Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Cosmic Telecommunication - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cosmic Telecommunication (3227 Views)

How Star Acceleration Could Expose Earth To Cosmic Rays / Telecommunication Engineering Or Computer Science - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cosmic Telecommunication by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 19, 2017
chieveboy:

Based on my observation; you, SirWere and your lots are bunch of Scientific and Spiritual imposters who are empty, dull of learning and lacking of the capacity to discern falsehood from fact even from 'observational' perspective (since the real deal eludes you)
Hello. First off, It must be said : I am not spiritual. I find the claims of spirituality strongly suspect hence I approach any subject regarding it with healthy skepticism.
However, I have never outrightly disregarded any of Billyonaire's claims. If you read my post; I always type "waiting" because I like reading what people say first before discarding it.
Billyonaire has been active on this forum for a now and has made some cute claims (We are Gods)
and some totally impossible ones; the Flat Earth and Humans can create planet; a drug that can cure Hiv, cancer and malaria in one swoop.

By virtue of Occam's Razor and Thargala's Sword; It's either I accept all his claims are true or are misconceptions.

Guess which one I choose. cheesy

My other problem is that, as of late, the OP tends to say things like "we have been programmed".
This, is one of the foundational steps to becoming a conspiracy theorist or indulging in massive self-delusion : the belief that somehow, everyone except you is stupid/blind and you're the only one to save them when in fact; you're simply desperately peddling scientifically debunked nonsense.

I really don't have any trouble with the OP; I rarely commented on his posts until the FE shennanigan. You can keep believing in Astral planes, cosmic "manipulation", spiritual energy voodoo. Not my biz. You may even be right, even though I strongly doubt it.

There are other spirituals and mystics on this forum. Sarassin and loj.
NEVER, I repeat NEVER, have they made claims that they are the Ubersmarchs, the enlightened ones.
In fact, they rarely create threads on NL regarding spri issues and they tend to focus more on the basic of good human virtues : Love, selflessness, compassion. Look; if Billyonaire can gather followers and they can pratice basic decent human virtues then he can continue for all I care.
Even though I will still scoff when I read it.

you forgot his posts are littered with your exhibition of 'high knowledge and understanding' which had 'enlightened us more than the OP's.
Bullocks. Elegant writing and well crafted prose does not equate knowledge. I know it's hard to separate eloquence from sense buh do try.

Please prove me wrong: go back or push-start your minds to recall your posts, analyse them especially the conclusion you drew without seeing the incoming post from the OP, and how he stated it was different...then he quit...and you declared him afraid of 'you'...like seriously And you want to go look for him undecided
How about you do me a favor too huh? How about you take a skeptic stance; compare and contrast his threads with the fruits of mordern science, examine claims without being swayed by words and generally read up on BOTH sides.
Perhaps; you'll see what I see.

PS: Am not a religious folk, I rather see myself as a spiritual being...you messed with me when you messed up a thread am following. Am ready for you Àzzholz...perhaps we both will learn a few lessons!!!
Spiritual being kwa?? grin Egbon; you're simply an intricate mound of cells, a bizzare collection of atoms who will disintegrate at a certain time to rejoin the never ceasing flow and recycle of the universe; extending the frail thing called Life on Planet earth.

And Pardon me, I really don't know how to hold a tantrum really.

I should probably have slipped in a few insult in my article, i didn't so....

