Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa (19256 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack Access Bank In Ijero Ekiti State. Kill 3. Photos / Armed Bandits Kill 3 Police Officers In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / 3 Police Officers Killed At Bayelsa Police Station By Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by psalmsjob: 1:24am On Jan 09, 2017
chigoizie7:

Just listen to ur self. So it is ideal for a cow to eat my crops and I be compensated for it in cash but it is not so if I kill the cow that eat my crops and also pay compensation for it ? Such hypocrisy.

So it is ideal for me to respect their believes as cattle herders but they will not respect me as a local farmer by trespassing in my farms and damaging my crops? What ever happened to mutual respect and the " live and let live" that u preach? Such hypocrisy once again.

Now tell me if those police men killed had anything to do with their missing cows other than restore orders? Come to think of it, what are they doing with their stolen riffles? Once again, I can't still phatom such hypocrisy.

These people are plain terrorists.

If they are willing to pay for damaged crops, they should also be ready to accept fines for killed cows. They don't own Nigeria and as such should stop getting preferential treatments.

Lastly. The early ur likes start condemning these terrorists acts by these fulanis, the better for all of us

A crop or plant is quite different from a livestock my brother in all honesty.

These livestocks are animals that can honestly lose control or become naughty at the sight of green vegetation in as much as it's not the herdsmen themselves who ravaged your farm then you can and should show understanding.

They will offer to pay for damages but the typical scenario is that even for people like you, would be to ask him to pay an outrageous amount and because they are herdsmen doesn't mean they are stupid they won't pay an outrageous amount then the problem starts.

Another scenario is that you come to your farm and finds that while you were away cattle had destroyed some of your crops so any next herdsmen you see along that path is presumed to be the one that has the cattle that destroyed your crops and you would want him to pay if that what you want which naturally he will refuse or attack him or his cattle and typical of them they won't react then because tactically he knows he is outnumbered but he goes away to return with his kinsmen who probably has share of the herds too. And they will kill and destroy then as nomads they can afford to relocate afterwards.

Let's give peace a chance, if we claim to be more civilized than these herdsmen then let's show it in how we respond to them in such incident to avoid stories that touch.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by Eluwilussit(m): 1:33am On Jan 09, 2017
BrutalJab:
Shebi na police dem kill?

Yes o. grin. Useless people. grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by Nobody: 1:34am On Jan 09, 2017
They are in power so what do u expect.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by psalmsjob: 1:41am On Jan 09, 2017
ganye1:

I perfectly understand the dilemma of commenting on this issue because when you tell people to look at the root cause of such violence you risk appearing to be supporting the attacks and if you keep quite and allow the one sided narrative to continue more people would be misled. The aggression against the herdsmen. largely went unreported in the media and the government instead of dealing with the attackers on the herdsmen would draft security men to protect the aggressors. I don't want to sound as if I am not justifying the attacks by the Fulani herdsmen but if not for the fear of their reprisal they would have long been wiped out from the face of the earth.

Yeah, I agree with you and somebody like me will not keep quite about lending a voice for the Fulani herdsmen's side of the divide just as i disapprove of the killings on both sides but the truth has to be said however bitter.

It is utterly impossible to wipe out the Fulani from the world, they are the oldest tribe or group of people in the world. So anyone having that idea is just trying to fight God. Just as no tribe or group of people can be wiped out too.

I'm sure with more understanding of the Fulani culture and beliefs by people then a better coexistence can be nurtured.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by IPOB123london: 1:47am On Jan 09, 2017
kwotinue to deceive people that do not know boko harem fulani

these people are troublesome and deadly!

quote me any day

forgiveness is out of bound
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by ganye1: 1:56am On Jan 09, 2017
psalmsjob:

Yeah, I agree with you and somebody like me will not keep quite about lending a voice for the Fulani herdsmen's side of the divide just as i disapprove of the killings on both sides but the truth has to be said however bitter.

It is utterly impossible to wipe out the Fulani from the world, they are the oldest tribe or group of people in the world. So anyone having that idea is just trying to fight God. Just as no tribe or group of people can be wiped out too.

