Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions (3776 Views)

Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / A Catholic Priest Celebrates Christ In A Traditional Way In Anambra / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions by MrMontella(m): 10:53am On Jan 11, 2017
babseg:

Islam came into existence after 600 years of having Christians. Islam copied virtually everything from the old and new testament.

if Christianity doesn't exist Islam wont.
it works both ways...without judaism...no christianity..
Re: Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions by aminusanti(m): 11:12am On Jan 11, 2017
babseg:

Islam came into existence after 600 years of having Christians. Islam copied virtually everything from the old and new testament.

if Christianity doesn't exist Islam wont.
ok.
Now tell us what does islam means according to your dictionary??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions by babseg(m): 11:17am On Jan 11, 2017
aminusanti:
ok.
Now tell us what does islam means according to your dictionary??

terrorism

4 Likes

Re: Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions by aminusanti(m): 11:58am On Jan 11, 2017
masseratti:
lol, take a chill pill, i only answered the part of you talking about trinity, in your post I quoted, just to clarify the erroneous mindset most Muslims have on trinity,
you pple are funny. Trinity is a complete fabrication n contradictory to many verses in your bible, if u doubt it answer my questions below

The basic problem is that trinitarianism is a nonbiblical doctrine that contradicts a number of biblical teachings and many specific verses of Scripture. Moreover, the doctrine contains a number of internal contradictions. Of course, the most obvious internal contradiction is how there can be three persons of God in any meaningful sense and yet there be only one God.
*How do you view Jesus?
*Is he equivalent to the father?

IDOL worship? very funny if the cross is an idol, then the stone in kaaba u bow towards is what? that's the real Idol, Idols do not necessarily come in form of man or animals, it could be any object,
A good part of Christians don't even use the cross image with the white man, Pentecostal church don't, they don't even regard any object but Muslims bow to an object in Mecca, a stone, that's Idol message my dear.
Pls gets this right now
Anyhow u want to modify it idol/man worship
On the cross isn't that jesus according to some Christians

*You people pray to jesus and whom was jesus praying to when he is in distress?

*Do muslims pray to kaaba and call kaaba when they are in need?
Kaaba is only center for unity same as how u guys go to your church
Read>
HADITH
"Demolishing the Kaaba completely is much more preferred to Allah Almighty than shedding the blood of a Believing Muslim."

So nothing is Holy about either the Kaaba or the Black Stone. They are not objects of worship.

On the topic, let everyone be free to choose his or her own religion without fear of being killed.
thats how they made u pple bliv

Allah says: “Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth has been made clear from error. Whoever rejects false worship and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks. And Allah hears and knows all things.” [Sûrah al-Baqarah: 256]

2 Likes

Re: Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions by aminusanti(m): 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2017
babseg:

terrorism
According to your dictionary you are absolutely correct, wink

Now read below the meaning according to real dictionary wink

How about christianity according to your dictionary?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions by masseratti: 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2017
aminusanti:
you pple are funny. Trinity is a complete fabrication n contradictory to many verses in your bible, if u doubt it answer my questions below

The basic problem is that trinitarianism is a nonbiblical doctrine that contradicts a number of biblical teachings and many specific verses of Scripture. Moreover, the doctrine contains a number of internal contradictions. Of course, the most obvious internal contradiction is how there can be three persons of God in any meaningful sense and yet there be only one God.
*How do you view Jesus?
*Is he equivalent to the father?

Pls gets this right now
Anyhow u want to modify it idol/man worship
On the cross isn't that jesus according to some Christians

*You people pray to jesus and whom was jesus praying to when he is in distress?

*Do muslims pray to kaaba and call kaaba when they are in need?
Kaaba is only center for unity same as how u guys go to your church
Read>
HADITH
"Demolishing the Kaaba completely is much more preferred to Allah Almighty than shedding the blood of a Believing Muslim."