[quote]Ignorant, retard, stupid, foolish, pathetic, nitwit, dumb, mumu, shior damn[/[quote]

There they are cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cosmic Telecommunication by AlvanT(m): 11:08am On Jan 19, 2017
[quote author=Billyonaire post=52840784]

If you could sense events before they happen, then imagine what you can do, if you know how to propagate thoughts, project thoughts into others psychic field and learn how to manipulate matter, including people and other entities to achieve whatever you desire. This was what I wanted to explain in the cosmic communication which I aborted due to constant criticisms on this forum, I feel that there is no point continuing to put these information out here when the very people it is intended for, become antagonistic to it and even go on personal rants, so I am doing these on Quora with world wide receptive audience that cherish efforts put into the body of research. Unfortunately, in order to preserve my real identity from the vultures of nairaland, I will not be exposing my real identity on Quora. I wish I can share but its a tough call for me. I hope I will find the reason to continue with the interesting discoveries I have made recently which is the in depth exposition on the theory of everything.[/quote
Re: Cosmic Telecommunication by Talkwell: 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
Billyonaire:
And who the hell are you to dictate how I respond to your diatribe ?

Lmaoo

Simple question way person ask

grin grin cheesy cheesy

Smh

1 Like

Re: Cosmic Telecommunication by chieveboy(m): 2:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
babseg:

I don't know what to say to you.

The quoted is ironically the most sensible thing you said. It's the highlight of your contribution here on Nairaland, and is a reflection of who and what you are or represent. "You don't know what to say", instead of keeping shut, you took the easy way out: exhibiting the most Popular behavior known in Yaba left...l read where you talked of "living across the ocean"...I will reserve my comment, but you are representing characteristics of Almajiris.

Understand that this is your real self...not just something you will change offline, Nairaland simply offered you an opportunity to exhibit it! You are not an Internet Troll you are really a Troll!
Re: Cosmic Telecommunication by babseg(m): 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
chieveboy:

The quoted is ironically the most sensible thing you said. It's the highlight of your contribution here on Nairaland, and is a reflection of who and what you are or represent. "You don't know what to say", instead of keeping shut, you took the easy way out: exhibiting the most Popular behavior known in Yaba left...l read where you talked of "living across the ocean"...I will reserve my comment, but you are representing characteristics of Almajiris.

Understand that this is your real self...not just something you will change offline, Nairaland simply offered you an opportunity to exhibit it! You are not an Internet Troll you are really a Troll!

YOU BE MUMU FOLLOWING SOMEONE BLINDLY LIKE SILLY BILLY. YOU ARE JUST ONE PATHETIC, slowpoke, DERANGED AND NO GOOD HUMAN KIND INSANE PERSON FOR BLINDLY BELIEVING WHAT BILLY IS SAYING.

OLODO
Re: Cosmic Telecommunication by chieveboy(m): 3:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
SirWere:

Hello. First off, It must be said : I am not spiritual. I find the claims of spirituality strongly suspect hence I approach any subject regarding it with healthy skepticism.
However, I have never outrightly disregarded any of Billyonaire's claims. If you read my post; I always type "waiting" because I like reading what people say first before discarding it.
Billyonaire has been active on this forum for a now and has made some cute claims (We are Gods)
and some totally impossible ones; the Flat Earth and Humans can create planet; a drug that can cure Hiv, cancer and malaria in one swoop.

By virtue of Occam's Razor and Thargala's Sword; It's either I accept all his claims are true or are misconceptions.

Guess which one I choose. cheesy

My other problem is that, as of late, the OP tends to say things like "we have been programmed".
This, is one of the foundational steps to becoming a conspiracy theorist or indulging in massive self-delusion : the belief that somehow, everyone except you is stupid/blind and you're the only one to save them when in fact; you're simply desperately peddling scientifically debunked nonsense.

I really don't have any trouble with the OP; I rarely commented on his posts until the FE shennanigan. You can keep believing in Astral planes, cosmic "manipulation", spiritual energy voodoo. Not my biz. You may even be right, even though I strongly doubt it.

There are other spirituals and mystics on this forum. Sarassin and loj.
NEVER, I repeat NEVER, have they made claims that they are the Ubersmarchs, the enlightened ones.
In fact, they rarely create threads on NL regarding spri issues and they tend to focus more on the basic of good human virtues : Love, selflessness, compassion. Look; if Billyonaire can gather followers and they can pratice basic decent human virtues then he can continue for all I care.
Even though I will still scoff when I read it.

