Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

I Was Deflowered By Wizkid _ Wizkid Babymama - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Was Deflowered By Wizkid _ Wizkid Babymama (681 Views)

Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k / How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig / _ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Deflowered By Wizkid _ Wizkid Babymama by fedpoffa: 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
In an interview with Y Naija.
Sola Ogudugu shockingly revealed that she was disvirgined by Wizkid who got her pregnant.
“ To think I just started having sex at the time … I was just frustrated … Like who sent me it’ s funny now .. wasn ’ t funny then oo. Imagine seeing your monthly period unknown to you that there’ s a baby growing in you! MAHNNNNNN !!!! God is great!!“ she said.

Sola who was 19 at the time said because of her lack of sexual experience she did not know she was pregnant until she was in her fifth month .
“ I remember the day I found out I was preggers ! After 5 monthsss … Damn!!! I Swear Idied and rose again ! LOL. . Can ’ t believe I’ m laughing now” said Wizkid ’ s baby mama, “I cried for the remaining 4 months… i just kept saying to myself everyday ‘ God why me’ Ahhhhhh mahn… ThoseWereTryingTimesYo ! It was like film trick …”
POSTED BY OLUSHEGUN

Get more interesting updates @ www.codedzone.com.ng

Re: I Was Deflowered By Wizkid _ Wizkid Babymama by ramdris(m): 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
What sort of nonsense talk b dis na....

Re: I Was Deflowered By Wizkid _ Wizkid Babymama by phililp(m): 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
dude.. thisis a fucking wrong place to post shit like this
Re: I Was Deflowered By Wizkid _ Wizkid Babymama by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2017
Good girl gone bad.

She's forming innocent girl abi?
Re: I Was Deflowered By Wizkid _ Wizkid Babymama by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2017
super story
Re: I Was Deflowered By Wizkid _ Wizkid Babymama by Boleyndynasty2(f): 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
Aaaaeeehhhh!!! cool wizkid the virgin Hunter grin
Re: I Was Deflowered By Wizkid _ Wizkid Babymama by yomalex(m): 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
fedpoffa
why are you posting entertainment stories in the webmaster board?

(1) (Reply)

2.7k Fb Page For Sale @ 1k / Issues Transferring My Domain To Qservers / Message From Google: Google To Start Paying Nigeria Adsense Publishers Via Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.