So nothing is Holy about either the Kaaba or the Black Stone. They are not objects of worship.

thats how they made u pple bliv

Allah says: “Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth has been made clear from error. Whoever rejects false worship and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks. And Allah hears and knows all things.” [Sûrah al-Baqarah: 256]
in my earlier post i pointed to you that not all Christians believe in the trinity doctrine, infact just like sunni and shia, that doctrine adopted by the council of Nicaea or Nicene doctrine is what Split the church into we Roman Catholic and east most coptic churches, Trinity is no where in the bible as a word, its a concept depending on your own translation, i for one i don't believe in it, but I understand some Christian concept of the three working as one, just like you have it in arms of government, national assembly, executive, judiciary are one Government, thats the concept of trinity by some Christians, for me its no.

I view Jesus as my "lord" not my God
Jesus is son of God, i can be son of God if i walk in the ways of Jesus Christ, enjoy the goody goody of heaven as a son of God, will you put all those goody goody inplace for a servant? like you Muslim says.

He is not equal to God, thats why we say God almighty, not Jesus Almighty.
Prat to Jesus? lolz you need to know what the word "pray" means, i can pray to You, it simply means to beg, to ask for benevolence or favour, its an old English word.

Muslim pray to Muhammad, Muslims rever Muhammad More than other prophets in quoran and Allah, draw a picture of Muhammad and see how many people will be killed, draw one of Allah and see dead silence.

The black stone is a object of worship, if not when next you want to pray face south or west, we all believe Allah/God is ominipresent.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions by masseratti: 9:35pm On Jan 11, 2017
aminusanti:

According to your dictionary you are absolutely correct, wink

Now read below the meaning according to real dictionary wink

How about christianity according to your dictionary?
christianity, simple.... way of Christ.
Re: Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions by aminusanti(m): 8:42am On Jan 12, 2017
masseratti:
in my earlier post i pointed to you that not all Christians believe in the trinity doctrine, infact just like sunni and shia, that doctrine adopted by the council of Nicaea or Nicene doctrine is what Split the church into we Roman Catholic and east most coptic churches
Yes I know a little about d history and some of d non-trinitarian domination such as JW, Mormons etc
Trinity is no where in the bible as a word, its a concept depending on your own translation, i for one i don't believe in it, but I understand some Christian concept of the three working as one, just like you have it in arms of government, national assembly, executive, judiciary are one Government, thats the concept of trinity by some Christians, for me its no.
ok. U are lucky n You are not far from the truth then grin

I view Jesus as my "lord" not my God
Jesus is son of God, i can be son of God if i walk in the ways of Jesus Christ, enjoy the goody goody of heaven as a son of God, will you put all those goody goody inplace for a servant? like you Muslim says.

Whom do we worship and to whom do we pray? Jesus said to worship the Father (John 4:21-24), yet You worship/pray to jesus? Aren't you?

Luke 4:8, " . . . You shall worship the Lord your God and serve Him only."
How do you view the verse above?

You said : "if I walk in the way of christ"
What ways?

Yes we muslim bliv jesus to be servant of GOD and even your book called him a servant in the OT.

Acts 3:26, "For you first, God raised up His Servant, and sent Him to bless you by turning every one of you from your wicked ways.”

He is not equal to God, thats why we say God almighty, not Jesus Almighty.
Ok. But not all xtians bliv dat he is not Almight.

Prat to Jesus? lolz you need to know what the word "pray" means, i can pray to You, it simply means to beg, to ask for benevolence or favour, its an old Eng.

Ok If u dont like the phrase Pray to then you can replace it with worship but we all know

Prayer or to pray to is a form of worship to God. When we pray, we are asking God to forgive us our sins, to guide us, to help others, etc.
*Who do you call up to when you are in need or distress Lord Jesus or God Almight?

Muslim pray to Muhammad, Muslims rever Muhammad More than other prophets in quoran and Allah
Not true.
Read the pics below

draw a picture of Muhammad and see how many people will be killed, draw one of Allah and see dead silence.

Again Very wrong.
Try to apply some sense of reasoning when making judgment pls. Why are u judging entire religion for the ignorant act of selected few?
"Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it"

The black stone is a object of worship, if not when next you want to pray face south or west, we all believe Allah/God is ominipresent.
Wrong and u knw it.

*How Is the stone bin worshiped?

As for direction of prayer, it is about unity.  It is about humankind united in the worship of the One God, Creator, and Sustainer of the universe.

