Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow (76864 Views)

The 10 Bank Directors That Have Earned The Highest Dividends In 2016 - PIC / Tony Elumelu In 1983 Vs Tony Elumelu In 2003 Vs Him In 2016 (Pics) / Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by itunesgiftcard(m): 9:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
Flyer20:

Hello, pls contact me on 05, need sum info.thanks

my number on my profile
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by itunesgiftcard(m): 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
hobat4cash:

Oga this is my number(089) would love to discuss with you. Thanks.

my number on my profile
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by itunesgiftcard(m): 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
blessedvisky:

Bro pls how do i contact you?

my number on my profile
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 12:53am On Jan 16, 2017
Ymodulus:

I just called you.

Tomorow it is ma.

Thanks
Please respond to my PM
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Pojomojo: 5:10am On Jan 16, 2017
chloride6:

Did I just hear you say jealously?

Anybody that can sum up two numbers can do what ymodulus the criminal did. The loop holes are existing even as a type but it take a complete lack of the fear of God to do what you did. A litre of kerosene is presently N350 naira because of the foreign exchange rate. The rate that was driven down by the greed of the likes of you. You are keeping people sweat in your bank account and you think you are smart. You are not smart, you are toying with the vengeance of God.

Any dumb person can get a Gtb, acces, uba, and fcmb card and access up to 500 dollar per month per person at 320 naira send to your PayPal and sell at 450. You must be dull to think you have exclusive information.

My brother I share your thought. This dude is an entrepreneur and most of them are shady, greedy and care about money, money and money. His businesses are shrouded in secrecy, truth be told nobody share business secrets. Nigerians are indeed gullible.

4 Likes

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Pojomojo: 5:16am On Jan 16, 2017
streetzdreamz:
exactly, its sad 98% of nairalanders who commented on this thread failed to spot this out,at least we still have moral minds here howbeit few,thumbs up Lady.
Business is all about money! Hence, the money or profit has blocked their sense of reasoning.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Pojomojo: 5:17am On Jan 16, 2017
chloride6:

I must totally disagree with you sir, on the fact that people get rich to the detriment of others. You find such in lawless countries like our. There is a near inexhaustible list of millionaires and billionaires who made money without operating on the fringes of the law.

Everybody knew that there was a currency loop hole. When I say everybody I mean everyone, but for someone to come here with the audacity to call it business. It is completely unacceptable, no body is a fool. We all know what is going down, some of us just choose to have a conscience. Where was ymodulus when silk road 2.0 was running.

Have a nice day.
spot on!

1 Like

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Pojomojo: 5:21am On Jan 16, 2017
9free:
Men!!! I wonder how many more people are into this Dollar Round tripping thing(zero human conscience). I only fear for my friend Ymodulus because going by the information he has divulge here, EFCC, ICPC, Police, and DSS should be on his trail by now if only we had functional anti-fraud laws and agencies.
Those agencies you called are sleeping. They don't have a cyber or social media monitoring like the have in other developed countries. So, no one is watching.

1 Like

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Pojomojo: 5:22am On Jan 16, 2017
Anticorruption:

dude has a scam case on his neck
Nairaland land of scammers.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Pojomojo: 5:39am On Jan 16, 2017
pinkpant:

Oh really!, He never said he made 409million but he wanted people to think so..what other English do you want people to read at in number 4...
Lol!! English us not our language. The ymodulus should stay low for now otherwise.....

1 Like

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Pojomojo: 5:40am On Jan 16, 2017
pinkpant:

I also find that some people have been calling and messaging him privately to talk business but he keep ignoring them, beating about the bush or simply refused to say anything... then how come he feels comfortable making a memoir to the public in cyber space... he's a Blatant attention seeker that doesn't know when to stop.
What he couldn't say In Private he's happy to share to people that did not even ask for it...
that's what happens when kids make fortune.
besides he's not all that a genius as he must have learnt the strategy from someone that prefers to keep silent, then him now comes online to take the glory as a business genius... abegi
Respect!!!! This are men on the street! Big talk! Hard fact!