Bullocks. Elegant writing and well crafted prose does not equate knowledge. I know it's hard to separate eloquence from sense buh do try.

How about you do me a favor too huh? How about you take a skeptic stance; compare and contrast his threads with the fruits of mordern science, examine claims without being swayed by words and generally read up on BOTH sides.
Perhaps; you'll see what I see.

Spiritual being kwa?? grin Egbon; you're simply an intricate mound of cells, a bizzare collection of atoms who will disintegrate at a certain time to rejoin the never ceasing flow and recycle of the universe; extending the frail thing called Life on Planet earth.

And Pardon me, I really don't know how to hold a tantrum really.

I should probably have slipped in a few insult in my article, i didn't so....

Mr, my concern is not where you try to refute or go against his views. Do you think I swallow everything hook line and sinker? Am interested in his posts and keep an open mind cos truly what the schools teach isn't necessarily true, and yes! ETs do manipulate behaviours of humans and do have stations on earth right now!!! But who is one to impress this on someone who doesn't want to listen or not interested? This I believe the OP knows and put a disclaimer saying he does not wish you believe him but you should take it as done in the academia...maturedly and respectfully at least

Recall the "silly billy" slur? Yea am sure you do. That makes you a liar, and an elder brother to babseg!! Am sorry, but that the reputation you've built for yourselves.
Re: Cosmic Telecommunication by chieveboy(m): 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
babseg:

YOU BE MUMU FOLLOWING SOMEONE BLINDLY LIKE SILLY BILLY. YOU ARE JUST ONE PATHETIC, slowpoke, DERANGED AND NO GOOD HUMAN KIND INSANE PERSON FOR BLINDLY BELIEVING WHAT BILLY IS SAYING.

OLODO

Good. Now we're done! Bye.
Re: Cosmic Telecommunication by babseg(m): 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
chieveboy:

Good. Now we're done! Bye.

GO AND FYS angry
Re: Cosmic Telecommunication by babseg(m): 3:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
chieveboy:

Mr, my concern is not where you try to refute or go against his views. Do you think I swallow everything hook line and sinker? Am interested in his posts and keep an open mind cos truly what the schools teach isn't necessarily true, and yes! ETs do manipulate behaviours of humans and do have stations on earth right now!!! But who is one to impress this on someone who doesn't want to listen or not interested? This I believe the OP knows and put a disclaimer saying he does not wish you believe him but you should take it as done in the academia...maturedly and respectfully at least

Recall the "silly billy" slur? Yea am sure you do. That makes you a liar, and an elder brother to babseg!! Am sorry, but that the reputation you've built for yourselves.

MOGBE ET KE

DO YOU HAVE ANY PROOF?
Re: Cosmic Telecommunication by chieveboy(m): 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
babseg:

MOGBE ET KE

DO YOU HAVE ANY PROOF?

Bros, much as I did attacked your person, that goes for your Troll self only....if you know what l mean. I would have loved for us to rub minds, but your tendency to insult persons is a turn off.
Re: Cosmic Telecommunication by babseg(m): 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
chieveboy:

Bros, much as I did attacked your person, that goes for your Troll self only....if you know what l mean. I would have loved for us to rub minds, but your tendency to insult persons is a turn off.

you started the insult first
Re: Cosmic Telecommunication by chieveboy(m): 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
babseg:

you started the insult first

Mainly cos you are insulting all followers of the thread as well by insulting the OP. You didn't think of that right?

Is this the first time you are hearing of the theory of Flat earth and whatever?
Re: Cosmic Telecommunication by babseg(m): 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
chieveboy:

Mainly cos you are insulting all followers of the thread as well by insulting the OP. You didn't think of that right?

