Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Who Are Your Most Memorable Novel Characters? - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Who Are Your Most Memorable Novel Characters? (12303 Views)

SURVIVORS (a Novel) / 9 Memorable And Inspiring Quotes From Buchi Emecheta / Nigerian Author Highlights Gay Characters In New Novel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Your Most Memorable Novel Characters? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
uncleabbey:

I'm on the part 2 of the Malazan Empire series, it's kinda boring jare.
Will check out starship troopers though
yea... It's boring at first but just persevere... It builds up an epic masterpiece.
Re: Who Are Your Most Memorable Novel Characters? by LBmujuni3(f): 9:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
jumoke- we knew them by lola opatayo,she is too resilient and strong headed!!! wowzer!

Linda- twine by bibijay123, she is so passionate about the things she loves, vindictive yet good hearted in the end just like yours truly

the gateman - the brand of cain by larry sun, i have forgotten his name, the old man never shows his real cards! he can be a good poker player!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are Your Most Memorable Novel Characters? by bolakale30(m): 9:44am On Jan 18, 2017
maggilove:
was that catholic sister in ur class?
Yes! The one that dresses like a nun

1 Like

Re: Who Are Your Most Memorable Novel Characters? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 18, 2017
Richard Cypher/Rahl - I can't begin to list his endearing qualities. Everything about this humble woods guide is admirable. Above all, I love his fighting spirit, never gives up or allow a room for despair in the face of adversity.

Zedd - he's the wisest and greatest wizard of all time though he could be a little annoying.

Cara Marson - I just have a thing for blunt, badass nononsense characters. They don't sugarcoat words. They just say the facts the way they are.

Darken Rahl - being mischievous makes the ride fun.

Kahlan Amnell, Nicci, Verna, Jennsen, Jagang, in fact, almost all the characters in Sword of Truth are memorable.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Your Most Memorable Novel Characters? by timbros(m): 6:08pm On May 25, 2017
Tom Lepski - James Hadley Chase

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Listed In Einstein Foundation’s “100 Visionaries Of Our Time / Kasala Vegence / The Positive Impact Of Social Media On The Christian Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.