Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,961 members, 7,956,609 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:08 PM

Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours (44437 Views)

Woman Jumps Fence To Steal A Bag Of Rice, Gets Caught (Photos) / Kenyan Lady Caught 3 Months After She Stole A Phone In A Makeup Store (Photos) / Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by CHARLESTON007(m): 11:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
Estharfabian:

I've got Zero sympathy for thieves, Murderers, Cultists and Rapists. I've lost My two of my phones(God bless their souls) in the hands of 'em snatch and grab Crews. cry

the shop Owner is Being disturbingly lenient on him. they should've added like 7 Extra blocks and 3times the bag of rice. and maybe Pour some pepper in his eyes while they're at it.

Or more preferably Cut off his hands, Game of thrones style. grin And I'm not even sorry.

sister are you a mind reader? Cus you jst spoke my mind... Exact same thing happened to me @bolden only difference is that i chopped more slaps than the cost of the phones

1 Like

Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
Estharfabian:

I've got Zero sympathy for thieves, Murderers, Cultists and Rapists. I've lost My two of my phones(God bless their souls) in the hands of 'em snatch and grab Crews. cry

the shop Owner is Being disturbingly lenient on him. they should've added like 7 Extra blocks and 3times the bag of rice. and maybe Pour some pepper in his eyes while they're at it.

Or more preferably Cut off his hands, Game of thrones style. grin And I'm not even sorry.

team jungle justice...
dont kill them but make them soft..... police cant do that so its our job..if they die during softening... torh C'est la vie...
Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by kelzgie: 11:30pm On Jan 08, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
This is too much. Though stealing is bad but they should have hand him over to the authority
Bros. Most occasions we feel pity fr dis guys...buh I tell yu, dis guys don't av u at heart wen dey come to get sth from yu....if UV experienced theft u won't even talk about authority...#although I'm in support of yur submission
Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by klassykute(m): 11:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
mytime24:
endtime thief
mehn u fine gon. nice smile
Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by tosyne2much(m): 11:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
fortunechy:
Some gals mistake love proposals for adoption.When u propose to them,it's like they become ophans all of a sudden. They expect u to pay for everyfin....From clothing,phones,hair do to call credits.Guys may u never meet dis kind of ladies in 2017.
Na correct prayer you pray for us so oooo cheesy
Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by rheether(f): 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2017
Xcelinteriors:

You don't have to be insultive

Shatap!
Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by uchennamani(m): 1:45am On Jan 09, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
This is too much. Though stealing is bad but they should have hand him over to the authority
Authorities.
Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by authority2006(m): 4:08am On Jan 09, 2017
Whether the shop owner is lenient or harsh, still a jungle justice. Say no to jungle justice.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by ProsperUSA: 4:22am On Jan 09, 2017
Far better than killing and burning him.
Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by Phaytte(f): 4:38am On Jan 09, 2017
eyah... he looks like a father. I pity his kid(s) if he has any

1 Like

Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:42am On Jan 09, 2017
Dz punishment na die o. Fit kill person.
He's lucky. Buh ds won't make him change.
staying in cell is better. That's truly a department of correction.
Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by Souljaboi1: 6:17am On Jan 09, 2017
frenchwine:
Wait I'm not understanding, however did he steal/attempt to steal a bag of rice in broad daylight? Someone should pls educate me.
The woman at the back's facial expression, as if she is thinking of how to make the punishment more intense grin

You gerrit ! grin grin

She looks like it was her goods that was stolen.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by finepatty(f): 6:37am On Jan 09, 2017
It's a better punishment. In some places he would be a dead man
Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by EmekaBlue(m): 6:39am On Jan 09, 2017
maybe his children were crying or really starving embarassed most of u here saying shit dont know what push him to d edge to do this,and again most of u steal frm parents,scam pple online ,so plzz just shut up and blame d stupid condition this zoo of a country is in