I'm sure with more understanding of the Fulani culture and beliefs by people then a better coexistence can be nurtured.
What those who make those biased comments failed to understand is that the herdsmen do not know that are ranting and where they come to know about those rants they don't factor them in their response to aggressions towards them.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by otokx(m): 3:22am On Jan 09, 2017
Terrible things.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by timecapsule: 3:45am On Jan 09, 2017
OH! What a country!!
Soon they will come out and tell use that they are not NIGERIANS, ............... meaning they are coming home to come and possess their possession.

MY PEOPLE, MY PEOPLE, WHICH WAY NIGERIA..........?
One day we will wake to hear, THERE WAS A COUNTRY
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by SIRmanjar(m): 3:59am On Jan 09, 2017
psalmsjob:

These livestocks are animals that can honestly lose control or become naughty at the sight of green vegetation in as much as it's not the herdsmen themselves who ravaged your farm then you can and should show understanding.

They will offer to pay for damages but the typical scenario is that even for people like you, would be to ask him to pay an outrageous amount and because they are herdsmen doesn't mean they are stupid they won't pay an outrageous amount then the problem starts.

Another scenario is that you come to your farm and finds that while you were away cattle had destroyed some of your crops so any next herdsmen you see along that path is presumed to be the one that has the cattle that destroyed your crops and you would want him to pay if that what you want which naturally he will refuse or attack him or his cattle and typical of them they won't react then because tactically he knows he is outnumbered but he goes away to return with his kinsmen who probably has share of the herds too. And they will kill and destroy then as nomads they can afford to relocate afterwards.

Let's give peace a chance, if we claim to be more civilized than these herdsmen then let's show it in how we respond to them in such incident to avoid stories that touch.

Are u ok?Its like u sniffed sumtin before u wrote dis garbage.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by Okeikpu(m): 4:10am On Jan 09, 2017
APC came in and renamed Boko haram terrorist to Fulani herdsmen
The day you'll stop deceiving urself, you will know that Nigeria is not a country
But a playground for mafians
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by Okeikpu(m): 4:15am On Jan 09, 2017
Unimaginable123:
Now it is confirmed. Fulani herdsmen are terrorists
Still Boko Haram
They're just playing wt gullible zoogerians
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by karzyharsky(m): 4:38am On Jan 09, 2017
Fulani are now terrorist oooo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by escober90(m): 4:49am On Jan 09, 2017
Buhari boys
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by Nobody: 5:23am On Jan 09, 2017
Me thinks the so called herdsmen are the same terrorists that we call Boko haram, ever noticed how herdsmen killings increase whenever Boko haram terrorists are decimated?
Jokerman:
Huh... dey have now migrated to killing our force men.. just like Boko Haram...

I guess dey will designated as terrorist naw...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by nnokwa042(m): 5:34am On Jan 09, 2017
psalmsjob:

look re what ur talking in this 2017 we re still talking about cows destroying people farm land,argentina as country supply beef to more than 400 million people how many time did u hear famers and cattle owners re fighting

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by Rocketicon(m): 6:03am On Jan 09, 2017
That is wat Boko haram have now transformed into.... And later the Nigerian government will tell the whole world that boko haram have been conquered....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by Enyimbamercedes: 6:04am On Jan 09, 2017
If it's Rivers state they kill police by now they've captured the culprits, paraded them on all the news channels. Fulani herdsmen have killed 3 ...that one is their civic responsibility so they don't have to be caught. IGP #WehdoneSir
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by samsam2019: 6:41am On Jan 09, 2017
Fulani herdsmen are more dangerous than boko haram
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by ArabMopol(m): 7:47am On Jan 09, 2017
FULANIS are criminals
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by UncleBob(m): 8:41am On Jan 09, 2017
YES OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUHARI WELDONE!!!! APC for LIFE!!!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by psalmsjob: 9:00am On Jan 09, 2017
nnokwa042:
look re what ur talking in this 2017 we re still talking about cows destroying people farm land,argentina as country supply beef to more than 400 million people how many time did u hear famers and cattle owners re fighting

And that export of beef in Argentina is being done by their herdsmen or is it not the "civilized" people that harnessed it for export?

They obviously didn't achieve that by their Clergymen and state Governor baning the eating or rearing of cattle?

You people will be quick to point to what other countries are achieving through concerted effort devoid of hate and intolerance which is your way of life here yet want to achieve what they are achieving.

Don't just look at the end results, look also at the workings that lead up to the results.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by psalmsjob: 9:04am On Jan 09, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Are u ok?Its like u sniffed sumtin before u wrote dis garbage.