Is this the first time you are hearing of the theory of Flat earth and whatever?

if anyone insult me first i wont stop insulting that person. I have known OP a while on nairaland and he insulted me maybe he didn't remember that.

this is not my first of hearing flat earth theory but the theory is the silliest theory i have ever heard followed by the big bang theory.

well i always pick on billy (personal reason grin) but when he is trying to confuse and convince people to believe in his theory by misusing scientific terms or random use of scientific terms i get upset. so knew he what he was doing was wrong. so he stopped whenever i criticized his use of terms.

i dont know how scientifically knowledgeable you are but you can do a simple experiment by your self to proove that earth is flat or not. I asked him to do this simple experiment since hes claiming to be very rich.

you can get a gps, go-pro cam and a balloon filled with helium and record the earth's view yourself.

thats why i also get upset with people who are encouraging billy to be confusing them and they follow him blindly without conducting any experiment themselves sad

i would have been his number one fan ( not really tho grin) if he has done experiment a pratical experiment to verify his claim.

i am planning to do something on nairaland but i wont say so no one will steal my idea tongue then after anyone can follow suit

sorry if you see any grammatical error didnt have time proof read

3 Likes

Re: Cosmic Telecommunication by chieveboy(m): 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
babseg:

if anyone insult me first i wont stop insulting that person. I have known OP a while on nairaland and he insulted me maybe he didn't remember that.

Am sure yo manner of approach at the time warrants it...so it had been a case of " Once bitten, twice shy" for you eh? Just walk over that already and moveon

this is not my first of hearing flat earth theory but the theory is the silliest theory i have ever heard followed by the big bang theory.

As a scientist that you are, the line of action should had been something better than your own 'silly'

well i always pick on billy (personal reason grin) but when he is trying to confuse and convince people to believe in his theory by misusing scientific terms or random use of scientific terms i get upset. so knew he what he was doing was wrong. so he stopped whenever i criticized his use of terms.

Get a dictionary, Google, your're the one to catch up or 'come up' to his level since its his thread. At the end of the day you would have learnt and updated your lexicon. That'sow he to grew. In any field, the weak must be strong if he must be helped to be strong.

i dont know how scientifically knowledgeable you are but you can do a simple experiment by your self to proove that earth is flat or not. I asked him to do this simple experiment since hes claiming to be very rich.

you can get a gps, go-pro cam and a balloon filled with helium and record the earth's view yourself.

thats why i also get upset with people who are encouraging billy to be confusing them and they follow him blindly without conducting any experiment themselves sad

I would rather like to do that in an OBE

would have been his number one fan ( not really tho grin) if he has done experiment a pratical experiment to verify his claim.

There you go, he said his post are noot to accepted hook, line and sinker (you most have missed that part). So it's not call for fans, but observant, analytical and gentlemanly people.

i am planning to do something on nairaland but i wont say so no one will steal my idea tongue then after anyone can follow suit

sorry if you see any grammatical error didnt have time proof read

Let's hope you will worth the audience. No qualms about grammar, the purpose of language after all is just to communicate meaning. And please allow us to have saner threads, you and your brother SirWere. Quit the animosity already....and on a serious note, Sorry for attacking you guys earlier.

1 Like

Re: Cosmic Telecommunication by melodyogonna(m): 9:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
billyonaire and chiveboy pls i need una guidance, add me on facebook -> www.facebook.com/melodyogonna
Re: Cosmic Telecommunication by AlvanT(m): 12:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
This post is not complete yet if only billyonaire can just grow a thick skin to all this attackers and continue, we can't suffer cos of some few zombies on this platform. We must be informed.
Re: Cosmic Telecommunication by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
SirWere:
Hello Sirwere,

I must say I found this post of yours quite on point. I am still wondering that you are but a Mechanic student/professional. Truly, education is different from academics.

Indeed, many of us (people who believe in "spiritual things"wink approach esoterism in a way quite similar to religion i.e. believing all kinds of fairytales and conspiration theories. I personally have opted for a more honest and objective approach.

Greetings.

