Stats: 3,153,907 members, 7,821,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Davido's Daughter, Imade, Returns To School In Style ( Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Daughter, Imade, Returns To School In Style ( Photos) (50736 Views)

Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) / Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert / White Boy Hugs Davido's Daughter, Imade In School. Davido Reacts (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Davido's Daughter, Imade, Returns To School In Style ( Photos) by Mrop(m): 5:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
Her Mum, Sophie Momodu shared snaps of the lass on snapchat.
See more photos Below:

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/davido-s-daughter-imade-returns-to.html?m=0

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Returns To School In Style ( Photos) by Mrop(m): 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2017

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Returns To School In Style ( Photos) by Lionbite(m): 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
Over 5 Million kids resumed school today so how is this news?

242 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Returns To School In Style ( Photos) by dacovajnr: 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
Haba! And this hit front page with just one Comment..Chai! Seun you need to upgrade your Mods Ooooo! angry angry

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Returns To School In Style ( Photos) by ceezarhh(m): 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
the poster above me just said my mind...

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Returns To School In Style ( Photos) by TheOtherRoom: 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
NYSC why now I know Solomon Dalong P.A is a nairalander
Please tell him NYSC BATCH B 2016 needs his attention

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Returns To School In Style ( Photos) by AyLuxury(m): 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
Dis bloggers sef. Calling a little girl lass.
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Returns To School In Style ( Photos) by Noblesoul123: 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
@ OP,

This is a cute, lovely looking kid.

However, what are we supposed to do with this crap info you posted?

Fry biscuits with it?

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Returns To School In Style ( Photos) by daddyyo(m): 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
vvv

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Returns To School In Style ( Photos) by Arry110(m): 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
Those ode's will soon come ask if they should give a Bleep.

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Returns To School In Style ( Photos) by prince9851(m): 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
dis wan na news??

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Returns To School In Style ( Photos) by Brymo: 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
You be surprised dat God allows you to remember few things about childhood.
I can remember my first day at school and ow my dad has already aligned my future. I was already destined to be a soldier, a soldier ought not to cry, I was there staring wen I got down from the car, my mum's eye already teary, mine too. I was ushered to command army children school, that's ow my compulsory education started. It is more than 2 decades now, I still remember dat day.

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Returns To School In Style ( Photos) by exlinkleads(f): 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
oh chineke
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Returns To School In Style ( Photos) by sirjakez(m): 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
Lionbite:
Over 5 Million kids resumed school today so how is this news?
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Returns To School In Style ( Photos) by ajoskele(m): 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
O ga oo. Nairaland turning shitty.
Wetin be my own sev.
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Returns To School In Style ( Photos) by teebaxy(m): 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
But why are they telling us now, what should we do with dis news? The only thing that make it a news is when you tell us that David fails to pay his daughter's school fees...... But this is normal so it isn't news

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Returns To School In Style ( Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
every pikin is returning to school
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Returns To School In Style ( Photos) by johnson232: 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
Rubbish....
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Returns To School In Style ( Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
So what?....make we fry beans!!..nansense!!!
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Returns To School In Style ( Photos) by xynerise: 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
Sorry, I can't help it grin

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Returns To School In Style ( Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
Okay
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Returns To School In Style ( Photos) by Lincoln275(m): 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
i think its time for me to use that idgaf now! wetin concern me with davido daughter. mtcheww. pls somebody should help me with that pic jare

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Returns To School In Style ( Photos) by EjimaQuintana: 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
As dem don show as she resume skul abeg mek dem folo show as she sh*t for ha diaper o......ah don talk ma own
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Returns To School In Style ( Photos) by Qasim6(m): 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
And so forking what?
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Returns To School In Style ( Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
Indomie speaking
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Returns To School In Style ( Photos) by BrutalJab: 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
And so Make we go die

Seun hmmm. I'm sorry for you o.
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Returns To School In Style ( Photos) by Divay22(f): 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
Cute little girl kiss

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Returns To School In Style ( Photos) by gurunlocker: 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
Hope she know book....
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Returns To School In Style ( Photos) by Pope22(m): 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
Nairaland forum is lacking news
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Returns To School In Style ( Photos) by realsammie(m): 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2017

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Returns To School In Style ( Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2017

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Returns To School In Style ( Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2017

Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) / TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage / E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger