Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa (19255 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack Access Bank In Ijero Ekiti State. Kill 3. Photos / Armed Bandits Kill 3 Police Officers In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / 3 Police Officers Killed At Bayelsa Police Station By Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by Emmafrancis: 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
S
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by DIKEnaWAR: 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ndi ara
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by RZArecta(m): 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
Operation (name a wild animal) dance will be launched in the south east or south south because of what fulani terrorists did up north grin crazy govt

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by jimenyo: 10:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
God,when exactly are we going to get over these Fulani-boko haram nefarious activities?When?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by ALAYORMII: 10:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
Was just watching it in the news now

The Governor said they have brought 700+ bags of rice and 10million Naira to give the victims and they actually brought the money in raw cash and still went ahead to show the cash on national television

Why are our leaders so dumb and stupid??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by alpacinoO: 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
No difference between boko aram and fulani herdsmen "Buhari's kinsmen" This is nothing but mediocrity at it's peak.
Please let us divide this country now as it is not worth it to share the same geographical entity with these blood sucking demons.
Miyetti allah spokes-criminal will explain it once again as vengeance for killings of fulanis during 1999 local government election or killings of cows during 1988 state government election. Sadly Buhari will not order his arrest and prosecution as this criminal is his boy.
Nigerian laws are not for the fulanis.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by AlphaStyles(m): 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
NA if una catch them give them d regular

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by free2ryhme: 10:42pm On Jan 08, 2017
When these ragheads were killing innocent and unarmed civilians the authorities claim it to be untrue ans fabricated. They are now killing force personnel suddenly they are terrorist.

Let's see if this double standard will protect you from their bullets

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by nwakibie3(m): 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2017
For those that say Fulani ppl only retaliate wen they are killed or their cows stolen, what offence will they say the policemen committed against them?

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by Freestainworld(m): 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2017
that is a good one, federal Government will now wake up
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by Orikinla1: 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2017
The Fulani herdsmen are allies of Boko Haram.
Until they are overpowered and disarmed Federal Government has not won the war against Boko Haram.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by MONITZ: 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
Re we migrating from Boko Haram to marauding Fulani herdsmen? This country is just one week, one trouble....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2017
Kudos to the Lybians grin cheesy
We all know they not Nigerians grin cheesy
Police una see una life? sad angry sad angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by Mccullum: 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2017
@Jesus87, So if there's killing in some parts of the country such incidents turn that nation to fail country, you're thinking from your anus. what of US, Syria, Iraq, Russia, France, Germany, China and many more, they are failed States? nonsense...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by aku626(m): 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2017
they came into government to only fight boko and not crime other matter arising won't be treated till next term or tenure.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by onward4life(m): 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2017
TANKDESTROYER:
Operation..... tortoise sings.... should launched against this folks

No I don't tink soo
It should be

#OperationCowBoy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by psalmsjob: 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2017
Unimaginable123:
Now it is confirmed. Fulani herdsmen are terrorists

Did you read the part where it says 47 cows were killed during a clash prior to this incident which resulted in drafting police men there to keep the peace.

To a Fulani man that 47 lives lost. To us it makes no difference but to them they've lost "47 people" which they won't take just like that.

What I'm saying in essence is there has to be balance and mutual respect for the believes and value system of one another. They the Fulanis might look primitive to us but they have a very sophisticated structure and network that is as advanced if not more advanced than what our modern society has now. So we need to as much as possible try to live in peace with them; there is an adage that says "there is no crop or food that a domestic animal will eat or destroy that it cannot pay for" which means if a cow eats your crop you can get compensated without resorting to killing that animal or attacking the one or two Fulani herdsman herding the cows without getting a retaliation when you least expect.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by Vicolan: 11:22pm On Jan 08, 2017
greenermodels:
so no Fulani herdsmen were arrested or killed? but unarmed ipob members are been arrested and killed.

