Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,122 members, 7,957,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:59 AM

Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions (4026 Views)

Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / A Catholic Priest Celebrates Christ In A Traditional Way In Anambra / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions by babseg(m): 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=aminusanti post=52774066][/quote]

Give your life to christ
Re: Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions by annunaki2(m): 2:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
aminusanti:

Yea very much in pain knowing you can't explain this but you are still following cry

It's still better than following a confirmed terrorist, criminal, psychopath, armed robber, rapist, paedophile and mass murderer. tongue
Re: Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions by aminusanti(m): 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
babseg:

Give your life to christ
And to whom did christ gve his life to ?

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions by babseg(m): 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
aminusanti:

And to whom did christ gve his life to ?

I thought you knew the bible more than the quran? Go and read your bible (because i know you have one) you will find the answer there.

I think I know why the bible is the most printed book because all Muslims have a copy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions by aminusanti(m): 4:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
babseg:

I thought you knew the bible more than the quran? Go and read your bible (because i know you have one) you will find the answer there.

I think I know why the bible is the most printed book because all Muslims have a copy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Here is what my bible says below
*Jesus worship n pray to his God
*jesus said I should worship the same God he worshiped and thats what I am doing! winkHow about u?

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions by babseg(m): 5:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
aminusanti:

Here is what my bible says below
*Jesus worship n pray to his God
*jesus said I should worship the same God he worshiped and thats what I am doing! winkHow about u?

SO YOU THINK BECAUSE I SAY
-THANK YOU JESUS
-JESUS IS MY FRIEND
-WHAT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN JESUS
-I NEED YOU JESUS
-JESUS PLEASE COME INTO MY LIFE? ETC

you people are just a bunch of confused people trying to make Christianity as bad as Islam.
Re: Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions by aminusanti(m): 5:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
babseg:

SO YOU THINK BECAUSE I SAY
-THANK YOU JESUS
-JESUS IS MY FRIEND
-WHAT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN JESUS
-I NEED YOU JESUS
-JESUS PLEASE COME INTO MY LIFE? ETC

you people are just a bunch of confused people trying to make Christianity as bad as Islam.

U like talking nonsense without proving any thing, pls allow the ones that know ur corrupted book to address issues
Am not here for empty arguments and talking trash

2 Likes

Re: Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions by babseg(m): 5:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
aminusanti:

U like talking nonsense without proving any thing, pls allow the ones that know ur corrupted book to address issues
Am not here for empty arguments and talking trash

E pain you again?

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions by aminusanti(m): 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
babseg:

E pain you again?
Abeg face front

2 Likes

Re: Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions by babseg(m): 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
aminusanti:

Abeg face front

Pele grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions by Omudia11: 11:28am On Jan 15, 2017
Not my Jesus that has been seen by millions of people worldwide. Your opinion remains invalid.
MrMontella:

i will not lie...both are dead
Re: Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions by orunto27: 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2017
Hallelujah!! Christ is working!! Nigeria is succeeding!! Christianity, True Islam(Isa God) and Moslems(Moses recognised) are succeeding. Muslims, shiites, Sunnis, American fabricated alqaeda, isis and bokoharam are now failing. Nigerian experiment of "Serpentine Resistance" is amazingly working. I have also discovered that even the Atheists in Nigreria are fast helping to REVEAL THE TRUE NATURE OF GOD OF THE UNIVERSE. Kudos to Nairaland. Goodluck Iran! The Saudis will soon follow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What The Us Govt Is Saying About Jesus Christ, The Bible, And Christians!! / Muslim Caller Hears The Gospel And Becomes A Christian / Does Anyone Know Who And How The Bible Was Compiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.