Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Toyin Aihmaku And Small Doctor Share A Passionate Kiss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aihmaku And Small Doctor Share A Passionate Kiss (785 Views)

Couple's Who Are Doctor Share Amazing Pre-wedding Photos / Bbnaija: Tobi And Toyin Aihmaku Rocking It Out At Kraks House Party[video] / I Keep Freeze In My Heart Beacause He Used To Satisfy Me On Bed - Toyin Aihmaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Aihmaku And Small Doctor Share A Passionate Kiss by skillzahblog(m): 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2017
Actress Toyin Aimakhu now known as Toyin Abraham is sure doing everything to make her upcoming sitcom Alakada Reloaded a bang.

Asides packing all the best entertainers in the industry to the set of the location, she is promising us some good loving in the movie.
Musician Small Doctor Who undoubtedly enjoyed the kiss while it lasted shared this photo of himself and the top actress kissing on the set of Alakada Reloaded, his excitement could be seen in his caption as he is already contemplating switching careers as ‘enjoyment’ is unlimited

See photos here http://www.skillzah.com/2017/01/toyin-aihmaku-and-small-doctor-share-a-passionate-kiss.html
Re: Toyin Aihmaku And Small Doctor Share A Passionate Kiss by ostechno(m): 9:12am On Jan 10, 2017
la clik la die

(1) (Reply)

I Was My Husband’s Punching Bag –tonto Dikeh / Am Tired Of Seeing Nollywood Actresses Use Cucumbers For Pleasure- Uche Maduagwu / Ibrahim Chatta Shows Off His Baby On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.