Similar unity was found in many places in your bible for facing a certain direction to pray

1 Kings 8:44-45
"When you command your people to go into battle against their enemies and they pray to you, wherever they are, facing this city which you have chosen and this Temple which I have built for you, listen to their prayers. Hear them in heaven and give them victory"

Isaiah 38:2
"Then Hezekiah turned his face toward the wall, and prayed unto the LORD".

Jonah 2: 4-7
“Then I said, I am cast out of thy sight; yet ‘I will look again’ toward thy holy temple…When my soul fainted within me I remembered Yahweh; and my prayer came in unto thee, into thine holy temple.”

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions by masseratti: 10:14am On Jan 12, 2017
aminusanti:

Yes I know a little about d history and some of d non-trinitarian domination such as JW, Mormons etc

Whom do we worship and to whom do we pray? Jesus said to worship the Father (John 4:21-24), yet You worship/pray to jesus? Aren't you?

What ways?

Yes we muslim bliv jesus to be servant of GOD and even your book called him a servant in the OT.

Acts 3:26, "For you first, God raised up His Servant, and sent Him to bless you by turning every one of you from your wicked ways.”

Ok If u dont like the phrase Pray to then you can replace it with worship but we all know

Prayer or to pray to is a form of worship to God. When we pray, we are asking God to forgive us our sins, to guide us, to help others, etc.
*Who do you call up to when you are in need or distress Lord Jesus or God Almight?

Not true.
Read the pics below

Again Very wrong.
Try to apply some sense of reasoning when making judgment pls. Why are u judging entire religion for the ignorant act of selected few?
"Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it"

Wrong and u knw it.

As for direction of prayer, it is about unity.  It is about humankind united in the worship of the One God, Creator, and Sustainer of the universe.

Similar unity was found in many places in your bible for facing a certain direction to pray

"When you command your people to go into battle against their enemies and they pray to you, wherever they are, facing this city which you have chosen and this Temple which I have built for you, listen to their prayers. Hear them in heaven and give them victory"

“Then I said, I am cast out of thy sight; yet ‘I will look again’ toward thy holy temple…When my soul fainted within me I remembered Yahweh; and my prayer came in unto thee, into thine holy temple.”
all the prophet You quoted are all Jews except for Muhammad Who is an arab.

Prayer is not worship, please don't twist words,we worship God, sing praises and"pray" to him, beg him, you can ask for the grace of Jesus Christ that God should use his grace on you just like you Muslim do too, asking for Allah to look at the grace of Muhammad Or some sheik, I have heard Muslim pray, same way catholics pray/beg holy mary to intercede in their behalf, its all about people's believes.

You take one parr of the book and dwell on it, nice, majority part of the bible called him lord, master, teacher or son of God.
Just like this days we call pastors /imam men if God, thats simple,
Being called lord is an old language, a slave/servant /students/apostle /followers call the slave owner /master /teacher/leader "lord" in the days of old, the nobility are called lord same for the Judges that doesn't make them God.

If you say facing the kaabar is for unity and nothing else, who I to argue or contest that, but just to let you know not all Christians use the cross symbols, christianity is love pure and simple.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions by aminusanti(m): 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
masseratti:
all the prophet You quoted are all Jews except for Muhammad Who is an arab.
Meaning?

Prayer is not worship, please don't twist words
pls read my prev post again

we worship God, sing praises and"pray" to him, beg him, you can ask for the grace of Jesus Christ that God should use his grace on you just like you [s]Muslim do too, asking for Allah to look at the grace of Muhammad Or some sheik,[/s] I have heard Muslim pray, same way catholics pray/beg holy mary to intercede in their behalf, its all about people's believes.
You got that wrong sir, we don't need anyone to intercede b4 our pray/worship r accepted by God Almighty

You take one parr of the book and dwell on it, nice, majority part of the bible called him lord, master, teacher or son of God.
Just like this days we call pastors /imam men if God, thats simple,
Being called lord is an old language, a slave/servant /students/apostle /followers call the slave owner /master /teacher/leader "lord" in the days of old, the nobility are called lord same for the Judges that doesn't make them God.
Yea agreed they called him all those names but he was also called servant in many place and its simply bcus he is one
Read here

John 7:16
Jesus answered, "My teaching is not my own. It comes from the one who sent me.

