Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Is She The Prettiest Frsc Officer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is She The Prettiest Frsc Officer (2184 Views)

Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. / Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25 / Mr Ibu: "My Wife Is The Prettiest Woman I Have Met" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She The Prettiest Frsc Officer by chinjo(m): 10:59am On Jan 09, 2017
I came across the picture of the wonderful lady that works with the Federal Road Safety Corps. I guess she is the prettiest FRSC Officer I have ever seen.

Re: Is She The Prettiest Frsc Officer by mengho(m): 11:04am On Jan 09, 2017
You just said "I have ever seen"

Well she's not and personally it's very hard for me to find any FRSC fefol attractive angry
Re: Is She The Prettiest Frsc Officer by Tellemall: 11:08am On Jan 09, 2017
Definition of that word pretty somebody m
Re: Is She The Prettiest Frsc Officer by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 09, 2017
Too flashy
Re: Is She The Prettiest Frsc Officer by Rapmaestro(m): 11:30am On Jan 09, 2017
2kaybiel:
Too flashy
grin Racist
Re: Is She The Prettiest Frsc Officer by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 09, 2017
Rapmaestro:
grin Racist
Sorry, what's your definition for racism?

tongue tongue
Re: Is She The Prettiest Frsc Officer by Elmojiid(m): 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
my kinda woman....
Re: Is She The Prettiest Frsc Officer by AkinPhysicist: 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
cheesy

Re: Is She The Prettiest Frsc Officer by chinjo(m): 3:15pm On Jan 09, 2017
mengho:
You just said "I have ever seen"

Well she's not and personally it's very hard for me to find any FRSC fefol attractive angry
There might be others but just like I said earlier she is one of the prettiest I have ever seen.
Re: Is She The Prettiest Frsc Officer by Tinnytony24(m): 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
As far as dey stop u on d road for not using ya sit belt...... Dey aint attractive undecided undecided......#My_opinion_tho
Re: Is She The Prettiest Frsc Officer by mytime24(f): 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
Tinnytony24:
As far as dey stop u on d road for not using ya sit belt...... Dey aint attractive undecided undecided......#My_opinion_tho
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Popular Singer Flavor Danced Unclad To His New Album (video) / Davido Praises His Girlfriend, Chioma As She Cooks For Him And His Team / Caption This Photo Of Tiwa Savage At Osinachi Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.