Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Punishments For Witch Doctors And Herbalists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Punishments For Witch Doctors And Herbalists (542 Views)

Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User / Punishments For False Prophecy (jeremiah 28) / "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Punishments For Witch Doctors And Herbalists by ACKCITY: 9:56am On Jan 11, 2017
“What sorrow awaits you women who are ensnaring the souls of my people, young and old alike. You tie magic charms on their wrists and furnish them with magic veils. Do you think you can trap others without bringing destruction on yourselves? You bring shame on me among my people for a few handfuls of barley or a piece of bread. By lying to my people who love to listen to lies, you kill those who should not die, and you promise life to those who should not live” Ezekiel 13: 18B-19.

Witch doctors tell all kinds of lies, they either tell you the cause of your problem is your grandmother or your old aunt who lives in the village. They use blood of a healthy human being, killing innocent persons to give live to those who should not live, and this is what the word of God says. They deceive a lot of people because people love to listen to lies!

“This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against all your magic charms, which you use to ensnare my people like birds. I will tear them from your arms, setting my people free like birds set free from cage. I will tear off the magic veils and save my people from your grasp. They will no longer be your victims. Then you will know that I am the Lord” Ezekiel 13: 20-21

God will save His people from the charms of the wicked; he said I will save my people from your grasp. That means regardless of whatever kind of charms they are using, God will save his choosing people from them all, they will have no effect on God’s children.

Read more >>http://citofgod..com.ng/2017/01/punishments-for-witch-doctors-and.html

Re: Punishments For Witch Doctors And Herbalists by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 11, 2017
biased hypocrite, these witch doctors and co. are better than your pastors, criticise your pastors first before coming to insult your ancestors and predecessors

(1) (Reply)

8 Completely Hilarious Struggles Every Pastor’s Child Goes Through / The Rights Of Non-muslims In Islam / Help! I Now Have Zero Interest In Religious Activites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.