1 Like

Re: Cosmic Telecommunication by Nobody: 1:17am On Feb 04, 2017
LoJ:

Hello Sirwere,

I must say I found this post of yours quite on point. I am still wondering that you are but a Mechanic student/professional. Truly, education is different from academics.

Indeed, many of us (people who believe in "spiritual things"wink approach esoterism in a way quite similar to religion i.e. believing all kinds of fairytales and conspiration theories. I personally have opted for a more honest and objective approach.

Greetings.
lol; I believe you read me wrong.
I'm a mechanist.
I hold the view that the universe can be explained by purely physical and chemical means. Something like a variant of materialism

I know it's imperfect, has some flaws and is probably wrong but it's the best way to keep my sanity and mind grounded and focused despite the storms of claims of superstitions and bull theories as to the "big" question of life.

The subtle but obvious brags and claims is my main gripe with billyonaire as of present.
I have respect for opposing views; I read and research on them however bizzare or strange they might sound.
However, when one starts making claims of being "unplugged from the matrix" or starts mentioning "global conspiracy" ; something is probably wrong somewhere.

I admire your objectiveness and knack for accquiring more knowledge honestly.
This is what, in my mind, true "spiritualism" should be.

Good morning.....or evening to you sir.( I assume timezones are different) smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cosmic Telecommunication by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 04, 2017
SirWere:

Hello dear Sirwere,

indeed I misunderstood your post. All the same, I learnt through that mistake a new approach to the universe: universal mechanism. I personally tend to agree with this worldview, provided you explain to me what you mean by physical:

- Do you mean only that which can be manipulated or at least detected and observed by Scientific tools as at this time? or
- Does your definition of physical include, frequencies and dimensions which we are not able to detect/observe yet?

All in all, I also hold the cosmos to be a "non interventionist" like, randomly ordered (order from chaos and vice versa) and purely scientific.

You see, Experience is the ultimate seal of approval of all truths. Although Experience can be subjective, it is necessary along with logic to validate a theory. There have been (and still are) many scientific theories which where logically and rationally consistent, but eventually were dropped. Not because they were logically wrong, but simply because Experimental verification proved the theories wrong.

Many of us, I for one, did not believe there is greater to life than what we see, just to feel fine. There were experiences which forced us to admit such possibility. That's why, a true spiritual/esoteric individual, is first of all a student, an honest student for life.

I do understand and even agree to some extent with someone who refuses all beliefs until they are proven with hard evidences. However, the Gap between esoterism and science is not due to lack of evidence, rather a predominantly materialistic approach to life, from Scientist, and a reluctance out of fear to investigate deeper the paranormal. It is detrimental both to science and spirituality, and it is the very reason why esoterism is now a "fourre tout" with all kinds of fairy tales and theories...

unfortunately.

Greetings.
Re: Cosmic Telecommunication by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
Hi, sorry for responding late. I was....busy doing some mental body-building

LoJ:

Hello dear Sirwere,
indeed I misunderstood your post. All the same, I learnt through that mistake a new approach to the universe: universal mechanism. I personally tend to agree with this worldview, provided you explain to me what you mean by physical:

- Do you mean only that which can be manipulated or at least detected and observed by Scientific tools as at this time?
Definite no.

[/quote]- Does your definition of physical include, frequencies and dimensions which we are not able to detect/observe yet?[/quote]
Yes.
A 19th century scientist would have sworn on 3 dimensions but now, we know better of course.
As information keeps growing, the definition of the word "physical" would undoubtedly undergo redefinitions.

All in all, I also hold the cosmos to be a "non interventionist" like, randomly ordered (order from chaos and vice versa) and purely scientific.
Intresting.
How do you then reconcile non-interventionism with active spiritualism

You see, Experience is the ultimate seal of approval of all truths. Although Experience can be subjective, it is necessary along with logic to validate a theory. There have been (and still are) many scientific theories which where logically and rationally consistent, but eventually were dropped. Not because they were logically wrong, but simply because Experimental verification proved the theories wrong.

