Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

How I Finally Raised Enough Money To Go Back Home After 10 Years In Lagos - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Finally Raised Enough Money To Go Back Home After 10 Years In Lagos (763 Views)

Help!!! I Waste My Data Too Much Without Making Enough Money / Pretty Nigerian Policewoman Arrives Back Home After Peacekeeping Mission. Photos / 6 Careers That Will Be Extinct In 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Finally Raised Enough Money To Go Back Home After 10 Years In Lagos by ELLAOLOLADE(f): 10:54am On Jan 10, 2017
For years, I had basked in the euphoria of living in Lagos; I always imagined settling down in the heart of the city. I had been speaking with my uncle about this and he assured me that once I was done with school, I could move in with him.

My new life started in Lagos and I knew almost nothing about the hustle and bustle of the city. I would sit in my uncle’s store and observe daily transactions. Days, weeks, months, years passed and I was getting used to the life in Lagos. I understood quickly how the business was run and I would usually take full control whenever my uncle was unavailable.

The only challenge was for me to get my own source of income having stayed with my uncle for over six years. I signed up to be a Quickteller Paypoint agent and used a corner in my uncle’s store as my office. From time to time, customers come in to make all sorts of bank transactions and bill payments and I could see the joy on their faces. The joy of saving the transportation cost and time always brought them back.

Six months into being a Paypoint agent, I have started making extra money and the experience has been fantastic. Living in Lagos has been challenging but in the end I have been able to explore opportunities through Quickteller PayPoint.

It is December now and I am planning to visit the village after 10 years in Lagos. I think it’s the right time as I have been empowered by Quickteller Paypoint.
Re: How I Finally Raised Enough Money To Go Back Home After 10 Years In Lagos by ovaRAYted(m): 11:00am On Jan 10, 2017
Good for you...really cool
Re: How I Finally Raised Enough Money To Go Back Home After 10 Years In Lagos by monlawal(m): 11:09am On Jan 10, 2017
How does the quick teller pay point work. I am interested
Re: How I Finally Raised Enough Money To Go Back Home After 10 Years In Lagos by timmyblast(m): 8:21am On Jan 11, 2017
im interested as well. additional information will be welcome
Re: How I Finally Raised Enough Money To Go Back Home After 10 Years In Lagos by ELLAOLOLADE(f): 11:11am On Jan 11, 2017
Re: How I Finally Raised Enough Money To Go Back Home After 10 Years In Lagos by ELLAOLOLADE(f): 11:12am On Jan 11, 2017

(1) (Reply)

God Transformed Me From A Dullard To A First Class Graduate : Event Manager / Do You Want To Study And Work In Canada? / I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide (my Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.