Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Pics Of My New Poultry Biz - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pics Of My New Poultry Biz (2347 Views)

New Poultry Farmers? Needs Consultation Of Building And Birds. Call 08182537352 / Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! / New Poultry Feed (olam Group) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics Of My New Poultry Biz by Chidimba: 8:53am On Jan 10, 2017
Hello nairalanders,

Hope you guys are having a great day. I just want to use this opportunity to share my little poultry that I started yesterday at the back of my compound. Due to space I can only do 25 birds now although this is a test run. I intend to move on to a larger scale. Please I will appreciate those that have been into it to give me few tips and tricks on how to care of the birds. Thanks and God bless

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of My New Poultry Biz by Ginaz(f): 9:40am On Jan 10, 2017
That's nice and may your business grow abundantly. I don't have any tips but I heard you should keep little chicks warm all the time. Right?
Re: Pics Of My New Poultry Biz by Chidimba: 10:41am On Jan 10, 2017
Ginaz:
That's nice and may your business grow abundantly. I don't have any tips but I heard you should keep little chicks warm all the time. Right?

Amen. Yes u are right especially at night. Thanks for the info I truly appreciate
Re: Pics Of My New Poultry Biz by olab007(m): 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2017
the chicks need more heat ,that is why dey are together in a particular sport, arrange and increase the heat when they are ok u see them moving around
Re: Pics Of My New Poultry Biz by otunbadan(m): 12:07am On Jan 12, 2017
remember your vaccination and antibiotics
Re: Pics Of My New Poultry Biz by hazvat(f): 8:49am On Jan 12, 2017
That space too wide for 25 broilers at day old. Reduce the space so that they won't start playing unnecessarily around as that will affect their growth.
Re: Pics Of My New Poultry Biz by patrickpopoola(m): 10:13am On Jan 12, 2017
pls where Is the location of your farm and maybe contact incase of enquiries because I am also about to start my poultry farm also anybody in d house with experience can also drop his/her contact 4 enquies
Re: Pics Of My New Poultry Biz by Arry110(m): 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
The water is so clear like you didn't add antibiotics

1 Like

Re: Pics Of My New Poultry Biz by Chidimba: 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
olab007:
the chicks need more heat ,that is why dey are together in a particular sport, arrange and increase the heat when they are ok u see them moving around

Thank you my brother should I increase the 200 watt bulb to two? I currently have only one for them
Re: Pics Of My New Poultry Biz by Chidimba: 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
otunbadan:
remember your vaccination and antibiotics

I have the antibiotics but not so sure of the vaccines pls can you help a brother out?
Re: Pics Of My New Poultry Biz by Chidimba: 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
hazvat:
That space too wide for 25 broilers at day old. Reduce the space so that they won't start playing unnecessarily around as that will affect their growth.

I tot as much but I built it with the hope that when they grow the cage will still contain them
Re: Pics Of My New Poultry Biz by Chidimba: 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
patrickpopoola:
pls where Is the location of your farm and maybe contact incase of enquiries because I am also about to start my poultry farm also anybody in d house with experience can also drop his/her contact 4 enquies

I am in Lagos at the moment and u can inbox me to get my contact
Re: Pics Of My New Poultry Biz by Chidimba: 4:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
Arry110:
The water is so clear like you didn't add antibiotics

Wow! U are a life saver. Thanks so much.
Re: Pics Of My New Poultry Biz by Arry110(m): 8:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
Chidimba:

Wow! U are a life saver. Thanks so much.
you are welcomed
Re: Pics Of My New Poultry Biz by otunbadan(m): 5:37am On Jan 13, 2017
Chidimba:

I have the antibiotics but not so sure of the vaccines pls can you help a brother out?

this is my own vaccination schedule
Day 5 Newcastle Vaccine
Day 10 Gumboro vaccine
Day 20 Newcastle bursal dose
Day 35 gumboro bursal dose
after day 30, chances of contacting is greatly reduced, however maintain go santary conditions. i think the antibiotics can keep them going till about 1 week before you slaughter.
Re: Pics Of My New Poultry Biz by Chidimba: 9:34am On Jan 13, 2017
otunbadan:

this is my own vaccination schedule
Day 5 Newcastle Vaccine
Day 10 Gumboro vaccine
Day 20 Newcastle bursal dose
Day 35 gumboro bursal dose
after day 30, chances of contacting is greatly reduced, however maintain go santary conditions. i think the antibiotics can keep them going till about 1 week before you slaughter.

Thanks bro, I truly appreciate u taking out time to give me this info. God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Picture: Grapes Grown And Harvested In Nigeria / Tutorial Plantain Sucker Multipication / Help Nigerians, Make Big Money Distributing Locally Grown Rice Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.