If you say facing the kaabar is for unity and nothing else, who I to argue or contest that, but just to let you know not all Christians use the cross symbols, christianity is love pure and simple.
ok
Re: Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions by alBHAGDADI: 5:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
@aminusanti This thread is not about whether Jesus is God of not. It is about people leaving the Islamic terrorist religion in droves. If you can't discuss that, then Pls exit instead of derailing by bringing up over flogged issues.
Re: Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions by aminusanti(m): 6:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
@aminusanti This thread is not about whether Jesus is God of not. It is about people leaving the Islamic terrorist religion in droves. If you can't discuss that, then Pls exit instead of derailing by bringing up over flogged issues.
Hahha. Attention seeker
You r suppose to thank me for even using this dead thread of urs, I know its paining u the way the other Christian guy Is exposing ur trinity madness.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions by masseratti: 6:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
aminusanti:

Meaning?

pls read my prev post again

You got that wrong sir, we don't need anyone to intercede b4 our pray/worship r accepted by God Almighty

Yea agreed they called him all those names but he was also called servant in many place and its simply bcus he is one
Read here

John 7:16
Jesus answered, "My teaching is not my own. It comes from the one who sent me.

ok
allow me to start from the last, if my father who adopt me sent me to deliver a message to someone does that make me a servant?

On the second one am Yoruba, i grew up in a mixed religious house xtians and Muslims, when the alfas prays they say "ni ola anobi" or "ni ola shehu.. " gbo adua wa. Mean by the grace of Prophet Or sheik.... please Allah accept our prayers, so What will you call that? if not intercede on your prayers?

Oh before i forget, when you asked meaning? i was addressing the fact that all the prophets you quoted are Jewish only Muhammad Was an arab And A Muslim, they did not practice Islam.
Re: Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions by alBHAGDADI: 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
aminusanti:

Hahha. Attention seeker
You r suppose to thank me for even using this dead thread of urs, I know its paining u the way the other Christian guy Is exposing ur trinity madness.
You stupidly think I believe in the Trinity doctrine?

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions by alBHAGDADI: 6:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
masseratti:
allow me to start from the last, if my father who adopt me sent me to deliver a message to someone does that make me a servant?

On the second one am Yoruba, i grew up in a mixed religious house xtians and Muslims, whwn the alfas prays they say "ni ola anobi" or "ni ola shehu.. " gbo adua wa. Mean by the grace of Prophet Or sheik.... please Allah accept our prayers, so What will you call that? if not intercede on your prayers?
pls don't waste your time on that terrorist. He and his Islamic terrorists claim that the Bible has been corrupted, but they don't hesitate to quote from the same "corrupt book" whenever they want to twist scriptures to denigrate Christianity or to seek approval of Islam in the Bible.
Re: Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 13, 2017
aminusanti:

Even if dis lies happened to be true, is it not a shame on your idol worshiping religion (Christianity) ? Taking advantage of dis hunger beaten people from the war zone that are desperate n weak to convert them to ur man worship by applying dis hypocritical approach. Why is dis conversion not happening under normal circumstances?
Again! Even if the whole iraq and syria or even the whole middle east turn out to accept your 3 Gods worshiping religion the stands of Islam remain the same as the True Religion and the only way to heaven.
Keep deceiving urself
Were the converts forced or lured to Christianity? No
Were they voluntary educated on the benefits of Christ Yes
So why do think Christians over wouldn't use the opportunity to evangelize? Isn't evangelism one of the command of Christianity? Yes .so why wail over thrive issue
Re: Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 13, 2017
mrZENographer:
Thank You Jesus.

Sometime days ago I watched how they beheaded our Christian brothers in piles for their faith.

I pray Christians to come to The Lord's CHOSEN. Because they will never be intimidated by such terror even though they have a face to face encounter with such danger. And still doing daily.

IT IS REAL.
Why are the Lord's chosen? What's so special about it?
Re: Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions by aminusanti(m): 8:37am On Jan 13, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
pls don't waste your time on that terrorist.
Foolish clown
Pls just look at how this ur fellow xtian 'masseratti' is addressing issues calmly and ready to accept facts, but when it comes to u, u ll always lie and and apply some of ur selfish interest when debating, I swear I hv neva come across any xtian liar like you in my life, u are a failure to ur religion and u wont gain anything by using those approaches.