1 Like

Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by EmekaBlue(m): 6:44am On Jan 09, 2017
@least d bag covered his face kinda...social media disgracing pple's life in zoogeria since 2001
Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by 2shur: 7:07am On Jan 09, 2017
this is petty theft.
why not give him broom to sweep the whole market
and..wait wat d fhuck amai sayong2.
dis guus are on hatd drugs and theu ruthless..do not pity them..hate them the same wau you hate a police that takes bribe.
e even dey luck sau dem no tie am luke gymnastics
weu dem go join hand and leg together for back.
come turn u 2 snake with yur belly on ground.
thief.
he might die of internal bleeding to the brain
cause naturally the brain is heavy
so placing a heavier
jesu christi
mike tyson blow times 2 for the last 2or 3 hrs.
this is instant death
buh forgeti na naija we dey
d guy looks hard
he go survive am.
go rob more ppl nextweek.
left alone.
id beay him up to pulp.
Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by Emerikoss: 7:10am On Jan 09, 2017
Estharfabian:

I've got Zero sympathy for thieves, Murderers, Cultists and Rapists. I've lost two of my phones(God bless their souls) in the hands of 'em snatch and grab Crews. cry

Shut up!
Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by macanu(m): 7:19am On Jan 09, 2017
Classic punishment DAT deals with d knees,back bone and neck,u will wish to just die afta 12hrs of carrying,d best thing to do no need to kill him.can sun add 1 more block grin
Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by Pierocash(m): 7:33am On Jan 09, 2017
fkdmods:

Smh. There is no difference between this and "tire things" as you put it.
U sound funny bro,to burn some1 to death and to punish him that way na the same thing abi?
i smell ungratefulness here
Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by fkdmods: 7:34am On Jan 09, 2017
Pierocash:
U sound funny bro,to burn some1 to death and to punish him that way na the same thing abi?
i smell ungratefulness here

You smell ungratefulness because your thought process is not functioning properly. Let me ask you a question? Is it his job to punish criminals?
Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by hedonistic: 8:21am On Jan 09, 2017
CHARLESTON007:
sister are you a mind reader? Cus you jst spoke my mind... Exact same thing happened to me @bolden only difference is that i chopped more slaps than the cost of the phones

Narrate your experience in detail, maybe we can all learn a thing or two.
Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by IamThrive(m): 8:24am On Jan 09, 2017
I don't support stealing.

Some comments here sounds like people still eating from Mummy's pot.

This current economic meltdown has brought Hunger in the land of green and white.

Let's try as much as possible to help the poor not minding politrick-cians that turn to good Nigerians a year to coming elections because of this kind gesture has been executed, you will be seeing less of this survival of the fittest act.
Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by purpledferanmi1: 8:24am On Jan 09, 2017
so u support wat he did? At least he wasn't lynched. he was only given a punishment.
Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by purpledferanmi1: 8:26am On Jan 09, 2017
you are so compassionate.. shiior
Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by hedonistic: 8:30am On Jan 09, 2017
fkdmods:

You smell ungratefulness because your thought process is not functioning properly. Let me ask you a question? Is it his job to punish criminals?

Mr. Prim and Proper, wait until a man barges into your home to forcefully rape your wife in your presence. If you manage to apprehend him, simply report him to the police. Anything else would mean taking the law into your own hands, and it is NOT your job to punish the intruder/rapist.

Some of you reason as if you consult textbooks to live your day to day lives.
Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 09, 2017
mytime24:
endtime thief
End time girl
Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by fkdmods: 8:58am On Jan 09, 2017
hedonistic:

Mr. Prim and Proper, wait until a man barges into your home to forcefully rape your wife in your presence. If you manage to apprehend him, simply report him to the police. Anything else would mean taking the law into your own hands, and it is NOT your job to punish the intruder/rapist.

Some of you reason as if you consult textbooks to live your day to day lives.

So, from the topic, does anything there look like anyone is following the law? Yes you are supposed to apprehend a criminal if you can. You can even kill one in defense of your life but as per the topic, do these parameters hold true? What you need to ask yourself is, if you want a normal society, do you behave like animals? You guys and the way you think. The ends for some weird reason always justifies the means.
Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by aiboss: 9:30am On Jan 09, 2017
With the energy this guy has to be able to carry those things, he could be comfortable farming in his village and living moderately. Now see his life.
Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by thonyrule(m): 10:00am On Jan 09, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
I don't think so, I mean it is far better, some would carried out harsh jungle justice on him
Re: Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours by buffalowings: 10:23am On Jan 09, 2017
DeltahArmy:
Hahahahahaha...This is too funny. See as the guy dey sweat like Christmas goat... grin grin grin grin
Lol
Goat dey sweat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) / Eyitoluwa Olayeye Arrested For Killing His Mother, Kehinde Olayeye In Texas / Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.