Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G-wagon And Channel Bag (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G-wagon And Channel Bag (photos) (52292 Views)

Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use / Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo / Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G-wagon And Channel Bag (photos) by Jennifer89(f): 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
the cream she's using is dope
Re: Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G-wagon And Channel Bag (photos) by successity5(m): 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2017
BornStunner1:

OKAY CHIKA IKE WE AFF SEEN YOU UNTOP THE CAR CAN YOU PLS GET DOWN NOW? undecided

Nna eehh, just leave her there ooo
Re: Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G-wagon And Channel Bag (photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2017
chill86:
Vanity upon vanity.all I see is pride. We should brag with our realationship with Jesus.and how much we loved our neighbors. The quality of life isn't defined by material things.
relationship with Jesus,on point, love of neighbours? Well when ur heart is shattered by countless betrayals and being taken for granted..and u a re labelled a bitter person for being human, u will know that material things while not having religious appeal are not as treacherous as human beings..learn the lesson before its too late..I learnt mine at 21. How do u wholeheartedly love a creature that even made The Almighty regret?
Re: Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G-wagon And Channel Bag (photos) by BerryAnny(m): 8:21pm On Jan 09, 2017
mheracle01:
she's earning
And daht changes her from being a runs girl bah,smh! Poverty Mentality!
Re: Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G-wagon And Channel Bag (photos) by MrJonzer: 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
All that is left is for her to lick every part of that car...what am I implying? You tell me?

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G-wagon And Channel Bag (photos) by Blitz888(m): 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
magicminister:
PAID IN FULL BY FORMER SENATE PRESIDENT, DAVID MARK

I have nothing against girls getting money how they can but these bitchesss need to know that nothing lasts forever.
Even if the guys gives you 500k every month, one day it will stop.
MAKE THE MONEY COUNT NOW ITS STILL COMING. Open a business and start building yourself so that when the money stops, your enemies will no laugh at you!

Words of wisdom there.

They will never heed such wise warning until their youth is wasted and their wealth gone... And next they'll begin to assault our airspace with their pictures asking for aid.. All should learn to save for the drought in the season of plenty. Life unfolds in seasons and men unfold in phases!
Re: Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G-wagon And Channel Bag (photos) by Lekison(m): 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
rawpadgin:
me chilling in front of my camry
am a celeb in My Own right
thumbs-up
Re: Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G-wagon And Channel Bag (photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
Nice photos...but madam, i don't understand what your show "African Diva" is all about! All i see are a bunch of girls yapping endlessly like market women.
Re: Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G-wagon And Channel Bag (photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
kateskitty:
I think G Wagon is the new Blackberry
Some girls are ready to lose their virginity because of it

Errrm, speaking literally here..wouldn't you prefer to loose your virginity for a G Wagon ?

I mean, its worth it nau. Afterall some people loose it for free. I'm sure you'd love to give it a shot!
Re: Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G-wagon And Channel Bag (photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
soberdrunk:
Me and this babe go fit die!!! She has G-wagon me i get V-wagon(Volkswagen Wagon), wagon is wagon! angry angry
Lol. funny dude. Wagon is wagon ?
Re: Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G-wagon And Channel Bag (photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
magicminister:
PAID IN FULL BY FORMER SENATE PRESIDENT, DAVID MARK

I have nothing against girls getting money how they can but these bitchesss need to know that nothing lasts forever.
Even if the guys gives you 500k every month, one day it will stop.
MAKE THE MONEY COUNT NOW ITS STILL COMING. Open a business and start building yourself so that when the money stops, your enemies will no laugh at you!

Errrm which one is paid in full ? You must have been the one that wrote the receipt...i mean you only hating undecided
Re: Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G-wagon And Channel Bag (photos) by Jimi23(m): 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
Nne I di too much. Sexy bae.
Re: Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G-wagon And Channel Bag (photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
[quote author=desquad post=52670985] pencil light of 450k?,
Bros is that a car? angry
[/quote so far say d motor go fit reach badagry is a CAR bros
Re: Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G-wagon And Channel Bag (photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2017

Re: Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G-wagon And Channel Bag (photos) by chill86: 9:11pm On Jan 09, 2017
sugarbeesmith:
poverty mentality..riches and wealth belongs to God.like wise silver and God.As for me vanity or not .I shall be rich and prosperous. thou says the lord.