Many of us, I for one, did not believe there is greater to life than what we see, just to feel fine. There were experiences which forced us to admit such possibility. That's why, a true spiritual/esoteric individual, is first of all a student, an honest student for life.
I agree that Experience trumps logic BUT, in defence of us "unspirituals"; your experience is personal to you and cannot be verified by me.
Also, the brain is a very intresting organ. Pseudoexperiences might geniunely convince it that it's experiencing the real deal. Hence....

While logic sometimes can seem to fail in light of data, sooner or later, there will be another overriding thesis which will explain the reason for the contradicting data.
Newton thought aether was real and that God personally was involved in the movements of planets when he couldn't explain it. Laplace disproved him with his overriding thesis.
I do understand and even agree to some extent with someone who refuses all beliefs until they are proven with hard evidences. However, the Gap between esoterism and science is not due to lack of evidence, rather a predominantly materialistic approach to life, from Scientist, and a reluctance out of fear to investigate deeper the paranormal. It is detrimental both to science and spirituality, and it is the very reason why esoterism is now a "fourre tout" with all kinds of fairy tales and theories...
Greetings.
Oh, since you agree, forget about my rant up there then lipsrsealed.

Now, as to "relutance and fear to explore the paranormal" ; it must be said that, in defence of scientists, they DID explore the paranormal.

A lot of scientists in the 1900's conducted research on psychic claims, necromancy, telepathy....you name it!

Infact, the intrest was so high that Alan Turing, the Father of AI, in his famous "Turing test game", said that if one of the players was telepathic, he should be put in a "telepathy-free" room.
Shows you how much intrest was put into it.

However, what did scientists get for all their attention?? Most were mere fables, coincincidences, misappropriations, and in the worst cases, delusions of grandeur.

Many reputable scientists then were burned and made laughingstocks after most of the "paranormal cases" were exposed as hoaxes.

So, the reactions of nowadays scientists is hardly surprising at least.

Greetings.
Re: Cosmic Telecommunication by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
SirWere:
How do you then reconcile non-interventionism with active spiritualism
Hello dear,

I am not certain I understood your question, as I see no contradiction between both. Perhaps you equate spirituality or spiritualism, to the worship/service of some god. In my case it is not. By spirituality, I understand the careful and rational investigation of the deeper than apparent reality. In itself this definition encompasses a lot of things and traditions. There are evidences and documented proofs that there exists people with abilities and esoteric knowledge beyond common knowledge. Anyone with the right disposition and sincerity will sooner or later come to the discovery of this fact.

Also, take note that most esoteric traditions are not open to the general public and really do not care about being validated by science. It is surely unfortunate, but I understand their motives. Humanity as a whole has not shown measure, responsibility, care and compassion, in dealing with the simple things of nature. How and why should humans be trusted with more powerful things?

SirWere:
your experience is personal to you and cannot be verified by me.
I did not imply otherwise. In order for an experience to be universally valid, it has to be reproducible and objective. Nonetheless, this does not make those experiences untrue (or true). This applies especially to some of us, who do not seek to force our convictions unto others. I am totally fine with anyone that dismisses the realities I speak about.

SirWere:
Many reputable scientists then were burned and made laughingstocks after most of the "paranormal cases" were exposed as hoaxes.
Most were, not all. There are authentic investigations and authentic cases of unexplained mysteries and abilities which people manifested. Of course, the more an ability is exceptionnal, the greater the number of people of fraudsters.

