Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

The Fraud Enugu State Governor Brought To Nsukka - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Fraud Enugu State Governor Brought To Nsukka (531 Views)

Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Vera Uwaila's Rape & Death: IGP Assures Perpetrators Will Be Brought To Book / 6 People Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen Brought To FMC Jalingo (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fraud Enugu State Governor Brought To Nsukka by nicedas(m): 5:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
I have never seen or heard of a tradefair as expensive as the one gburugburu brought to nsukka together with fraudulent sellers, together with this raffle draw sold at the rate of 200 naira, these set of guys ran away with our money, to cut the long story short police later caught up with them, collected there own share and released them. the second picture shows when we were standing and waiting for the criminals inside nsukka area command

Re: The Fraud Enugu State Governor Brought To Nsukka by nicedas(m): 5:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
I also fell for it, that's my own ticket
Re: The Fraud Enugu State Governor Brought To Nsukka by Profnedu(m): 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2017
hustling things
Re: The Fraud Enugu State Governor Brought To Nsukka by yomi007k(m): 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2017
grin

Ipod scam Ipod....dey wana knw if I give a Bleep.
Re: The Fraud Enugu State Governor Brought To Nsukka by Flexherbal(m): 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
Even your governor is aware!

(1) (Reply)

A Reply I Gave To A Scammer / Court Sentences ‘yahoo Boy’ To Two Years Imprisonment / Please Who Has Seen This Missing Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.