“Why?” I asked
“Just do it. I already knew this was going to happen.” He sighed
I turned back to Kyle who was even tenser than before-if that’s possible. I leaned up and placed my lips on his. I felt him slowly relaxing.
I pulled back, “You good?”
“No. She’s a bitch.” He growled, glaring at her
“And your girlfriends a slut!” She retorted
Kyle growled again, I put my arm around his neck and stroked his hair.
“Why are you even talking to us?” I asked exasperated
“I came to talk to that sexy beast.” She said eyeing Kyle up
I arched a brow and smirked, “Talk to him then.”
I set away from Kyle and walked over to Sophia who was holding Lily. Sophia gave me Lily and I set her on my hip.
“Sissy, what is a slut?” Lily asked like she’d asked it before but didn’t get an answer
I growled, “It’s nothing.”
She wasn’t satisfied with that answer, “What is it?”
I sighed, “It’s a mean person.”
“But you’re not mean. Why’d she call you that?” She asked confused
“Because she wanted to make fun of me in front of Kyle.” I said
“Why’d she want to make fun of you in front of Kylie?” She asked
“Because she likes him.” I smirked
“Put me down.” She suddenly said
“Why?” I asked
“Down.” She ordered
I raised my brows and smiled, setting her down. She stomped over to the girl who was trying to flirt with Kyle who just looked mad.
Lily kicked her ankle, “Stay away from my bother you slut!”
Everybody laughed, even the crowd that watched this little…show.
The girl raised her hand, poised to slap. Anger took over my body. I ran forward(Human speed, just really fast) and pushed the girl away from Lily.
She flew back and fell down. I picked Lily up and looked at the girl in disgust.
“People like you make me sick.” I spat
“Y-you bitch!” She yelled getting up
“I’m so sorry but I am not a dog.” I said
“You look like one.” She sneered
“Thank you. I hope I look like one of those fluffy dogs. They’re really cute.” I smiled
Everybody laughed, but Kyle. He stood there tense. Glaring the whole while. I sighed and shook my head.
I walked over to him and wrapped my arm around my waist.
“Relax.” I told him
His gaze softened as he looked at me. He nodded and wrapped and arm around my shoulder, ruffling Lily’s hair.
She giggled, “Stop Kylie.”
I smiled as did Kyle.
“That is one ugly little girl.” The girl said
My eyes snapped up to her, “What’s your name?”
“Megan.”
“Well, Megan. If you don’t want to get hit, don’t talk shit.” I glared
“Well, Megan. If you don’t want to get hit, don’t talk shit.” She mocked
I took a deep breath, “I’m leaving before I go to jail.”
I started walking with Lily, not really caring if the others were coming.
“Hey! I wasn’t done talking to you!” Megan yelled as I walked right passed her
“Well, I’m done talking to you.” I stated not looking back
“Yeah, slut!” Lily yelled
We are going to be in so much trouble.
“Shut up Brat!” Megan yelled
I turned around real quick. Megan was right behind us.
“Why are you still even here?” I asked staring at her like she was crazy
“You pushed me down!” She accused
“Yes, I believe I did. If you can’t remember you must have Alzheimer’s. It happened like, two minutes ago.” I reminded her
“I know when it happened bitch.” She snapped
“Sorry. Just saying’.”
“I hate you.”
“You don’t even know me!” I yelled
“Still, I hate you. Your boyfriend obviously doesn't have good taste in women.” She said looking me up and down
Just then Kyle walked over to us and wrapped an arm around my waist, “She beautiful.” He growled
The crowed ‘Awww’ed. Really people? You’re still here?
“Yeah, my sissy is the prettiest girl in the world. Besides my mommy.” Lily said crossing her arms over her chest and pursed her lips
I laughed at her face. She was trying to look tough. That’s kind of hard when you’re six and in a bright pink sun dress.
“And you’re ugly.” Megan said to Lily
“What’s up with you and messing with little kids? Is it because they can’t fight you?” I asked
“No.”
“Then what?” I asked
“She’s a brat.” Megan stated
“And you’re a bit- bad person.” I corrected myself
“I’m not a bitch!” She roared
“What’s a bitch?” Lily asked curiously
I looked up at Kyle, “This one’s all yours.”
I gave him Lily who kept asking what a bitch was. I walked up to Megan.
“What’s your problem?” I asked quietly
“You.”
“Why’d I do?” I asked
“You’re a slut.” She said loudly, to make sure everyone heard
“And you’re a bitch with problems.” I said keeping my voice down
Suddenly my cheek stung. I stared at Megan in shock, she was smirking smugly.
I heard a very loud growl behind me and saw Derek, Declan, and Blake running over to Kyle.
I looked behind me and saw Kyle visibly shaking while Lily stared at him. The guys got over to him and Declan took Lily while Derek and Blake held him down.
They nodded at me and I turned back to Megan, only to be smacked ONCE AGAIN.
Another growl erupted behind me and I closed my eyes. I opened them and my fist went flying into Megan’s jaw.
“Don’t touch me.” I said calmly and I was calm, completely serene
She screamed and cradled her jaw. Tears were streaming down her face as she stared at me.
I turned around and started towards him. He was still shaking, Derek and Blake weren't really helping his anger by holding him down.
I walked up to him and cupped his face in my hands. Blake and Derek let him go. I leaned and kissed his lips softly. He was still shaking slightly.
“It didn’t even hurt.” I murmured against his lips
He nodded briskly and pressed his lips harder against mine. I pulled back slightly and pecked his lips.
“You have anger issues.” I told him
“Nobody, hurts my mate.” He growled lowly
“It didn’t hurt.” I smiled
He smiled slightly, “Was it a good punch?”
“Hell yeah it was.” I laughed
He laughed too and pulled me close. I turned around in his arms and faced they guys and girls.
“Our game was cut short but we both know who won.” I smirked at Justin
He glared at me, “Shut your face!”
“What’s wrong bro? Have losing issues like little Benji over there?” I asked tilting my head slightly
“Shut it, Kelsey!” Benji yelled
“Nope.” I said happily
He glared at me and sulked.
“Don’t doubt Kelsey Elaine Montgomery!” I said puffing my chest out
Our team laughed and Olivia ran up to me. She ripped me out of Kyle’s arms and hugged me tightly.
“Breast…cancer.” I choked out
She laughed and pulled back, “Sorry.”
Sophia came and gave me a hug, just as tight as Olivia.
“Sophia…oh God…you guys really want me to get breast cancer…don’t you?” I asked breathless
She laughed and squeezed me tighter. Then she let go and I let out a huge breath. Derek came up and hugged me.
“Breast cancer! And possibly a few broken ribs!” I yelled
He did the same as Sophia before letting me go. Landon started walking towards me,
“Heeeeell to the mother fucking no! No more hugs from strong beasts!” I yelled throwing my hands up in the air
He ignored me and hugged me anyways. Softer than the others for which I was grateful.
Seb, Ava, and Dec also gave me hug.
“You guys are freak-nuts.” I muttered
They laughed and we started walking home.
Today was a very…interesting day. Wasn't it?

To Be Continued...

Click Here For Chapter Sixteen @ http://www.afrimedia.cf/2017/01/boarding-school-secrets-chapter-sixteen.html

(1) (Reply)

Short Stories By Talius Dike / Love In A Bar 18+++ / Cost Of Editing A Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 559
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.