Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow (77005 Views)

The 10 Bank Directors That Have Earned The Highest Dividends In 2016 - PIC / Tony Elumelu In 1983 Vs Tony Elumelu In 2003 Vs Him In 2016 (Pics) / Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Wapgod(m): 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
@Ymodulus
Good day sir
I commend you posting your business exploits here on nairaland to help people.
May God continue to enrich you

I have a question sir
How can I go about getting the bitcoin at a cheap rate from China as you did?
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Front2Boyz(m): 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
@Ymodulus, same here boss, I am interested in the bitcoin biz. front2boyz@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by delemotors: 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
Wapgod:
@Ymodulus
Good day sir
I commend you posting your business exploits here on nairaland to help people.
May God continue to enrich you

I have a question sir
How can I go about getting the bitcoin at a cheap rate from China as you did?
my email is
rilwansmith at gmail.com
whatsapp number

keep it up mr Ymodulus have read much about you for the past 2month but i decide to wait till i have small cash to invest....... pls am so much in need of your help likewise everybody here, pls how can i contact you? here is my mail a.kmotorgafar@gmail.com
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by princetom1(m): 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
mumels:

At first I thought not to reply your post but I think I need to. For the sake of others.

1. You need to realize that there are so many ways to make wealth, but it is paramount to note that the majority of the wealthy people on earth made their wealth by exploitation of certain situations.
Only few people made their wealth by actually impacting the lives of people while gaining wealth to themselves.

Why do we have some many billionaires in the world today than we had in 100 years ago, yet we have more people living in abject poverty than we did 100 years ago. Its simple, most of the wealth we have today are wealth aquired by exploiting others mishaps or situations.

The young man is a business man. Every business man sees opportunities in crises.

I have an uncle who is a multimillionaire, he called me one day and told me, Boy don't disturb yourself traveling abroad I search for wealth, he said of you want to enjoy peace and technology and perhaps real civilization you can travel out, but if you want to make money, Nigeria is the best place to make money. I asked I why and he said Nigeria is lawless, simple as that. Anything goes in Nigeria if you know what you are doing.

Do you know. Ymodulus made such huge profit trading bitcoins, he might not have made such if it were to be some of this European and western countries.

I for one I applaud him with utmost respect and sincerity. He his a man. Forget he his young. Those are the attributes of a man.

You need to also know that the banks are making fortune from the currency crises we are facing right now. Only the ignorant Nigerians think this economy crises affects our banks and politicians. They are the ones making serious money out of this crises.

Old post, but we shouldn't be part of the problem. I am well aware of most of these shady dealings bt will never be part of it. I am a Honorable in whatever i do. If we toil same way like the banks and politicians, aren't we same? Are we right to ever complain? Doing business also entails having a sound mind and considering oda peoples at large. Peace

3 Likes

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Ryabcool(m): 10:42am On Sep 29, 2017
Eazybay:
I came in to check 4 biz ideas/models I could replicate! Got just one tho.. Ymodulus ppl can't really replicate ur biz story cos its shrouded in secrecy!

All I see is a wealthy nairalander taking advantage of a failed system to become wealthier..

EOD

Don't hate the player, hate the game
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Godfullsam(m): 11:51am On Sep 29, 2017
Ymodulus thanks for the great work.

I stay in abuja and will like to meet you for some business ideas.

Pls pm me your office.
Thanks
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by boyjo: 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ymodulus:
Buharillionaires: Brief Summary of All my Business Encounter in 2016. Take a Bow

2016 has come and go, for many it was a year with not so many good financial tales, for some others it would be a year to be remembered for years.

Regardless of whatever side of the divides you stand, as to how great the year 2016 was, do not be quick to forget the Proverb and i quote "The same Boiling water that hardens the Egg, Softens the Potato" - Its not the environment you find yourself that matters, its what you are made up of. Recession or not, last year several hardworking nigerians cashed out happily from their business neglecting the economic recession.

Aim: Early last year 2016, i gave a brief account of all the businesses i did in year 2015 ( https://www.nairaland.com/2838270/brief-summary-all-business-encounters ). Today, i will be giving an account of all business i ran in the year 2016, my strong points and weak points.
I will try my best to ensure, each summary can be of help to those intending to go into any of the business.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by SwagPower: 2:26am On Oct 17, 2017
Ymodulus:
List of Business

1. Currency Business:
a. The Western Union way :
b. The Form M way.
c. The Personal travelling allowance way
d. The Form A way

2. Tomatoes Business
3. Mini Real Estate
4. Bitcoin Business - How i made a N409million+ and Banked a N19.4million profit in November alone
Gud mornin Boss.. Am a young blood.. Still in d uni graduating next yr.. I've come in2 a bit of money.. N I was hoping u'd av advice as to whr I shld direct d capital.. .Tanx

1 Like

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Slowvenom(m): 8:39am On Oct 17, 2017
peterjero:

Bros na brain, I had 0 naira in my account by October by December even after I was scammed 460k I cleared all my debts and have more ready for 2017 business.
Here's my number, 07066024406.
Can you just drop me a message. I don't know how to pm
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by funlord(m): 9:27am On Oct 17, 2017
Need to buy dollars [$$$] in the U.S? BOA accounts? Wells Fargo accounts? Cash deposits? Transfers? Holla at your boy! Contact on profile!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Bobbybenard(m): 9:36am On Oct 17, 2017
Chidexter:

Here's mine, chidifranciz@gmail.com
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Bobbybenard(m): 9:37am On Oct 17, 2017
BiTmAnn:
PLS tear that your CV and go to work.