Greetings.
Re: Cosmic Telecommunication by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
LoJ:

Hello dear,

I am not certain I understood your question, as I see no contradiction between both. Perhaps you equate spirituality or spiritualism, to the worship/service of some god. In my case it is not. By spirituality, I understand the careful and rational investigation of the deeper than apparent reality. In itself this definition encompasses a lot of things and traditions. There are evidences and documented proofs that there exists people with abilities and esoteric knowledge beyond common knowledge. Anyone with the right disposition and sincerity will sooner or later come to the discovery of this fact.
I confess, that is a really intresting definition of spirituality.
However, isn't that the whole aim and thrust of science and philosophy in the first place?? To find out why the birds sing, the fish swim, the stars twinkle and what not? What exactly is the difference between that and spirituality

"Estoeric knowledge beyond common knowledge"
Couldn't it be just the product of ignenious minds formulating theories
DaVinci arguably wrote about gravity in his notes long before Newton even came into play.
Yet, his knowledge wasn't "estoeric"; merely an observance of nature's machinery.
Could these "specials" simply just be intellectually gifted beings unknown to people then?
Also, take note that most esoteric traditions are not open to the general public and really do not care about being validated by science. It is surely unfortunate, but I understand their motives. Humanity as a whole has not shown measure, responsibility, care and compassion, in dealing with the simple things of nature. How and why should humans be trusted with more powerful things?
more powerful than a nuclear bomb grin.
While humanity has made mistakes, terrible mistakes, humans have also done immesurable good to the world and fellow humans. See, humanity has one remarkable ability : the ability to change preconditioned biases and theories over time.

To highlight this, Germany, an elitist xerophobic over-religious country 70 years ago is now the champion of refugees while USA is the exact opposite.
Hence, the claim of knowledge being too "advanced" or "dangerous" for humans is counter-intuitive. Ignorance is simply as deadly or even more.

I did not imply otherwise. In order for an experience to be universally valid, it has to be reproducible and objective. Nonetheless, this does not make those experiences untrue (or true). This applies especially to some of us, who do not seek to force our convictions unto others. I am totally fine with anyone that dismisses the realities I speak about.
And this is why I have a high degree of respect for you and most spirituals in this forum.

Most were, not all. There are authentic investigations and authentic cases of unexplained mysteries and abilities which people manifested. Of course, the more an ability is exceptionnal, the greater the number of people of fraudsters.

Greetings.
There is this uncanny quote
"Every miracle is a case of scientific ignorance" or something like that.

Using occam's razor; it's either

1) These cases were right and there will be a massive scientific revolution into the field of neurobiology ; not to talk of revising our general understanding of the brain, mind and life in general.

2) These cases are merely unexplained occurences due to insufficent information or lack of proper scientific imagination.

Guess which the world tilts too nowadays....
Re: Cosmic Telecommunication by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
LoJ, what I meant was how do you reconcile a god which created the universe and left it running (non-intervensionism) to actively communicating with the spiritual and what not.

I'm assuming here that you communicate with other-worldly beings here.
Re: Cosmic Telecommunication by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
SirWere:
LoJ, what I meant was how do you reconcile a god which created the universe and left it running (non-intervensionism) to actively communicating with the spiritual and what not.

I'm assuming here that you communicate with other-worldly beings here.
Hello dear Sirwere,

Yes i do communicate with other beings. I do not believe in a god who created the universe and left it running.

SirWere:
However, isn't that the whole aim and thrust of science and philosophy in the first place?? To find out why the birds sing, the fish swim, the stars twinkle and what not? What exactly is the difference between that and spirituality

Why should there be any difference? This is the whole point I tried to make since the beginning.

SirWere:
Could these "specials" simply just be intellectually gifted beings unknown to people then?
Who are the specials you are refering to? If you mean men of (esoteric) knowledge, I'd say, it can't be reduced to the (arithmetic-logic type of) Intelligence.

I'd rather express it in these terms. There are people, a few, who one way or the other stumbled upon or discovered certain principles of the cosmos and understood how powerfully they could be used either to build or destroy. These people then passed the said knowledge mostly through some form of initiation and vows from one generation to another till today. The reasons for this method of transmission are obvious. it is noteworthy to say, not all esoteric traditions have an initiatic character.

