Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours (40498 Views)

Hoodlums Attack Man, British Wife, Daughter In Lagos. (pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Man In His Farm In Taraba, Butcher & Kill Him (Graphic) / Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours by Chinekepikin: 11:20am On Mar 14, 2019
Nigerian man caught for locking a lady ,beat her after having some random sex with her.

Viral video of young man who visited a lady in her house was caught having marathon sex with her as the girl was crying it brought the attention of their neighbors.

They were asking the guy to open the door, you wan kill her. How can you come to person house and be beating her for over many hours.

The neighbor find a breakthrough to enter house, the catch the man and beat him mercilessly, as people were saying unclad the man.

Watch Video

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/03/man-caught-for-beating-and-randomly.html?m=1

4 Likes

Re: Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours by Chinekepikin: 11:20am On Mar 14, 2019
People are just too wicked

Watch Video HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours by JoanHicks(f): 11:25am On Mar 14, 2019
This world

Don't be surprised the girl will still go back to him and claim she still love him, some girls naturally love abusive relationship I don't know why.

A friend of mine always fought with her guy, the last fight they had, the dude broke her nose with punch like they stitched the nose, after 2 weeks dude begged she accepted all in the name of I still love him now she's pregnant angry angry

Mitcheeww

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours by kiddoiLL(m): 11:27am On Mar 14, 2019
They should rub his balls in Honey. then get thousands of ants from an anthill, let them tie him, leave him naked and pour the ants round his balls!!
He's a disgrace to us men!!
And we treat fĂșck ups!!

4 Likes

Re: Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours by faithfull18(f): 11:34am On Mar 14, 2019
He-goat, can you imagine the guts.
Re: Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours by macmiral: 11:50am On Mar 14, 2019
Disgrace 2 manhood
Re: Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours by nuggarito: 11:52am On Mar 14, 2019
The girl go Don show am pepper for this kind of thing to happen. Things like this just can't happen. You just can't trust Nigerian girls.
Re: Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours by Chinekepikin: 11:57am On Mar 14, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours by ValCon888: 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2019
The pleasure a man gets in hitting a woman is a mystery i will never want to solve.

12 Likes

Re: Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours by pointblank247(m): 12:29pm On Mar 14, 2019
Ladies should learn to leave guys that have the mind of motor park tout . go for gentlemen like me .they no go hear , they will say my types are too gentle, nonsense. Do you know that that girl will later go to his house to apologise, you can't trust these girls ,some ,abi many of them have this sodomesochistic tendencies

7 Likes

Re: Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours by chiipink(f): 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
undecided
Re: Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours by chuks34(m): 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
I dont think this is pure rape. she must have been enjoying the sex until something went sore

1 Like

Re: Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours by faithfull18(f): 1:04pm On Mar 14, 2019
Bintabisiriyu:

comon kpuchie onu there, biacch
Sense needs to be infused into that sense-depraved head of yours,attention seeker. I am not going to give you what you seek for, ode.

10 Likes

Re: Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours by Chinekepikin: 1:28pm On Mar 14, 2019
CC

Lalasticlala

Dominique
Re: Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours by Runaway: 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2019
Teach him the lesson.
Re: Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours by itspzpics(m): 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2019
Good for him

Watch Video Here
Re: Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours by careytommy37(m): 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2019
Good. I have they were able to reset his brain.
Re: Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2019
*FAKE PASTOR FAKE PASTOR........*

*Nigerian Man Enters Stage, Disgraces Apostle Suleman During Church Service In Canada*

WATCH VIDEO HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZDL_ZDZLR4
Re: Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
Thank God I've never experienced something like this.
Re: Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours by manchuka33: 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
Lets say no to violence
Re: Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours by philipstanley(m): 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours by javaRookie: 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2019
Feminists eat that!
The raw truth is Ladies dont like Mr. Nice guy, they love Mr. Dorminant.
Same lady would still say tomorrow ' I love him. I want him back '
Hahaha. Confused set of Homo Sapien.

3 Likes

Re: Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours by Opeoluwasamuel: 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2019
sexual satisfaction in relationships is premised on the knowledge that you open yourself to and the principles you engage. Different ladies had different stories to tell, here's a classic story of one: follow the link to read more.

https://goodproducts.com.ng/on-orgasm

Re: Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours by Eze2000(m): 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2019
Chinekepikin:
Nigerian man caught for locking a lady ,beat her after having some random sex with her.

Viral video of young man who visited a lady in her house was caught having marathon sex with her as the girl was crying it brought the attention of their neighbors.

They were asking the guy to open the door, you wan kill her. How can you come to person house and be beating her for over many hours.

The neighbor find a breakthrough to enter house, the catch the man and beat him mercilessly, as people were saying unclad the man.

Watch Video

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/03/man-caught-for-beating-and-randomly.html?m=1

English murderer

For free stories and books visit ...

https://www.kingreads.com/

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Traffic Wardens Had A Disagreement And The Lady Was Threatening The Man / Meet Andy Lee House Who Sank His $1m Bugatti Veyron To Scam Insurance Company / Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.