My favourite quote from Bill Gate before we start:

If you are born poor, you have your parents to blame.But if you die poor, you have yourself to blame

WARNING:
= IT IS FREE BUT WITH DEDICATION

= IF YOU ARE LAZY THIS IS NOT FOR YOU BECAUSE IT REQUIRES CONSISTENCE AND PATIENCE.

= IF YOU A STUDENT,PLS I WON'T ADVICE U TO INVOLVE UNLESS YOU ARE READY TO SACRIFICE YOUR STUDY TIME.

=IT IS NOT A GET RICH QUICK VENTURE BUT I WILL ASSURE YOU WITH HARD WORK AND CONSISTENCE 1BITCOIN IS YOURS BY END OF 2MONTHS.

=PLS YOU MUST TAKE THIS AS A JOB AND YOU WILL HAVE NO COURSE TO LOOK FOR WORK.
=

MY AIM:
1. Is to show you the secret of SATOSHING to gain financial freedom

2. To achieve my personal target of 1MONTH for 1BITCOIN through you registering with my refferal links which I strongly advice you to promote yours immediately you start to achieve your 1BITCOIN before 2MONTHS.

Pls if you are interested, leave your mail or just box me at oyibodiiyke@gmail.com let me foward the info and the trusted sites.To avoid ban , otherwise I would hv posted it here.ONLY THOSE WHO ARE READY TO WORK.
maxwellbenard702@gmail.com
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by HiMag: 9:23pm On Nov 07, 2017
Hello,

I have been trying to reach you for a while. Is there any way i can get your number please?
Thank you.

Ymodulus:
Buharillionaires: Brief Summary of All my Business Encounter in 2016. Take a Bow

2016 has come and go, for many it was a year with not so many good financial tales, for some others it would be a year to be remembered for years.

Regardless of whatever side of the divides you stand, as to how great the year 2016 was, do not be quick to forget the Proverb and i quote "The same Boiling water that hardens the Egg, Softens the Potato" - Its not the environment you find yourself that matters, its what you are made up of. Recession or not, last year several hardworking nigerians cashed out happily from their business neglecting the economic recession.

Aim: Early last year 2016, i gave a brief account of all the businesses i did in year 2015 ( https://www.nairaland.com/2838270/brief-summary-all-business-encounters ). Today, i will be giving an account of all business i ran in the year 2016, my strong points and weak points.
I will try my best to ensure, each summary can be of help to those intending to go into any of the business.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by winetapper: 9:39am On Dec 15, 2017
Ymodulus shey we go see brief summary of your business this year?

9 Likes

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Kamkamdd: 2:37pm On Feb 08, 2018
Great work
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by NkiruP(f): 12:29pm On Mar 07, 2018
Please how can I reach you on phone Ymodulus? I really want to discuss business with you. Please try and reach out. Thanks

Ymodulus:

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by ChilledPill: 7:13pm On May 20, 2018
Sir Ymodulus please help me, I am poor boy with nothing to show as an achievement, abeg help me in anyhow.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by adeade2: 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
Good evening Ymodulus, please I want to go into importation of A4 paper. Kindly advise on how to go about it. WhatsApp£-07032750897, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by LadyHeaven(f): 12:45pm On Aug 31, 2019
@Ymodulus, please why did you stop your updates/mentorship? Can you please restart? I have some funds and really need a mentor so as not to make mistakes, can you respond to my pm please... smiley

3 Likes

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by yesloaded: 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2019
adeade2:
Good evening Ymodulus, please I want to go into importation of A4 paper. Kindly advise on how to go about it. WhatsApp£-07032750897, thank you.

Forget A4 Paper, look for something else you could import

1 Like

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by I888(m): 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
LadyHeaven:
@Ymodulus, please why did you stop your updates/mentorship? Can you please restart? I have some funds and really need a mentor so as not to make mistakes, can you respond to my pm please... smiley
He is on twitter @YoungOtutu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Ymodulus: 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2019
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by tck2000(m): 11:42am On Jan 10, 2020
I888:
He is on twitter @YoungOtutu
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Fabbyking: 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
Are you still in the currency business?
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by tboydbrave(m): 4:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
Y modulus. Pls I need more insight on how to import keke Marwas into Lagos pls. I currently have one but want to get it from source rather than buy here. Pls your insights would be very much appreciated bro. My email is tboydbrave2@yahoo.com. pls send me a mail sir. Much appreciated bro.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Rondrosco: 2:17am On Aug 23, 2021
tboydbrave:
Y modulus. Pls I need more insight on how to import keke Marwas into Lagos pls. I currently have one but want to get it from source rather than buy here. Pls your insights would be very much appreciated bro. My email is tboydbrave2@yahoo.com. pls send me a mail sir. Much appreciated bro.

the future is female agitators gangs are just beggars everywhere they find themselves....

come let me teach you top class different businesses i do

this are my List of Businesses that gives me money
1. Currency Business:
a. The Western Union way :
b. The Form M way.
c. The Personal travelling allowance way
d. The Form A way
2. Tomatoes Business
3. Mini Real Estate
4. Bitcoin Business - How i made a N409million+ and Banked a N19.4million profit in November alone

i now engage also in politics....
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by mastercee(m): 11:00am On Aug 24, 2021
tboydbrave:

Just go on Alibaba
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by aleshsenior2000(m): 9:34am On Sep 17, 2022
I miss this guy. Ymodulus.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. / Ismaila Mompha Flaunts $4million Cash On Instagram (photos) / 100 Naira Denomination In Circulation Are Worn Out. Who Else Has Noticed This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.