Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

$96000 Internet Fraud - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / $96000 Internet Fraud (8589 Views)

Two Arrested For $50,000 Internet Fraud (photo) / EFCC Arrest Suspected Internet Fraud Cartel / Man Jailed For 'Six' Years Over Internet Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $96000 Internet Fraud by Nellychari: 8:34am On Nov 25, 2009
Mrs Floriana. I chose to address you as Mrs, because you are not man enough with all this rubbish you are propagating.You are not sincere with yourself. "When the church inquired about the source of the money, he explained he earned the money legitimately through his job." From the statement above, It means that the Church don't raised fraudsters and they do not condone it. If you have problem with the church or pastor Chris himself, just go and sort it out yourself. It seems you are an atheist. Pls, stop this scandal or EFFC will come after you because you are a fraudster too. It's a case of pot calling kettle black.
Re: $96000 Internet Fraud by floriana(m): 9:22am On Nov 25, 2009
@Nellychari

Please find below my response ealier posted in respect of the highlighted comment. The response was posted to Agaba123your brother in the Fraud ( sorry i mean Chris, no Lord):

Is it not the duty of the church to know the jobs that the "large donors" to the church do? So if a bank clerk comes with hefty sum as donation and he claims it is from his job, it is okay for the church to just take it and assume all is well?

Thunder they say never strikes twice on the same spot. But in the case of Christ Emabssy, it is becoming one "godly Robinhood" too many. Seems that is what they are trained on.
Re: $96000 Internet Fraud by ec3l(m): 11:53am On Nov 25, 2009
Floriana, what's your point? The church should hire a private investigator to verify whether the guy got his money geniunely or not? The guy is not jobless and the tithe of 96,000 usd which is 9,600 which we are not sure he gave upto or more than,is not really a record breaker in Christ embassy,i should know,i worship there.

Again u made another ridiculous comment that the church actually encourage these guys.
Dude,listen to yourself.
I worship with C.E. and i was once into yahoo but u know why i stopped,my pastor's sister who's close to me rejects my partnership dues because she knew how i got the money,and she is even the H.O.D of the department i partner with.
So how would the church encourage us to engage in fraud and then reject the money?

But Supposing its true that C.E train or encourage their folks to engage into yahoo,then that literally means that every other church in nigeria supports their members also because u'll believe with me that there is no single church in our great country without yahoo guys inside.
My brother who taught me yahoo worships with Anglicans,my close pal who was taught with me worships with winners,his roomie in school whom he taught yahoo,worships with catholic. So tell me these guys are encouraged by their different churches to scam. Floriana,to scam or not has nothing to do with the church an individual attends but has everything to do with the individual's peer group,family,financial status,needs and wants,desires and ambitions. The only tie between me and my yahoo buddies is not religion but our relationship as friends,peers.

Coming to tithing,the church never force you to tithe,they only educate u on the benefits of giving and tithing,the rest is upto u. So if i dont force u to tithe,will i force u to steal or defraud for it?

So floriana and every other person who might think the church backs this guy up,that i'm afraid is a shame,its allowing your sentiments and favouritism toward a particular religious sect to get in the way of your better judgement.

After all back then and even now,catholic knights,committee chairmen are notorious for occultic and ritualistic engagements,and they are even the ones that shoulder all the church budgets,build church houses,buy priests cars and donate remarkably. So i guess that means the priest actually supports them huh? No,no no and no.

Also remember this,the guy is a nigerian way before joining christ embassy,so it is safe to assume that our country's economic condition,rotten politicians and lack of good governance is the originator of some of our immoral acts,so dude fire your weapon at the right target,your bullet supply is limited.
Just my 2 cents
Re: $96000 Internet Fraud by ec3l(m): 11:53am On Nov 25, 2009
Floriana, what's your point? The church should hire a private investigator to verify whether the guy got his money geniunely or not? The guy is not jobless and the tithe of 96,000 usd which is 9,600 which we are not sure he gave upto or more than,is not really a record breaker in Christ embassy,i should know,i worship there.

Again u made another ridiculous comment that the church actually encourage these guys.
Dude,listen to yourself.
I worship with C.E. and i was once into yahoo but u know why i stopped,my pastor's sister who's close to me rejects my partnership dues because she knew how i got the money,and she is even the H.O.D of the department i partner with.
So how would the church encourage us to engage in fraud and then reject the money?

But Supposing its true that C.E train or encourage their folks to engage into yahoo,then that literally means that every other church in nigeria supports their members also because u'll believe with me that there is no single church in our great country without yahoo guys inside.
My brother who taught me yahoo worships with Anglicans,my close pal who was taught with me worships with winners,his roomie in school whom he taught yahoo,worships with catholic. So tell me these guys are encouraged by their different churches to scam. Floriana,to scam or not has nothing to do with the church an individual attends but has everything to do with the individual's peer group,family,financial status,needs and wants,desires and ambitions. The only tie between me and my yahoo buddies is not religion but our relationship as friends,peers.

