Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow (76906 Views)

The 10 Bank Directors That Have Earned The Highest Dividends In 2016 - PIC / Tony Elumelu In 1983 Vs Tony Elumelu In 2003 Vs Him In 2016 (Pics) / Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Jasi7(m): 12:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ymodulus:

-Oh i never said i used 409million at once. I said i made total transaction of 409million naira for thr month of november alone.

-
Boss me, I have followed you on nairaland a long time but you haven't followed back and for this I can't send you a message with my number in it except for the default message that has already been kept in the message space. Can you follow back so I can send my number to you so u can tell me how to get to your office very fast!....I am itching to be there!
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by totalhouse(m): 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2017
I pm you for us to talk more on bitcoin. Thanks
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
BotafogoJunior:
bro,how can I connect with the traders or how do I get involved in this traders fund?

you can send me a mail through my signature

just make sure you have a bit coin and perfect money account
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by maxjax(m): 3:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ymodulus! Ymodulus!!
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Occurstaem(m): 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
I888:
grin grin grin grin Bro you don't know who is behind this handle. i GET YOUR POINT... In 2012 i was given 10k and after 7 days i had 80k in my and. in 2014 i had just last allowee from nysc and by end of that year i had over 1M but i misused it in 2015. I HAD to start ffrom scratch, ground zero in 2016 and i did over well again. In October I was able to do solid 7 figure.

So sir, I just need a good network like Ymodulus to expand.
Can u please explain how u did it?
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Mogenerous(f): 4:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ymodulus

Pls I have one bitcoin worth of capital and I would like to speak with you before I embark on anything. I tried to mail you but haven't gotten any reply. I need your number pls. I followed you already
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by ephi123(f): 4:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
HiDee2:

Much as I love Ymodulus' bravery and business dexterity, from his explanations, some of these businesses have proven to be completely illegal!
If all the things he wrote were true, then, filing false information repeatedly to authorities and paying/bribing people (including bank and government officials) to help you beat the law in order for you to make easy profit at the expense of the country is nothing to be happy about. With these actions of his, he is part of the reason the Naira plummeted drastically against the Dollar, and part of the reasons for the ongoing general suffering in the country.
I like him, but these excesses are a no-no for me. I don't know about you though... And I hope he stops giving details of the shady businesses, lest some people use it against him later on or worst still, more young people are tempted to go that path, rather than more honourable business options... I am hoping I am wrong on this!
For his clean and brave business initiatives, he gets full kudos from me. But for the shady businesses amongst those he listed, he gets no praise. If it can be proven he broke the law, not the least willfully, the law should take its course!
We shouldn't celebrate what is wrong, no matter who does or benefit from it! His unethical actions. whether we like it or not, are part of the recession and the current stark economic realities in Nigeria. And by the way, he just made business harder for people who might genuinely want to do business for adding value sake and making honest profits. How do you expect those Chinese to view other innocent Nigerians? This is terrible. And to see some young people hail and covet such dubious skills and unpatriotic tendencies as his, breaks the heart!

Food for thought. Well said.

3 Likes

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by StarboyMichael(m): 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ymodulus:
The Bitcoin Business

Disclaimer*
- To those who do not believe figures quoted on the bitcoins biz, can contact me.. i have proofs, statement of accounts and you can visit my office in Abuja if you so desire.

Oga Ymodulus, I am interested in learning from you, I am in Abuja working 8-5 but tired of the status quo. I want to learn from you and be on my own.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by gentlekeny(m): 5:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
Thanks Modulus,
Can you send me your office address or any address where i can send you a letter.

I want to make some enquiries about some businesses.

Or an email address will do.

Thanks
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by maasoap(m): 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
9free:

Look for Dav8id(Nassarawa state international commodity trader) in mini importers thread. thank me later.
@Dav8id has turned scammer and fraudster, beware!

1 Like

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by 9free(m): 7:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
maasoap:

@Dav8id has turned scammer and fraudster, beware!
Noted.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by morzook(m): 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
Lost my phone and your number.... Yet again. Pls holla @ me 09064891484 at your convenience. We need to talk @Ymodulus @Ymodulus
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Shakitibob0: 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
Alanzazani:

we are talking of some good millions if we can deliver the whole 48tonnes
are we exporting or its within Nigeria?
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by I888(m): 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
Alanzazani:

we are talking of some good millions if we can deliver the whole 48tonnes
please how did you find the buyer? Is this something I can send you a PM for?
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by jaydee87(m): 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
Jtmanager:

well said , but investment wit jus 100k na only MMM bro . Unless I wan tk big risk
boss no try mmm oh... instead look for someone you trust that is into trade and partner with the person invest your 100k and be rest assured U get profit...
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Alanzazani: 12:01am On Jan 13, 2017
Shakitibob0:
are we exporting or its within Nigeria?
we arent exportinf but supplying an exporter. i dont have an export license
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by yissi: 1:15am On Jan 13, 2017
Can you share some of this ideas with me?

majorbravo:

You should check the young man's profile picture, that will give you a little insight. It baffles me that Atheists(I heard Seun's one too) could even be poor, I for one would have been as rich as Dangote was at my age given my intelligence.