Yeah I'm ok? It's like you are sniffing something while reading what I wrote thats why it looks like garbage to you grin

Come back and read it again when you're sober grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by psalmsjob: 9:08am On Jan 09, 2017
ganye1:

What those who make those biased comments failed to understand is that the herdsmen do not know that are ranting and where they come to know about those rants they don't factor them in their response to aggressions towards them.

Yeah, you're right again! Wetin concern agohi with Twitter or Facebook yet he is very informed that's the paradox of it.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 09, 2017
wetin surprise me Fulani the kill ppl this Fulani man no the do anything.
because the NAITI ALLAH KO?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by SIRmanjar(m): 9:47am On Jan 09, 2017
psalmsjob:

Yeah I'm ok? It's like you are sniffing something while reading what I wrote thats why it looks like garbage to you grin

Come back and read it again when you're sober grin
U are still typing garbage son..I heard dey sniff suck away up north,is dat what you are high on boy?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by psalmsjob: 11:08am On Jan 09, 2017
SIRmanjar:

U are still typing garbage son..I heard dey sniff suck away up north,is dat what you are high on boy?

You're not sober yet grin sniffing suck away is better than smoking the shit itself I guess grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by Zenlife: 11:14am On Jan 09, 2017
A
TheFreeOne:
Waiting for the presidency to confirm which African countries these Fulani terrorist militia came from.

Is it Mali, ivory coast or SA

Or Dem follow Buboo come from Ghana

I am staying tuned to my TV.

After knowing, what next
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by Zenlife: 11:40am On Jan 09, 2017
hammerF:
They are heading South to Kaduna and Benue.

Abuja, Oyo, ondo, ekiti, oshun, ogun, Lagos.
Edo, Anambra, Imo, delta, rivers, bayelsa, etc, etc
Here n USA, this can't happen.
We have a responsible leadership with conscience.
Besides, virtually every home has at least one gun.

The jihadist religious and ethnic cleansing is systematically loading. While you all in denial slumber in your 'temporary' comfort zones. They come and go like a thief in daylight and night.

Buhari is unconcerned and silent due to consent.
Yet many cowardly call on him for defense and security. Not gonna happen. It's all working to the grand plan and conspiracy.

If there's a time for an eye for an eye...it is now.
Be vigilant, arm yourselves same way these terrorists do.
Don't be caught napping. You will soon be a forgotten history.
Your churches can't do Jack.

The bloody jihad has commenced.
The islamization of Nigeria by all means necessary.

Awake.
Arise.
Protect.
Defend.

It's the only way.
Wars ain't won by licking ice cream.

Your southern and Christian leaders stupidly Chase money, while the ongoing and unchecked fulani genocide conspiracy Chase after ownership of the nation and all its wealth.
Now who's the fool?

The fulanis have declared war on Nigeria.
No pussy footing.
Two eyes for one eye.
It's a dire time of emergency.
Wait for and expect nothing from the government. Seek arms and alliance locally and internationally.
Be aware that key military positions of command is headed by fulanis et al.
Even majority of the hausas ain't safe.

Quit being cry baby, protesting cowardly whimps.

Time to tango.
It is life or death.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by SIRmanjar(m): 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
psalmsjob:

You're not sober yet grin sniffing suck away is better than smoking the shit itself I guess grin
Mtcheeww u nor get yarnz sef..See ur small pikin reply.Now I know why u dey yarn dust 4 hia.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by psalmsjob: 12:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Mtcheeww u nor get yarnz sef..See ur small pikin reply.Now I know why u dey yarn dust 4 here.

Now you're almost sober grin you're beginning to visualize things in their proper sizes grin now I know it's the poo of an akpu eater you smoked grin so when you fully come around to your senses don't forget to read the initial comment againgrin onyiara!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa by SIRmanjar(m): 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
psalmsjob:

Now you're almost sober grin you're beginning to visualize things in their proper sizes grin now I know it's the poo of an akpu eater you smoked grin so when you fully come around to your senses don't forget to read the initial comment againgrin onyiara!
Who be dis dirty pig kunt?Abi head dey pain u?D mumu tinkz am ibo.Bloody immbecile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fraudster buys phones, assaults sales agent for rejecting fake N200,000 / Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader / Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.