3 Likes

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Exxkay(m): 8:33am On Jan 16, 2017
This your website is just wasting one time, registered now and no available deal to transact on
what's the way out
mixready:
BITCOIN IS GRADUALLY BECOMING A GLOBAL E-CURRENCY
I am using Crypto.cashaa.com to Buy and Sell Bitcoins and it works great for me! All you need to do is sign up now and start earning money by Buying and Selling Bitcoins.
https://crypto.cashaa.com/Power/Register?referral=10811
Your will instantly receive 10 USD bonus {0.012btc) after registration to start your business
You also need bitcoin wallet and bitcoin address:
GET IT HERE
www.blockchain.info

1 Like

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by iamphotoshoot(m): 9:33am On Jan 16, 2017
mercylicious234:

Be careful. There are lots of fraudsters in bitcoin biz and u could lose all your money if you are not careful and do due diligence. I see a lot of new Nairaland account luring ppl to teach them btc . Be careful. I say, be very careful.

Wow! Okay sir, I would be extra watchful
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by I888(m): 11:25am On Jan 16, 2017
pinkpant:

I also find that some people have been calling and messaging him privately to talk business but he keep ignoring them, beating about the bush or simply refused to say anything... then how come he feels comfortable making a memoir to the public in cyber space... he's a Blatant attention seeker that doesn't know when to stop.
What he couldn't say In Private he's happy to share to people that did not even ask for it...
that's what happens when kids make fortune.
besides he's not all that a genius as he must have learnt the strategy from someone that prefers to keep silent, then him now comes online to take the glory as a business genius... abegi
I am one of those that have asked questions but he never says anything about the coco, even where he buys from China.

How do you trade? No answer as well. Not beefing but if you wouldn't answer people then don't say anything at all.

3 Likes

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by I888(m): 11:27am On Jan 16, 2017
Pojomojo:
Respect!!!! This are men on the street! Big talk! Hard fact!
that guy just said the truth, nothing but the truth. I am among those that have been asking questions with no single answer. We just had to move on to other things.

2 Likes

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by smscruize(m): 11:28am On Jan 16, 2017
BECOME A PARTNER

With a bulk sms reseller account, you could have your own website and be able to sell bulk sms to other people who want to buy at a price you will set. As a bulk reseller, you can decide on which price you want to sell in order to at least break even.

There are quite a number of bulk sms resellers in Nigeria and it is a good business opportunity to go into as all you really need to work on is the marketing aspect in getting more bulk sms buyers to your portfolio of clients.

Who really needs bulk sms? Any group, society, organisation or business that deals with people as it allows them to communicate more effectively with their members via the mobile phone sms service. Bulk sms is a growing tool for mobile marketing in Nigeria.

www.smscruize.com
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by hyfr(m): 11:56am On Jan 16, 2017
itunesgiftcard:

drop yours I will call you
WhatsApp too. When u get it tell me so I can edit the post (modified)
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by greenalwaz: 1:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
itunesgiftcard:
To all those contacting me I can't tell you everything about the business I can only give you a clue and guide on how to start and get running.
you have to source other information yourself and kick-start the process also note it's not a get rich quick scheme it's profitable yes considering your capital size and connections that would be equivalent to your profit made.

Also note I don't and would not ask for anybodies #1 so Iif someone contacts you and ask for money then it's not "Itunesgiftcard"

DISCLAIMER
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by streetzdreamz(m): 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
Pojomojo:
Business is all about money! Hence, the money or profit has blocked their sense of reasoning.
you are right, but to few humans,integrity comes before money.

