Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Barack Obama's Farewell Speech In Full - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Barack Obama's Farewell Speech In Full (28010 Views)

Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million / Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) / Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barack Obama's Farewell Speech In Full by Winning123: 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2017
jerseyboy:
Sadam Insane Obama the Taliban President

You have no brain. It is a pity you be the son of a man and woman. I am proud of Barack Obama. He worked under tough conditions. He would have been the best President of US in modern time but for the whites Republicans in Congress. Now their hatred has lead to the emergence of a man that really doesn't represents the values of what the Republican party stands for, they have voted for a one chance man, a con man, divorcee, adulterer who breaks with all known ethical and moral standards and traditions. They will pay for it as choices have consequences. They just put a con man in their white house
Re: Barack Obama's Farewell Speech In Full by DexterousOne(m): 11:20pm On Jan 11, 2017
Winning123:

You have no brain. It is a pity you be the son of a man and woman. I am proud of Barack Obama. He worked under tough conditions. He would have been the best President of US in modern time but for the whites Republicans in Congress. Now their hatred has lead to the emergence of a man that really doesn't represents the values of what the Republican party stands for, they have voted for a one chance man, a con man, divorcee, adulterer who breaks with all known ethical and moral standards and traditions. They will pay for it as choices have consequences. They just put a con man in their white house

LOL
but Obama sef cause some of those wahala in the congress tho, even though I don't blame him for reacting the way he did.

As for Trump, His presidency will be interesting
Re: Barack Obama's Farewell Speech In Full by sorom4: 12:20am On Jan 12, 2017
AntiWailer:

"Birds of the same feather FLOCKS FLOCK together" A plural subject requires a Plural Verb.

That said, I just educated you now that Obama was using a Teleprompter in case you forgot.

While you google what a Teleprompter is, google Obama without Teleprompter on You Tube so you see that it has nothing to do with literacy.

Watch Michelle use a teleprompter and Hillary do same. Mark The difference.

So don't just criticize out of point especially on something you were clueless about some minutes ago.
Nwoke m; go and use the toilet
Re: Barack Obama's Farewell Speech In Full by Bollove: 2:22am On Jan 12, 2017
AntiWailer:

You are an illiterate. To think Obama memorized all that and read it out.

Trump does not know how to use a Teleprompter. You need proper training and skill.

You are probably hearing about teleprompter for the first time here and have no idea what it is but you are bold to criticize.
ur wahala much self , AfricanKids with shakara ?

What about if he hears teleprompter from you for the first time ?

One of the reason for coming to social media is to learn and thanks for telling him now swerve cuz u have already started forming and fuming over nothing just to cowed the guy !!

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama's Farewell Speech In Full by shaneroberts26: 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
Billyonaire:
The Best Orator in my life time. A smart politician loved by all those with common-sense.

Then you haven't listened to Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh aka Osho and Jaggi Vasudev aka Sadhguru .Watch their youtube videos and read their books.
Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama's Farewell Speech In Full by AloyalNigerian(m): 12:32am On Jan 13, 2017
BlaQWolf:
Op I put it to you that no body read that speech through...

Ah ah, Shey if I read am finish, I go collect money?
I did.
Re: Barack Obama's Farewell Speech In Full by muscoliscious(f): 2:23am On Jan 13, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Are you not an Onitsha girl... Lol.
I am not surprised.
at least I've got a human brain unlike you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biden Signs Order Banning Supply Of Dollar Bills To Russia / Russia Becomes World's Most Sanctioned Country With 14,000 Sanctions (Photos) / Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.