Ok maybe you got me wrong, im all for living good and having nice things of life.even living a comfortable and sometimes lavish life. Even God wants us to prosper.looking back to the men of God in the bible from Abraham to Jacob to David etc they were wealthy .... having said that I dont care for when you have to advertize every thing you have,or do, you fly 1st class its on social media, you buy a new bag.buy a car,then u have to pose on it and put on social media thats vain,thats pride,thats wat I have a problem with ,I lld rather you touch lives if you have been blessed. Thats what makes like rich and worthwhile .this has nothing to do with religion
Re: Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G-wagon And Channel Bag (photos) by bizhop01: 9:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
Am comfortable with my hyundai sonata
Re: Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G-wagon And Channel Bag (photos) by sugarbeesmith(m): 9:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
chill86:

Ok maybe you got me wrong, im all for living good and having nice things of life.even living a comfortable and sometimes lavish life. Even God wants us to prosper.looking back to the men of God in the bible from Abraham to Jacob to David etc they were wealthy .... having said that I dont care for when you have to advertize every thing you have,or do, you fly 1st class its on social media, you buy a new bag.buy a car,then u have to pose on it and put on social media thats vain,thats pride,thats wat I have a problem with ,I lld rather you touch lives if you have been blessed. Thats what makes like rich and worthwhile .this has nothing to do with religion
now you talking bro
Re: Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G-wagon And Channel Bag (photos) by Gagaboy1212(m): 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
chill86:
Vanity upon vanity.all I see is pride. We should brag with our realationship with Jesus.and how much we loved our neighbors. The quality of life isn't defined by material things.
hypocrite the type of person jesus told us we should not listen to why did you not talk abt this in religion section hmmm
Re: Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G-wagon And Channel Bag (photos) by Melian(f): 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
Oh pls. Must you be so funny!

BornStunner1:

OKAY CHIKA IKE WE AFF SEEN YOU UNTOP THE CAR CAN YOU PLS GET DOWN NOW? undecided

Re: Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G-wagon And Channel Bag (photos) by Melian(f): 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
And imagine the number of people who like petty.

redcliff:

petty!
Re: Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G-wagon And Channel Bag (photos) by kingyang: 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2017
does it reduce the price of rice? who cares?
Re: Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G-wagon And Channel Bag (photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2017
Lekwanu foolishness of modern times. The Wright Brothers didn't climb on the aircraft they built, Mr Ford, Enzo Ferrari & other auto makers didn't have time for stupid public shít, na only modern day, classless Nigerian girls, not women o, but girls like acting dumb on social media whenever the idea enter sponge brain. I swear most females these days good for only raw fúcking. Quote me & a dark, ancient curse will be upon you. Like if I should preach it! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G-wagon And Channel Bag (photos) by BornStunner1: 9:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
Melian:
Oh pls. Must you be so funny!

Lol
Re: Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G-wagon And Channel Bag (photos) by chill86: 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
sugarbeesmith:
now you talking bro

I ain't a bro wink
Re: Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G-wagon And Channel Bag (photos) by redcliff: 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
Melian:
And imagine the number of people who like petty.

Na dem dem full hia..
Re: Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G-wagon And Channel Bag (photos) by Ugoeze2016: 9:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
Cessa0:
Chika Ike - Pretty
Outfit - modest
Bag - very nyc
Shoes - beautiful
Makeup - on fleek
Car - classy!

me likey!!! wink wink

You 4got Hair smiley

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G-wagon And Channel Bag (photos) by Xbursta(m): 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
t9t9:
See more photos of Chika Ike posing with her Benz G-Wagon and her Channel bag.

https://autojosh.com/chika-ike-poses-benz-g-wagon-photos/

babe your money enjoy am undecided
t9t9:
See more photos of Chika Ike posing with her Benz G-Wagon and her Channel bag.

https://autojosh.com/chika-ike-poses-benz-g-wagon-photos/

babe your money enjoy am

Re: Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G-wagon And Channel Bag (photos) by sugarbeesmith(m): 10:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
chill86:

now you talking bro
Re: Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G-wagon And Channel Bag (photos) by hammerF: 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
cool
Re: Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G-wagon And Channel Bag (photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2017
Tips for 2017 selfie for some babes smiley
Re: Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G-wagon And Channel Bag (photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
Funny enough I have one too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid's Accent In Interview With UK’s Channel 4, Nigerian Twitter Goes Berserk / Olayiwola Olatunji 'DJ Scoot 007' Killed His Pregnant Lover - Family Of Girl / Delnoi, Shan George's First Son Proposes To His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.