Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Man Takes Wife To Court After Seeing Her Without Make-up For The First Time(pic) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Takes Wife To Court After Seeing Her Without Make-up For The First Time(pic) (941 Views)

Eghosa Agbonifo Takes Wife To Greece, 10 Years After Being Ridiculed / Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Takes Wife To Court After Seeing Her Without Make-up For The First Time(pic) by fatherAbraam(m): 11:32am On Jan 11, 2017
A man has sued his wife after laying his eyes on her face without make-up for the first time!

An African man has taken his new wife to court after setting his eyes on her natural face for the first time. The man was reported to have woken up the morning after their wedding to find a different person lying by his side who at first he thought was a thief. According to him, he felt cheated as his wife looked very beautiful on the wedding day yet so different the following morning.

He felt deceived, thus suing the wife for fraud, trauma and 'psychological suffering. He is is seeking Ksh 1.6 million.
Re: Man Takes Wife To Court After Seeing Her Without Make-up For The First Time(pic) by dotman4real007(m): 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2017
pictures or i dont belive it! But if it is true, then i support the man, ha has been scammed into marriage!!!
Re: Man Takes Wife To Court After Seeing Her Without Make-up For The First Time(pic) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2017
Nonsense... Was she always on make up all through the time he courted or dated her? And he never cared to check out or stylishly demand to see her real face before the wedding? If he didn't, he is to blame

(1) (Reply)

X / See What My 12 Year Old Niece Gave To Me…life’s Lessons / Married Couple What Compliment Sex In Your Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.