He and his Islamic terrorists claim that the Bible has been corrupted, but they don't hesitate to quote from the same "corrupt book" whenever they want to twist scriptures to denigrate Christianity or to seek approval of Islam in the Bible.
Without a single doubt d Bible today is corrupted. Do u want me to prove it to you? wink
Yes we do believe is corrupt but not the entire Bible and it's very easy to identify the truth from false..and the fabricated part are always contradicting with some other parts..

The Quran confirms the Truth in the Bible and dispels the myths in the Bible, of the million words in the Bible, some are true and some are false (distorted, deleted, or mistranslated).  The Quran states:

"People of the Book! Our Messenger has come to you, making clear to you many things you have been concealing of the Book and forgive you much. A light has come to you from Allah and a glorious Book, with  which He will guide whoever follows His pleasure in the way of peace, and brings them forth from darkness into the light by His will."  (Quran 5:15-16)

The Quran does confirm that some parts of the Bible were distorted as the Bible itself states;

". . .ye have perverted the words of the living God. . ." (Jeremiah 23:36)

"How can you say, 'We are wise, and  the law of the Lord is with us'? But,  behold, the false pen of the scribes has made it into a lie." (Jeremiah 8:cool

" And the Lord said to me: "The prophets are prophesying lies in my name; I did not send them, nor did I command them or speak to them. They are prophesying to you a lying vision, worthless divination, and the deceit of their own minds." (Jeremiah 14:14) 

Even Jesus admits the Scribes omitted things from the Bible;

" Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cumin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone. " (Matthew 23:23)

If u want to know how the Quran correct bible read it from the link below

http://quranbible.org/english.htm

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions by aminusanti(m): 8:54am On Jan 13, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Were the converts forced or lured to Christianity? No

Were they voluntary educated on the benefits of Christ Yes
So why do think Christians over wouldn't use the opportunity to evangelize? Isn't evangelism one of the command of Christianity? Yes .so why wail over thrive issue
My guy Bread and butter and security of life are the reasons for the conversion. Give time and see if they will continue the religion.

Yes it is possible for an uneducated blind Muslim to convert to other religion.

U are unaware of whats happening out there thats why u are here saying dis
Empty stomach has no religion.

Forget about selling your religion or selling your soul, if you see hungry faces of your kids, you can pretty much sell anything. I don’t blame them but I will blame their home countries.

in Asia and Africa poor people are more concern about food, shelter and batter life. They want to give batter life to their kids. Religious comes after all of this. if person is good. He do not hurt anyone , honest, cares about his family that what matters.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions by aminusanti(m): 9:13am On Jan 13, 2017
masseratti:
Yes just like all other prophet sent by God
In hebrew son of God means servant of God and most of the prophet before jesus they were also called sons of God and we are also children of God
Why is it hard to accept he is a Servant when even the Bible address him as servant
I can go ahead and break it down to u

On the second one am Yoruba, i grew up in a mixed religious house xtians and Muslims, when the alfas prays they say "ni ola anobi" or "ni ola shehu.. " gbo adua wa. Mean by the grace of Prophet Or sheik.... please Allah accept our prayers, so What will you call that? if not intercede on your prayers?
I agree with you, some ignorant muslims use that approach in places like sokoto as well using Usman dan fodio bliving there prayers will be accepted by using that approach. Its prohibited in islam to use the name of a sheikh as inbetweener and as for the prophet
Mohammad (SAW) yes

1.Believing Rasool Allah salla lahu alaihi wa salla is omnipresent is shirk,asking him to fulfil wishes or asking him to help from calamities,or distress is shirk because its supplicating and supplication is itself worship

2.Believing any human, dead or alive is omnipresent or believing any pious person can come even after death to help is shirk.
Asking him to fulfill wishes is shirk whether far away from grave or near grave is shirk.

Asking Allah directly or using the grace of Prophet Muhammad salla lahu alaihi wa sallam to Allah subhanawatala is all allowed.

