Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Fifa World Player Of The Year - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Fifa World Player Of The Year (41791 Views)

Reactions As Luka Modric Wins FIFA Men's Best Player Award / FIFA World Player Of The Year To Be Announced Today / AWARD: The Difference Between Ballon D'or & FIFA World Player Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Fifa World Player Of The Year by energy01(m): 7:16am On Jan 10, 2017
haterz queue up and let's have ur say
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Fifa World Player Of The Year by FOREXMART(m): 7:45am On Jan 10, 2017
hmm
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Fifa World Player Of The Year by Twinflakez(m): 7:48am On Jan 10, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Legend in Sporting Lisbon

Legend in Manchester United

Legend in Real Madrid

Legend in Portugal

Ahn ahn!

Abeg Cr7 is far better than that dwarf called messi jare!

God bless Cr7!
U made very valid points until u began to insult Messi. Show some respect bro. I am a core CR7 fan, but I respect Messi a lot. Guy's a legend too.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Fifa World Player Of The Year by Sirmuel1(m): 8:12am On Jan 10, 2017
Younggod1:
Hug GP TANK

you can hug a snake grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Fifa World Player Of The Year by Sirmuel1(m): 8:12am On Jan 10, 2017
UnlimitedIfex:
Presido abeg when we go start 2 protest

Mobilize boys immediately, we are going to Europe!!! cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Fifa World Player Of The Year by Mufasa27(m): 8:19am On Jan 10, 2017
EsuKekereOde:

You are just typing trash.

I bet you don't even know the meaning of a legend. No one is saying there are no greater Man United legends but he is definitely one.

I know you don't like him and it sucks to admit it. But sorry, your opinion is irrelevant anyway. True, unbiased United fans, pundits and football lovers in general know he is a Manchester United legend.
Egbon, Ronaldo had no extraordinary accomplishment at Manchester United, so I really don't know your definition of a legend..
He may be a king in Madrid, but Manchester is bigger than him grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Fifa World Player Of The Year by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 10, 2017
Mufasa27:

Egbon, Ronaldo had no extraordinary accomplishment at Manchester United, so I really don't know your definition of a legend..
Lol

Alaye, I already said your opinion is totally irrelevant. People who know more than you can ever know about football acknowledge him as one. So whatever makes you sleep at night.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Fifa World Player Of The Year by Mufasa27(m): 8:33am On Jan 10, 2017
EsuKekereOde:

Lol

Alaye, I already said your opinion is totally irrelevant. people who know more than you acknowledge him as one. So whatever makes you sleep at night.
Who are the people??
Your beer parlour friends
Or your bet9ja goons
Lol

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Fifa World Player Of The Year by Antina(f): 8:33am On Jan 10, 2017
Plus234:

clap for ur self
so how many FIFA best player did Messi have ?

Both were right. FIFA new president decided to split the award this year after it was combined in 2010 (I mean UEFA best player which is same as Ballon dor and FIFA Best Player).
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Fifa World Player Of The Year by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 10, 2017
Mufasa27:

Who are the people??
Your beer parlour friends
Or your bet9ja goons
Lol

Lol.

These are lists made by seasoned football pundits. People whose voices are more recognized and respected than yours might ever be when it comes to football analysis.

And there are still more. I just don't have the luxury of time to dig them out.

m.goal.com/s/en-gb/news/7182/galleries/2017/01/07/20136902/giggs-charlton-cantona-the-20-greatest-man-utd-players-of?utm_referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com.ng%2Fsearch%3Fq%3DManchester%2BUnited%2Bgreatest%2Bever%2Bplayers%26client%3Dms-opera-mini-android%26channel%3Dnew%26gws_rd%3Dcr%26ei%3Dto90WLHxAqaQ0gL8vpjIAg

www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/11491116/Best-Manchester-United-players-ever-the-top-50.html
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Fifa World Player Of The Year by Mufasa27(m): 8:54am On Jan 10, 2017
EsuKekereOde:

Lol.

These are lists made by seasoned football pundits. People whose voices are more recognized and respected than yours might ever be when it comes to football analysis.

And there are still more. I just don't have the luxury of time to dig them out.

m.goal.com/s/en-gb/news/7182/galleries/2017/01/07/20136902/giggs-charlton-cantona-the-20-greatest-man-utd-players-of?utm_referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com.ng%2Fsearch%3Fq%3DManchester%2BUnited%2Bgreatest%2Bever%2Bplayers%26client%3Dms-opera-mini-android%26channel%3Dnew%26gws_rd%3Dcr%26ei%3Dto90WLHxAqaQ0gL8vpjIAg

www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/11491116/Best-Manchester-United-players-ever-the-top-50.html

Oga you are getting it twisted and it ain't your fault lol. he had so many good moments at Manchester, in terms of goal, trophy etc, but that doesn't make him a legend no!!
Tell me what he did that was extraordinary
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Fifa World Player Of The Year by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 10, 2017
Mufasa27:

Oga you are getting it twisted and it ain't your fault lol. he had so many good moments at Manchester, in terms of goal, trophy etc, but that doesn't make him a legend no!!
Tell me what he did that was extraordinary
Mr Man, I'm too busy to do that this morning.