Coming to tithing,the church never force you to tithe,they only educate u on the benefits of giving and tithing,the rest is upto u. So if i dont force u to tithe,will i force u to steal or defraud for it?

So floriana and every other person who might think the church backs this guy up,that i'm afraid is a shame,its allowing your sentiments and favouritism toward a particular religious sect to get in the way of your better judgement.

After all back then and even now,catholic knights,committee chairmen are notorious for occultic and ritualistic engagements,and they are even the ones that shoulder all the church budgets,build church houses,buy priests cars and donate remarkably. So i guess that means the priest actually supports them huh? No,no no and no.

Also remember this,the guy is a nigerian way before joining christ embassy,so it is safe to assume that our country's economic condition,rotten politicians and lack of good governance is the originator of some of our immoral acts,so dude fire your weapon at the right target,your bullet supply is limited.
Just my 2 cents
Re: $96000 Internet Fraud by dozai: 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2009
Haba, Nothing wey i love u no go do for this world. This i will marry u thing is getting outa hand. The funny thing is these young dudes go for 45-50 yrs women. And these dull blokes fall for them. It still baffles me. cos i know a young one of 24 in his final yr that poked $140k from one white bloke. I mean raw smelling cash. The cash was 2 much for the young man. What is happening?
Re: $96000 Internet Fraud by museog: 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2009
Re: $96000 Internet Fraud
« #81 on: Yesterday at 01:54:29 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cunny man die, cunny man burry am, so what is d big deal now. he defrauded oyinbo hen hen! and so wot? Can that amount to one pich of what their forefathers have stolen from this land? abeg leave d poor boy jare afterall hes not armed robber neither pen robber

Guy, while I detest Oyinbos for their hypocrisy, deceit and thieving  through centuries, I discovered Nigeria is actually the no 1 victim of 419.
419 and scams in general have corrupted our people and displaced the priorities our youths. Go take a poll of fresh graduate and see how many want to make a career from white collar crimes. These are youth that should be pursuing meaningful careers that will benefit the society. Instead they spend their prime dreaming up scams lazily in Cyber cafes.

For every 1 scammer that hits a mugu, there are thousands that are wasting away. These other thousand come back to haunt the society because their lives have been wasted.

So tell me, is our society not the one losing. And we complain that the country is corrupt and upside down. Is it not from encouraging these acts. If you don't rise against evil, you have no right to peace

This is one of the reasons why Nigeria is backward. We must be ashamed of it and not celebrate it
Re: $96000 Internet Fraud by museog: 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2009
Nellychari

Re: $96000 Internet Fraud
« #96 on: Today at 08:34:13 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mrs Floriana. I chose to address you as Mrs, because you are not man enough with all this rubbish you are propagating.You are not sincere with yourself. "When the church inquired about the source of the money, he explained he earned the money legitimately through his job." From the statement above, It means that the Church don't raised fraudsters and they do not condone it. If you have problem with the church or pastor Chris himself, just go and sort it out yourself. It seems you are an atheist. Pls, stop this scandal or EFFC will come after you because you are a fraudster too. It's a case of pot calling kettle black.

The above reeks of hypocrisy. Where did the Church expect a 23 year old boy to get all that money?
Re: $96000 Internet Fraud by ebonibelle(f): 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2009
hez only doin wat d romans do, hahaha
Re: $96000 Internet Fraud by mrperfect(m): 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2009
Any new update?
Re: $96000 Internet Fraud by segedoo(m): 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2009
No wonder every payment processor denies my cc!

Ole. make he rot for EFCC coffers.
Re: $96000 Internet Fraud by fresky(m): 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2009
at least the guy paid offering. others would have gone on a spending spree
Re: $96000 Internet Fraud by jpworld(m): 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2009
Re: $96000 Internet Fraud by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2009
No 419er has any right to constitute himself into the jury, judge and executioner of honest or dishonest people.
So let us leave the guy to face the consequences of his actions. It is that simple
Re: $96000 Internet Fraud by eneomojo: 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2009
Nigerians should stop giving us bad name in the international market. Richmond
Re: $96000 Internet Fraud by speaker7: 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2009
I cant believe what i just read, nigerians have been insulted badly, please guys lets go and retaliate on the issue, i saw the article on this link,

http://texterz.com/index.php?topic=178.0
Re: $96000 Internet Fraud by petercenter(m): 11:35am On Dec 01, 2009
oh boy na hammer he hammer, shwo. all dis busy body dem, "if na you shey you no go do shayo even if im be say you no know God. dis na 100% nigeria mentality, even the big men dey tell we small boys, "IT IS ONLY WHEN YOU GET CAUGHT YOU BECOME A THIEF" but my guy make you take am gegelywww.webdosh..com
Re: $96000 Internet Fraud by horlabiyi(m): 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2012
This E F C C are just cheating those people arrested over the internet fraud. They won't do anything for those stealling billions from the nation. Bad and corrupted leaders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

22-year Old Mechanic In Court For Slapping INEC Staff In Lagos / How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of Human Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos / Akwa-Ibom Chief Kidnapped In His Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.