Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

My Opinion ... Nigeria May Soon Implode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Opinion ... Nigeria May Soon Implode (773 Views)

Breaking News: Why I May Soon Quit APC – Tinubu / Restructure Now Or Implode, Dickson, Bakare, Afenifere Warn / Nigeria May Go The Way Of Rwanda, Congo DR, Says Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion ... Nigeria May Soon Implode by odysey: 1:06am On Jan 11, 2017
Nigeria might soon Implode.

The question we should be asking is
1. How soon?
2. What should be done to mitigate it

The president of this fascinating nation has been called a Ruler not a Leader and his policies and appointments point in that direction.
Things are getting bad fast and Nigerians are going on with life as usual. E Go soon set.
Nigerians instead of tackling the issues and people/institution/organizations ravaging us are still suffering and smiling while the wind of change is blowing hot, hard and fast with a fury like non other
I can promise you that when this wind is Done everything will be Changed.
Its time we stop been pety and join hands to move the Nation forward.
Mr President or those that have his ear should tell him that Northernizing Nigeria wont go well, you see The Nation is heading downwards while the few beneficiaries are majorly Northerners.
Students of history will note that In this country history is repeating itself and any political analyst would have seen what I'm seeing.
As a Nation if certain steps are not taken to unite the Country and spread her, there should be a breakup even though it wont solve the Core problems.
If there's no change and things continue as they are now hmmm 2016 will be far better than 2017.
A word of Advice to all reading this If By March no concrete change has taken place, taking up residence in some other country should be strongly considered

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion ... Nigeria May Soon Implode by Toosure70: 7:04am On Jan 11, 2017
maybe your balls want to explode.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion ... Nigeria May Soon Implode by odysey: 11:41am On Jan 11, 2017
Toosure70:
maybe your balls want to explode.
first of all its Implodegrin Next I'm not surprised at your response
Re: My Opinion ... Nigeria May Soon Implode by odysey: 11:41am On Jan 11, 2017
Re: My Opinion ... Nigeria May Soon Implode by jesse8048(m): 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2017
Lol @op, seems u're jus waking up from a long sleep. Even a child of 4years knows that Nigeria will implode very very soon.

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion ... Nigeria May Soon Implode by odysey: 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2017
jesse8048:
Lol @op, seems u're jus waking up from a long sleep. Even a child of 4years knows that Nigeria will implode very very soon.

lol I a lot of people don't know that's why I wrote the article

2. I was hoping we could come together and do 'something' about it

(1) (Reply)

Governor Olusegun Mimiko Offers Employment To Six First Class Graduates (photo) / Saraki, Dogara Travel To Meet Buhari In London / 10 Most Corrupt Countries, Ranked By Perception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.