Do u want to compare animal and humans?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by Ruggedpen: 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2017
greenermodels:
so no Fulani herdsmen were arrested or killed? but unarmed ipob members are been arrested and killed.
Fulani herdsmen are just like Boko haram but Federal government just overlook them.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by seguno2: 11:56pm On Jan 08, 2017
DISBANDED Boko Haram terrorists have found a new assignment.
What will Gen. Muhamadu Buhari (ret.d) do?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by seguno2: 11:57pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ruggedpen:
Fulani herdsmen are just like Boko haram but Federal government just overlook them.

Just like or they really are?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by UchaNwababa: 12:05am On Jan 09, 2017
RIPEnglish:
Why has not Buhari sent soldiers to this Cattle Fulani like he do to Niger deltas.
do what him to kill his broda?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by ChimuchiYola(f): 12:11am On Jan 09, 2017
aminulive:
Herdsmen kill police officers and steal their rifles in Adamawa

The policemen met their untimely deaths at the hands of some Fulani herdsmen late Saturday night. 2 other policemen are currently missing.

Confirming the incident on Sunday, the Adamawa state police command revealed that the unfortunate incident occurred at in Demsa local government area of the state.

Investigations by Politics Nigeria reveal that the policemen were among those drafted to secure Gidan Dadi, Karlahi and Kwayine communities after violent clashes involving the death of 47 cows in the area.

Othman Abubakar, the PRO of the state police command, told newsmen in Yola, said that four rifles belonging to the deceased were also missing.

In his words;

Fulani militia attacked the three villages and we lost three of our gallant MOPOL while two are missing.We have constituted a high powered search team and by the special grace of God we are going to recover our men.On the side of the civilians, two bodies have so far been recovered.

He also revealed that the state police had recorded successes in neutralizing members of the fulani militia/herdsmen. He finalized by saying that more police officers have been deployed to the affected area to ensure peace and stability.

http://politicsngr.com/fulani-herdsmen-kill-3-police-officers-adamawa/

Oh No!! Not my own lovely Adamawa again
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by chigoizie7(m): 12:27am On Jan 09, 2017
How could people from Libya kill our gallant mopol and take their guns?

These people guns no be here.

Well, what do I know? They are from Libya.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by IPOB123london: 12:31am On Jan 09, 2017
NaijaMutant(f): 10:26pm On Jan 08
Bokoharam is killing from the Right
Fulani herdsmen are killing from the left
[s]
While Niger delta Avengers are waiting for their turn[/s]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by adontcare(f): 12:36am On Jan 09, 2017
[quote author=TANKDESTROYER post=52643452]Operation..... tortoise sings.... should launched against this folks [lol/quote]

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by chigoizie7(m): 12:44am On Jan 09, 2017
psalmsjob:

Did you read the part where it says 47 cows were killed during a clash prior to this incident which resulted in drafting police men there to keep the peace.

To a Fulani man that 47 lives lost. To us it makes no difference but to them they've lost "47 people" which they won't take just like that.

What I'm saying in essence is there has to be balance and mutual respect for the believes and value system of one another. They the Fulanis might look primitive to us but they have a very sophisticated structure and network that is as advanced if not more advanced than what our modern society has now. So we need to as much as possible try to live in peace with them; there is an adage that says "there is no crop or food that a domestic animal will eat or destroy that it cannot pay for" which means if a cow eats your crop you can get compensated without resorting to killing that animal or attacking the one or two Fulani herdsman herding the cows without getting a retaliation when you least expect.

Just listen to ur self. So it is ideal for a cow to eat my crops and I be compensated for it in cash but it is not so if I kill the cow that eat my crops and also pay compensation for it ? Such hypocrisy.

So it is ideal for me to respect their believes as cattle herders but they will not respect me as a local farmer by trespassing in my farms and damaging my crops? What ever happened to mutual respect and the " live and let live" that u preach? Such hypocrisy once again.

Now tell me if those police men killed had anything to do with their missing cows other than restore orders? Come to think of it, what are they doing with their stolen riffles? Once again, I can't still phatom such hypocrisy.

These people are plain terrorists.