2 Likes

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by bighorlus(m): 7:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
I888:
grin grin grin grin Bro you don't know who is behind this handle. i GET YOUR POINT... In 2012 i was given 10k and after 7 days i had 80k in my and. in 2014 i had just last allowee from nysc and by end of that year i had over 1M but i misused it in 2015. I HAD to start ffrom scratch, ground zero in 2016 and i did over well again. In October I was able to do solid 7 figure.

So sir, I just need a good network like Ymodulus to expand.

sending you a message i like your hustling spirit.i wanna know you.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by StarboyMichael(m): 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author=yanmiri post=52699642]

Jeez! I'm serious!!!

You just reply the PM I sent you for the number please[/quote

Hi Yanmiri, did you meet him
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by itunesgiftcard(m): 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
hyfr:
081 . WhatsApp too. When u get it tell me so I can edit the post

my number on my profile
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by itunesgiftcard(m): 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
greenalwaz:

my number on my profile
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by mumels(m): 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
itunesgiftcard:

drop your number so we connect sir

i already got your num on your profile

1 Like

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 17, 2017
Why is no one talking about Forex, I find that people are just not ready to put in the mental energy that is required to make money from it.

2 Likes

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by bobojoshua(m): 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
chloride6:

Did I just hear you say jealously?

Anybody that can sum up two numbers can do what ymodulus the criminal did. The loop holes are existing even as a type but it take a complete lack of the fear of God to do what you did. A litre of kerosene is presently N350 naira because of the foreign exchange rate. The rate that was driven down by the greed of the likes of you. You are keeping people sweat in your bank account and you think you are smart. You are not smart, you are toying with the vengeance of God.

Any dumb person can get a Gtb, acces, uba, and fcmb card and access up to 500 dollar per month per person at 320 naira send to your PayPal and sell at 450. You must be dull to think you have exclusive information.

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by wunderkiind(m): 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
peterjero:

Bros na brain, I had 0 naira in my account by October by December even after I was scammed 460k I cleared all my debts and have more ready for 2017 business.

Can I pm you bro? Thanks.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by wunderkiind(m): 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
fulfilled2016:

CAPITAL INTENSIVE is an excuse, starting with what you have is the solution, I started small with what I have, not what I ought to have to start.
Within the last 30days, I have achieved alot financially, so much that makes me feel a sense of achievement and goals fulfilled.

Yet, I had just 5k as my all in all left after an HYIP scheme collapsed less than 3months ago. Now, the story is different.
Wow... Nice recovery. Would love to pm you if you don't mind? Thanks.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by austino01(m): 11:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
HELLO FELLOW NAIRALANDER'S WHO ARE INTERESTED IN BECOMING A PIG FARMER AND BECOME A MILLIONAIRE BEFORE THE END OF 2017.
Hi all, My name is Austin am a pig farmer in OYO STATE Nigeria, i live in both U.S and Nigeria and i run a medium TO LARGE pig farm in Nigeria and have decided to help Nigerian youth get out and make millions this 2017. Have created a whats app group that is ongoing now where pig farmers and interested people gain knowledge to start their business, this group is absolutely free of charge so you have nothing to loss but more to gain and you can exist the group anytime you feel. so send me a request @+14042549461 and you will be add to the group remember knowledge is power. 2017 is your year to join the millionaire train. DON'T BE LEFT OUT.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by yellowman2225(m): 5:18am On Jan 18, 2017
My free binary option alerts will be out 20th January 2016. watch out and join the prelaunch. the app will be shared first on Nairaland before uploaded on Google play store.
Watch out!!!
want to create binary options accurate indicators
want to create binary options profitable ea
want to learn binary options trading
contact me on 08123 2394 73 WhatsApp and calls only

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by foxzy(m): 11:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
itunesgiftcard:

I guess your very very legit and know the bitcoin business please teach others....the sky is wide enough for all birds to fly..

so can I contact you now so u teach me?
sir please with your moniker hope you can teach me the gift card business too
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by KinzyeWriter(m): 3:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. / Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash / Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.