Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

6 Ways To Secure Your Social Media Account From Hackers - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 6 Ways To Secure Your Social Media Account From Hackers (8908 Views)

Benefits Of Having A Verified Social Media Account. / 10 Ways To Secure Your Phone From Hackers / 7 Signs Your Social Media Account Has Been Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Ways To Secure Your Social Media Account From Hackers by RottenBanana: 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2017
All these only covers the common vulnerabilities.

The one I hacked recently for example was registered with a recycled MTN number now owned by me.

When I decide I want to hack you, the very little you can do about it.
Re: 6 Ways To Secure Your Social Media Account From Hackers by mokoshalb(m): 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2017
RottenBanana:
All these only covers the common vulnerabilities.

The one I hacked recently for example was registered with a recycled MTN number now owned by me.

When I decide I want to hack you, the very little you can do about it.
Recycled number is a different thing entirely, you may hack my instagram, @mokoshalb and I pay you to have it back... sucker!
Re: 6 Ways To Secure Your Social Media Account From Hackers by RottenBanana: 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
mokoshalb:
Recycled number is a different thing entirely, you may hack my instagram, @mokoshalb and I pay you to have it back... sucker!

I doubt your money is going motivate me.
Re: 6 Ways To Secure Your Social Media Account From Hackers by mokoshalb(m): 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
RottenBanana:

I doubt your money is going motivate me.
ok! hack for the fun of it, by performing all of the above, there is no way, I mean NO way a hacker will get to you... except instagram database got leaked
Re: 6 Ways To Secure Your Social Media Account From Hackers by RottenBanana: 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2017
mokoshalb:
ok! hack for the fun of it, by performing all of the above, there is no way, I mean NO way a hacker will get to you... except instagram database got leaked

And now it's evident you know almost nothing about hacking and it's culture.
Re: 6 Ways To Secure Your Social Media Account From Hackers by mokoshalb(m): 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
RottenBanana:

And now it's evident you know almost nothing about hacking and it's culture.
You are the imaginary type, my point still is, if you don't pass ur boundary by doing the listed above, you are never vulnerable... I won't be surprised if you even understand deeply what hacking is... grin
Re: 6 Ways To Secure Your Social Media Account From Hackers by seunoni34(m): 2:01am On Jan 11, 2017
Use 2 factor authentication

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Configure My China Phone (fake Iphone) For Internet Use? / Face ID Vs Fingerprint: Which Is More Secure? / Airtel Unveils Free 1GB Weekend Plan To Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.