There are documented cases of the above. I will cite only one ( i am well familiar with). Do you know of John chang (not his real name) of the Mopai - Neikung tradition? He was investigated by groups of (american) scientists numerous times. His Feats and abilities are legendary and include healing, pyrogenesis, levitation, etc. some have even been published on the internet. Numerous westerners went to him, and he even met with Mike tyson. No prize for guessing who was impressed by the other.

I know one of his student (an Oyinbo man, as you guys call them).

SirWere:
To highlight this, Germany, an elitist xerophobic over-religious country 70 years ago is now the champion of refugees while USA is the exact opposite.

I do not see how this example contradicts my stance. Even in recorded history, there are stories of inventions, knowledge and scientific breakthrough, which were kept secret by the finder, because he knew the dangers associated with it. Yes Humanity, although there are ups and downs, has collectively made progress and I do not dispute that.

SirWere:
[...]using occam's razor[...]

I will address this, since you seem to refer to it a lot.

By itself Occam's razor is no argument to validate or invalidate a claim. At its best it is a precautionary measure, which predicts which (hypo)thesis is the "safest" or has the highest probability of being true.

Going by Occam's razor a lot of things (would) have been considered false, while being true. In short, the hypothesis with less variables, is surely the one more likely to be true. It doesn't mean it is necessarily the true one.

Greetings.
Re: Cosmic Telecommunication by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 06, 2017
Billy I was following you on this,I was hoping you'd elaborate more on this, but then you started paying attention to people without the capacity to understand the relationship between consciousness and wave function like.
Please elaborate more on this...continue
Billyonaire:

Puzzle is almost solved, matrix almost decoded here but I heard it gets complex from here on. String Theory is beyond the boundary of quantum physics. A new branch of science has to be developed that must re-introduce ether/consciousness into the equations of the theory of everything. At the moment, we are living in a 4-Dimensional plane with 3D awareness, so basically the products of physics, the instruments needed to testrun the parameters of which consciousness is a one of the parameters is beyond physical. To understand the world better, you must continue to investigate nature beyond plasma state of matter, to quantz, color, wave etc as a conscious observer, and that itself is a challenge as presence of conscious observer will collapse the wave function and provide material results expected by the observer. So, to see into the very fractile of matter, you must become the object, you will have to see through the eyes of object. At that level you can become anything and everything.

So going in there, becoming anything, languages will start changing to mythology and religion. It begs the question, if one can see in the eyes of plants and other living things, then it is evident that consciousness is everything. And that even plants are aware of their environment and resonate on the frequencies of the planet. Most importantly, it therefore proves what religion has been announcing that people or things can be 'possessed'. The more I go in there, the more I feel that behind the creative intelligence that designed the universe is the mind of a conscious observer. And that observer, is what sees when we open our eyes, what hears when we listen and what enjoys when we have sex.

Life is deep.

Re: Cosmic Telecommunication by TheEminentLaity: 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
cheesy Couldn't help it cheesy grin
babseg:

I don't know what to say to you. Oh you think the op is knowledgeable by say random shiiit hahaha good luck to you then. I have met such people like him on one one one doing stuff to me feel one nonsense energy. Unfortunately for them I didn't feel anything and I later discovered that they were crazy people.

If you truly know science you will that op is just saying rubbish and he's full of bullshhiit. In other post he claimed that he has cure for cancer and HIV and that shipping them in might endanger his life. What a silly excuse. Why can't he just buy one instead of buying loads. If you can cure one person a year it will definitely go a long way and put a smile on such family face. Billyonaire is just full of shiiit.

Oh did you see where he was threatening me to send demons to me if he sees my picture. That's one of the reasons I said I will find him quora.

If you believe in every thing OP is saying then you are delusional and You also need help. You are just bunch of crazy people. He also claimed the earth is flat grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obaseki’s Education Reform: Edo Poly Usen Holds Public Lecture, Partners FIRN... / UNIABUJA: How Nairalanders Opened My Eyes To Reality Of The School. / SICHT Makarfi Admission Forms 2019/2020 | ND, HND, Diploma & Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.