Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… (54086 Views)

The New Lagos Danfo Bus Has Arrived Lagos (Photo) / Distress Sale, Volkswagen Vanagon Danfo Bus, N400k / Very Sound Danfo Bus ( VW Transporter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by iluvdonjazzy: 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
k
Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by mummyson26(m): 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
why e come resemble toy like this
Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by AkinPhysicist: 3:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
cheesy
Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by Rexnegro(m): 3:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
this was Steve jobs dream before he died...which is cars or vehicles should look futuristic than what they look like now....nice one from volks wagen
Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by emmyid(m): 3:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
iamawara:
Ambode is working

My fren, where d work? . . Dos are mere graphics. Till u see d buses on d Street of Lagos, dnt applaud anyone yet...
Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by wizsolzy(m): 3:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
How is dis one danfo naaa...were r d fvcck givers abeg
Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by dharmiedrums(m): 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
kiss (saw ur profile pix) kiss kiss kiss
DeepFriedPuff:
shocked ohhh . the future
Though its outter shell does look like the hippie bus of the 60s in the USA
Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
dharmiedrums:
kiss (saw ur profile pix) kiss kiss kiss
embarassed
Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by ITbomb(m): 3:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nigerian Danfo driver will just remove all the seats and replace them with iron
Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by bamasite(m): 3:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
Sorry! This cannot be meant for the Nigerian commercial transportation space, to be more specific, Lagos!

Free brain training here: www.puzzlesplanet..com
Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by habsydiamond(m): 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
Business transaction car, contract agreement car, business negotiation car. This car is good for all I have mentioned with many more I haven't but for me its a no for danfo drivers cos they can't make enough money with 8 passenger bus nao.
Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
its not even in production yet. jst a concept bus
Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by kenoz(m): 4:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
kiss
Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by alaskido(m): 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
This bus should not be imported into Nigeria because if they do import it into Nigeria the drivers will remove the seats and fabricate a local seat that will take at least 14 to 16 passengers. If the manufacturers of this bus visits Nigeria to see what their product has been turned into they will weep.
Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by cybriz82(m): 4:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
[quote author=pinkyruledworld post=52746952] I disagree with u, think about uber then think about what u typed again.

#PinkyTheGhost

haba d keke napep wey dey lagos never do? una want bring anoda kind of vw keke napep...see d roof sef na glass...u want mek all those yoruba women break am just because say dem want collect fresh air?
Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by MichaelUweh(m): 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
The design is superb ....I love it
Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by wendy241(f): 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
agarawu23:
Olodo op
We can't use this for commercial purpose
the Matter tire mi self oh diz suppose to be Family use na

1 Like

Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by princetom1(m): 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
Icecomrade:
l

It has a 373-mile range.

- The four-wheel drive van is said to to go from 0 to 60mph in around five seconds, with a maximum speed of 99mph.

Person wey dey Lagos no go buy this Bus because of the two features above. E no apply. No road for am to move.

But see as the Bus fine.

Bring am come Lagos now.

Nobody go recognize the bus after 3weeks.

Bad maintenance culture. If i have a transport company, the vehicles will always look new, people use cars in lagos too without dent. The likes of BRT, and other inter state transport company are a disgrace, to think they they have all kinds of engineer, just shocks me. Waste of salary on engineer
Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by iamawara(m): 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
emmyid:

My fren, where d work? . . Dos are mere graphics. Till u see d buses on d Street of Lagos, dnt applaud anyone yet...

"Ambode is workin" doesn't mean the buses are available . All am saying is AMBODE IS WORKING for Lagosians in different aspect
Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by shumuel(m): 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
Turning it into a space bus, eh ? It still looks... grin
Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by dyangprof(m): 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
agarawu23:
Olodo op We can't use this for commercial purpose
op ar u ok?
i doubt if u a Nigerian.
or ar u frm Ugoslafia country?
Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by Godwin978(m): 7:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
lawrenzi:
ok
to prove you wrong dat am not here to R C. if these one enter lagos within two years he go turn to something else
Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by Cyriloha(m): 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
agarawu23:
Olodo op

Well that should be made ingerman danfo yobusa or Switzerland but not made in German danfo to Nigeria no way it's not gonna happen
Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by vpaymoney(m): 7:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
Mr op is in dare need of hits on his weby so anything goes!
Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by fitinwell: 7:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
Op Gov.Ambode won't consider dis Bus.. fof your information never compare dis Bus with Danfo...the difference no be for here..ok! We are talking about. Commercial Bus dat can deliver in Cash and kind.. You are Talking About Toy Bus.. see this is business and. commercial bus and driving in Lagos is Serious Business..
Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by Mbediogu(m): 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
Governor Ambode.. come and see o! Our beloved Danfo is now looking fresh and futuristic.

The very first Volkswagen Microbus went into production in 1950. And it is formerly known as “Danfo” in Nigeria.

Bus conductors, take not.. You cannot go and be doing that your Mushin Olosa thing in this new Volkswagen Microbus..

Volkswagen expects this I.D concept to drive itself in the future.

Some of the many wonders of this bus are:

- The steering can disappear into the cockpit.. just a press of the VW logo will do that.
- The front seats can also swivel round by 180 degrees to face the rear passengers.
- It boasts of 369 horsepower.
- It has a 373-mile range.
- It also features an augmented reality dashboard that can hook up to the driver’s smartphone.
- The four-wheel drive van is said to to go from 0 to 60mph in around five seconds, with a maximum speed of 99mph.

I know some people in the house will still prefer the old bus to this latest Danfo bus. Tell us if it’s you.

Don’t forget to like and share.

https://autojosh.com/latest-danfo-bus/

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

What about eh . . . affinity for fire. You know what I am laboring to say. Anyway Danfo na still Danfo. in advance and on behalf of all who understand, let me make a modest donation of 5 dozen fire extinguishers! Thank you ladies and gentlemen.
Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by chubinwa(m): 8:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
dis obe no b danfo again oo
Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by JastSiryin(m): 10:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
Let's be honest brethren.Judging from d looks of things, we may have all gone to meet our maker before these finally arrive
Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by mtngloetiartel: 7:17am On Jan 13, 2017
agarawu23:
Olodo op
see you. U dont knw what nigerian can do. What they will do is that they will remove all the original seats and replace them with their usual iron seat arrangement...
Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by Dawwal: 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
I really like dis danfo bus [color=#000099][/color]
Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by chuckstene: 9:25am On Feb 09, 2020
Volkswagen, LT35, (DANFO)
Just arrived, Extra Ambulance Featuressmiley
Interested n serious buyers pls contact for more details
Mail: tenenatene@gmail.com
08066227728, 08035127454
Kind regards

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures / Free Carfax Reports: 5 Will Be Processed Today. / Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.