Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) (45657 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant / Meet Nigerian-american Fitness Trainer Agu Ukaogo Who Likes Being Nude. / Nigerian-American Singer, Jidenna, Pictured At Beat FM Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by refiner(f): 11:04am On Jan 09, 2017
Sammypope4all:
Funny thing is, just say an hello to this one and you'll be shocked how awesomely she'll reply you while the ones with just #20 airtime will be forming "k".

Oluwa, I cast and bind any spirit that will jam me with k girls this year, die by fire.....
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by jrusky(m): 11:07am On Jan 09, 2017
Yes this is good but what has that tell us or what is the meaning of this Is that what we wake up this morning to talk about
Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by Tommfrench(m): 11:09am On Jan 09, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Bet why don't you yorubas like your women sef?
funny meme
Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by 2shur: 11:11am On Jan 09, 2017
shes on probation
house arrest ankle monitor tracking shiit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:11am On Jan 09, 2017
CertifiedNaija:
Who would believe that she's of Nigerian descent...

Traffic Bae’s real name is Demetria Obilor and she is the TRAFFIC Anchor for 8 News Now Vegas. She’s been on the air for a couple of years now, and as you can imagine – she has a very strong local following.

A popular website recently called her the most beautiful Traffic Reporter in the world with the hashtag #TrafficBae, as her photos are currently trending online.

She has a younger brother in the States, Uzoma Obilor, who is a bodybuilder...

See her viral photos below...

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2017/01/meet-obilor-nigerian-american-traffic.html?m=1

I love clean babes. .cc lady39
Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 09, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by IdiAmin2(m): 11:13am On Jan 09, 2017
abeg, forget story

the fl@the@ds are here in drolls to come and claim

igbo sister my ass

are u blind? cant you see she is mixed race?
her mama is pure oyinbo, you can see she has taken most of her mama features
the fl@the@d features are very minimal

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by KingAfo(m): 11:17am On Jan 09, 2017
Ebayray:
Igbo girls are beautiful.
Quote me anywhere cheesy.
Yes. But just 3% of them are.
The rest are

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 09, 2017
Idydarling:
she set die
I swear, if God give me this kine Babe, I no go cheat again

2 Likes

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by yedidiah(m): 11:34am On Jan 09, 2017
Typical Nigeria girl! she kept flashing her iphone

1 Like

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by kikies(m): 11:38am On Jan 09, 2017
KellyKertz:
cheesy
hahahaha Abeg no mk me laff for office.......my oga come dey look me one kain
Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by metallisc(m): 11:43am On Jan 09, 2017
deb303:
wow...she is pweety...Igbo kwenu

i can't stop dreaming about your chest... nwa di very ok grin grin grin igbo kwenu! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 09, 2017
now this is a full package

shocked
Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by timsTNA: 11:59am On Jan 09, 2017
IdiAmin2:
abeg, forget story

igbo sister my ass

Enugu where she travelled to bury her Grandmom is in Brown Roof Republic right?
Conoids think always talking even if they got nothing to say is a sign of intelligence

4 Likes

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by newyorks(m): 12:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
and the finer babes dn't even contest for the so called beauty peagents.baby la hot...
Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by farous(m): 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2017
Why is Igbo girls the most beautiful tribe in Nigeria.Undoubtedly,they are the most beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
Another certified womanizer post again. As if the Gals in Nigeria are ugly angry

Do something useful with your life.
Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by phazotron(m): 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
Its 200% obvious that one of her parents is white so to all the attache e- kinsmen on nairaland......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
We Nigerians are always quick to claim the good ones grin
Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by moghulis: 12:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
IdiAmin2:
abeg, forget story
igbo sister my ass
are u blind? cant you see she is mixed race? her mama is pure oyinbo, you can see she has taken most of her mama features the fl@the@d features are very minimal
lol Nah me tell una yoloba girls and boys to be ugly? Abeg chill with your hate niggur. Igbos are the finest, if you are not happy with it then jump inside una lagoon.
Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by Ishilove: 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2017
muller102:
Bigots will soon arrive. East refer to them as afonjas. West refer to them as Igbos. Unfortunately if both get married. They still refer to them as FLATONJAS. Na wa o.
Smh.
Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
Sammypope4all:
Funny thing is, just say an hello to this one and you'll be shocked how awesomely she'll reply you while the ones with just #20 airtime will be forming "k".

Oluwa, I cast and bind any spirit that will jam me with k girls this year, die by fire.....

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by Afobear: 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
IdiAmin2:
abeg, forget story

igbo sister my ass

i dont know why conoids dislike anything igbo ....my bro if i catch you i will crush you with my afobear so beware

1 Like

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by AkinPhysicist: 1:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
cheesy Thank God for her white mother's gene if not she will just be Igbotic with hairy legs and mustache cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
Biafrans! Everywhere! Making the world proud! grin grin grin

Don't mind that CNN lady who calls herself "Zain Asher", when she's "Zain Ejiofor " undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by Nnwannsukka(m): 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
deb303:
wow...she is pweety...Igbo kwenu

Just Negodu tatt Hot legslegs[url][/fingertafingertaps@gmail.com]
Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by manikspears: 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
KingAfo:

The rest are
cheesy ,kingafo me no dey there o,but those pics reminds me of ebere and kelechi grin

1 Like

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by amanze15(m): 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
2shur:
shes on probation
house arrest ankle monitor tracking shiit
that a mic transmitter grin she set die

1 Like

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by KingAfo(m): 3:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
manikspears:

cheesy ,kingafo me no dey there o,but those pics reminds me of ebere and kelechi grin
And ijeoma, Ifeoma, Ada, Adaobi grin wink

1 Like

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
KingAfo:

The rest are

grin grin grin

You're so mean.

1 Like

Re: Demetria Obilor, The Nigerian-American Traffic Reporter (Photos) by Topshow2010(m): 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
The girl is more of an american than a Nigerian,anyway kudos for identifying wit her family here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sinach Reacts To Playing Of Her Songs In Clubs / Fans Blast Lanre Gentry For Shading Mercy Aigbe / Queen Atang Shows Her Banging Body (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.