I already showed you that the people who matter recognize him as a Manchester United legend. Just suck it and keep quiet. I know people like you who go around brandishing an opinion frivolously without entertaining a contrary one.

The fact that Manchester United have not won the UCL after his departure says more than enough. He is the first and only Premier League player to win the FIFA world player of the year (2008) and the second Manchester United player to win the Balon d'or (2008) after George Best who won it in 1968. He also won three league titles, a UCL trophy, the community shield and the FIFA world club cup where he received the silver boot. Mind you, he was United's top scorer in our CL-winning campaign in 2008 with 8 goals.

See, there is a lot. I can't go beyond that. No time.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Fifa World Player Of The Year by Mufasa27(m): 9:14am On Jan 10, 2017
EsuKekereOde:

Mr Man, I'm too busy to do that this morning.

I already showed you that the people who matter recognize him as a Manchester United legend. Just suck it and keep quiet. I know people like you who go around brandishing an opinion frivolously without entertaining a contrary one.

The fact that Manchester United have not won the UCL after his departure says more than enough. He is the first and only Premier League player to win the FIFA world player of the year (2008) and the second Manchester United player to win the Balon d'or (2008) after George Best who won it in 1968. He also won three league titles, a UCL trophy, the community shield and the FIFA world club cup where he received the silver boot. Mind you, he was United's top scorer in our CL-winning campaign in 2008 with 8 goals.

See, there is a lot. I can't go beyond that. No time.
Yeah that was the good moments I was talking about, but we at Manchester knows who the true legends are...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Fifa World Player Of The Year by Bhol28: 9:16am On Jan 10, 2017
Looking at the way this season is going both CR7 and L.Messi might not be able to reproduce those form they have been producing for the past over 10 seasons but i,m also yet to see any other player that will dethrone them.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Fifa World Player Of The Year by UnlimitedIfex(m): 9:16am On Jan 10, 2017
Sirmuel1:

Mobilize boys immediately, we are going to Europe!!! cheesy
Abeg wit which means of transport; Treking or swimming 2 europe cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Fifa World Player Of The Year by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 10, 2017
Mufasa27:

Yeah that was the good moments I was talking about, but we at Manchester knows who the true legends are...
Lol

I already said it. I know your type - obviously wrong but too arrogant to admit it. The fact is, those who matter recognize him as one.

Please don't quote me anymore. I'm done with you.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Fifa World Player Of The Year by Harkanbii(m): 9:38am On Jan 10, 2017
Continue shining jhor
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Fifa World Player Of The Year by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 10, 2017
Younggod1:
Halla Madrid as far as am concerned he remains ahead of Messi. Quote me you in trouble

It's funny how at this time and age some people still find it hard to different the better player from the rest.

Fifa or no fifa C.RONALDO WOULD ALWAYS BE SECOND TO MESSI.

Those goons and your likes no nothing about football.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Fifa World Player Of The Year by Enoyoh: 10:37am On Jan 10, 2017
Messi is just proud, stayed back from the award ceremony because he knew he won't win.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Fifa World Player Of The Year by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 10, 2017
Fifa is clueless it's obvious they want him to level with Messi but we know the truth.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Fifa World Player Of The Year by Bobbyrobby1(m): 11:04am On Jan 10, 2017
how can someone say ronaldo was not a legend in man utd,baba ur head dey work so,the only player to win world best from EPL till now,oga just carry ur mouth go one side.and ballon der or and FIFA world best player r not the same,ronaldo is the first player to win FIFA world best.make una dey try use small part of una brain abeg
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Fifa World Player Of The Year by OVA200(m): 11:16am On Jan 10, 2017
Mufasa27:
Eric catona
I said all
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Fifa World Player Of The Year by Obdk: 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
Mufasa27:

I'm not hating, I'm just telling you the fact... He is no legend in Manchester, he is not Manchester all time goal scorer, like rooney & Bobby., he is not the most capped like giggs, he is on the best that ever wore the number 7 jersey we had fantastic players like Catona and Beckham before him, no b only legend, Na Dubic..

6 yrs in Manchester 3 premier League
1 fifa best player award

Dis alone qualify him as legend in Manchester
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Fifa World Player Of The Year by Obdk: 12:57pm On Jan 10, 2017
Bobbyrobby1:
how can someone say ronaldo was not a legend in man utd,baba ur head dey work so,the only player to win world best from EPL till now,oga just carry ur mouth go one side.and ballon der or and FIFA world best player r not the same,ronaldo is the first player to win FIFA world best.make una dey try use small part of una brain abeg

U dey mind d mumu

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Fifa World Player Of The Year by Obdk: 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
Mufasa27:

Oga ronaldo won fifa best player in Manchester. 3 straight premier league. Champions League. Fifa world club cup. . 42 goals in a single season in England. . . Na waa for u oooo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Fifa World Player Of The Year by Sirmuel1(m): 1:25am On Jan 11, 2017
UnlimitedIfex:
Abeg wit which means of transport; Treking or swimming 2 europe cool

We go pass Libya cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tunisia Vs England: World Cup, (1 - 2) On 18th June 2018 / Odion Ighalo Has Retired From International Football - Osasu Obayuwana / Man Utd To Pay Tribute To Fans Who Lost Their Lives In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.