Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

10 Most Weird Looking Phones Ever Made - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Most Weird Looking Phones Ever Made (6688 Views)

10 Ugliest Phones Ever Made — Brace Yourselves, People! / The Top 10 World’s Most Expensive Phones Ever Created / Has Anyone Noticed This Weird Things On His/her Phone? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Weird Looking Phones Ever Made by stchinedu: 8:43am On Jan 11, 2017
rhajaan:

guessing....the reviewer never used this phone.....still the best gaming phone ever...FIFA 05...lock N load....

Abi o my broda, I was surprised at the review too. That phone was da bomb for gaming at that time. I used it and I can testify

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Weird Looking Phones Ever Made by FrancisAsquare(m): 12:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ermacc:
Where are the rest?
cocoberry:
grin
emmanwandud:
Op is like your brain is paining you ....where is the remaining 7 abi network seize the remainders.
DeepFriedPuff:
it was only 4 post the rest,pls
Help to beg this anti spam bot, this is the second time it is going to ban me in a row. That was why i could'nt complete the post. I dont know if i should continue.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Weird Looking Phones Ever Made by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
FrancisAsquare:
Help to beg this anti spam bot, this is the second time it is going to ban me in a row. That was why i could'nt complete the post. I dont know if i should continue.
yeah it does that . you'll have 2 post 1 comment and pic.
Let some1 else post on the thread and repeat the cycle.
I had this with 1 thread I made on my old moniker
Re: 10 Most Weird Looking Phones Ever Made by fileorgin: 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
Re: 10 Most Weird Looking Phones Ever Made by amber5555: 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
Re: 10 Most Weird Looking Phones Ever Made by HarveyDeven: 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
The Nokia 7600 is definitely number one for me when it comes to weirdness!
Re: 10 Most Weird Looking Phones Ever Made by cookieclicker: 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
http://halloweencostumesimages.us/ for men women 2017. Halloween cartoon costumes will be really attractive for each and every one
Re: 10 Most Weird Looking Phones Ever Made by Emerikoss: 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
FrancisAsquare:
9. Nokia 7600 (2003)
This strange looking phone was surprisingly aimed at the “fashion” market, it had unique teardrop shape and a variety of interchangeable covers were available. The number keys were located around the screen. The VGA camera was of a good quality for its time, but poor by modern standards. This fashionable design wasn’t without its flaws, those keys made the typing and dialing quite awkward. The design wasn’t only a big failure, but also most weird of all time.
See phone grin
Re: 10 Most Weird Looking Phones Ever Made by 9tailskid: 12:28am On Sep 23, 2018
rhajaan:

guessing....the reviewer never used this phone.....still the best gaming phone ever...FIFA 05...lock N load....

Bruuuhhh!! You just took me back in time.. Lock N Load was a killer... FIFA 05, 06 and 07, DOOM...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iphone Or SideKick, Which One Is More Reliable? / TECNO Camon 11 Pro Hands On Review At The Launch In Nigeria and Price (photos) / Registration Key For Collins English Dictionary(mobile)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.