Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

How To Know If She Or He Loves You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Know If She Or He Loves You (1658 Views)

Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo / Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man / My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If She Or He Loves You by kingsmonology(m): 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
Is it relevant to know if your guy or girl loves you? I feel someone's heart is popping, because you agree with me. It is very important you know if he or she loves you, yea! As clarifies, love involved emotional predisposition and disposition. So, how then do I know if she or he loves me? By just reading on the below points, these will enable you to ascertain if he or she actually love you.

Is the person happy being around you?
If a person has had a very bad day but lights up when you come around, that's a sign of love. If he/she is in love with you then the sight of you or your voice is guaranteed to make him or her feel better. To be sure, see how s/he reacts the next time you show up when s/he was in a bad mood.

Does the person say "I love you" and means it?
If your romantic partner really loves you and tells you this much while looking into your eyes, sounding earnest, and not wanting anything from you, then it's likely that s/he really means it. If the person undeniably loves you, then s/he will say it for no reason at all, not just because s/he needs a favor or because it feels like the right thing to say. However, remember that there is a big difference between "Love yea!" and "I love you."

Can the person honestly be him/herself around you?
When someone loves you, he completely opens up to you. If you get to see a whole side of that person that he/she doesn’t show the public that may be a love sign. For instance, if your partner is pretty serious or polite in public, but shows a more goofy and silly side when you're alone, then she or he is really opening up to you and loves you. If the person shares his/her deepest emotions with you and is comfortable with it, then that is love. If the person is also being comfortable not looking perfect, tripping, or having food stuck in his or her teeth around you, that means s/he is okay if you see every side of him or her.

How does the person look at you?
There is that stir that someone gives you that melts your soul. You can check your loved one's face the next time you see him/her… does he/she look at you in a goofy, watery, silly and adorable way that can only be described as "godly-eyed"? You will know it when you see it. You won't get this look all the time — you can spot it in the morning, or randomly across the dinner table. You may also be able to catch the person staring at you with the same expression.

Does the person talk about your future together?
If the person talks about the future and always includes you in it, then there is a good chance s/he truly loves you because true commitment means seeing a forever with another person. If the person routinely talks about what you're going to do in the future, about what your lives will look like one, two, or even ten years in the future together, what your kids will look like, where you will retire together, or where you will go for your honeymoon, then he is probably in love with you.

Can it be possible to falsely manifest these? This was a question asked by kingsmond.com reader. The question is open for answers here.
Expect the tv series and book soon.
Kindly share to spare someone's relationship.

...Relationship Spot With: Kingsmond Ehimare
Contact me for further info and counselling.
Re: How To Know If She Or He Loves You by Acidosis(m): 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
This worked for me:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know If She Or He Loves You by Ishilove: 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2017
Acidosis:
This worked for me:
No be by look. What happened to them after the 'look'?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know If She Or He Loves You by Acidosis(m): 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ishilove:
No be by look. What happened to them after the 'look'?
What happened to them is a different topic na.
Re: How To Know If She Or He Loves You by Ukprosper: 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
kingsmonology:
Is it relevant to know if your guy or girl loves you? I feel someone's heart is popping, because you agree with me. It is very important you know if he or she loves you, yea! As clarifies, love involved emotional predisposition and disposition. So, how then do I know if she or he loves me? By just reading on the below points, these will enable you to ascertain if he or she actually love you.

Is the person happy being around you?
If a person has had a very bad day but lights up when you come around, that's a sign of love. If he/she is in love with you then the sight of you or your voice is guaranteed to make him or her feel better. To be sure, see how s/he reacts the next time you show up when s/he was in a bad mood.

Does the person say "I love you" and means it?
If your romantic partner really loves you and tells you this much while looking into your eyes, sounding earnest, and not wanting anything from you, then it's likely that s/he really means it. If the person undeniably loves you, then s/he will say it for no reason at all, not just because s/he needs a favor or because it feels like the right thing to say. However, remember that there is a big difference between "Love yea!" and "I love you."

Can the person honestly be him/herself around you?
When someone loves you, he completely opens up to you. If you get to see a whole side of that person that he/she doesn’t show the public that may be a love sign. For instance, if your partner is pretty serious or polite in public, but shows a more goofy and silly side when you're alone, then she or he is really opening up to you and loves you. If the person shares his/her deepest emotions with you and is comfortable with it, then that is love. If the person is also being comfortable not looking perfect, tripping, or having food stuck in his or her teeth around you, that means s/he is okay if you see every side of him or her.

How does the person look at you?
There is that stir that someone gives you that melts your soul. You can check your loved one's face the next time you see him/her… does he/she look at you in a goofy, watery, silly and adorable way that can only be described as "godly-eyed"? You will know it when you see it. You won't get this look all the time — you can spot it in the morning, or randomly across the dinner table. You may also be able to catch the person staring at you with the same expression.

Does the person talk about your future together?
If the person talks about the future and always includes you in it, then there is a good chance s/he truly loves you because true commitment means seeing a forever with another person. If the person routinely talks about what you're going to do in the future, about what your lives will look like one, two, or even ten years in the future together, what your kids will look like, where you will retire together, or where you will go for your honeymoon, then he is probably in love with you.

Can it be possible to falsely manifest these? This was a question asked by kingsmond.com reader. The question is open for answers here.
Expect the tv series and book soon.
Kindly share to spare someone's relationship.

...Relationship Spot With: Kingsmond Ehimare
Contact me for further info and counselling.

Also check out these 21 signs that someone loves you
https://www.knowseeker.com/2020/03/21-signs-that-someone-truly-loves-you.html

(1) (Reply)

I Know I Truly Need Help At This Point. / Next Of Kin: Women Use Their Siblings While Men Use Their Spouses.Why? / Lady Cries For Help To Locate Her Family Who Is From Ihiala(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.