Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours (44224 Views)

Woman Jumps Fence To Steal A Bag Of Rice, Gets Caught (Photos) / Kenyan Lady Caught 3 Months After She Stole A Phone In A Makeup Store (Photos) / Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by sar33: 5:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
Eyewitness, Livinus Ozioma Chukwu who witnessed it narrated what happened on his Facebook page. He wrote….

'At times like this  I begin to  wonder why someone would wake up one morning  and plan to go and steal what doesn't belong to him or her very .  from any man's business shop. Anyway that's by the way. ife onye cho koofu. kwa ubochi bu nke onye ohi, otu ubochi maka nke onye nwe ulo.  Ife onye metara ya jiri isi ya buru. ..

This guy in the picture went far to break someone's shop to steal  a bag of rice, the  owner of  the shop gave him punishment by having him carry a bag of rice plus one block on his head for hours'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/man-caught-trying-to-steal-50kg-bag-of.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by Xcelinteriors(f): 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2017
This is too much. Though stealing is bad but they should have hand him over to the authority

12 Likes

Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by Pierocash(m): 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
the owner of the shop is a nice man,unlike some,na tire things be this oo

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by okoro4: 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2017
See gobe!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by percyshelu(m): 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2017
thank God say dem no burn this, for this kin recession u wan steal somebody source of income instead of to learn work.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by Emekamex(m): 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
Forgive my inhumanity but I find this situation very amusing.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by dunkem21(m): 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2017
Emekamex:
Forgive my inhumanity but I find this situation very amusing.

Forgive me too ..

I want to laff real hard cheesy grin

28 Likes

Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by siegfried99(m): 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2017
Rice is now Gold. grin.. rice sellers should get same vault banks use. grin bcuz this rate of rice 'carrying ' no be small.. grin

I initially thought he was performing Magic when I saw the pix. grin grin

Choi grin Hunger in the Land. grin

Flogg his yansh..very well grin before you hand him over to the police.. tongue

7 Likes

Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by Elmojiid(m): 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
na flat head abi....ko soro,

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by softmind24: 6:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
grin
Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by DeltahArmy(m): 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
Hahahahahaha...This is too funny. See as the guy dey sweat like Christmas goat... grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by cjeriia: 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
This is too much. Though stealing is bad but they should have hand him over to the authority
Shatap dia....!!!!!

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
cjeriia:
Shatap dia....!!!!!
You don't have to be insultive

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by mytime24(f): 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2017
endtime thief
Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by Noblesoul123: 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
To think that this is an able bodied dude.

What was he even thinking?

That he can deprive the owner of 25k in this recession?

I guess this is not in the South West, else we would have seen a ring of fire around him

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by soberdrunk(m): 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
He is very lucky he didnt try it in the JJ(jungle justice) hot spots.....

1 Like

Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by admax(m): 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
'At times like this I begin to wonder why someone would wake up one morning and plan to go and steal what doesn't belong to him

See question from OP. grin Most of our politicians are smarter than this, they will campaign rigorously during election just to steal billions of Naira daily for a minimum of 4years! How about that.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by kristian98(m): 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2017
OLE!!! grin grin OLE!!! grin grin OLE!!! grin grin OLE!!! grin grin OLE!!! grin grin OLE!!! grin grin OLE!!! grin grin OLE!!! grin grin OLE!!! grin grin OLE!!! grin grin OLE!!! grin grin OLE!!! grin grin OLE!!! grin grin OLE!!! grin grin OLE!!! grin grin OLE!!! grin grin OLE!!! grin grin OLE!!! grin grin OLE!!! grin grin OLE!!! grin grin OLE!!! grin grin OLE!!! grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by AntiWailer: 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2017
he did nt try
Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by seXytOhbAd(m): 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2017
Still a better punishment than ring of death (tire)

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by curvilicious: 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2017
This punishment better pass jungle justice grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by jeeqaa7(m): 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2017
hehehe
Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by fortunechy(m): 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2017
Some gals mistake love proposals for adoption.When u propose to them,it's like they become ophans all of a sudden. They expect u to pay for everyfin....From clothing,phones,hair do to call credits.Guys may u never meet dis kind of ladies in 2017.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2017
Wait I'm not understanding, however did he steal/attempt to steal a bag of rice in broad daylight? Someone should pls educate me.
The woman at the back's facial expression, as if she is thinking of how to make the punishment more intense grin

8 Likes

Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by jonahsunday97(m): 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2017
#who cares tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by osuofia2(m): 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
memes for nairaland

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by BrutalJab: 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
He is probably one of those chanting Sai Baba & Chanji. grin Let him enjoy his chain joor.

By the time Buhari finish with this country en, hunger go don finish many people.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by AngelicBeing: 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
tongue
Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
That looks painful :{. But I'm glad they did not kill him :{.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by valicious1(m): 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
better than severe jungle justice.

I intentionally mentioned "severe" cos this can also be categorized as JJ but on a mild and lighter scale.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2017

I've got Zero sympathy for thieves, Murderers, Cultists and Rapists. I've lost two of my phones(God bless their souls) in the hands of 'em snatch and grab Crews. cry

the shop Owner is Being disturbingly lenient on him. they should've added like 7 Extra blocks and 3times the bag of rice. and maybe Pour some pepper in his eyes while they're at it.

Or more preferably Cut off his hands, Game of thrones style. grin And I'm not even sorry.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police / 'One-Chance' Robbers Attack Woman With Spanner In Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Protesters Carry Placard Blaming Victims Found Dead In Port-Harcourt Hotel (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.