Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,091 members, 7,835,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Otunba Gbenga Daniel's Handicapped Son Talks About Life (photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Otunba Gbenga Daniel's Handicapped Son Talks About Life (photo) (879 Views)

Rivers State Nurse Talks About Her HIV Patients, Nigerians Call For Her Sack / Juremi Foundation Visits Handicapped School In Abuja / Tanzania’s Conjoined Twins, Handicapped Heroes, Die At 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Otunba Gbenga Daniel's Handicapped Son Talks About Life (photo) by carlitob: 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
Who knew that former Ogun state governor, Otunba Gbenga Daniel, has a physically challenged son?
Although physically challenged, Adebola Daniel did not allow all that to deter him from achieving in life. Adebola, who has a Masters in Mechanical Engineering from University College London is an inspirational speaker and he is doing good for himself.
Recently, he ruminated about his life and his words were posted by Nollywood actress, Temilola Sobola. Read the inspirational piece below:
"I was born into a very comfortable home, with both amazing parents and without a disability. However, when I turned 5, I was diagnosed with paraplegia- a rare condition with no medical clarity. I became confined to a wheelchair.
Growing up in Nigeria, I unconsciously associated disability to poverty and crime due to amputated beggars on the streets mostly as a result of Sharia Law practiced in the North. This was the general opinion of most Nigerians in my social circle as a child.
Read more »

http://www.carlybrigs.ga/2017/01/otunba-gbenga-daniels-handicapped-son.html

(1) (Reply)

Man Sacked Due To His Health Condition / Help! My Only Kid Sister Is Epileptic #sobbing / Double Electric Breastpump Available For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.