Oh before i forget, when you asked meaning? i was addressing the fact that all the prophets you quoted are Jewish only Muhammad Was an arab And A Muslim, they did not practice Islam.
pls how is islam practice and whats islam according to ur own understanding

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 13, 2017
aminusanti:

My guy Bread and butter and security of life are the reasons for the conversion. Give time and see if they will continue the religion.

Yes it is possible for an uneducated blind Muslim to convert to other religion.

U are unaware of whats happening out there thats why u are here saying dis
Empty stomach has no religion.

Forget about selling your religion or selling your soul, if you see hungry faces of your kids, you can pretty much sell anything. I don’t blame them but I will blame their home countries.

in Asia and Africa poor people are more concern about food, shelter and batter life. They want to give batter life to their kids. Religious comes after all of this. if person is good. He do not hurt anyone , honest, cares about his family that what matters.
That's not totally correct. It's through a test of faith that you know who's a Christian or Muslim.if it's basic the necessity of man that makes them to convert them it means that they can hold on to their faith
Re: Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions by lepasharon(f): 9:23am On Jan 13, 2017
Yes, because christianity is a religion ppl follow based on numbers, not cos they genuinely believe you see.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions by babseg(m): 11:09am On Jan 13, 2017
aminusanti:

What ways?

Not true.
Read the pics below

Again Very wrong.

Wrong and u knw it.

I DON'T KNOW THE PROBLEMS OF THE MUSLIMS. THEY LIKE TO READ AND QUOTE THE BIBLE MORE THAN THE CHRISTIANS. OGA O! DOES THAT MEAN THE QURAN IS NOT COMPLETE AND YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ANSWERS?

THE BIBLE SAYS THAT THE DEVIL WILL QUOTE SCRIPTURES MORE THAN THE ANOINTED. ARE YOU MUSLIMS JUST FULFILLING THE SCRIPTURES?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions by aminusanti(m): 12:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
babseg:

I DON'T KNOW THE PROBLEMS OF THE MUSLIMS. THEY LIKE TO READ AND QUOTE THE BIBLE MORE THAN THE CHRISTIANS. OGA O! DOES THAT MEAN THE QURAN IS NOT COMPLETE AND YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ANSWERS?

THE BIBLE SAYS THAT THE DEVIL WILL QUOTE SCRIPTURES MORE THAN THE ANOINTED. ARE YOU MUSLIMS JUST FULFILLING THE SCRIPTURES?

Stop quoting me if u dnt hav anythin to present if quoting bible is ur pain then come out and defend it and stop hiding bhind the screen typing nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions by babseg(m): 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
aminusanti:

Stop quoting me if u dnt hav anythin to present if quoting bible is ur pain then come out and defend it and stop hiding bhind the screen typing nonsense

e pain you ba?

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions by aminusanti(m): 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
babseg:

e pain you ba?
Yes. Can you now disappear from here..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions by babseg(m): 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
aminusanti:

Yes. Can you now disappear from here..

why? because you hate the truth?

The bible says YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE wink

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions by aminusanti(m): 1:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
babseg:

why? because you hate the truth?

The bible says YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE wink
u lack sense my friend
What do u know about truth?
Worshiping a Man as God?

Gerarrahia joor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions by babseg(m): 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
aminusanti:
u lack sense my friend
Worshiping a Man as God?

Gerarrahia joor

see pot calling kettle black.

if you dont worship Mohammed why do you go crazy or kill people because of him. Like the way you went crazy all over the world killing people, burning churches because of a caricature someone made in Denmark. tongue

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions by annunaki2(m): 2:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
aminusanti:
u lack sense my friend
Worshiping a Man as God?

Gerarrahia joor

Re: Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions by aminusanti(m): 2:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
babseg:

see pot calling kettle black.

if you dont worship Mohammed why do you go crazy or kill people because of him. Like the way you went crazy all over the world killing people, burning churches because of a caricature someone made in Denmark. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions by aminusanti(m): 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
annunaki2:

Yea very much in pain knowing you can't explain this but you are still following cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses' Year Without Knocking On Doors / What Do You Do When Someone Is Too Proud To Apologize Even When She's At Fault / Beware Of The Nairalander hugbo orore ''demigods666'' Aka Fake Satanist Pt 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.