Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Vacancy For A Professional Writer - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Vacancy For A Professional Writer (780 Views)

Professional Writer Needed / Professional Writer Needed / Looking For A Terrific And Professional Writer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For A Professional Writer by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
It's not your regular article writing.

In not more than 750 words, the successful candidate will be required to write a detailed step-by-step guide on how to execute a business idea, preferably agric-based business ideas.

The write up will include real cost of starting, not some fictitious estimates. If it's a buying and selling business, it should include a description of where to buy commodities at a very cheap price. Where possible, include the contact of the person selling the product. It should also include the market where the product is to be sold and the name and contact of potential buyers.

So you see, it's a real research-based writing. You don't need to travel to all the states, but you should have reliable people you can call to find-out/ confirm certain information.

You can also source for buyers information using google and Nairaland, but be sure to call them to find out if they are for real, what quantity they buy, the prices at which they buy, etc.

It's a weekly thing and I will be paying N3,000 per article. N3,000 x 4 weeks, that's N12,000 monthly.

If interested, send an email to patrickokunima@gmail.com. My contact is on my signature, but please do not use it for this purpose. Otherwise, you'll be disqualified immediately.

WARNING: This job requires a lot of research.

1 Like

Re: Vacancy For A Professional Writer by 123sophocles(m): 11:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
Contact me on 123sophocles@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Vacancy For A Professional Writer by Switup: 10:23am On Mar 06, 2017
Re: Vacancy For A Professional Writer by Laomee: 7:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
please I am available for such a job.Contact me on alaodemilade96@gmail.com
Re: Vacancy For A Professional Writer by horizdon: 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
Contact me at bmuktar9@gmail.com. 08039094728
Re: Vacancy For A Professional Writer by vinceyinnovation: 8:47am On May 17, 2017
contact me enevincent011@gmail.com
Re: Vacancy For A Professional Writer by Kayceenaz(m): 9:59am On Aug 29, 2017
PatrickOkunima:
It's not your regular article writing.

In not more than 750 words, the successful candidate will be required to write a detailed step-by-step guide on how to execute a business idea, preferably agric-based business ideas.

The write up will include real cost of starting, not some fictitious estimates. If it's a buying and selling business, it should include a description of where to buy commodities at a very cheap price. Where possible, include the contact of the person selling the product. It should also include the market where the product is to be sold and the name and contact of potential buyers.

So you see, it's a real research-based writing. You don't need to travel to all the states, but you should have reliable people you can call to find-out/ confirm certain information.

You can also source for buyers information using google and Nairaland, but be sure to call them to find out if they are for real, what quantity they buy, the prices at which they buy, etc.

It's a weekly thing and I will be paying N3,000 per article. N3,000 x 4 weeks, that's N12,000 monthly.

If interested, send an email to patrickokunima@gmail.com. My contact is on my signature, but please do not use it for this purpose. Otherwise, you'll be disqualified immediately.

WARNING: This job requires a lot of research.

Kaycee Naze, also known as Rational Pen, is a seasoned writer who expertly articulates thoughts on diverse topics in words. His summa cum laude educational background in Philosophy arms him with rare creative, analytical and critical thinking skills, that can be rationally deployed to meet your peculiar writing needs. Kaycee's sky-high professionalism has seen several works of his get published in Newspapers, on-line media platforms like AIT, including here on Nairaland's front page (here is one--https://www.nairaland.com/3486252/domestic-violence-undeserved-experience-women).

Do you need his writing services on that subject? You can reach him ASAP either via Kayceenaz@yahoo.com or call +2348068691376. Be rest assured of your appearance in the front page of that sphere. Trying is believing.

Kaycee Naze, Making Your Reading Dreams Come True...

(1) (Reply)

Get My New E-book / Content Writer's Needed / Love Good Inspirational Literature?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.