But I have a belief in God that doesn't permit me to do certain things, I know of executable ideas worth billions that I could do today and neither the economy nor anyone would even be disadvantaged, but they aren't morally justifiable by Christian standards.

It just surprises me that some people who could actually lack morals still crawl the dirt with little to eat and a confessed Christian would reach out to an Atheist seeking help on how to make money knowing fully well it would consist of some unchristian elements, whatever the form.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by I888(m): 5:20am On Jan 13, 2017
Alanzazani:

do you know export business inside out?
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Nobody: 5:38am On Jan 13, 2017
chloride6:
Just typical of Nigerians.... Somebody came with the audacity to tell us that he made a lot of money round triping foreign exchange and you fools are here applauding him. For your information people like ymodulus are the reason a bag if rice is 22000. So when you buy that expensive rice today do not complain you already endorsed it indirectly.

Mr ymodulus I do not think you are a genius, rather you are a fraudster and you deserve to be locked up for exhibiting your selfish attitude to the detriment of the Nigerian people. If you think you are not, drop your office address here let me submit a petition to the efcc , let's see moral your entrepreneurial expolits are.

This is so heartbreaking, foreign exchange needed for vital things is being cornered to fulfill your insatiable greed. I hope the mods take down this thread, naira land should not be a party to wrong doings.

Cc: seun

Nigerians don't like hearing the truth, they prefer the easy way out. This is why there are so many victims of ponzi scams here, kindly ignore the insults

2 Likes

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by ahmtech93(m): 6:15am On Jan 13, 2017
FMCASH:
By God grace I will also write a story this year ending on how I made millions. I loose last year no be small but I believe this year will surely be a turn around story by God grace.

This year is our year of fulfilment. we shall accomplish our respectivel goals

1 Like

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Shakitibob0: 6:15am On Jan 13, 2017
Alanzazani:

OK..best of luck to you
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by JOHNEMMA1(m): 7:56am On Jan 13, 2017
I888:
do you know export business inside out?

I and my friend are into chrarcoal export business. we export directly to any country just get us the details of who or company to clear it anywhere in the world and we will get the work done for you
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by I888(m): 8:54am On Jan 13, 2017
JOHNEMMA1:

I and my friend are into chrarcoal export business. we export directly to any country just get us the details of who or company to clear it anywhere in the world and we will get the work done for you
do you mind if i ask questions here?
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by bikerboy1(m): 9:52am On Jan 13, 2017
Occurstaem:

BET9JA the money trippler[b]
Occurstaem:

BET9JA the money trippler[/b]
Occurstaem:
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by edogho(m): 10:47am On Jan 13, 2017
Ymodulus:
.. ..
Daddy I sent you a PM.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by cybug: 11:11am On Jan 13, 2017
Why is it that most people here on Nairaland that claimed to know about exportation, always have one 3k ebook they want to sell? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Occurstaem(m): 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
bikerboy1:

BET9JA the money trippler[b]
BET9JA the money trippler[/b]
Okay. Thanks, I do not know it is like that. I am not interested. You too should stop doing it.

1 Like

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by bikerboy1(m): 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
bikerboy1:

BET9JA The money trippler.

Get your sure 8 odds and your 10k will automatically become 80k+ grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by I888(m): 3:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
majorbravo:

You should check the young man's profile picture, that will give you a little insight. It baffles me that Atheists(I heard Seun's one too) could even be poor, I for one would have been as rich as Dangote was at my age given my intelligence.

But I have a belief in God that doesn't permit me to do certain things, I know of executable ideas worth billions that I could do today and neither the economy nor anyone would even be disadvantaged, but they aren't morally justifiable by Christian standards.

It just surprises me that some people who could actually lack morals still crawl the dirt with little to eat and a confessed Christian would reach out to an Atheist seeking help on how to make money knowing fully well it would consist of some unchristian elements, whatever the form.

He is not Poor... he looks that way because of his health, which he was born with and how is that his fault? Oh you were expecting to see a robust body. The dude got a heart of a lion, very brave and he got drive too.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by plainmirror(m): 4:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
mumels:
I think what Ymodulus has done is enough to inspire us.. I remember during the importation time. I followed his step by step tutorial on my on own without any guidance, and I can boastfully say I made 7 figures withen the first year,but I lost all due to my stupid though.

I think any one who knows what he or she is doing should start researching now and get information more.

He has shown us what we are capable of achieving if we are ready to take calculated risk and be hardworking.

Based on just what he has said today, I have already made some progress on my own.

By the special grace of God this time next year I will be sharing encouraging testimonies of success like this too. Amen.

Good day, will like to have a chitchat with you on whatsapp 08162073394.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash / Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man / How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.