If they are willing to pay for damaged crops, they should also be ready to accept fines for killed cows. They don't own Nigeria and as such should stop getting preferential treatments.

Lastly. The early ur likes start condemning these terrorists acts by these fulanis, the better for all of us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by yedidiah(m): 12:44am On Jan 09, 2017
Time to declare a state of emergency against Fulani herdsmen. Perhaps we should call on the international community to help us deal with this menace because it is obvious our current leadership is handicapped.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by ganye1: 12:45am On Jan 09, 2017
psalmsjob:

This is the most sensible and unbiased comment on this thread. It is not justifiable to killed the way they did, especially attacking the policemen drafted to bring peace but communities must avoid situations that lead to such reprisal attacks. The truth is that you cannot kill 47 Fulani men's cows without killing some of them. Had the government and the communities concerned reached out to them to solve the problem may be the carnage would have been avoided. There was an attack on the Fulani, and according to the the police 47 cows were killed, all the police did was to post its men to guard the communities instead of looking for the attackers of the Fulani. If the government cannot protect them against their attackers these sort of violence would continue. You attack them first and when they retaliate you feign victim hood, the sympathy you gain on social media would not help you. Stop the attacks and the attacks on you stop. Period.
Lastly I am calling on the government to deal with anybody involved in this violence be it the Fulani herdsmen or the settler communities who attack them.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by psalmsjob: 1:04am On Jan 09, 2017
ganye1:

This is the most sensible and unbiased comment on this thread. It is not justifiable to killed the way they did, especially attacking the policemen drafted to bring peace but communities must avoid situations that lead to such reprisal attacks. The truth is that you cannot kill 47 Fulani men's cows without killing some of them. Had the government and the communities concerned reached out to them to solve the problem may be the carnage would have been avoided. There was an attack on the Fulani, and according to the the police 47 cows were killed, all the police did was to post its men to guard the communities instead of looking for the attackers of the Fulani. If the government cannot protect them against their attackers these sort of violence would continue. You attack them first and when they retaliate you feign victim hood, the sympathy you gain on social media would not help you. Stop the attacks and the attacks on you stop. Period.

Lastly I am calling on the government to deal with anybody involved in this violence be it the Fulani herdsmen or the settler communities who attack them.

Thank you for sharing my point of view and having the courage to say it.

It's not easy responding to people who are clearly prejudiced already taking sides on such a sensitive issue without being made to sound like you support the killings especially those carried out by the herdsmen who are portrayed as the aggressors.

Ironically, the first incident didn't get the same media coverage that their retaliation now gets and such bias makes them feel helpless and resorting to self help in violent retaliation.

The killings has to stop and one of the ways to stop reoccurrence is to learn from it.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by tit(f): 1:14am On Jan 09, 2017
This is a very sensitive issue and not for biased bigots.
Anybody who kills a Fulani or his cow, whether soldier, police, or army is owing us and must pay one day.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by ganye1: 1:17am On Jan 09, 2017
psalmsjob:

Thank you for sharing my point of view and having the courage to say it.

It's not easy responding to people who are clearly prejudiced already taking sides on such a sensitive issue without being made to sound like you support the killings especially those carried out by the herdsmen who are portrayed as the aggressors.

Ironically, the first incident didn't get the same media coverage that their retaliation now gets and such bias makes them feel helpless and resorting to self help in violent retaliation.

The killings has to stop and one of the ways to stop reoccurrence is to learn from it.

I perfectly understand the dilemma of commenting on this issue because when you tell people to look at the root cause of such violence you risk appearing to be supporting the attacks and if you keep quite and allow the one sided narrative to continue more people would be misled. The aggression against the herdsmen. largely went unreported in the media and the government instead of dealing with the attackers on the herdsmen would draft security men to protect the aggressors. I don't want to sound as if I am not justifying the attacks by the Fulani herdsmen but if not for the fear of their reprisal they would have long been wiped out from the face of the earth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader / Fraudster buys phones, assaults sales agent for rejecting fake N200,000 / Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.