Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

Am Tired Of Seeing Nollywood Actresses Use Cucumbers For Pleasure- Uche Maduagwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Am Tired Of Seeing Nollywood Actresses Use Cucumbers For Pleasure- Uche Maduagwu (786 Views)

Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Their 40s / Top Ten Beautiful & Sexiest Young Nollywood Actresses 2017 / Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2017 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Tired Of Seeing Nollywood Actresses Use Cucumbers For Pleasure- Uche Maduagwu by winkmart: 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
From Uche Maduagwu's desk:
Please enough is enough... Let us be civil for once! Am tired of seeing popular actresses using cucumbers as intimacy gadgets on movie locations... Please let us behave ourselves and fear God. Even if you can not hold your body, please get for yourself, a intimacy gadget instead of wasting cucumbers, we all know "sey body no be fire wood", but that doesn't mean we should be wasteful and reckless.

I was on a movie set in Owerri, and every morning when I wake up to rehearse my lines and study my scripts outside, I noticed lots of cucumbers will be scattered all over the staircase, but I never knew what it was used for until when I came back one night after a long days shoot, all of a sudden, I stated hearing different noises from one of the apartments where other actresses were lodged, and to my greatest shock, I found out that one of the actress invited her friend over and they were making use of cucumber's to satisfy themselves.

Although it was dark, and I could barely see their faces, but then I felt so bad, its was irritating and disgusting. This is just so insane, I never wanted to say this until someone actually complained about the same thing in another location a few months back, Please let us be matured and let's not turn movie locations into Babylon.

This is what happens when you have so many unserious people claiming to be actresses, they are the very few who are spoiling this industry called nollywood, if you can not behave yourselves and be professional, please find for yourselves an alternative job, its not by force to be an actress, stop giving other serious minded actors a bad name. .

If you want to be an actress, be an actress and if you insist you want to be a runs girl, please feel free to find your calling on the street, stop behaving like imbeciles abeg.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/03/am-tired-of-seeing-nollywood-actress.html

lalasticlala

Re: Am Tired Of Seeing Nollywood Actresses Use Cucumbers For Pleasure- Uche Maduagwu by winkmart: 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
i guess u will like to see them use Coke Bottles instaed
Re: Am Tired Of Seeing Nollywood Actresses Use Cucumbers For Pleasure- Uche Maduagwu by frankanyiks(m): 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
Another attention seeker
Re: Am Tired Of Seeing Nollywood Actresses Use Cucumbers For Pleasure- Uche Maduagwu by sinaj(f): 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
Is this not the same guy that claimed he was almost raped by an actress

I see he is an attention seeker sad

Mr Linus sad
Re: Am Tired Of Seeing Nollywood Actresses Use Cucumbers For Pleasure- Uche Maduagwu by Nixiepie(f): 6:04pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hediot
Re: Am Tired Of Seeing Nollywood Actresses Use Cucumbers For Pleasure- Uche Maduagwu by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2017
This man should go and rest biko...attention seeker
Re: Am Tired Of Seeing Nollywood Actresses Use Cucumbers For Pleasure- Uche Maduagwu by dominique(f): 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2017
This guy talks too much. He has not yet made it in the industry and he's already blabbering around, his career is going to end before it starts at this rate he's going.
Re: Am Tired Of Seeing Nollywood Actresses Use Cucumbers For Pleasure- Uche Maduagwu by lalasticlala(m): 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
This guy obviously is an attention seeker who wants to get noticed via his controversial posts. A guy that gossips more than women

2 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of Seeing Nollywood Actresses Use Cucumbers For Pleasure- Uche Maduagwu by money121(m): 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2017
lalasticlala:
This guy obviously is an attention seeker who wants to get noticed via his controversial posts. A guy that gossips more than women

Na mumu grin
Re: Am Tired Of Seeing Nollywood Actresses Use Cucumbers For Pleasure- Uche Maduagwu by adadike281(f): 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
But why are they using cucumber while d real thing full everywhere they nod head, dey look for hole where e go enter?

(1) (Reply)

The Day Oge Okoye Decides To Disgrace Africa / CRASHED MARRIAGE! TONTO DIKE IS A LEGEND!! / #bbnaija: Basketmouth Calls Fan Who Attacked Efe ‘cheap Rat Poison’ (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.