Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Losing To Win – Ayotunde Shado - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Losing To Win – Ayotunde Shado (347 Views)

Lose Weight Or You Risk Losing Your Job. Customs Boss Charge Officers / What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? / How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Losing To Win – Ayotunde Shado by BISolutionsng: 11:08am On Jan 10, 2017
This is a story of a young boy who wanted to be a rapper. He believed he was so awesome and he had a plan to break into super stardom by winning every and any competition he went for. Unfortunately, for some reason, people generally thought he wasn’t good enough- he would go for competitions over and over again only to be laughed at and mocked by others.

This young boy loved music so much that he worked harder at improving himself in every way. After months of preparation and lots of hard work, he went for another competition but still lost. In utter depression he decided it was time to ‘drop the mic.

His huge moment of clarity came one evening during a discussion with his roommate. They discovered that as a result of his persistence in trying to get better at rap, he had acquired great knowledge about rap music as a whole, including production and the business of entertainment.

‘’Why don’t I try to manage, produce or write for people?’’ he thought to himself. Today, he is a respected writer, producer and also a rapper, he brought out a new style of rap- many musicians today still try to evolve into his kind of music.

Moral of the story: Success doesn’t always come as planned. Lots of times, we lose, so that we can find ourselves and win big.

Ayotunde Shado

(1) (Reply)

Career Choice / Get Tips And Dumps To Pass Your Certification Exams / 5 Effective Tools Of Public Speaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.