Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) (78401 Views)

"Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo / Exclusive Duvet Set At Affordable Price For Family Use / Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) by Emmyloaded: 9:33am On Jun 11, 2020
This PLATE usually comes in a set, all floral and beautiful. Mostly used to serve fathers or give food to visitors in the family.

The TRAY is the best bet for serving food to a whole family at once. You even get more space to put water, spoons and cups.

They are the joy of Christmas and other festive periods but if this tray hits the ground, the sound can be heard as far as 10miles from where it fell.

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) by iKingsley(m): 9:37am On Jun 11, 2020
Chai! I can remember!

All these Indomie generation won't know what these are cheesy

272 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) by FlordFlorez(m): 9:47am On Jun 11, 2020
I cant forget! Was the best then.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) by Yustash001(m): 10:19am On Jun 11, 2020
That plate we call it abo ajase.....Made in Ajase,Benin republic

361 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) by EXLOVER(m): 10:58am On Jun 11, 2020
Jollof rice with fried goat meat or stew rice is always sweet on that plate.

During Xmas we always receive foods from neighbors with that plate. Good old days. No worries

398 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) by KanielOutis92: 11:56am On Jun 11, 2020
Hello, diarylanders, it's been a minute. So, i am back home and finally settled in.

So, i've got good news. You guys remember i once said our transformer was taken away for repair, right? Well.. the good news is that, they finally brought it back yesterday & power was resored this morning. Yippppeee!!

The struggle of having to haul water from long distances, you know, such a relief that the light is back... smiles.

Anyways, diarylanders, i made a new friend a couple days back. She's got good vibes, i must say & quite an interesting personality. One thing that endeared me to her, is her love for rap music. I am not promising anything, as we're just good friends in the meantime.. smiles

Also, as Pocohantas advised in her diary, i started watching Lord of the ring, the series. I love it! Pretty much be binging on that the entire weekend, plus a couple of football matches to go with. I mean, what's a weekend without the games...Lol. Lastly, you're reading this and still haven't seen anikulapo? Seen it for the 4th time now, what are you waiting for? Please do!

So, that'd be all for now. I have a long day ahead. Peace, love, and chicken grease, Amigos!

142 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) by XOTHEHOST(m): 12:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
My mom get complete set

533 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) by solmus: 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
Abo ayo

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) by etzmztagenius: 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
Chaiiii
The good old days

7 Likes

Re: Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
how time flies ! This was the special plate then. Now I may lose appetite if I'm served in this plate

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) by CeokRicchezza: 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
still have the plate in my house

8 Likes

Re: Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) by Fiisty(f): 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hmm
Re: Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) by dangoteinlaw: 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
This magical plate,no matter how plentiful the rice and stew u won’t still belle full lol

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) by Haywhymido(m): 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
the plate can still be easily found around but that tray na olden day stuff

13 Likes

Re: Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:20pm On Jun 11, 2020
XOTHEHOST:
My mom get complete set
I guess it was gifted to her by her mother then she too will pass it to her daughter grin grin

Women sabi keep things

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) by XOTHEHOST(m): 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

I guess it was gifted to her by her mother then she too will pass it to her daughter grin grin

Women sabi keep things
my mom bought 2 set's my elder sister took the other set

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
XOTHEHOST:
my mom bought 2 set's my elder sister took the other set
I talk am

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) by shilenji(m): 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) by shilenji(m): 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
I dont understand anything here. What does the plate signify?

2 Likes

Re: Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) by Elimon(m): 1:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
Still using oo

8 Likes

Re: Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) by Lyrics269: 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
This plate and tray were magical items of the past
Re: Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) by KingAzubuike(f): 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
Special plates mostly meant for daddies or grandpa's

13 Likes

Re: Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) by 2cul2care: 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
Good old days

1 Like

Re: Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) by Aladdin1(m): 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
i remember those special plates and tray with nostalgia.it was only used to serve food to my dad then or to special visitors during festive season.it was a great joy for us children to be given "eat remain" food by our dad in that special plates.

31 Likes

Re: Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
EXLOVER:

During Xmas we always receive foods from neighbors with that plate. Good old days. No worries
You sabi am

3 Likes

Re: Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
Back then The first plate is for dad and him only why the tray is for various purpose i.e seperating shats.
Re: Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
EXLOVER:

8 Likes

Re: Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) by Asgard13: 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
Na the tray dem Dey use blow rice... separate stone grin

Naija..

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) by Rickmann: 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
Emmyloaded:
This PLATE usually comes in a set, all floral and beautiful. Mostly used to serve fathers or give food to visitors in the family.

The TRAY is the best bet for serving food to a whole family at once. You even get more space to put water, spoons and cups.

They are the joy of Christmas and other festive periods but if this tray hits the ground, the sound can be heard as far as 10miles from where it fell.

Still have that plate grin

1 Like

Re: Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) by Bruno3000(m): 4:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
albertatrina:
how time flies ! This was the special plate then. Now I may lose appetite if I'm served in this plate
ur not serious. What are u filling like? cheesy

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Health Benefits Of Sucking Your Woman's Breast / Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) / Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.