Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

"Kaduna Airport Is The Most Poorest I've Ever Seen,Staffs also Rude"Rahama Sadau - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Kaduna Airport Is The Most Poorest I've Ever Seen,Staffs also Rude"Rahama Sadau (700 Views)

"I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized / Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Kaduna Airport Is The Most Poorest I've Ever Seen,Staffs also Rude"Rahama Sadau by huthmanadam(m): 10:38am On Jan 11, 2017
Kannywood Actress Rahama Sadau has said that Kaduna airport has poor services.
In as series of tweet the actress stated that aside from the poor services rendered, staff are also rude.
She wrote: “ The most poorest airport I've ever seen in terms of service is KADUNA STATE.”
“Everyone is just rude over there, as if na you wey hold their salaries or Mak them work early morning! Mtsw!!” (SIC)
According to a Wikipedia entry, The Kaduna Airport with (IATA: KAD, ICAO: DNKA) is an airport serving Kaduna, the capital of Kaduna State in Nigeria.
The airport is around 22 kilometres northwest of the city.
Kaduna also has an older airport located on the northern edge of the city.
Recently Kaduna Airport has been in the news when it was suggested to be use as an alternative to Nnamad Azikiwe International airport, Abuja, as it closes down for repairs.
Everyone is just rude over there, as if na you wey hold their salaries or Mak them work early morning! Mtsw!!
— Rahama Sadau (@Rahma_sadau) January 11, 2017
The most poorest airport I've ever seen in terms of service is KADUNA STATE
Forget what I saw, everyone seems to lack manners here! https:///KTzi1hqkLs

Source www.arewakonnect..com

Re: "Kaduna Airport Is The Most Poorest I've Ever Seen,Staffs also Rude"Rahama Sadau by dominique(f): 10:40am On Jan 11, 2017
Most poorest embarassed
Re: "Kaduna Airport Is The Most Poorest I've Ever Seen,Staffs also Rude"Rahama Sadau by braine(m): 10:47am On Jan 11, 2017
dominique:
Most poorest embarassed
cheesy
Re: "Kaduna Airport Is The Most Poorest I've Ever Seen,Staffs also Rude"Rahama Sadau by AVECDEO: 10:52am On Jan 11, 2017
What do you expect from a state governed by a rude and short governor, both in character and fairness (I no mention stature).....very what I don't know.....alternative airport indeed. Brief opportunist!

(1) (Reply)

“Double American Citizens” – Nigerian Pastor as His Wife births Twin Boys in the / Day 3 Developing: Get In And See What Miyonse Offered Tboss On Bed #bbnaija / Listen-up: Tekno Ready To Release New Song ‘jumpa’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.